People always talk so badly about millennials and about gen z...

People always talk so badly about millennials and about gen z, so i must ask can someone name anything GOOD about these gens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're always good to laugh at

They don't start world wars or genocide millions of people.

"Generations" are bullshit, there is no such thing as millennials.

They're unwittingly causing a resurgence in nationalism and right-wing thinking. Every generation tends to be a rebellion against the one before it - twenty years from now is going to be fucking hilarious.

You do not even need a weapon or violence to rob them, they are so weak that even just threatening will work.

>ITT: le worng generation xDDD

"millennials" has just become code for "normies" at this point on Veeky Forums

Whenever I see a nu-male I feel like savagely beaitng him.

>I can't be bothered to apply any critical thinking to a problem so I'll just say it's because the newest generation is shit, and never question how they became so supposedly shitty when my great generation was parenting/caring for them

I'll never understand this thought process, or lack thereof.

You never know. The SJWs would probably kill a fuckton of people if they had the power.

They're participating in a resurgence of right wing thinking. Who do you think is posting on /pol/?

Most of the people here are millennials themselves. And Boomers are not exactly admired. If anything, the stereotypical Boomer is worse than the stereotypical Millennial.

Not really, no.

Source: Am millennial, have never met a single person around my age who wasn't shit.

It's because of the jewish cultural marxism which cucked the young cucks into cucks. Better convert to orthodox christianity to redpill the oxident.
DEUS VULT you cuck

Millenials hate themselves almost as much as boomers love themselves.

Can we just hurry up and throw boomers in the ovens?

Yes the five autistic retards flinging shit at each other on /pol/ truly are the voice of their generation.

/pol/'s belief's are anathema to a standard millenial

>millennials and gen z
The only good thing about them is that some of them are sick of the liberal shite and took a swing to the right

>5
/pol/ is the third most popular board on Veeky Forums, i think its closing on the 2nd iirc

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

We fucking get it, meme-man

I don't know what is good about my generation, can you finds something good about the ones that came before it first , such a question is odd because it does outline what is meant. Will my generation have inventors, influential politiancs etc.
Probably
A generation is a concept i find hard to understand as it only really describes a certain group of people in a certain time period and country

You don't know it yet.

Gen-Z is currently entering their 30's(at best) so they'll have visible effect on politics in the next 20-30 years or so.

Thats alot of retards then.

That's a lot of non-argument

Theres nothing to agrue about. /pol/ is shit and filled with retards.

I genuinely can't tell if this post is serious or not

Right but we're Veeky Forums so what did we learn from that?

That /pol/ gives voice to the growing backlash against politically correct orthodoxy.

As Veeky Forums we know that political correctness is the greatest enemy to true history.

Every jackass with a political agenda tries to fuck with history for their own ends.

/pol/ could be a great ally to true Veeky Forums if it didn't become a rightwing Stormfag Nazi party zone.

...which is in itself simply a politically incorrect reaction to the mainstream politically correct orthodoxy.

What the fuck did I just type?

I guess they're the best at synthesizing cultural heritages to create new things like cooking recipes due to their (relatively) open minds and freedoms to be able to do so.

so is the general populace

Don't underestimate far right wing thinking as some niche political view. There is a lot of right wing sympathy in most of the west, it's just frowned upon to say it out loud. It's not political correct to express right wing views, so they're generally contained and oppressed. Have a look at all the far right political parties that gained fast support and even a majority of votes in most of Europe. Granted that a big part of these votes are gained by playing into the fears for immigration and terrorism, right wing thinking has nonetheless gained a lot of track among the common people.

There is more sympathy for right wing thinking than I'd like to admit, and frankly it frightens me.

They don't feel like murdering people and generally prefer lack of conflict
They are smarter and more literate than previous generation in general
They have empathy which many people try to deny with much shitting on tradition or some strawman comics of them trampling over poor old men for being uncool but it's generally those fucking liberals that care about the poor and people from other nations or races
They are less religious

I feel that the moment the right wing resurgence starts working it's gonna fall apart.

You have old people that only care about being prejudiced and muh bible.
You have "alt-right" people that all whine about degeneracy but probably 30% of them are gay and fap to traps or hate women some other way and they are gonna soon realize that they will have to define degeneracy.
Then you have right wingers who just want to tighten borders and a whole bunch of actual neo nazis who want to kill people.

Currently it's like they are only united in the fact that they hate left wing.

>25 year rule

sage goes in all fields, fags

You really don't understand anything about your 'enemies' positions, do you? I'm guessing you're pretty young. The right can be terribly wrong about some things. The left can be just as wrong about other issues.

Politics isn't sport you shouldn't pick a side and try to strawman the opposition.

They're actually more well educated than any previous generation.

Yes, I know, the memes, there's some who are retarded. That's true of all generations. Compared to previous years there are more well educated people than ever.

You know those people who say "I'm 14 and I hate Justin Bieber, I love Led Zeppelin though!". That's you, right now.

What's considered bad now will be remembered with nostalgia and will be considered good in the future. Mark this words.

Bullshit. It's a commonly known thing that the left is the biggest enemy of the left as they can never agree on anything. The right is more willing to set aside differences and work towards a common goal. In the UK at least, I don't know about elsewhere.

Yes, a lot more educated. They would ace this 8th grade test from 1912 with ease.

Millennial imply things normie doesn't. Your grandpa can be s fucking normie, but not a millennial.

There's literally nothing wrong with those people, maybe except the fact that it's unnecessary and a bit cringey to say it in a youtube comment.

Even as I posted I knew I'd get some dumb fucking strawman argument like this.

I think it's the same everywhere where there's an actual leftist tradition.

Millennialist are a lot more educated!!!

Muh multiple choice!!!!!!!!

They'd be separate tests instead of what appears to be one long one, but yes, a properly funded and...demographically...fortunate school should be able to produce 8th graders capable of this, especially with a calculator and blank map.

>a bunch of weak godless cucks with worthless credentials in shit_nobody_cares_about.txt

Take that, DAD!

>People always talk so badly about millennials and about gen z, so i must ask can someone name anything GOOD about these gens?

Old people have always talked shit about young people.

And they were right every single time so what's your fuckdamn point?

>fuckdamn

How so exactly? Humanity has carried on.

>I feel that the moment the right wing resurgence starts working it's gonna fall apart.

Exactly. Once they actually get power they'll have to deal with the nuts and bolts of building and maintaining a government instead of just complaining about how feminists and SWJs are ruining videogames for the real players.

>lazy
Only on my own time
>entitled
Nope
>narcissists
Nah
>live with parents
yup
>save us
save yourself

Your image depicts the last nail in the coffin for the honorable warlords of European nobility degenerating into bureaucratic dandyism. Are you really fucking sure things don't get worse?

>Millenials were born in the mid-80s
>Gen-Z, the generation after the Millenials, is turning 30
Gen-X were adults in the 90s, Millenials are adults NOW, and Gen-Z will be adults in about five years. It's not difficult.

there are no genorations or genorational qualities......all young people in their times were criticized by their parents genoration as being lazy, full of themselves, and entitled....just like their parents criticized them at the same age

'millenials' are in no way more quantifibly lazy or entitled than previous genorations, and if you want to bitch about selfies and social media, all ages of people are on it, all ages are stuck in their phones all day, its just todays tech and if any previous genoration had had it theyd have used it old people are just using it as a stupid way to complain about kids/things they dont like or get

That's a bad argument for countries with coalition based parliaments. The extremes are generally highly unlikely to become majorities and get to rule, but they don't need to. They just need to be the swing vote a centrist (and more administratively competent) government needs to stay in power.
That's how relatively fringe parties like Rifondazione Comunista (literal commies) and Lega Nord (strongly conservative secessionists) have managed to constantly derail political debate for the last 20 years in Italy.

They're objectively correct though, just obnoxious.

Generation Z is underage. They're too young to "hate", per say. Would you consider an 8 year old the death of modern civilization like Boomers and Millennials (but never X for some reason) are called?

But you never will

I for one, am glad Feudalism is dead.

>honorable warlords of European nobility
yes, rape, war, patricide, incest, brutality, and tyrany are honourable.....

You sound like you'd be fun at parties

>the greatest generation was just as virtuous as the boomers
sometimes society gets better, sometimes it gets worse, all irrespective of people's perceptions of it

Contrary to popular belief, "honor" doesn't mean giving everyone you meet free lollipops and hugs.

This im 22 and i look nothing like those OP pics. And even if i did it wouldnt be because i was part of a generation it would be because of popular style during a decade. I know plenty of older guys (30+) who grow their beards out and look like 2nd dude. Same with women who arent millennials. Way of dressing isnt something exculsive to a group of kids born roughly the same time.
and then they will be tired of right and swing left. and back and forth the pendulum swings. as one party is never able to match the public's standards.
Rape is down
Teenage pregnancy is down
drug usage amongst young adults and teens is down
every older generation talks shit about the new generation. this is seen in the past, when older generations complains about new generations reading newspapers at coffee shops instead of interacting with the world. old people cant accept change or find it hard to do so. and so accuse the younger generation of heading into a wrong direction.

This

The SJW movement seems to have at its core obfuscated ideology of male hatred and not just social equality.

It seems to me to be a reactionary matriarchal movement.

He asked you for positives and your answer is spinelessness, faithlessness and spitting on their elders

>Better convert to an ideology that will cuck you even harder

Yeah, what could go wrong amirite?

it also doesnt mean fucking your sisters and cousins, rape, pillage, killing family members to assure your position etc

nobility and honour are illusery concepts, flexible to the point of meaninglessness...the only difference between the upper classes of old was their ability to comit crime with impunity becuase they were the law.....they were not by default nobel or honourable, they just acted like it and used it as a myth to establish themselves

Even as you point out the suppression of ring-wing views you refer to European conservative parties as "far-right" when they are not, theyre centre right at most
The left is in power now, no one can deny that, and they love calling everything remotely conservation "far right"

You are all aware millennials are like 35 currently, right? Millennial doesn't mean hipster university student.

millennials don't exsist

>Who do you think is posting on /pol/?
/pol/ is pretty fucking multinational and millenials only really exist on the west and not even everywhere in the west.

Older generations always talk shit about the younger ones, you can see it ancient Greek comedy.

That's quite caricature of late feudal society you have there user. Good thing none of that stuff ever happens anymore in life.

and its allways the same complaints, ancient greece or today

>It's not difficult.
I really don't understand why people find it hard. Is it because they read millennial and they think it refers to people born in the new millennium?

Fag

:^)

>triggered
Go back 2 reddit where you can get your good boy points talking about fedora tipping and how pacifist you are

Girls are easy because they are so naive and #youngwildandfree

They made me feel good about the upcoming nuclear holocaust

*Fine Art student