EU Time: 2pm EST / 19:00 GMT
NA Date: Mar. 3-5
NA Time: 6pm EST / 23:00 GMT
Estimated time: 4 hours per day
Format: Conquest, Bo5, Standard Set
Stream: twitchDOTtv/axolotlhooves
Streamer Battletag: AxolotlAndy#1798

>Class submission
Once the banned cards are in you have until thursday to submit your classes + battletag to [email protected].

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/
discord.gg/m8F3YeZ

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Tournament Discord
discord.gg/4FRGTjd

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sccsXkM56c
youtube.com/watch?v=Uboyl2mjs9Y
challonge.com/BennyBrodesLockerEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cunny

verse

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME WHY DID BLIZZARD MAKE A DECK THAT CAN LITERALLY FUCK PEOPLE IN THE ASS EVERYTIME IN RANK. THE GAME IS NOW COMPLETE TRASH, THERE IS NO POINT. THEY SAY THEY WANT THE MECHANICS TO FAVOUR NEW PLAYERS BUT THE DECKS THAT DOMINATE THE WHOLE FUCKING GAME ARE ONLY FOR PAY TO WIN FAGLORDS WHO BUY EVERY EXAPNSION, EVERY ADVENTURE AND NETDECK WHILE THEY FINGERBLAST THEMSELVES. all rage aside, please, lets just never make another general, all we look like to the rest of /vg is a bunch of masochistic retards play a farmville tier game

Are we just doing the first round tonight?

What do you think she smells like?

Rotten fish

a fucking useless card

Gross, I'll take it

dusty shelves

>farmville tier game
At least farmville isnt being designed by a cokehead

never knew she was an octopus...

Rexxar will rise again

I want to believe ;____;

I've brought him to the EU tournament

when the hsg tourney is today

>30 isn't a safe lifetotal

HSG TOURNEY REMINDER

hsg tourney guy has an unexpected slightly longer work schedule and may be delayed a bit
competitors and fans don't panic, stay put and get comfy because he's done a lot to organize it and definitely won't be letting us down
if it starts a bit later that's fine as long as we know right? so don't make a mess!

may highrolls and top decks come to you

For strictly meme purposes and not winning hunter it's pretty dank right now, with maly yogg hunter, beast combo OTK, dispatch kodo handbufff OTK, etc.

I just hope they give him dank spells and 1 low mana weapon (why does he not have this...)

hey thats my post lmao

>Jades
>Not even fucking majordomo hero power can outvalue them
Holy shit that's incredible!

is mid range shaman still cancer? i don't have any of that jade bullshit except jade claws

yes

Yeah but 2/3 of it is stuff that gets the chop in a month or so

It starts at 7 or 8, hope the delay doesn't mean were playing past 12

spirit claws gunna get its durablity nerfed but shaman will still, as usual, dominate ladder
Also please dont play that piece of shit deck you fucking scrub lord

it's Friday so even normies shouldn't mind

Anyone else about to be exposed for running absolute garbage that isn't even meme-worthy int he tourney?

that is literally not true and there are (effective) slower variants that would lose maybe 3 cards +spirit claws

Today I will remind them!
youtube.com/watch?v=4sccsXkM56c

good post

when you bring tier 1 decks to the meme tourney
youtube.com/watch?v=Uboyl2mjs9Y

and then you get beat by the an all basic golden deck and everyone laughs and laughs.

What would that entail, shit like N'Zoth priest, beast druid, gang up aggro rogue, dragon midrange paladin, etc.?

You should be ashamed.

I am going to sweep this tournament with Patrician Control Warlock

don't even care if it's conquest

hello

Youre really bad at Zoo Positioning.

this is max damage positioning considering the doomguard traded

The voidwalker and the abusive should be switched and the doomguard should be on the far left

Blizzard rewards bad plays; when far ahead I make misplays to get better RNG in the future. Certain streamers should learn from me.

Just poorly constructed decks. None of those.

challonge.com/BennyBrodesLockerEU

Don't forget to check out the brackets

I'm going to be disappointed if this is an aggrofest.

Who has the most aesthetic tag number?

Yeah that's me. I just hope I get to draw Yogg.

happyfeet has a 6 digit tag
that cant be right

dervis or mohzez have an aesthetic tag to me

the tournament today is going to be so good. im pumped!
hope sakurafish wins

For about a year now all new battle.net accounts get 6 digit tags. This was paired with a new name change option.

A reminder that both the 2014 and 2016 bot 'bans' were just 6 month hearthstone suspensions for first offenders and 18 months for second offenders.

>low pH slime is a high pH card

Are all of the portrait crops finished?

Wow a pH scale.

Reread my post, but slower.

You may feel dumb at first, but you will feel smarter once you figure it out.

>the last time thijs streamed was 4 days ago
the shamans got to him too :(

>watch a streamer
>vs shaman
LOL

>play Hearthstone
>lose
>get mad
>don't play Hearthstone
how to stop this?

have a quick hafu fap before you start your session

stop punishing yourself by playing sub optimal decks that you personally enjoy, this game isn't about fun or playing your favourite ( Zalae hasn't reached legend this month using Hunter despite playing it everyday) This game is shit.

Is it confirmed that if I craft a golden Sylvanas/Rag now I will get the dust refunded? Or did I miss some statement by Blizz where they intended to prevent such merchandising.

POST IN MY THREAD AGAIN AND I WILL FUCKING END YOU

So, shaman. I want to play a more Controlish deck with green Jesus. Do I go the Jade N'Zoth route or the double Earth Ele + Ancestral Spirit route?

And would two Dirty Rats be overkill? Rat into Hex or ele destruction sounds so cheeky

Answer me, fool.

ask on /v/ our doors are closed
*closes our doors*

>*blocks ur path*

VICTORY OR DEATH!

Jade N'Zoth is generally better because the old bogchamp deck doesn't have enough threats to survive all the removal run by reno shitters, much less outvalue them in the late game.

They're both kinda rough vs. aggro since all your beefy taunts come too late. Dirty Rat is not that good vs. aggro obviously unless you can play it turn 4 with doomsayer and make it go off.

>calls it an "anti-aggro" deck
>it's ~60% at best
>loses to literally everything else
how do we fix Control Warrior?

you forgot
>goes 0-3 in the hct tournament and gets knocked out

don't listen to him user, he wants to make of you just another apathetic meta drone who wins more but does not even cherish his victories

2 late game threats is the saddest control warrior I've ever seen

He had 80% win rate against aggro decks on the last day of month.

You're either a tournament player or a fun meme player, papa Brode said so.

>it's a shaman gets spellpower totem every turn with board clear in hand.

Do we have any facts to back up blizzard intentionally giving your opponent better RNG when your on a win streek?

Control Warrior is so old and passe
it's time to move on to more avant garde decks like n'zoth mage

silly decks used to have a 30 to 40 percent winrate, and it was ok because the fun would dominate. Now it's like 5 to 10 percent. Fun died with Gadgetzan

Yeah guys, don't you know about all those silly fun decks running worgen greaser and pompous thespian :^)

there was that one guy who wanted to play a textless deck

Honestly if you have never played in a tournament, you are a meme player.

Tournaments are so easy to enter nowadays there is no excuse

the only tournaments worth entering are /hsg/ tournaments desu

how do i enter a /hsg/ tournament?

DELETE THIS

In a few hours I'm an official tournament-tier player.

Feels good man.

Get ready, it's more pressure than you will expect. Especially if you're being casted

I don't even think my decks can be played with any kind of logical though.

We should make an official /hsg/ team, we'll have a twitter page and everything

thought

And just shitpost and whine about Blizzard on it.

Sounds good.

can't possibly be more pressure than sc2 ladder

by checking in on the thread at any time like 2 weeks to a week before the tournament while signups are still open
see OP

I miss this card
Why can't they just un-nerf it and move it to wild instead? Worgen OTK was like tier 3 deck at best

Do you think aggro shaman will even drop the pirate package? If someone is spending their turn 1 coining to ping or t2 pinging isn't that pretty good already for you?

If it does become unplayable that's 4 slots(STB+patches+deckhand) freed up for shamans to become more midrangey again.

Alright, I'll try the N'Zoth version. Since aggro can turbo your health to nothing quickly would it be best to run two healing waves and two goldfish or is that overkill?

because it's cancer with handbuffs

yes because they'll be playing vs midrange shamans with coin maelstrom every time

1mana 4/1 is still good but like the other user said makes maelstrom even better

so is every charge minion except icehowl

worgen is another kind of bullshit though since it doubles all buffs it receives or quadruples them if you run faceless

Why the fuck did that retarded user choose to ban Angry Chicken for NA /hsg/ tournament? Now I can't make spicy OTK deck with it. Motherfucker.

Shame
Handbuffs would actually have seen play with charge instead of being dust fodder

tfw the best I ever did in a tournament was when I drank a bunch before a party and went 4-0 against a normal legend player and the #1 seed top 10 legend player

with a rez priest, control warrior, midrange shaman lineup

How do I improve this deck?

No dust and general unwillingness to spend it on Twilight Guardians since it's rotating out in 2 months.