/fhg/ - For Honor general

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror:pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei:pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW
Multiple hero video guides:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000026239/For-Honor-Sanctions-Warnings-Suspensions-and-Bans-FH-PC-XB1-PS4
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-284823-16/our-approach-to-sanctioning-in-for-honor
reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/5utbjf/block_speeds_of_all_heroes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

warlord is busted

Post emblems!

Convince me not to DC against people with yellow/red connection.

I think every faction should have one Hyper Armor guy.

I vote Lawbringer for Knights. Warlord already has his HA on heavy attacks. Though HA buff to Raider would be nice, since he's pic related.

Kensei needs tweaks. Raider needs buffs.

>knights

Is it just me or does conquerer have like 1 move?

How the fuck do you even zerker properly

I feel like feint does NOTHING

I spin to win and cancel shit but its all so frustrating

I seriously don't know. I just started playing one and I don't get it

Does anyone have the warden catapult tactical nuke image?

I think i'm starting to understand why people complain about Warden.

GLORIOUS

1000 FOLD

NIPPON

STEEL

Do weebs not remember what happened the last time they talked shit while they were ahead?

Mine is pretty basic but I like it.

Buff Raider.

Shh, let them have their moment. Its cute.

>easily defeated an Orochi player
>he disconnects
>begins spamming my inbox with 99+ messages saying "NOOB"
>mfw

What is happening here?

Meant to quote this:

because they're retarded?

he didn't try to side dash or roll away once

a lawbringer would have beat him with the same thing

Either let Lawbringer have hyper armor so that he can attack things.

Or let him actually change his guard quickly enough to block/parry light attacks from the faster classes and actually allow him to play defensively like he's apparently supposed to be done instead of the endless shove an guardbreak-spamming most of us have been having to do.

Never forget. Ignore the shitters.

>Doesn't even slice through it like butter

Sneaky switching the shots like that. Guess the Europian long sword is the best when it comes to cutting other swords in half.

That's a really neat trick but god damn my eyes.

Deflect

Zerker is fucking hard and is

He tries to side dash twice, and side dash attack once. You're right about him not rolling back, though.

But yeah, he wasn't the smartest cookie. Here's another one from the same match. The skip at the end was the game, I can't fix it.

Not as cute as you knight fuccbois trying to act tough while we buttfuck you all the way back to Jerusalem.

>Side Dash
>Get Grabbed.
>Side Dash Attack
>Get Parried
>Roll Back
>Get Hit by lightning fast Running attack.

Wasn't there a frame data showing most fast classes at 12-14, and Lawbringer sitting at 4 for stance switching speed? They should buff it to 7-8 and give him an all guard.

I'm having same problem with Zerk as Kensei
>Light attack gets blocked.
>Lol GuardBreaked and cannot tech.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE EVENT PORTION ON THE WAR ASSET MAP SUPPOSED TO BE FOR

For the guys that were wondering last thread, it's not really hard to find or anything but punch in ThisIsLIJoe as the channel on twitch if you wanna see him play some For Honor, he's been on it a good bit since release.

Not him but I am a shitter please tell me what I am supposed to do against this.

>Greetings Warriors!

>With our commitment to keep a fair experience in For Honor, we’ve implemented EasyAntiCheat, a program that allows us to identify players who look to cheat or hack their way into better performances on the battlefield. Through this software, we have currently identified and banned less than 400 players in For Honor.

>An additional 70 players have been banned for offensive emblems, harassment and other misconduct, which has been reported by other players in the game and through our Customer Support portal.

>All bans, whether temporary or permanent, are applied on an account level, not at the hardware level. We have also been delivering bans on first offense as we take our goals of creating a fair environment very seriously. Please note that all bans delivered during our Open Beta (60 in total) were lifted for launch.

>Players who may be concerned they are in violation of EasyAntiCheat’s rules should consult our Code of Conduct for more detail. After the system flags a player, the team validates the potential cheat/hack, and if confirmed as true, we deliver the sanction. The player in question will receive an email from Ubisoft officially informing them of their sanction, the offense, the platform in question, and how long the sanction will last.

>There is an appeal process available for those who believe their ban was issued in error, and our team reviews each on a case-by-case basis. More information regarding bans can be found on our support page: support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000026239/For-Honor-Sanctions-Warnings-Suspensions-and-Bans-FH-PC-XB1-PS4 For players in For Honor who are receiving error messages from EasyAntiCheat when entering the game, we have creating this comprehensive troubleshooting guide that will help you resolve each type of issue and get you back to chopping heads and capturing points right away.

forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-284823-16/our-approach-to-sanctioning-in-for-honor

Can't you just light attack to interrupt 90% of things your opponent is ever going to attempt to do?

I didn't put much time into zerker, just kept stomping shitters so I felt like she was boring and dropped the character. Had success just being a cheeky cunt and punishing enemies for thinking they're allowed to attack, though.

>Words considered offensive cannot be part of username.

FUCKING SJW'S RUINING EVERYTHING

Yeah, but all that requires the Warden to correctly predict what you're going to do and countering it. There's a 66% or so chance you get out safely. Chance gets higher if you roll back, because 9 times out of 10 you'll be able to block before they can chase you.

lawbringer rams people so that he can safely grab them afterward without risking trading with an R1; it's just a dodgeable setup and the grab is still techable even if you get hit by the bash

warden can cancel a bash into a grab to punish you for dodging the bash, which is an actual mix-up, and you're being grabbed out of a dodge, so it's untechable

totally different

MAIM, KILL, BURN

that's odd, orochis always hit me with their side attack no matter how hard i mash the guardbreak button

>knights

Being able to gb someone out of a side dash is retarded. I wish reddit would complain about that instead.

I mean, it's an evasive maneuver, not a block, gb should not track it and work.

I bet you tried to name yourself niggerfaggot.

>banning for offensive emblems

fucking babies.

Wait. It's literally only a third of the other classes'?

The class that's meant to be parrying and punishing others' moves physically cannot move quickly enough to effectively do so. Classic Ubishit.

The problem is im like rep 6 so I like to think I face people at my skill level I got Warden and Kensei to rep 3 and wanted to rep 3 a viking

So far its fucking horrible since I like no viking expect for zerker but he actually takes more skill than "practice with a bot"

events

Should I go attack or stamina reduction on conq?

Roll backwards. The second you get into the vortex, just hold back and spam dodge. You'll get out safely when it loops.

Alternatively, mind games the guy. Warden's combo, for it to cycle, needs to predict what you're going to do. If you think he's going to GB cancel, attack. If you think he's going to charge, dodge. If you think hes going to feint and try to parry, GB.

>a knight tries to retake their territory near me

That's pretty great user, how'd you do it?

Are you the faggot with the swastika from the last thread? If so, please neck yourself at your nearest convenience.

This basically

I've been winning with Zerker in duels pretty easy but mainly because the Burden of Knowledge is on my side all the time and people doesn't wise up

Zerker deals SO MUCH DAMAGE HOLY SHIT. He's made of paper, though. Get in, land a side light and if that confirms, go apeshit with RT>RB>RT>RB in random directions. If the enemy has 1/4th of health just dash in and RT to leap and execute him. Chances are he's going to try to parry or interrupt the leap, but you have super armor so you win.

Side dash attacks cannot be GB'd. Side dashes without attacking can.

If they side dash attack, you can parry it super easily, though.

I love it because you know most of those were probably the same le epib swastika faggots as ever.

what do i get if i submit to the weebs?

GLORIOUS JAPAN VICTORY

GAIJIN ON SUICIDE WATCH

I use snoo

>lawbringer
>no free damage after anything
i thought he was being fixed for release?

smug

An honorable death.

One of my mates tried to use the word Suspicious as part of his username but it is blocked because it had spic in it.

Hilarious shit.

So it comes dow to rps? What a game.

>Be Knight
>Not even worried about Faction

I already know Ubi is doing this tease Knights to tell the "story" of how Knights got pushed to a wall, yet "SOMEHOW" managed to win the round in the end.

Can't wait to get my reward :^)
Screencap this

An X for the main body of it obviously, fat line at the bottom, fat line in the middle, fat line on the top, then a same black as the background triangle wedged down through the top fat line to make it have that split.

First of all stop spinning you dumb faggot.
Second start doing dodge attacks, deflects, and parries. Once you get an opening LAY INTO THOSE FUCKS! Really dig into them, switch up the directions on your combo and then finish them off with a big fat old overhead once you think they're catching on. Most duelists cant handle it despite the overabundance of Berserkers.

How do you cancel warden shoulder charge? Not into a GB but into neutral, so I can parry

conq is pretty fun

He was fixed, but only half-assedly.

Only notable difference I've found is that his shove and long arm no longer move enemies too far for the lawbringer to chain an attack off of them. You used to have to take a step or two to get back in range, allowing the enemy to already be back up and ready to block in most cases.

Other than that, every other problem he had from tech test 2 persists.

same button you use to feint and revive

It's the same as a normal feint.

Oh and never underestimate a single light attack. It will interrupt most things and it will scare the enemy into turtling up or going ham with attacks because they think you're going to fuck them up.
Thats your cue to fuck them up.

I thought LB was broken as shit and had to be pulled from a tech test.

Can some oldfag tell us what he was like back then?

>No free damage
>After anything

Ye, yes goy, keep thinking this so I can stack free wins with LB

then i will not submit. if i got a waifu then i would. whelp, time to destroy the weebs i guess

These are nice tips and all but I feel like this only works on shitters

Yes it is

INB4 reddit but this was only proper source I could find.
reddit.com/r/CompetitiveForHonor/comments/5utbjf/block_speeds_of_all_heroes/

Yes. Lawbringer speed is slow as shit. They should atleast double up the block speed. =/
Also Warden's should be lowered down to 8. It makes sense for other shield guys to have it at 12, and Kensei just because he's fucking weeb.

The only class that works against good player is Warden, PK and Warlord.

Amazing.

I use a swastika purely for these kinds of reactions

How do you survive day to day when a simple image can upset you this much

>knights

more infuriating than he is now, he drained more stamina and still did decent damage without needing to guard break a lot

maybe i had shitter vision goggles on, but he was really bad to play against

How does throw distance gear affect warlord anyway? Would stamina cost reduction be better for pushing people around?

you have to work for your damage while other characters get free hits
its unfair and unbalanced.

why do the vikings still have to attack us, even when the japs are blowing them out as well?

>knights

>want to be a weeb
>the weeb emblem outline is by far the worst

muh aesthetic

Vikings are pushing every territory they can so...

no it isn't, it's nice and square, you can make it look like an album cover

i dont get it

>Be a knight
>Flaked paint on the shield ruins my emblem

I don't give a fuck about battle scars on my shield I want that shit to be pristine.

>harassment and other misconduct

Hope Lewdkeeper gets done for sexual harassment

Apparently debuff resistance makes you completely invulnerable to untechable states. With max debuff resist, you can tech GBs after heavy and light parries, during dodges, and after getting Warden zone blocked.

Yeah, but you can use it to make the 'image not found' error where it's the box with the red X

I don't have a picture of the guy that did it, but that emblem made me jealous of the weebs more than anything else.

wasnt actual armored sword fights more of a grappling type of thing and much less swinging?

Game is unplayable right now, error disconnect after a minute every game I join. No war asset contributions from me I guess.

are you 15?