/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB44)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?29755
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?30112
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?30931

>Datamine (OB44)
smitedatamining.com/paladins-ob-44-datamining-oracle-lawman-and-inara/

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBgQNIgjFyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is that sitting on top of Trainmageddon?

remember that Skye is LITERAL freelo until her bug fix

The patch is still shit

I want Maeve to purr into my ears!

Reminder that Ying is best girl.

it's not fair it's not right

When is the booster sale ending?

I'm almost okay with this. She spent so long being the opposite of that.

It's always funny to look at Ying's healing and then the other "supports" in scoreboards this patch

I think they did it on purpose. They changed a some things in 44 without putting it in the patch notes like Barik's ult and Tyra's flames both being much larger now.

Why did they nerf Evie instead of Maeve?

>Barik's ult and Tyra's flames both being much larger now
I'm happy with this change. Barik's ult was pretty tiny before.

Oh, Ying and Cassie have SFM ports now. That's a promising sign.

Evie is still really good. Maeve & Bounce house need to be nerfed hard tho

>Drogoz is out DPS'd by several heroes AND has projectiles. There's no excuse

Having projectiles is not a straight up disadvantage, specially for him because they have high area damage, with projectiles you can control chokepoints by spamming them and you can shoot and hide before the enemy even has a chance to retaliate.

Don't forget the fucking firespit, if you are down on your health and try to take cover from a Drogoz you can be assured that you are going to be killed by that, not to mention its massive crowd control possibilities and teamfight winning potential.

And last but not least, one of the most annoying ults in the game that's literally an easy free kill with no real counterplay aside Nando's ult.

He has been OP for awhile now, but you babies won't stop complaining until you can just press one button to launch a fucking nuke or something.

Wraith Grohk can cockblock his ult now I think

hello fellow overwatchians!

As a DPS, drogoz is bested by every other Damage champion. There's not much else to say. Raw numbers trumps theory crafting.

>Q up for a casual match to try out wyrm jets drogoz
>get matched against a bunch of pro players for some reason even though theres no way my MMR is comparable to them
>welp we are probably gonna lose this but I'll try my best anyway
>as expected, we're getting stomped
>constantly being destroyed by the maeve because shes a totally balanced champ
> at one point the enemy barik ults right next to me while he has a sliver of health
> I shoot him point blank & he mysteriously doesn't die

Great game.

lol, as expected from a Drogoz baby.

>implying anyone needs a reminder

Drogoz was picked in 20% of the matches in the last "big tournament". I'd like to see if his pickrate increases now.

I'm going to guess it won't.

what's the best gold per minute?

>torvald on team
>increase recharge's duration by 1.5s

As in what mode gets the most gold, or in matches what gets the most credits?

yeah which mode gets the most gold

Bounce Buck is so much fun, I hate that is going to be nerfed

I can't hold it anymore

What bug?

Me too I like the changes.

I'm not sure. I want to say PvE since you spend less time queueing, but that probably relies on you winning.

>Play Torvald
>Never die
>Turn others into killing machines every few seconds

Detection range was accidentally buffed because of the PvE mode.

well done, low-rez

>suddenly get 100k+ essence
What the fuck happened

>Both teams were so uninterested in the objective that I almost pushed the cart all the way to the end myself
Kek

They gave out essence instead of chests because server load and shit.

>ying is literally just a free win in casual now
why would I play anything else

>tfw no delicious brown Ying skin

evie's wormhole change wasn't really a nerf though, she just didn't get as much from legendaries as other flanks did

honestly I really want a gain +30% projectile speed and +100% blast radius legendary for her

I've beaten them before.

If you hadn't gotten your chests yet, that's your compensation. They also adjusted the price of legendaries and the refund amount of cards, so you might have been compensated for that as well.

What is the best legendary for Ying? I always get stuck playing her when nobody wants to play support.

If I had to guess, double healing is the best.

Double healing is the only one your should consider taking until they nerf it.

>Give Pip double healing
>'That seems like a lot of healing, should we do something to balance it out?'
>'Lets double the cooldown'
>Give Ying double healing
>'That seems like even more healing, should we do something to balance it out?'
>'Na, should be fine'

Tbh, it makes her a more boring character.

Should I just learn Snekman instead, since I find Ying boring to play.

>'Lets double the cooldown'
they actually didn't, that patch note was outdated.

Making Ying a healer was a mistake.

How was she before?

So, is it true that playing flank is better with a low dpi? Like, even 800 is too much? What's better, 400 or 600? And how can I lower it if my mouse is one of those generic with only 2 buttons?

Mad tree is better than him. Unless you have really good aim, it's better to not pick snekman

What does Barik's Legendary's do? The fuck is Empowered Turret and Empowered Blunderbuss?

Play what you find fun user!

But all of the champs that I think are fun are worse and objectively inferior to all of the other champs in this patch.
:(

every champ isnt inherantly at a bad spot just to account for card synergy

except barik because fuck barik you should have stayed dead motherfucker

I honestly wish he had the ult of his Smite incarnation, the giant AOE knockup.

Jesus christ these subhuman third worlders are fuckin stupid.

Are Kinessa's supermines worth running over 420noscope and 420yesscope? Play the flanker bait then hunt the hunters?

Basically a flanker,she was broken,so they reworked her to be a healer.

is she going to be a tank or damage next?

There a video of her before the rework?

The mines are actually super useful if you can get 2 stacked up on someone. They can't move for shit. It's really good in survival.

Inara's stone spear.

Why did they kill Bomb King? What made him fun was the synergy between his abilities which the Legendaries hurt

he's due for a buff. Grumpy bomb leggo is neat and all but he doesn't bring much else to the table.

>Torvald and Snek on team
>nice, shields and heals!
>they only shield/heal dude from their party, an useless BK that has 1/3 of my damage at the end of the match

Yeah, they didn't double the cooldown, instead you got that bug where his q is disabled until you die.
Just make him a flanker or damage already, Hi-rez.

>Nando's results
Let me guess, he had Aegis? This card is a fucking mistake and a poor attempt at trying to turn Fernando into Reinhardt.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBgQNIgjFyw

drogoz is literally broken good right now, here's the build, but one warning.

DO NOT TRY THIS BUILD IF YOU CANNOT AIM FOR SHIT. if you can aim, you will singlehandledly destroy teams.

>65% Booster Speed Legendary
bunnyhopping by double tapping space over and over gives you free consistent speed, extremely hard for enemies to headshot that have headshot bonus. also you can literally just fly around the side of the majority of seige maps, thrust, fly again and be on the enemy's side of the map undetected past the point.

>Hot Swap IV
40% reload speed for hitting a target, effectively 2 free upgrades of deft hands. basically saves your ass when you're in a pinch.

>Mastery III
Free double-spit-- core of the best drogoz builds.

>Apex Predator III
free 21% cc reduction

>Fuel Tank I
free 10% fuel, allows you to do the out-of-map jumps with thrust i described.

>Lung Capacity I
Core value point of much the best drogoz builds. Makes your spit travel comfortably fast, but not too fast.

The important part is now that Drogoz has 65% boost speed with his legendary, you can keep up with the spit and shoot it right before it impacts someone-- if you perform it right, you will explode the loogie, and the enemy will take aoe damage from your RL blast.

so you can pretty much guess what the purpose of the build is-- you stay super mobile, go behind enemy lines at the very start of the game and do the spit + booster + shoot at the right moment combo into their support, and finish them off with salvo or another shot.

the only item upgrade you want ASAP from the shop is life rip, because when you flank a lot of your shots are going to be inflicting self-damage if you're in a tight scenario where you need to get in and out without dying. at level 3 life rip, you heal up the self damage you take at point blank with an enemy.

you literally become drogoz the flying IED

you can stack nimble with the legendary to go even faster

Drogoz is not "broken good" . If he were then his pickrate in Tournament would be higher.

The buff he got was good, but it really pales in comparison to the buffs given to other characters.(That being those who were comfortable against drogoz before the patch) He can do good damage, but it's too easy to hard counter him. Viktor, Androxus, Kinessa, and Trya all shut down Drogoz if played well. If the enemy team is composed right Drogoz provides a great way of doing a lot of damage. He's not that versatile.

I still love playing drogoz though. I just wish there was a way to trade out his firespit for Faster rockets. Spit bores me

Did they KILL my guy fernando already?

You see, you just gave a reason why Drogoz is not in tournanents: it's easy to counter him by proper drafting. So while he might not be that great in competitive, he stilll thrives in casuals, when you sometimes don't have Androxus or hitscan champs on board.
Also, I don't think that Drogoz is broken, he's equal to the other damagers with their dumb combos, he gets no knoback firespit + salvo, Sha Lin his rmb + q, etc.

Not yet amigo. They are trying, but he can still do damage and has a great ult. Sadly there is an influx of players that try to play him purely defensively because of aegis, and it just doesn't work anymore with all these damage buffs.

>lvl 22 Diamond Skye
>She still doesn't know that you are supposed to put a time bomb on a payload so enemy can't hide behind it
Why is this allowed?

>Someone tries to backpeddle me.
>Be Grover
>Just do more damage anyway.

I love playing peak a boo with snipers as I time them just right to hit that axe into their face.

How are people this terrible at this game? The entire team literally spent whole match on rooftops while just Pip & I pushed. Told them to help push or capture and the Bomb King (person with worst overall score) bitches back about how he's helping from above.
These are the games that make me debate uninstalling a game I legitimately enjoy.

Safe to open chests now?

Tyra is finally useful, her Mercy kill legendary makes her a beast. Thank you Hi-rez for making my Waifu useful.

Not sure if sarcasm since it's counterable by Cauterize now. The nade launcher also boosts the damage of nades to about 1000 on average so that's not very useful as well and there's no way to build hunter's mark for the group damage to be meaningful. I think her legendaries are easily the weakest in the game.

>play dragon man
>carry

every tim

>1250 damage direct hits

This should be illegal

My friend doesn't have his chests yet, and he's so mad that he's probably gonna drop the game. Anyone else still missing em?

Your friend can uninstall, He won't get chests, but essence.

>30k players
>3 minutes queue time
>keep getting matched with literal pro player 1,5k elo above me
bravo Hi Rez

H-hello ?

The Server died and there was desync. Just happened to me as well.

Bout high time someone posted something new here.

Skye's new detection range is not very fun to play against.

what is illuminate

Oh don't worry, I TRIED illuminate, but doubling a tiny number is not really helping much.

Is Sha Lin's detection range also "buffed"

Why can't I play Competitive?
I have 12 champions at master level 4 or higher.

Androxous 4
Barik 7
Bomb King 4
Cassie 4
Drogoz 5
Evie 4
Fernando 4
Pip 4
Skye 8
Tyra 4
Viktor 4
Ying 6

no scrubs allowed

Sure seems like it. It won't let me in, it just tells me I need to get 12 champions at level 4..

restart

That's actually 11 champions, count again,

>Andro
>Barik
>Cassie
>Fernando
>FERNANDO

This is why

At least you got Skye to 8, good eye.

Why is Skye so good /paladinsgeneralonv/?

Imma try it

:^)

I just wanted to get enough champions to 4, didn't really care who

Because they added a new "Hide and Seek" mode with bots that have far stronger invis than Skye has, but due to a bug Skye has the same invis detection range as those bots.