Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Yf4zz-yo
wallpapereditor.com/
nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2017/02/ask-riot-malzahar-kills-the-lady/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for Syndra

>tfw no bigger supp gf to tease me

Xth for unoriginal spam.

why do you faggots associate yourselves with the best role in the game and make the rest of the support playerbase look like homos ?? how can you possibly be this autistic?

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

How do I summon Swedish?

open an IKEA

comfy bfs~

notice me jinx

>See enemy Karma ride in river brush at level 1
>Lux Q into Leona Q into Jhin W for first blood and free shove of the botlane wave
>Just bully the living hell out of Karma and snowball off bot lane
>Proceed to just peel the rest of their team off and destroy fights
Pretty good

First you play this as loud as you can
youtube.com/watch?v=sY_Yf4zz-yo

is random URF coming up tonight at midnight?

>Everyone spamming Leona

I-is she back?

Post and rate.

>tfw Gnar got nerfed too much, and so did his masteries
>tfw solo Lulu got killed

5 champs it is.

Message him on discord.

She never left

Cancer, all of them.

>teemo
sadistic degenerate

gnar was fun though i wish they hadn't literally deleted him from the game with constant nerfs + no good itemization/masteries for him

>denying enemy team kills early game
>with a lead, these asshole think it is okay to mess around
>throw after throw

i think support would be the most toxic people because it can be really hard to carry dumbasses

post a reason to live

You're one sad human being.
I like you.

>Take ignite
>Go for first blood level 2
>Farm enemy botlane like a minion after that

good ass taste except for nautilus but i'm gonna assume you played him before he became metacancer

Kled and the donger are alright. 2/5

I don't even play him much now, sadly. Been spamming Ali and to a much less extent Sion in all my Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums matches.

except for thresh all of your picks are kill yourself-tier

i genuinely would be happy to hear that you had died and wouldn't be picking these champions ever again

Anybody on OCE want to play URF?

i like adc

6/6 my nigga

bad j4 skin though get warring kingdoms

leblanc has cute hands

Literally fuck Wukong players

Yasuo 2.0

What a coincidence. I love devouring adcs.

I'd rather wait for him to eventually get a new skin. Have you seen Dragon Slayer Xin? It's 1350 RP and make's WK Xin look like dogshit.

What do you guys think about titanic hydra on cho'gath? I think it might be more useful if you build the rest of him full tank.

Darius and Vi are kinda fun to play but having them as your favorites makes you a boring person

Azir was cancer, Trist was cancer, Jhin is cancer, Taric is ok I guess

HOT

MONKEY

DICK

if it means anything ive been playing lux a lot longer than her ulti skin has been out, same with Janna

t. buttblasted mage/adc baby that got the hot monkey dick repeatedly and lost because they can't into positioning

could actually work. back in the day, there was a build on Cho that used frozen fist and Zephyr to make him a tanky autoattacking threat. You could probably try something like Titanic Hydra and Wit's end, plus tank items. Maybe attack speed runes and fervor for mastery?

>titty hydra cleave + E
>endless splitpushing

Sounds fun.

Except Wukong has way more counterplay.

because only homos go into ranked expecting to be carried.

>support
>best role in the game

In what way?

I was actually thinking colossus but that might be overkill since he's already an unkillable fuckfest.

Wits end might be useful but maybe you could build something like titanic, berserker greaves, iceborn gauntlet, spirit visage, sunfire cape. Berserker greaves give the attack speed unless it's really important to have tenacity in which case go merc treads

Leblanc has cute eyes

>R gives 1080+ hp if you've gotten (1 [ONE] {29/29}) kills with it

You should be running cho with as runes and grasp already if you're playing him top or jg, titanic is as core on him as it (still is) on Nunu

So with Botrk being changed soon as well as old BC coming back, I'm curious as to what would be best as a second damage item for Trundle after Hydra if I'm super ahead.

if you're gonna build for autoattacking as cho "please dont walk away from me please or i will be useless" gath, you gotta have merc treads or boots of swiftness

Trinity force desu senpai imo

>zerker greaves on an hp brick
you get tabi or mercs and build a mallet or rylais whenever riot decides to unshit it
full as reds and a wits is plenty of as

it's cute how she gets dolled up every day for her job

>udyr
>trundle

hate having them on my team

other than this not bad

yordle fucker

gnar and lulu are also cancer so good riddance

ori and jhin are great, fiora is cancer and you should feel bad for playing her tho

again morde and j4 are cool, everything else is "if I get ganked once I afk" top laner special

B A S E D, all solid picks save for trist

masochist/10

gurl gamer?

Can't believe I forgot about Trinity; thanks user.

Okay so it might be best to go titty, mercs, wits, spirit, sunfire, and frozen mallet/iceborn gauntlet

>girls
>playing rumble
I don't even need to read the rest of your post to tell you're a retard

>everything else is "if I get ganked once I afk" top laner special

Except Renekton and Morde are the only ones I play top. I play Noc, Wu, and Xin exclusively in the jungle.

>sunfire
randuins or dead man's, my boy

and chilly mittens > mallet

cho doesn't have a good way to proc ibg at all

His W is only going to be cast melee range in lane

ok where do u find/make these

Here you go
wallpapereditor.com/

wallpapereditor.com

>cho doesn't have a good way to proc ibg at all
>silence them
>they can't dash
>hit them
>slowed
>land free q
>slowed again

hmmmmmmmm

frozen mallet is a waste of a fucking item slot unless you're playing gnar or kogmaw

void husband a best

Wouldn't randuins be sacrificing extra cinder damage if I'm sticking to targets? Already having a slow with cold gloves I don't see a use for randuins active either. I can understand dead mans for that speed boost tho.

How'd you like his new short lore thing we got today?

sunfire really isn't that much damage

randuins is more tank stats for the same price and a godlike active that just gives you more insurance on being able to catch people, as well as being useful in teamfights if you end up in the middle of their team

2/5
Poppy and kled is all right, the rest are cunts

wew lad, what the fuck
your wallpaper making skills are questionable, but you're a big guy, so i can't be mad

0/5

Holy shit my dick
6/6
Your skin choices are trash though

Azir and jhin are cunts, the rest is nice, 4/6
>Not bioforge darius

At least you chose the better half of the adc roster

I don't like your picks, but i would love to have you on my team

nothinpersonnel/10

appreciate it

wait where??? :0

>Bioforge Darius
>Lumberjack Sion
>Undertaker Yorick

Based as fuck

>Junkyard Trundle
>Rouge Admiral Garen

I take that back. Profligates like you belong on a cross.

Is lethality just armour pen or what

>Little known completely non-canonical fact: Before staring into the Void, Malzahar used his seer abilities to wow Shuriman crowds as he toured with a traveling fair from town to town. In each new city, he’d ask for a brave volunteer from the audience to stand against a circular wooden target, affixing their wrists and ankles against it with snug straps. Hoisting the target into a spin, he’d turn and walk eighteen paces away from it, tying a blindfold around his eyes. Like lightning striking without warning on a cloudless day, he’d spin on his heels on his eighteenth step and fling five daggers at the target, each landing within a hair’s split from his volunteer’s body. Though he was a born seer and his ability to look into the future made it easy to know where the target was at any given moment, he breathed a sigh of relief as he counted the thwip, thwip, thwip, thwip, thwip of the daggers digging into the wood.

>On a particularly lovely spring evening in Urzeris, Malzahar looked over the fluttering hands of the crowd, waving like kelp in the sea trying to get his attention, and chose a beautiful raven-haired woman with eyes like emeralds. He slid the straps around her delicate wrists, spun the target, and began to count… fifteen…sixteen…seventeen…eighteen…

>…thwip, thwip, thwip, thwip – thunk.

>Malzahar keeps the dagger that ended her life with him always, to remind himself that even a seer can’t predict the uncertainty of the future. There is always a chance things can change – for better, and surely for worse.

nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2017/02/ask-riot-malzahar-kills-the-lady/

1 lethality is .6 armor pen against level 1 enemies. it scales up to 1 armor pen against level 18 enemies.

the issue is that you can end up with like 90 armor pen at level 18 which was never possible before

yes

you get 60% of it as flat armor pen, scaling up to 100% depending on the ENEMIES level

holy fuck that's amazing

I'm so glad at least someone at riot cares about my champion ;____;

Junkyard trundle and Rogue admiral garen are both vastly underrated skins.

>non-canon
Well, it's still a goddamned good knife, why does he refuse to use it?

stop playing teemo

for the same reason you carry a dagger when you play a sorcerer in D&D

useful to have for spontaneous situations, but ideally you'll never have to get close enough to use it

anyways I love malzahar

He refuses to use because it is too powerful. How do you think he has his Seering power? He uses the dagger to travel back in time after seeing the events happen.

>pair of duo
>one literally just hit level 30
>another one losing to ap ez mid as corki

HOLY SHIT FUCK YOU RIOT

2 much Yordles for my taste

Rumble and Teemo are nice though

I appreciate ur commitment to yordles

I about died laughing when this happened.

We went on to ace them and win the game. It was pretty even, but they had the advantage.

Fuck Ekko, aside from that everything else is pretty decent. Also, kudos on the Urfwick.

I actually like your choices

anyone else tired of having to play 3 fucking matches after you hit the ip requirement to buy a champ cause half of it disappears?

>Every person with mastery 7 spams it after a kill
>Every single one

how do i play the wukong vs darius matchup? any tips?

>picking wukong into darius or getting darius picked into your wukong

laffin at your life

kick his ass

>any tips?

don't play wukong against darius

wukong shits on darius

>e to dodge his q guaranteed
>kill his ass at 6 np
>trade with q>e or e>q then w and walk out

E into him so you don't get hit by his Q blade

>A Quadrillion dollar company.

xD

thanks. its been rough time with darius but i guess i should have known to save my e for his q's. time to abuse duskblade.

There's the implication that the darius isn't a retard

The statistics you have posted include platinum/low diamond games, so we can't be sure about that

Don't get Q'd and you should win ever time easily?
Like I don't see what you're getting at, darius should get fucking slaughtered by a nigger

Do you like hurting other people?