Fucking Finally Edition

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>NEW PATCH INFORMATION
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror:pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa (embed)
Kensei:pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW (embed)
Multiple hero video guides:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Precariously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaeSbuy2I2A
files.catbox.moe/edbnyy.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=mw0pylT0Tg0
youtube.com/watch?v=5EkXCcMh5f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just beat a rep 4 PK who was topping the leaderboard in elimination as LB

you're all complete trash if you find her difficult to play against

first for REMOVE REVENGE FROM DUELS
REEEEEEEEEEE

someone answer pls

this is important to my raidability

more like the PK was trash

Reminder: If you see CrimsonEevee ingame, say Hi!

No.

you get more paints/symbols/cosmetic
and it says "MAX" on level 18 gear.

PSA:
you can rebind you controller buttons in steam, or launch via steam if you got ubishit version

Someone explain vortex and tech terms

ugly af lawbringer

That shit is clashing so much. You are entirely blank black on the top half then suddenly out of no where you have gold and red splattered all over the place.

I got like 80h out of the game but I'm just bored shitless of everything about it already.
47bucks was still kind of an alright deal for that.

Reminder that Warden is fair and balanced, and shitters need to stop whining.

>Raider is probably one of the strongest of the cast
>can pick up any hero and run around with them like they're 15 year old rapebrides
>wields a giant ass axe
>none of his executions involve a lick of dismemberment
>the most gore he can do is chop their groin and leave a gash in their face

It's a gigantic fucking axe and he's a brawny ass dude. Why can't I lop off arms and heads? Bullshit I tell you. Meanwhile a fucking pisskeeper can cut off your arm with her shitty little parrying dagger and behead you with just about every other execution. Orochis have a shitty little spaghetti noodle katana which can cleanly cut through anyone's neck and almost all their executions are a decap. BULLSHIT LADS! And Lawbringer has a giant ass pollaxe but he can't use the axehead to lop off a head? What the fuck is this garbage ass assassin-pandering? LET ME DECAPITATE LITTLE PRISSY BITCHES REEEE IT ISN'T FAIR FUCK

Kensei players, are you masochists?

Jesus christ I tried playing this guy to rep 1 and hes complete garbage unless there is a wall

>People dont even have to parry your overhead, they can dodge it
>Thats alright Kensei has a tool to cancel it for when they try to dodge
>Nah they can dodge that too
>Oh well give him dash light attacks then
>Sure, all unsafe on block though
>Also make his normal lights really fucking slow
>Also make it so he cant get anything of a parry most of the time

Even as Lawbringer (which a good Warden shits on), some of the most fun duels I've had have been against Wardens. Keep on fighting, Wardenbro.

This axe-head is gorgeous
And I'm a guy who hates ornate weapons
Spike is subject to change

An important lesson about all this war, /fhg/.

Sit through it and see the light.

youtube.com/watch?v=WaeSbuy2I2A

I wish I'd just put the money towards a cheap whore for the night.

It's just a shitty fighting game, play it for like 2 hours a day and I don't think Ubi intended much else.

Reminder: netcode is garbage and shows wrong directions, especially on zone attacks

Does lawbringer have any emotes that can spam the effects quickly?

sounds good to me

this is probably the worst state the game will be in, so if you come back in a couple weeks, you'll likely get even more time out of it

I got him on rep2
Sometime life is suffering, especially the fact you can't do anything after a parry

Daily reminder that Warden is perfectly fair.

How do I bring the LAW onto criminals?

Pair it with a Phoenix-themed character for best results.

The only free heavy as raider is a wallthrow side-heavy or throwing someone that is out of stamina.

If I was going to add either to my main pool of heroes on a basis of fun and somewhat balance/aesthetics, should I go Warlord or Conqueror?

fuck off
youre getting nerfhammer to the face

like seriously, how do you stop that.

>that webm
Are you retarded? That isn't a glitch.

little did he know

>fight PK
>they spam zones, lights, feints etc
>run around the map when on 1 bar/low stamina
>return and repeat

How do I even duel those fucks? Not sure how to deal with them. The longer the fight goes on, the bigger the chance they will hit you with a couple of attacks inbetween their sprints around the map.

Okay I can't be seeing shit. I can't be going insane. Not yet.

Look at this situation. Pic related shows in the bottom right that I'm pressing the GB button right as I'm hit by the Guard Break.

And here's a video to back it up:
files.catbox.moe/edbnyy.webm

Pay close attention to the bottom right when the Orochi Guard Breaks. This is literally 6 frames of difference between the GB and the counter attempt, I checked it. Just what the fuck am I doing here?

Somebody please just end my misery.

>mfw someone wants me to fight with honor

Stop attacking the knights you scum!

daily reminder that he would have been killed by a lawbringer doing the exact same thing and he could have rolled away at any time to get out of it

>Cancel the overhead unblockable into a forward dash GB

Ta-da, you now have all the ingredients of a tasty mix-up.

Become familiar with the Law of Gravity. Then enforce that Law on others.

Roll out.

>It's just a shitty fighting game,
i think that's why i like it so much.
it's a simpler fighting game, and playing online gives me less of a heartattack/high blood pressure than playing fighting games online.
it's a much more relaxing experience for me, while still being fun and mindgames.

Buff Raider.

This isnt the netcode you retard, this is a raider feature. He can switch a side attack into a top light stun attack.

That's a built in feint the Raider has, you dumbass

>Get light attacked out of it
>Cant even get a heavy attack after a guard break

raiders can cancel heavies into that

its always top fyi

i should clarify, you must heavy without moving before the heavy input.

you need to hold during the attack. it takes some practice but it is a BRUTAL combo that lands a confirmed heavy and an un-dodgable zone (they must parry the zone)

Hahaha, if you really aren't trolling. Take the Raider into practice mode and learn his moves, RIGHT NOW.

>Not learning the capabilities of your enemies

Get lagged kid

>enter game
>duel
>opponent is assassin class
>opponent is also lagging
>ends up hitting me on teleport
>be Valkyrie
>back dash shield up, cancel shield tackle into pouncing thrust
>he has lag and nomguard so he can't defend
>ends up backing off
>just chase him with pouncing thrust every now and then
>he can't dodge because of his own lag
>he's clearly tilting
>quits after I 3-0 him
Was he trying to abuse his lag to win or something?

>Enemy cheeses
>Cheese them back
>They whine and bitch all game in chat
>Beat them anyway
Every single time. People who resort to fighting 'without honor' tend to do so to make up for their own lack of skill.

So am I the only one intentionally undermining my faction? I really want to see what happens when a faction gets pushed to the brink.

I'm betting nothing.

> that frikken ininite stamina
How to trigger LBers

The game is laggy and has a substantial delay from wonky shitty p2p.

There are also occasional GIANT lag spikes that you don't see as rubberbanding but you notice when your character randomly swings a heavy that you pressed 4 seconds ago.

So when shit seems randomly fucked up and wrong, it's more than likely fucked up and wrong and not you having a moment of pure autism.

hold forward****

where are the lewdfics

Just roll out of the way. either double back evade or unlock and roll. Also that orochi was shit by trying to eade when no attacks were coming, guaranteeing a GB.

>Get light attacked out of it
That's why it's a fucking mix-up, they don't know if you're going to dash/GB or just let the hit connect, plus if you cancel into the side heavy you have super armor.

>Cant even get a heavy attack after a guard break
That's wrong though.

is that a boy, i honestly can't fucking tell anymore

I think people are doing that. Lag switches work.

Yes, yes, he is bad. Any other hero is better. Now fuck off my Ken-boi and never play him again.

>peacekeeper takes off her armor.jpg

Every single time I tried a heavy attack after a guard break no matter what side it got blocked

lawbringer doesn't get 2 lights off a guardbreak.
and he doesn't get a single light off the charge move.

Now, the thing is, that shit actually does happen on PK and Orochi(possibly Warden too?) zone attacks, but what you witnessed was not what you thought it was.

The zone attacks displaying two directions is absolute cancer though, your wrongness aside.

embarrassing dude

delete this and preserve your dignity, please...

Weird, I've ALWAYS used top heavy from GB, and it's never been blocked.

Yeah that's my conclusion, really. It happens way too often. I gotta press counter at the start of the opponent's GB, not when it hits me.

I'm going to sleep. At least waking up with headaches eventually stops.

>netcode is garbage
>complaining about a move raider can do and isn't a glitch

stop with this. rolling away does not help you win and there is NO WAY to attack a warden without risk of getting sucked right back in

Depends on the class you are playing, some have special tools that help them, but in general the one that works for all classes, but provides no punishment for the warden, is just rolling out of the way.

If you want to play the guessing game you can throw ou a light and hope he goes for a GB, punishing him, or dodge to the side first and then throw a light, hoping he goes for a light attack instead of GB, which allows you to get some damage in as well. Its just a mixup, there are plenty of them in the game, this one is just the one the community talks the most about.

>Go to sleep and it's projected the nips will have like 30-some land still, knights getting fucked still, my icelandic musclemen just okay
>Get on now
>"Oh okay neat, we got those couple fronts it looked like we would"
>Second update falls
>"ODIN'S BEARD"

youtube.com/watch?v=mw0pylT0Tg0

Careful what you wish for or you're going to get orochi boipucci being destroyed by the most versatile dick in the world.

>get gangbanged 4vs1 on like the first twenty seconds of the match
>people spamming over my dead body

why do dis

I mean what'd you expect

Seriously? What a bunch of retards.
I missed it what was it?

They only cheese because you have so much whine

Well try again. Side heavy after a GB is guaranteed, it finishes guys with one HP bar just like any other heavy, and you can throw the unblockable in after that.

i am straight (straight)

i only enjoy females(female)

>Posting what's not even close to the best Amon Amarth song
Fuck I have to do everything around here
youtube.com/watch?v=5EkXCcMh5f0

>Good Warden player beats shit Orochi player

Literally nothing wrong with this clip.

who is she bringing flowers to?

>>netcode is garbage
Not him, but the netcode IS garbage. This isn't a meme.

Will Lawbringer get a buff? Or is he going to stay as is?

How do I play lawbringer?

So when can I change factions without penalty? Am knights and want to go vikings, has nothing to do with weebs kicking our shit in.

Day9 has been playing forhonor, shitting all over the game when all he does is spam lights and can't punish shit. Fucking trash stay clear

>NO WAY to attack a ______ without risk of getting ______.

Wow! just like trying to attack every class ever.

You don't.

Her dead Raider BF

Carefully. You don't have a lot of stamina and all your attacks are slow. Wait for them to make a mistake.

You know nothing about garbage netcode

You outplayed him, what is there to see or whine about?

He failed to react to a guard break that was techable and you read that he was going to dodge slash and baited a parry.

If people don't see what actually happened there then they haven't played the game enough to know what the classes are doing.

Also, roll backwards if you don't want to play the mind games. Orochi is more than capable of dealing with Warden pressure if the player isn't shit however.
>Backdash into heavy and let it rip if they whiff
>Sidedash light a couple of them to get it in their head that you're going to do it and watch them waste a bash+cancel
>Hard read with a zone attack or overhead lights after you've established you will dodge attack it

The tools are there especially for Assassins.

no retard, you can't even go NEAR a warden without this happening

there is NO counter in the game for this

Best faction

Wait until his kit isn't fully negatable by a braindead monkey.

>Oh well give him dash light attacks then
>Sure, all unsafe on block though
As it should be. Dash attacks are cancer on top of the stupid ass dodge mechanic

>People do this all the way to rep 10+
How are you not bored

>techable GB

You do know you can't cbg if you dodge right? That's why it's called the 50/50?

Just hope for the best.
Unless your opponent is retarded they are probably going to win
Pray ubi buffs him in the future, odds are it's going to be like tachunka from seige and he won't be 'fixed' for a year