Was the Ford Model T the most historically-important car model?

Was the Ford Model T the most historically-important car model?

Other urls found in this thread:

allpar.com/corporate/bios/dodge-brothers.html
fordgt.org/2017-ford-gt-the-inside-design-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=09-C33SrJi8
youtube.com/watch?v=ttO6CC4Tjao
youtube.com/watch?v=3pMG55QjmAw
dailystormer.com/whites-and-arabs-do-construction-work-in-israel-because-jews-refuse-manual-labor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.
Henry ford was a piece of shit thief and his company is ran on lies, deception, and greed.

>Based user

Elaborate.

Ehh.

It wasn't the first car, the first mass-produced car, or the first car made on an assembly line, but it sold like hotcakes and was cheap so it became the most historically notable one for making cars available to the common man.

allpar.com/corporate/bios/dodge-brothers.html
Ford pretty much has never designed their own vehicles and when they do, they are complete shit.
They build low quality cars using low quality parts and sell at the highest cost to consumers, while undercutting prices.
Then fuck the consumer in the ass if they complain. Then run insane sales and push money into their marketing to make themselves look like "good guy ford"

Fuck them. I would piss on henrys grave

>I would piss on henrys grave

It seems that people have tried to defecate his grave in the past, or else those bars would not be in place.

>sell at the highest cost to consumers, while undercutting prices.
wat

>designated shitting slots

Do not know how business works?
>someone has a product
>you build a simular product cheaper (less quality)
>original product sold for $100 and cost $30 to produce
>sell your product at $90 when it only cost $1 to produce
>dumb customer buys cheap product and gets fucked

>you know people don't want you to come back when they put giant stone and steel bars over your grave.

Ford was basically Edison on wheels.

A thief and a crook?
Yup

No. but it could be argued that the Cadillac Type 53 was.

I think you meant to type "An absolute lad", be more careful in future

>t. butthurt gm fangirl
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA

btfo by a v6

Good lord.
Learn some history you piece of shit.

>another car not designed by ford
Wew

pic related

>Henry Leland was a piece of shit thief and his company is ran on lies, deception, and greed.
FTFY
Henry Ford was a good awesome man with a good awesome heart who traveled the world making cars accessible to the common man and redpilling people.
>things gm fangirls say
sure thing lad
fordgt.org/2017-ford-gt-the-inside-design-story/

Edison went round electrocuting stray dogs with alternating current to prove how dangerous it was and that direct current was better. That research was vital to understanding how to electrocute stray dogs with a rival Della's invention.

>trying to credit cadillac with the active suspension
you're in for a wild ride
youtube.com/watch?v=09-C33SrJi8

>rival fella's

Read.
>ford paid for a website to shill their shitty car
Yeah im gonna totally believe what ford says.
GM is shit too btw

Show me the true GT designer then. Burden of proof is on you who made the claim that Ford didn't design it.

t. kike scum

>Henry Ford grew eccentric, allegedly fearing red-heads (like the Dodges), hiring thugs to beat “trouble making” employees, imposing religious demands on his workers (enforced by house visits), and sponsoring a newspaper to blame Jews for all the world’s ills.
Lmao. easy to tell who made that website, a bunch of fucking kikes

Yeah I read it, so what. They supplied Ford with components and suggested modifications to him, doesn't mean they designed the car.

Read it again then.
Illiterate fuck

>by (((David Zatz)))

>katz
ashkenazi kike

Could he look any more like a rat? Holy shit this is Bernie Sanders tier.

lmao

PREACH
youtube.com/watch?v=ttO6CC4Tjao

Today I learned Henry Ford was even more based than I thought.

He was the first American recipient of the Grand Cross of the German Eagle

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY HORRID!

and completely untrue. Henry Ford was an asshole and a conspiracy theorist who thought he could tell people how to live their lives. The reason he sold the Model T so long was because he thought it was the perfect car because he made it. His son had to kick him from the company to get the Model A into production and save the company.

>hydraulic suspension is somehow active.
Nope. That is what's called a passive suspension, not active.

>and completely untrue
its entirely factual. i was quoting the crying dude in the video.

>Henry Ford was an asshole and a conspiracy theorist
Nice... Would you care to deny the fact that the majority of war profiteers in both the great war and ww2 were jewish bankers and businessmen? Or that lend lease act and sanctions on logistics during the war were constructed by any one other than jewish bankers and businessmen?

The model t made automobiles accessible to the average man. Stay upset that chrysler is owned by filthy italian faggots and ford is still blue :^)

You kidding? It's Shelby.

>Would you care to deny the fact that the majority of war profiteers in both the great war and ww2 were jewish bankers and businessmen?
>businessmen like Ford
care to deny that?

>businessmen like Ford
Ford was vehemently opposed to war profiteering

Keep crying bitch

>Ford was vehemently opposed to war profiteering
but he still did it. hypocritical really.

>but he still did it
Except he didnt :^)

He was a pacifist and believed war to be evil in all aspects
He refused to produce any goods for the belligerents of the great war
Though when the usa entered he was forced to help the war effort along with every other manufacturer.. Same with ww2, refused to produce any goods until pearl harbor was bombed then he felt a sense of duty to support the war effort.
Support is not war profiteering. War profiteering is the creation and furthering of conflict for the purpose of.. well.. profit. Support is patriotism.

Ford is a patriot. You are a kike sympathizing, mudslime loving terrorist.
stay btfo

Model T deffo was significant.
everything before (1886) and after that is Benz.

>Same with ww2
he had been forced out of the company by then to keep it from going bankrupt. Again.

>nigger doesn't know what Citroën Hydractive is
lmfao
youtube.com/watch?v=3pMG55QjmAw

>he had been forced out of the company by then
and yet he still had veto throughout that period...

That was the previous GT, not the current one.
The name is all they have in common.

>jewish bankers and businessmen
You're supposed to read it "jewish (bankers and businessmen)". I'm using the parentheses here like they're used in math. Jewish applies to all here, not just the bankers.

>and yet he still had veto throughout that period...
because he still held stock. He vetoed everything out of spite for being kicked out of the company and not being allowed to tell employees how to live anymore.

>Ford is a patriot. You are a kike sympathizing, mudslime loving terrorist.
He'd probably cheer if he was alive when Patton was assassinated.

forgot pic

now that is a hero.

They write that shit to make it clear that they'll continue to slander you decades after you're dead if you dare criticize them. It's both a vulgar display of power and a veiled threat for anyone successful. Look at what they've been doing to this great man for "The Passion of the Christ" and some drunken (but true) rants.

Kek thats what I meant

>kikes projecting
how shocking

>using the word projecting the wrong way
lmao

>the wrong way
nope
kikes are theves and crooks who project their disgusting idiosyncrasy on others

T. Jew

>you will never work an a 100% Christian Ford plan free of Jews.

>people find out henry was a terrible person and his vehicles are shit
>all they can do is scream kike
>im irish anyway
Kek. Pathetic ford fags

Is this Ford's best car they ever made?

How does this make the car less important?

It was a dodge with a ford badge.
Just like most fords today are mazdas with ford badge.
And ford uses poor quality electronics and metals. Studies show ford variants to be less reliable than the car they copied

>t. butt gm fan gurl or yuropoor

Let me guess you're also

>Edison was a farce le teslsa xD xD

Fuck off

Already said GM a shit.
Edison, while a smart feller, fucked over a lot of people too. He wasnt that great.

Leftists can't stand that it was Henry Ford, not UAW, who invented the 40 hour work week.

If the customer is willing to pay 90% of the price for 3% of the quality and keeps coming back, he has no one to blame but himself.
Unless the 3% quality still represent something decent, then the other manufacturer is dumb as hell for overengineering his product 30x over.

Right. So people who buy fords are retarded.
And people who buy bmw are retarded.

I'd argue the most historically important vehicles were:
>Benz Motorwagen
First car. More precisely, the first practical automobile with an internal combusion engine, used for the first overland road trip, first car to be faster on average than a man on foot over longish distances.

>Ford Model T
first popular car

>Cadillac 53
first car to use today's control layout.

>Austin 7
first popular car to use today's control layout.

>today's control layout.
No, much earlier cars had steering wheels and gas/brake pedals.

But not what you'd consider a normal clutch pedal, shifter and handbrake.

I'm a faggot, thought you meant 1953.

>henry was a terrible person
He raised salaries when no one else was doing it. People loved working at Ford.
>his vehicles are shit
>t. butthurt gm fangirl

>all they can do is scream kike
>im irish anyway
Yeah, (((Irish))), sure thing.

What did captcha mean by this?

>the car they copied
Nigger, the Dodge Brother made the parts following Ford's specs. Then they copied his concepts and made improvements. They were the japs before the japs started doing jap things.

>And people who buy bmw are retarded.
I won't contest that

>didnt read article
>didnt learn history

I read the article and it's a bunch of lies intertwined with the truth, as expected from a guy called David Zatz. Pure propaganda aimed at slandering one of the greatest men America has raised.

If you knew real history, you would know that isnt lies at all.
Henry ford was a piece of shit and so is his company and products.

Literally this mad
Lmao

Keep crying bitch bevause he Introduced the 40 hour working week and was opposed to slave tier labor

>Henry ford was a piece of shit and so is his company and products.
wrong
this
kikes hate workers and love to exploit them, and based Henry wasn't having any of that bullshit

Based uncle Henry

>kikes hate workers and love to exploit them, and based Henry wasn't having any of that bullshit

Whites and Arabs do Construction Work in Israel Because Jews Refuse Manual Labor
>dailystormer.com/whites-and-arabs-do-construction-work-in-israel-because-jews-refuse-manual-labor/

>Henry ford was a piece of shit and so is his company and products.
That's quite ironic coming from a GM fangirl

You take that back!

gm fangirls btfo yet again

The Crown Vic is literally the MOST COMFY car.

Why do you think they had to morph marxism into cultural marxism? Capitalism proved to be better that communism for the workers. US workers had better work conditions and purchasing power that USSR ones and they kept improving and improving.

Reminder that Henry Ford was literally a Nazi.

Willys army jeep maybe? The combined efforts of ford, willys, and bantam, instrumental in the war efforts and basically what your land cruisers and land rovers were based off of, which later evolved to today's suvs.

kike detected

In a mass market sense yes
but its just a tractor and quickly became outmoded

haunted by the ghost of Harry Bennett

idk armored cars are pretty rad

>implying that's a bad thing

Oy vey

oy gevalt (V:

oy vey!