Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

revzilla.com/motorcycle/joe-rocket-womens-rebellion-boots
revzilla.com/motorcycle/forma-womens-slam-dry-shoes
revzilla.com/motorcycle/speed-and-strength-run-with-the-bulls-20-shoes
youtu.be/u74-eFwJ-dk
youtube.com/watch?v=bW-umIKLzWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does Yamaha use a crossmeme crankmeme?

I'm thinking about swapping my (equally powered and price equivalent) bike for a CBF 125

How difficult would it be to recreate a similar bike to the one pictured for my first custom?
Genuinely interested in doing this, I have people that can help me but I want to create a bike similar to this with a CBF

better balance at high rippums and they sound good

Because v4 sounds really good and has a great roll on, but the wanted to use the 4 pot block
Also a V usually means 2 valve trains and 2 throttly thingies

>tfw just hit 5k

>he rides a R3

8th for Based Grom

Claiman bike with grill

Going to the MSF class soon.

Should I get a CB300 or Rebel 300 for my first baiku

do your own bingo. here's the template.

>shivvy being a pedo

Why doesn't it surprise me?

XT225 if they have one, it's the best for the class, if not CB. Or grom.

I-is my sister, fuk off

>CE-certified
>Above the ankle
>don't look autistic
>don't squeak like rabid mice
are there any boots that meet these conditions?

>Single bike
Oh fuck off, i want the big ass summer one

>I-is my sister
That's what they all say

>Bad Decisions

No Shit

Does anyone have the hard mode bingo? We could try and fill that as a group.

work boots.

Well she is
Ure just jelly cause your sister a shit

>minimal or no rigid ankle protection
>exposed laces
but they're probably better than sneakers at least

Is there another one? That's not the one I remember.

I don't have any others

>your bike next to a boat

Oh I got that one!

Ok, maybe someone else does but it had some pretty good ones, like 12 o'clock wheelie, 200 mph on street/100 mph on dirt, your bike on a boat, your bike on the second floor of a house.

Just clipping through my shit i can bingo by filling up the bottom line
Bring out the 7×7 community one

Will comfirm crashing in sneakers hurts

that sticker is cringeworthy

>Want city bike
>Bought city bike
>Autists on the Internet have a problem with it

>buys 300cc sportbike
>buys late model 300cc sportbike
>puts decals on late model 300cc sportbike
>acts indignant/superior after putting decals on late model 300cc sportbike
>posts on /dbt/ like people wont think he is retarded for acting indignant/superior after putting decals on a late model 300cc sportbike

what did he mean by this?

Nobody is hating on anyone riding a beginner bike. They're hating because you're trying to call it a 'city bike' and have gay stickers like it's fast. I'd laugh too if I saw a moped with a bad decisions sticker on it, except the person who would stick that to a moped would at least be doing it in jest.

SAM repoll result when

East coast won. I vote for Kentucky

>CE-certified
easy
>Above the ankle
easy
>don't look autistic
subjective, will not get any responses
>don't squeak like rabid mice
subjective, will not get any responses

i would recommend a few boots, but you seem like an idiot who cant even shop online catalogues for fucking boots.

keep wearing those allstars, they dont look autistic, and look even better when ripped apart with a free foot inside

at least he has frame sliders for when he drops it in a parking lot.

>Not putting a bad decisions sticker on your bike.
>motorcycles are bad decisions

>Acts indignant/superior

Where though?
>Post about hitting 5k miles on meme machine
>Autists have problem with it

>implying slapping /osg/ meme stickers on a meme bike isn't a joke

Here's the other side.

>Dropped

It's an R3, it practically came from the factory on it's side.
>I'm actually a shit rider

I thought it was just us Suzuki riders who sticker our bikes up to fuck like the cancer we are

>Veeky Forums meme stickers

pretty cringy m8

>gets shit memebike
>covers it in unironic memestickers
>"hurr i dont care wat u fink about my """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""city bike""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

why are you here

nice assumptions faggot, I wear Dainese Torque Outs and want something that I can wear without squeaking with every step

>subjective, will not get any responses
beep boop I am user-bot
processing error, what is "sharing opinions and experiences," object not found, shutting down

>unbolts front sprocket cover

Gonna be replacing my fireblades warped discs tomorrow. Wish me luck fellas

>spent $400 on boots
>is unable to discern when a boot looks "autistic"
>relies on others to find boots that fit his nebulous criteria of "not autistic looking"

lets start this over. hello little buddy, i notice you asked for some help looking for boots. thats great! what kind of boots do you like?

If I ever saw a bike with those cringeworthy fucking stickers on it in a parking lot, i'd vandalize it.

Not even joking

>bought memeboots
>needs help buying more memeboots
lmao

I've got a fully faired sportbike right now, possibly going to be buying a naked bike. Does not having a windshield bother you guys much? I feel like the windshield I've got causes a lot of buffeting around my helmet.

>being this edgy

revzilla.com/motorcycle/joe-rocket-womens-rebellion-boots

revzilla.com/motorcycle/forma-womens-slam-dry-shoes

revzilla.com/motorcycle/speed-and-strength-run-with-the-bulls-20-shoes

how do these look?

Dainese are for jackets and pants. WTF are you doing buying those hideous pieces of shit? Literally any other boot would have been better.

Sidi squeak to fuck so you are looking at RST/Alpinestars

Fellow memebiker, did you get the starter and gas tank recall?

a-are you a girl?

no, just suggesting boots for an user on their period

my bad, they were the TR-Course Outs, not the Torque Outs
price was right, good ankle coverage, CE rated

>Sidi squeak to fuck
thanks for the heads up, I'll keep it in mind

sleep tight, street bike

He clearly prefers Dainese though,

What is the issue with them squeaking anyway? You realise bike boots are for riding your bike in, not posing around town?

good call in a dainese, do those come in lowtops with pink uppers?

i hate when my shoes squeak too, all the other girls stare at me and i feel so self conscious! fucking stacey ree

I did. I got the meme bike checked out and I seem to have been spared. The fact that my bike hasn't burst into flames yet is a good omen.

>Praying before you get on your bike

Hope no one on here is retarded enough to do this

>ride bike to work
>squeak all day or bring extra pair of shoes
>ride bike to see friends
>"ayo hol up let me just change my shoes and stuff these boots into my backpack (which will hold fuck all once I have a pair of boots in it)"

I mean, obviously 99% of /dbt/ posters are motogp riders whose contracts prohibit them from riding anywhere but a track, but I figured the remaining one percent might have some experience with day jobs and social lives.

u gon meet the skid demon user

>Keeping the sprocket cover or chain/belt guard on.

I keep flip flops at work to wear, don't really do much right after work to need shoes with me. I use work boots for the motorcycle so they aren't really uncomfortable or noisy

If you go to work change into your work shoes. Do you wear your work shoes outside of work? If not, leave them in work. If you wear them outside of work, buy another fucking pair of shoes.

If you go to meet friends who ride they will be in the same position. If they dont ride, you are going to be sat there in a jacket/pants anyway. What difference do boots make?

Buying boots on their squeekiness has to rank so low on the list of priorities, after you have factored in perfomance, durability, protection, price, functionality. Why not just get alpinestars bike trainers? Wont do a fucking thing for you anywhere above 30mph though.

>get R80 in
>was planning on keeping R40
>R80 is actually really nice
>torn on what to keep
FUCK

Gear position sensor is integrated to the sprocket cover on a lot of bikes, you dumb nigga

V4 best 4.

What are these like as an everyday bike? I posted one up in the previous thread. Tempted to get one and run it alongside my supersports as a daily/commuter

Fuel filler hole is super convenient too.

youtu.be/u74-eFwJ-dk

Do your friends wear shoes to bed

>not using the Be An Hero variant
TOP BOX
O
P

B
O
X

It's awesome.
Really needs intake/exhaust/power commander and lower gearing to shine though. Suspension is great on the toogay, great for urban hooning, throw some bags on it and go adventure, throw some knobbies on it and hit the single track.

Eh, I'd rather not. It'd probably eat my pant leg or fling shit all over it.

>guy comes into my work today (cycle gear)
>start chatting him about helmets and trackdays and whatnot
>"y'know i got a really good deal on a BiLT (cycle gear store brand) helmet, and i gotta say its a fantastic """""""""Starter helmet"""""""""" for the price"
"starter helmet" being retail codeword for "cheap"
>"Well, I'll tell ya if you're taking your bike to track days like you're saying, you might want to think about investing in a shoei or an arai, a real good name with a much higher safety rating"
>"Yeah well, honestly i gotta say, helmets basically are just a fashion accessory. Are they *really* gonna do something if i get into a crash?"

I got these, I'm happy with them

See previous thread - dumb niggers trying to argue why their $150 helmet is on par with my Shoei

>single track
>on that
RIP your plastics

Cacey what kind of a deal can you get me to save shekels at the cycle jew

those look like some boots that the autistic goober kid would wear in middle school

Ok

you all want to create a new one then?
>taking requests for community dbt bingo

Post bike at a vape shop with a vape cloud in the shop so I can make fun of the fedoras

>dirt bike
If you are concerned about scratched plastics on a dirt bike then you shouldn't be dirt biking.

god damnit
I'd like to see someones 'dope AF' plastic ICON do this youtube.com/watch?v=bW-umIKLzWQ

that's exactly the point you moron
>husky 701
>"dirtbike"

Help a brother out, /dbt/? Sick of shitting my pants riding without lights:

>CBR250RR (MC22, not the new one)
>Twin headlights
>Right one doesn't work on low beam, left low beam is temperamental and I have to fuck with the hi-beam switch otherwise it'll not turn on
>Both high beams work fine, but when I turn high beam off the low beams won't come back on unless again, I fuck with the switch
>Check right globe, turns out bad low beam filament, so it gets replaced
>Shortly after, switch-fiddling no longer gets either low beam lights to turn on at all, unless I really move it around and then low beams flicker on for a second but cut out again

Could it be a switchgear contact issue? Or should I be checking that current is flowing through fuses, etc. Just seems weird that it would be a fuse issue when it seemed to be fixed (temporarily) by messing with the high beam switch

Pls halp

Bilt is more like a $90 helmet unless you are fully retarded.

Sounds like bad contact in the switch. You can try just spraying electrical contact cleaner in around the switch but you'll probably have to open it up and clean it with a q-tip.

the names nick, and unless you're military, police, fire, or an MSF instructor i can't give you a discount but what i can do is offer you our best price guarantee
i.e. we'll price match anything but ebay and amazon

>right one doesn't work on low beam
Most sport bikes are set up to have one side as low beam and the other side as high beam, instead of both having dual filament bulbs.