>went quality build:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILER): my.mixtape.moe/skopje.mp4

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q5AkBBQWZR4
youtu.be/apwuFMp-X2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying there's anything wrong with being Kurdish and fighting for the freedom of your people

First for OP you're a faggot for creating a new thread 5 posts earlier you should kys yourself

When am I getting a Souls game that actually rewards me for going full utility with spells, instead of just circumventing a minor inconvenience.

I want to make Crystal Kriemhild Blissful Creamfilled!

Who Returning to Drangleic tonight?

>implying I'll have kids

I'm following Gwendolyn's example and turning into a girl.

How do we fix the curved sword problem?

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and by Velka, Goddess of Sin.

Didn't she had more clothing? What a slut.

youtu.be/q5AkBBQWZR4

What the fuck was his problem?

What up?

>Miyazaki will never be as crazy as Taro
>debug mode will never become a legitimate souls plot point

I'm actually just finishing my Faith run of the game. All I have left is Frozen King.

I might begin a new game as a hexer while I wait for Ringed City, who knows, but it's really shortsighted of me to have played the character that would benefit the most from co-op right before the scheduled co-op event.

Can I have FC, please?

Whoa, since when does das have a debug mode? Is that some kind of mod? And why does Andre have animations for moving around and attacking? Was that a jump kick?

why did you post a picture of Loyd then?

You talking about this one?

someone leaked debug menu like 2 years ago
andre has some crazy shit like jump kick, yes

Or this one?

That's fantastic. Has his crazy monk combat ever been explained?

If you piss Andre off, he beats the shit out of you with his bare hands.

>leaked first boss fight
>404

so did anyone create a mod where you can play as a boss?

I want to go ham as Sully

02/24/17(Fri)07:45:36 No.169285795
I sort of want to try to make a really low level Firebomb build. Is this possible? I'll have to carry Firebombs, Black Firebombs, and their rope variants because the stupid 20 limit, and I'm sure it's well possible that they could dodge every bomb. But, do early game firebombs do decent damage to low level players, so I can at least have fun with it?

I want to be a Firebomber damn it

Tfw when kaathe mentioned that gwyn twisted the past he was 100% truthful

One of the secrets of gwyn is that the disparity of fire is represented in the gods themselves, as their outward appearance and mean of creation belie their true nature, and duality

Gravelord nito, first to die, brought life and peace to the dead

Witch of izalith, who bore many children, fated them, her kingdom, and many future generations to twisted chaos and death

Gwyn, god of virtue and sunlight, was absorbed in oppressive narcissism, and doomed the world itself to darkness and decay out of his own fear and greed.

Furtive pygmy, being of dark who commited the first sin, offered his power to the entire world, which continues to offer peace and salvation to the sinners and downtrodden through painted worlds and the pardon of the goddess of sin. Even in usurpation, mankind brings white light to a dying world.

>DLC shows a bunch of different clips of one boss
It'll be just as short and just as bad, the Dark Souls franchise will end in disappointment.

Oh. I've never attacked him in das1. I assumed he just sits there and takes it like das3.

It exists but it might not be distributed. I think the person who made it kept it private?

There's also fth bombs.

I literally felt chills reading this

I don't understand why anyone has problems with beating Gwyn
>hug his body
>cast Dark Bead
>he gets staggered caue all proejctiles hit him
Didn't even need all of my 6 casts.

If you're strategical about it then the high wall has plenty of places where you can blow people up and it'll usually them. The rooms below the "tower on the wall" bonfire are great for that, people will get greedy and chase you down there and you can drop a rope bomb right on those barrels.

There's going to be 4 bosses

Maaaybe this one?

Is the Dragon Slayer Crescent Axe any good? I feel like upgrading it because it feels nice.
DS2

Who is best Firekeeper waifu and why is it the Emerald Herald?

This might be a stupid question but the other day I saw some cool fanart of like 6 of the dudes from Dark Souls wearing stylish menswear but still with their helmets on, like Nameless King, Solaire, etc., and forgot to save it and now cant find it. Anyone know what im talking about?
Thighs for your troubles

Bearer
Seek
Seek
Lest

Sluuuuut

I know right I just summoned this white glowing guy and then beat him in under 10seconds, I'm surprised more people don't use this strat

what the fuck did you just say about the purest waifu?

I have a question for those who know things.

Say I have a weapon with an A in dex scaling. I pump my dex all the way to 40 and get a certain AR.

Now say I have another weapon that I infused with Lightning and it got an A in faith scaling. I remove all the points in my dex and pump faith instead.

Do I get the same AR?

Better and hotter Kriemhild than Scas ever made
That tongue

Because Dark Bead is broken as fuck.
A lot of people were casul who didn't like parrying because they couldnt do it reliably and played through the game with a sword and shield like a pleb.
So yeah, Gwyn can be pretty tricky if youre trying to take him down without parrying and hiding behind a dragon crest shield with a longsword/drake sword.

no

anyone got that cuck pic of emerald herald leaking cum from her pussy

She has an actual role in the story, and has a nice soft voice against the soothing waves.

>even the intro DLC2 boss has like 3 phases with third phase having two different versions
How far they will push it with the final DLC boss?
5 phases?
10?

the best firekeeper is the fair lady

Not parrying at all in my first ds1 playthrough ended up being an accidentally brilliant move. Gwyn was fun and challenging to fight and not just a braindead hit l2 snorefest.

thanks for the daily dose of cringe

I love this picture

>Last boss summons allies to help them
>Chosen Undead
>Bearer of the Curse
>Slayer of Demons

Why not?

Probably 4.

I fought him with a Zwei in my first run, just kept knocking him down. I did a no parry 1h\shield run next and had a ton more fun.

>it's time for the last of the last of the last stands

DaS1
What is the point of putting points into STR or DEX when fucking CHAOS RAPIER
backstabs for 1200 DAMAGE.
fucking hate this game so much

UUUHHHH

SOURCE

Pretty much just pve reasons

>RuinedCapitalKing
>implying it's not a reimagined Undead King Jar-Eel
>his armor is even similar in style to the armor of ringed city knights

>he doesn't fight exclusively on the Anor Londo elevator

uncropped version?

really? I only managed because I cheesed him with the rock, I don't know if my game was bugged but the guy did not give me any time to get a single attack in it was constant non stop barrage

This guy gets it

Those proportions are really bad. Her thighs are larger and longer than her torso and her left hand/wrist is all fucked up.

I want Nashandra to absorb my soul into her butt

I'm a roleplayer who uses sword and shield and exclusively mid rolls

Sauce

Where's Lucifer?

Don't.

too busy creampieing his 15 yo virgin gf

I thought he'd fuk off to /ng/ but he's actually out for a while

Is that the case for all humanoid body type bosses?
I guess it depends on your weapon. He loves doing that 1 2 swing combo that sometimes combos into the kick or grab. Recently I went light roll and still had to use some estus.

Speaking of estus, my mindset with estus in his fight is that you'll never get the full heal. Go in expecting to get hit and onky get half the healing and you'll be better off.

Most bosses you can stagger in 1 have nearly no poise, so you can stunlock them if you have a big weapon or good armor. I just spammed quelaag's r1s on him during my first playthrough

I'M GOING TO NEED SOURCE FOR THAT ONE

>corona has a massive potential because it can continuously deal damage while hanging in the air at max distance
>it doesn't stuck into walls or the ground which seriously hurts it

What are some good weapons for a Dex/Luck build? Wanted to use Scimitar or Falchion, but I don't think they'll hold up.

put your trip back on and then kill yourself.
if you're not him, still kill yourself.

youtu.be/apwuFMp-X2A
REALLY makes u think huh.....
I can't get these numbers with my 2 handed 66 str resin'd hornet crystal great club

So who else is gonna twink on this Return to Drangleic event?

How do you even obtain enough cracked eye orbs to do that properly? Unless you can get away with using CE for them?

albino will

>weapon made for critical attacks is better than one not made for it

Nothing wrong with that. Havel mom's walking around trying to backstab each other looks dumb

>66 str
the madman

god ds1 pvp is so shit it's like the things that happen in between parrying and using backstab are only done as a pretense to pretend that not what their gameplan is

not OP but I'll upload again.

Huh neat. Kinda like charged rn staggering friede then.

Speaking of weapons, I remember using the fire infusion for my first ds1 playthrough thinking it was fitting thematically. Of course I had no idea how fitting it was till after I saw my dude get set on fire and read the lore.

In fact, I remember the first question lore wise I searched for after I beat the game.

>Was Gwyn a good guy?

...I'm still not sure on the answer to that. Seeing how Gwyn was pretty chill with the furtive pymies as The Ringed City shows he may have been nicer than the racist old man reputation would have us believe.

Gwyn is not good nor bad, he just tried to defend his own vision of the world and don't let it crumble apart.
The fact he actually came to the agreement with Pygmies is extremely surprising, but on the other side i doubt even gen 1 humans wanted to become Manus-tier abominations so they agreed and received their comfy city far away from all major dangers of soulsverse.

Sauce simwae

Honestly I have no fuckin clue. I'm not motivated enough to farm the executioner guys or fight in the arena so I'm just gonna join the bell niggas.

Pygmies were exiled, Gwyn gifted to them a city so they wouldn't need to leave, but its implied no one wanted them there and that the Dark Soul was not perceived as a great thing.

you farm shit that allows you to farm shit so you can access another area and farm even more shit basically
ds2 invasions fucking suck because they actively cockblock you even from invasion items

painting = sweden
priscilla = swedish woman
chosen undead = niggers

Only in pve, and only against enemies that it staggers.

...That haven't noticed you.

...That don't have a ton of HP...

...That don't have ranged attacks...

Yeah, it sure has a ton of potential.

>Dark Soul was not perceived as a great thing
No shit, Pygmies themselves were probably afraid of it given that their knights are using fire weapons and Gwyn's combat style.

Please do not sully the good name of Priscilla by comparing her to a filthy swede

Is this a viable build for PvP? Very light, bleed primary dmg src

if it could be used at a landmine that staggered anything walking on top of it by throwing it into the ground it would have a lot of uses given its extremely laughable FP consumption

Too busy getting anally destroyed.