Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLTt8CAgHJQ
my.mixtape.moe/ppbtjf.mp4
reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/5vxe6k/pilots_are_the_most_entitled_players_in_this_game/
battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/AIRKING-Lv2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/bgf/
Goddamnit i fucked up this time

>still playing this shit

LMAO

It's #FridayNightBattlefield

If anyone wants to play with me and some other "/bgf/" shitposters on the PS4 add fraggot666

>old thread reached bump limit
>new thread not made until hours later

I was almost proud of you guys

Don't forget to say Danke Doktor to your combat medics after every revive!

we few, we live to shitpost again

and in /bgf/ we shall never be broken

so why do people not use the Landship as much as everything else?

SHABOOYA

landships are great if you can rely on your cannon people to not suck, but in pugs this is often not the case. thus, heavy tank is superior

for real heavy tanks are easy, even if people are teaming up against you its a matter of smart tactics, landship it's all luck

Ask me anything.

Came here to post this

And this one

Can someone make one where attack plane Pepe is bombing infantrycuck Wojak and there are impact grenade indicators everywhere?

>/bgf/
I thought the general died until I searched "battlefield"

Are moms girls?

>game is bottlenecked on a 4.4ghz 4670k

Well that was a massive waste of money.

PANZER GESICHTET
Aufpassen!

if these ruins could speak

Did someone make one of those brain size/enlightenment meme images for this game last thread?

so was your pc

> →

Where would running around with your sidearm out at all times go on this

>quickmatch operations
>spawn on sinai as the brits
>"oh fuck me"
>we have 3 battalions
>"ok, we can actually do this then!"
>go 81-12
>we still lose the match
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUFF ATTACKING ON OPS DICE

In the Back to Basics panel of it, at the absolute very top

My Taschenpistole disagrees (within 15m)

youtube.com/watch?v=pLTt8CAgHJQ

So I saw this from a guy I'm subbed to and am wondering if Battlefield 4 Naval Strike is really a good successor to 2142's titan mode. I never got bf4 because I heard it was broken as fuck on release so did I miss out?

No, nothing DICE has made is a worthy successor to 2142.

I could try, but probably only wojak with Grenade indicators.

I'm bad with drawing planes

Where did it all go wrong? Battlefield One was had a massive drop in all platforms and is continuing to all decline

sauce

You probably shouldn't; it's pretty garbage.

Fun garbage, though.

my.mixtape.moe/ppbtjf.mp4

Youjo Senki

>nerf AA so that skycancer babbies can go 100-0 uncontested
>nerf the good weapons instead of making the majority of shit weapons viable
>still has Bethesda-tier amount of bugs that haven't been fixed since launch, especially game breaking glitches like ammoless tanks, inability to fire after rez etc.
>remove skin customization options because muh PC feels, WE WUZ GERMAN SNIPERS N SHIT
>majority of maps are trash
>entire playlists unplayable
>battlepacks/unlocks reverting to locked/disappearing
I wonder.

>he thinks we need nerfs to get 100 kills

No I think DICE is listening to the most cancerous segment of the game population. The Trench Fighter is ez-mode.

>let's "fix" grenade spam by making grenades resupply on their own and make 3 of the grenades entirely useless picks and also make ammo pouches useless too

To be fair, is only ez because of the huge imbalance between good pilots and bad ones. You shouldnt really NEED to rely on AA to take pilots out, the problem is pilots are either really shitty or really good.

I rarely go down because 9/10 times the other team's pilot is a chucklefuck who doesnt know how to dogfight or maneuver at all, and just watched a youtube video of some guy dominating and thought "hurr im gonna get on the plane and do that!". That being said, AA still doesnt need a nerf. I almost feel bad racking up these scores.

And the autistic pilots that have never spawn on the ground are one of the reasons why people are leaving the game in droves. DICE has nerfed the AA 3 times now, the latest nerf is a 50% damage decrease, it really shows what they are prioritizing.

The darts are insane and can easily take out the AA installations on any map because anyone who has flown that long knows where they are.

Counter piloting is hard when they have 2-3 planes up because your retarded teammates won't cap and keep the important vehicle flags making it an unwinnable landslide.
The trench fighter just should not have been in the game as is, the darts are fucking strong.

if I shilled out for premium this means I can use those neat multi layer anime emblems right? or do I need to shill out for digital deluxe for that

I disagree on the darts. You cant get sneaky kills with them from way above, they spread too much. Also, the darts cant destroy vehicles, including stationary ones like AA guns. AA is fine the way it is, maybe it needs a bit of auto aim or range boost, and DEFINITELY fix the friendly AA fire where the explosions rubberband friendly planes. The few times i crash on a fighter is because i was flying low and some explosion went off near me causing it to wobble like i was playing on a 500ms ping.

Maybe there should be plane tutorials for dogfighting or something, im telling you a good counter pilot makes a better difference than any AA. Even if you cant kill 'em, if you can keep up the chase and threat it'll keep them honest and out of infantry's hair.

goddamn the new map fucking sucks

What new map?? I've been outta town

I know it's not that big of a deal overall but you shouldn't fuck up the general tag. You certainly could not have been in that big of a hurry to make the new thread. It makes people think there isn't a new /bfg/ thread so they stop coming back and the general is dead enough as is.

Im bringing back battefield

arent all emblems multi layer? Im confused

Why don't the carpet pilots have any beards?

Non premium users can only layer up to 20 i think, premium members get unlimited layers meaning fancier designs.

Autism: the post

>leddit turning against pilots

is this it? is this the turning point?

So whats with this game stuttering and hanging out he ass?

Did DICE just skimp out on the servers?

nope

if its any consolation, the CTE updates arent final, the purpose of it is to see if it works or not.

yes

Too masculine for Swedes

They've already nerfed AA twice now. Just like every other BF game they pander to skycancer

Fucking jews, why the fuck haven't communities been buying up private servers yet?

I noticed this too. I get frame rate drops a LOT, but I know it's not my computer. Especially after the last update.

its the most active and popular thread on leddit by a mile. no other thread even has 100 comments

these days in game development leddit complaining is the only way to get balance changes. opinion is swinging wildly against aircucks, cte is filled with this sort of stuff too

DICE overplayed their aircuck pandering with the CTE AA nerfs. I kind of agree with the shots not destabilizing the plane but the damage nerf is retarded.

link me to it

reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/5vxe6k/pilots_are_the_most_entitled_players_in_this_game/

Lots of good counterpoints to airfag "arguments".

this is EXACTLY what is needed, the general population getting mad and complaining about planes

Thx. Im this guyIf i had an account on reddit i'd tell those people defending the nerf how nuts they are. Im a damn good pilot, but the balance is way off. They seriously need modes where people can learn how to dogfight so its not a gamble as to which team got the good pilot and which team got the retard. I'd say AA's should stay as they are, damage wise, but add a periscope like spotting so planes turn bright red on their screen.

Agreed.
In BF1 there aren't any ground weapons to deal with planes besides the AA. The airfag pandering needs to stop, it has ruined operations enough.

>inb4 AT Rocket
Lol no.

this was honestly the saddest shit I've ever seen

sort commenty by controversial if you want to laugh at assblasted airchavs trying to defend themselves

HAHAHAHAHA
And to think earlier I made fun of a fag for having 2 service stars on a train as a level 60

There is no difference between normal and premium member for layer limits anymore I think, everyone has 40 layers to work with.

>check the profile of someone defending pilots and the nerfs
>its some 50~% w/r shitter every single time

battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/AIRKING-Lv2

wew lad

>name is AIRKANG-Lv2
>46% of time in vehicles (Train)
>4% air
Really activated my almonds.

>#1 train fag has double the kills and time spent
>40% winrate

I'm betting the 50% of the time spent on the ground was by the spawn waiting for the train.

He probably even switched to the losing team just to get in the train.

It really is insane

I'm rank 100 and I don't have a single weapon at 38 stars, this guy has it on a vehicle with limited seats that only spawns on half the maps for half the match and only if your team is getting its asses kicked. Honestly think about that for a sec, you have to not only consistently lose, but you have to consistently lose HARD

also hes not even really close to 100 despite having 7 and half days more playtime. That fucking SPM

Im not even surprised in the slightest that his most used gun is the autistico trench. First autistico, second a fucking field kit, and 3rd gas nades. It fits so perfectly. Also, ten percent accuracy with the BAR telescopic his 5th most used. Fucking FIFTY EIGHT percent on the 10-A hunter, how is this even possible when every pellet counts so that you have 100% even when missing a lot. 17% on his most used sniper rifle

I'm now convinced this guy is playing with like one hand or something.

well how do you think he gets in the train so much?

>when you spend 3 fucking days in a train

Forgot this existed, neat. Christ i need to change my game up.

this made me laugh really hard for some reason

thats not bad

Sauce !!!

>these are pretty decent stat--
>Heals: 0
You just made an enemy for life

canada when

i don't heal i only revive

healing is more valuable than reviving

You don't need to revive people if you heal them you useless fuck

Honestly i get more pissed when people don't revive me rather than heal me

not having a defib equipped means you won't see me in your death screen, so you can't get mad at me :^)

May as well play as assault if you're only going to help yourself famalam. Be better at killing people anyway.

Sauce pls

>what is image search
retard

whats the point of slugged shotguns

For beautiful headshots and no need for ads

Russia DLC when?
I want my fucking Mosin Nagant

Shame that 4 barrel pistol is such a piece of shit it looks awesome.

I like them but the 1 in BF1 feels weak. It's nice getting headshots at range and it helped me get that Order done for shotgun headshots but there is no real reason other than commodity to use it or any other shotgun besides the Hunter.

I don't know why the Howdah is on the assault class. Seems more like a scout or medic weapon to me considering if you don't land at least half of the shots it's useless.

this still hasn't been fixed. it was never this bad in previous games either, there's a good 3-4 second delay with the way spawns work.

It's a shotgun that isn't completely useless past 20m. Think bolt action rifle but with really slow projectile

They haven't fixed the revive-gun bug, or the ammoless vehicles spawning bug either.
All of these are gamebreaking glitches that DICE hasn't addressed after months since release.

At this rate I doubt they will be fixed.