I'm looking for meaning in life but I can't find any

I don't want to kms, but I can't find any meaning. I've lost my drive to go on.

I'm not highly educated, I previously wanted to persue a higher education on my own via books, but I've lost even that drive.

I'm socially disconnected, I think I'm losing my sanity. I thought I was retarded last week. Then I thought I had microcephaly.

What do I do Veeky Forums? How do you keep going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Conquer Constantinople?

By all means, there is no meaning at all in life. Even if there is, there is no way for you or men to know it and thus from our point of view its irrelevant.
Enjoy your newfound nihilism.

What's the point of existing in a nihilistic state?

I've come to the conclusion that we are just chemicals and what not, death or the abrupt halt of these chemicals, wouldn't be so bad.

Also, where can I learn more about nihilism?

>point
There is none. You can of course make up reasons and motivations for yourself, but there is no objective point, reason or purpose.

Start with absurdism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

>I'm interested in being depressed
>Here user, have you tried an existential terror fugue instead?
>

you came to the right board, user

Veeky Forums is filled with marxists who think that material wealth is evil, which is why the redistribution of material wealth to the poor, at all costs, even killing people, is the path to enlightenment.

you should totally trust the people here, user

I actually have severe problems, so I don't worry about that shit and just focus on the struggle.

>Burn down all pringles factories
>bankrupt pringles
>?????
>Profit

And yet, the desire for pringles remains.

The desire remains, but the striving to obtain doesn't, as pringles themselves no longer remain.

The only thing left is eternal suffering.

But what if one were to recreate Pringles? Build new factories? New Pringles? BETTER Pringles?

Then you'd have to burn and bankrupt all over again.

Is this all there is to life? A constant cycle of striving to obtain Pringles and then burning it all down once more? An eternal cycle of suffering that you once pop, you cannot stop?

ONCE YOU POP
N
C
E

Y
O
U

P
O
P

It is better to constantly suffer and build tolerance than to constantly have whatever tolerance you built destroyed by the satisfaction received from popping.

I'd rather constantly strive to pop than to never be able to stop popping.

No! Because even if the quest for enough pringles is absurd, we can enjoy the delicious taste of pringles.

Never gonna happen. Istanbul is rightful muslim territory.

“We are so constituted that we can gain intense pleasure only from the contrast, and only very little from the condition itself.”

- Sigmund Freud, Pringles and Their Discontents

Enjoy them only to be presented with the stark contrast of lacking them.

It's worse to fall from a cliff than to be stuck in a valley.

Thus we must never pop or else we will never be able to stop.