So guys, I'm pretty sure that theres going to be the mother of all happenings next year in the stock market. No...

So guys, I'm pretty sure that theres going to be the mother of all happenings next year in the stock market. No, I'm 100% sure that its going to happen that I would literally bet my life on it. This will basically be like a 1929 style happening. Unfortunately, not even gold and silver will survive this because investors will just sell everything and sit on cash. This will give governments the ideal excuse to enforce a tax on holding large amounts of cash so say goodbye to savings accounts. You may also be wondering how this all ties down to bitcoin. It is exactly why bitcoin is going to go to the moon next year, before governments eventually decide to abolish net neutrality and RIP sites like Veeky Forums.

>p-please buy bitcoin so i can cash out before the bubble bursts

you're about half correct. Gold and Silver will do tremendously well as this market crash will bring the fractional reserve paper metal system to light. Cash is not looking good, otherwise you are correct.

>This will basically be like a 1929 style happening

Let it all crash and burn. I want cheap stocks and funds.

I wouldn't be so sure about metal long term. Short- and midterm it is the next best save haven for conservative gamblers, beside a totally inflated real estate market. This said we could see a heavy price inflation in the metal market, but long term I just see chaos, like a '29^4. Only weapons and ammunition seem to me like good hedges for the next 2 decades.
>Bitcoin
I wish everyone good luck riding that bubble, don't get burnt.

There is a bubble in bonds which is driving a bubble in everything else, particularly the stock market. If government bonds stop being perceived as risk-free then what benefits as a replacement? Precious metal. It's an amazing tail risk trade

the stock market should already have crashed, multiple times. The Federal Reserve is pumping trillions of dollars into it to keep it afloat. This has never been done before and will almost certainly end badly with a crash the likes of which we have never seen, but your guess is as good as mine as to when this will happen.

>If government bonds stop being perceived as risk-free
By the average Joes holding them since 50 years, we enter the second dark age. Funny thing about it is that they are already seen as somehow toxic, explaining the other bubbles and why, except for someone working for a close to the state company, no one is stocking up on them.

I still laugh about an old used Browning A5 I bought for 50€ 2 years ago and sold it for 790€ with some chinese ""equipment"" in September. I like to see any financial product beat this ROI.

And how did you come to that conclusion?

>I'm pretty sure

oops. stopped reading there.

Da gwaph iz reelee steep up idz a bubbel xDD

market cap is 15B, it makes no difference if a couple of people on Veeky Forums get involved with it.

He likes to feel important.

>I would literally bet my life on it

Then do it. Buy $50,000 worth of Direxion Small Cap Bear 3x ETF (leveraged fund that increases in value as small cap companies lose value/enter default), you can get about 2,500 shares at $50,000 total at current market price for the fund. If the market drops, you'll make money. If the fund trades at a price of $30, you'll make about $20,000 (that's 50,000 shares / current market price of about $19 then multiply that number by 30 then subtract that from your original investment of 50,000).

Put your money where your mouth is.

I legit laughed

Not him, but I'd totally do that if decay from holding a 3x ETF for a year wouldn't fuck me over

I-I totally would but c-can't right now because um
Well don't you think I'm right Veeky Forums

Yo just straddle the etfs. Get a far expiration and ride the waves bitches.

Pictured: OP

Does anyone have a similar graph of the dow jones today?

Nah dude, we aren't into the public phase yet. even maybe not into the media attention.

i'm new and a finance illiterate, i heard silver is cheap, how much should i buy to make a profit?

Yah
Think?

It's slowly getting media attention, I've heard about bitcoin on the mainstream radio today

Bitcoin is regulated just like the dollar now. Bitcoin wont save you. We are heading for an economic reset.

>economic reset

wtf does that mean ???

but how do you think exotic furs will fare as a store of value? i have a big stack of pelts (chinchilla mostly), plus some coats, hats and various accouterments in fur. i also have a small store of physical cash, silver, and guns in case of disaster or the power goes out etc. in my opinion, you have to have your bug out bag ready way before you start buying bitcoin. if the government can shut down Veeky Forums, can't they also turn off the bitcoins?

my mummy says i'm important