Tonight we dine in 1000 edition

Tonight we dine in 1000 edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-can-reach-1000-before-new-year-hits-990-in-china
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy high, sell low!

suicide for n o c o i n e r s is 25 dollars away!

HODL.

How are no coiners coping right now? I would be on suicide watch.

WOW just WOW...Haven't been looking the price for a couple of days because of the holidays.

>tfw you know you should sell but you just wanna hold

I bet you are, not necessary because no coins

It's officially happening ,fuck why didn't I buy more while I had the chance

if btc hits $1k usd tonight i will send everyone in this thread who posts their wallet 1 BTC

In space, no one can hear no coiners scream.

Selling would be stupid.
If - IF - a major dip comes, it'll be waaaaay after the 2013 ath of $ 12k.
This current growth trend has been very consistent for 16 months, nothing like the 2013 bubble.

nice bait.. but im sure some nocoiner beggars would try their luck with this

WHY IS ETH UP
IT SHOULD BE DOWN
FUCK YOU VITALIK

these fucking idiots think this is 2013 where only mtgox existed as the only exchange and the price went from 30 to 1200 in hours lmao

people selling will get burned, let alone shorters, they will end up in massive debt.

holders will win as always

So how do you buy a bitcoin? I'm pretty new to this

1Mh4beSVv6SUjKRjjoSWLT9AdNyqRZchQF

i'll bite

Why not I could some more to hodl.
1PJaKbnKBB5RvBLZhdxDBn6mxxbVScDJtf

I'm a no coiner...I'll give it a go.

1C7DQWQmTJW2GzvHkmaSbYUDi59Kceqo1J

16MikJWCxes3rTu25vEKghkxV2icK86VvP

14vuoUWvnh1vD5J1eupqhtVypYrGA5YZTG

fingers crossed user.
$1000, then the moon..!

1K1EiHaRUgP2HACdznv1XBzpvFF1jCTZ95
Desesperated wagecuck baited. At least send 0.01 plz

1M1dNggrZXc5rWBwwzjp7HAui4SPPQL99t

no loss really.

Here bub, ty
18Q2buvcsp8QGTuRFWs8wmyNRDUZMdAQax

Can't hurt, if true thank you based user and happy new year 1GsRY5disQ6xefttuANGxxpL5vnsyXxCCt

1NTP8HKz9uvjCb3XHVkaP5jzqMAJfZU4Lg

Madman

SPARTAHHHHHHHNSSSSSSSS

Sure

12GEpvmrmrCDA5nNWE8DN9TJBnhrxAwdFa

thanks user

1HWU3TRcw8XEts8Hv2BobVfp4AZ6S9TadC

Its already tomorrow from the time of the post, but I'll bite anyway just in case

1N92xXWB2bWFgtWrve6ZCSXww2cTDM93bU

you've ruined this thread with your bullshit

The trend is doing a healthy consolidation cycle, and then it's straight for $1k and beyond.

If you want to get in, now is the time.

$1k is normie awakening time.

Should i get in now? Serious question.

1G5WEp3AwA1W88UdmrhMy9ncGrHKaLvmtC

Merry Christmas!

I think it might be a few more days before we get to $1000, maybe even a week or two.

We've had some great gains in the past two months, a short term dip before the next leg up is quite possible.

kek

I've got 61.6 BTC and I'm still buying more. I bought my first in 2012, still holding.

I now put every spare dollar I can into Bitcoin. I've given up drinking beer, smoking weed and eating out just so I have more money for coins.

I have a hole in one of my work shoes, and when it rains I have a wet foot. But I will not shell out on some new shoes because I can put that money in bitcoin and watch it grow.

I was wondering if I'm insane, but even the coins I bought 1 months ago are 20% up.

Yes. See

what happens if a hoarder dumps 1bn worth of bitcoin?

Total collapse?

A big price crash I guess. But no one has that much, the market cap is only $15 Billion.

Maybe Satoshi himself has that much, he's the only person I can think of.

There are no such hoarders.

Look at the growth rate over the past 16 months, it's been steady growth with a few typical peaks and valleys.
If someone pumped a retarded sum like 1bn into bitcoin, that person must've been doing it gradually over an extended period of time.

Nobody with that kind of money plays that kind of long game with something so new and volatile as buttcoin.

Bitcoin Price Can Reach $1,000 Before New Year, Hits $990 in China

The price of Bitcoin in China went past $990 this afternoon, as Chinese investors continued to push high volumes in local exchanges.

Most investors at this time of the year are hoping to evade capital controls and circumnavigate cash restrictions, as noted by Holger Zschaepitz, financial author and editor of Welt.

Analysts revealed that Bitcoin hit record high volumes this past week, which ultimately led to its price rally and pushed the price of Bitcoin to increase by over 20 percent. Zero Hedge suggested that Chinese investors are anticipating further yuan devaluation and the tightening of capital controls, caused by the rising rates of the Federal Reserve and increasing cash outflow as the New Year approaches.

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-can-reach-1000-before-new-year-hits-990-in-china

Well. I was thinking about Satoshi himself. I'm looking at it from another perspective, for I am not an economist. No one would play a game that long with money, but what about those who mined it in the early days?

It doesnt need to be one person. If the prices keep getting higher and higher and everybody decides to sell it all at once (like many around here are planning to do), wont the whole thing go down in flames?

Well yes, and if everyone on earth decided to become NEET all at once the entire system would go down in flames.

>
well, yes. But this is kind of a dumb question. Anything would go down in price if there is mass selling.

A better question is: Will there be mass selling? Will there be mass buying? What are the driving factors?

3Nxwenay9Z8Lc9JBiywExpnEFiLp6Afp8v

post your price prediction within 3 hours the nearest one will get 0.01 from me

1NTP8HKz9uvjCb3XHVkaP5jzqMAJfZU4Lg

1Pr7mviADidU5QJh5u9aebNJsWFrUb8qzB

1C7DQWQmTJW2GzvHkmaSbYUDi59Kceqo1J

don't need money, i'll just be right

why not. what could go wrong?

3Az8KLuZtBDZtcjp67BKhADLnNfG5WHCSC

Fool me twice shame on me...

1Bztfh5Hkvn6SeX6ojQoAx7MePDAaAfM6D

19kgiGRgUdWvbuphVq4LKE4qVa3xdesP5g

what did we do to deserve this?

Don't know if you meant maliciously or simply to get a profit
he would probably not sell all his coins, start a panic and end with a shitload of bitcoins that worth nothing anymore.

If you can't short the bitcoin with a derivative, or whatever, you have no interest in dumping mass amount of bitcoin you own. If you're smart, you would sell them steady but slowly to do no harm to the price of the commodity you own.
It's not forex, it's more about balance between actual buyers and sellers, right now I think it's buyers who think they still have a profit to make, and sellers who already made a profit.
At some point the sellers could be a lot of people wanting to get their profit out of the coin, and could reach a critical mass for panicking effect.

>elected dude weed man for pres
>hurr durr what did we do?

>This current growth trend has been very consistent for 16 months, nothing like the 2013 bubble.

IT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME GUYS

i didnt vote for him

fuck the trudeaus they hate the french they put tanks in our streets

>1-month spurt = 16-month growth

How stupid are you?

ARE YOU READY Veeky Forums?

inflation, only way to avoid is it to buy btc

16A72rDtxeyMhJfBYHoLKur8psZXajdHCv

ty in advance

buy the dip faggots

17kscCuPBFmtgsJYtQCEJjHFm6GNnHMuzS

1NtpVAR98H6sJnxTZJbFvc8dEmqkdBYS1H

we're going down relax

the more noobs that fall into the bear trap the quicker we'll be over 1k tbqh famalampai

17QcAYukUYBKvZR2crkdkvSRSdP7Q3kZ6z

1ASCqo2hjPgk1oEq1siYofu1MJKa3Een3V

Right xD

Thankyou xD

WOOW ahaha first time reply in Veeky Forums

lol @ faggots in this thread thinking selling is like pushing a button

no one will buy your shit all at once and for that sum it will take literally months just to sell 100 btc enjoy your "profits"

>when he realises that most exchanges have 10k bitcoins + traded per day

that would be good if one person could trade 10k btc per day instead of 100k peoplke trading 0.1 per day

i'll take the bait
1EnAYZi6u3EuxRmR9UXCibMtNgGkMGg6rk

i bet the majority of the faggots spamming cope have less then a few grand in btc. you cucks are pathetic

a few grand btc today is worth millions tomorrow.. keep coping

wtf i hate crypto now

everyone go home guys, its over

by tommorow do you mean in 50-100 years.. possibly? stay delusional kid

Just in case....
15567jRaSnsVMWgXBLuF96oiiDBoaEARCk

It's been dropping slightly.
Waiting for more of a bottom before scooping up any more. Minor correction and then to the moon bitches

yeah, i think we could get a spike down to 950-940, then a wick back up just as fast.

don't fall for it, or sell now and place buy orders a few dollars lower if your feeling lucky

>1 BTC/(you).
Enjoy the cheap (you)s as long as they last
1JZXbkoptyYxf86TDyRujp57H1TRPxDnuz

15567y0urm013rwilldi3inh3rsle3pify0ud0ntreplyt0th1spost8aEARCk

12nMoDEaKpGhueWDNx4wodt62Qqas6h7HS

if I put 400€ in btc now wil it make a reasonable profit overnight?

probably

100 in now, and put 100 euro buy orders every 5 euro down desu

I'd be happy with 0.5

17GSxtoAgNKHArsrUTtTVuQ8Qc8V2kCZ6f

how do I do this? And where do I find the actual price?
When I check coinbase its 953.3$/btc?

15XUrscghCtKuu5QAZSgg5ndAAGjgTAWYn

coinbase will only let you buy 250$ max if you just created your account

you can try coinmama but its own by jews and they take 5% of every purchase

13mSaUmxfbHQzWiVT6Ah1utWC12oVUQUdR

we climbing back up boys

siting just next to you in this ride, dude

L I F T O F F

GET REKT SHITTIES COINFAGS BTFO

nocoiners mad af as usual

Guys I don't know if I can take it. My btc profits are at over 50% since I first bought in september. I'm so rekt right now. Completely BTFO.

>how can nocoiners compete