Guys stop buying stocks, etfs, mutual funds, commodities, cryptos

Guys stop buying stocks, etfs, mutual funds, commodities, cryptos.

Buy bonds/debt, bubble pop coming soon. Get out while you can.

Expect s&p to 666 again btw be sure to scoop up bonds in the secondary market when idiots try to dump their assets and hoard cash

Buy bonds and then what? Educate me on what to do when this hypothetical bubble pops.

bonds are about to implode. The 10 year treasury is going to 5% in less than a year.

Alright. Bud. When the market tanks next year, tons of bond ratings are gonna go down a grade. It wont matter.

Get municipal and government bonds. Also some corporate bonds for companies you will be sure wont fail like L. Brands or some shit.
Just hold them.

You're gonna wanna buy bonds when people try to sell their assets at supreme discounts. People are gonna be retarded and sell 10000 bonds with 5% ytm for 50000 because of fear in the market

Meant 5000

yeah ok but if theres a credit downgrade bond prices are still going to crash along with stocks. are you basically trying to say to buy the dip?

wont happen until near the end of trumps term.

well what am i supposed to invest in during the next 8 years then

buy some pty.

Fuck OP. Gold and silver.

Why do you think commodities are risk free retard

Straddle options for Nasdaq

Not just any debt. Student loan debt.

The universities are pumping out these graduates with absolutely no job at all waiting for them and leaving them with debts that can never be repaid.

Shit is about to burst and soon.

Dont think you quite understand. Why would you invest in student loan debt when the volatility is more insane than stocks or real estate?

I'm telling you assets where you are very very unlikely to take losses on. There are reasons why hedgefund manager DONT own stocks and DO own bonds. Why the FUCK would they tell you to get unto mutual funds and etfs, but not hold any themselves?

Get BONDS.

Wouldn't btc be a hedge against such happening?

Why? ALL commodities and stocks will be sold when the next recession happens. BTC will fall like everything else. The only investment that escapes this are bonds.

If you think you can escape the next 2008 by holding gold or btc, you're seriously out of touch.

invest in canned food and water if you really think a bubble is going to pop.

Idiota, invest in tvix

>buying etfs when hedgefund managers dont

You're not gonna make money hoarding canned food, but you can make money capitalizing government, municipal and corporate debt.

The ONLY way a bond heavy portfolio will fall is if the government fails.

If that happens, you're fucked who cares about the money.

But what bonds do we buy?

Government, municipal and some corporate bonds. As far as corporate bonds, i gave one example, I dont want to spoonfeed you. Get shit that was investment grade before the collapse

When's the collapse? I wanted to invest in a long term mutual fund for my future retirement (I'm 21).

When is the best time to buy?

We all know where to OP belongs

Why the fuck would you buy bonds?

I'm fucking ready. I have enough knee-pads stored in my closet