u.nya.is/dxsame.zip

>Wii U hacking guide
pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed) (embed)

>Encrypted EU archives to mess around with
mega:#F!5Q8kzJ4Q!drRI4_20ktnN8uVIy4SKPw!oYlXBCRA

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

This has been one hell of a ride.

Truly we are experiencing the Breath of the Wild.

First for killing myself before march 3rd

TITTIES WIN

CACA SAGRADA

SANTA MIERDA

PUTA MERDA

The real Breath of the Wild was the HOLY SHIT's we made along the way.

i can upload it when I get home from work in 5 hours

FEET WIN

Post better feet

Thank you I really needed that

If you reply to this post with a HOLY SHIT breath of the wild will leak in exactly 5 hours

a man of truth

Owo, what's this?
*rubs her feet*

Fuck you

user, more like this please

Feet you say?

>3dpd

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THIS IMAGE AGAIN
WHO IS THIS
I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some slut in videogames

>want to start another game
>going to drop it for Zelda anyway and when I eventually get back to it I'll have forgotten the story/what I was doing

God damn it. It'll be here by Tuesday/Wednesday anyway.

Just play Twilight Princess HD. I just finished it.

Is it here?

I was thinking about that actually.

@kinucakes on twitter

its over there

AGREED

LET'S MEET IN THE MIDDLE THEN

I finally booted that hunk of shit up to do the Cave of Shadows

Found out I only had to do 6 floors to save my 20 hearts to my Wolf buddy. Why would I ever do the rest of it? Who the fuck wants a wallet thats literally useless

It also turns into a nightmarish hell after 20.

respect to you user

I wish I didn't have a feet fetish.
Anyway, Zelda please come out and get leaked already.

Yea I found it, Thanks

>entire game is piss easy down to a broken level
>cave of shadows is literally harder than anything in the game by about 500 times

great fucking video game

LIKEWISE

Its just badly designed. 6 Redead knights and 4 assholes shooting you with arrows is not fun to play against.

Why is it so hard?

Post more feet dammit. Mostly from that jap artist that mostly does feet.

Absurd enemy spam.
See

I played the game on Hero mode and it was almost embarrassing how easy it was. I think I might have died once at some point? But once you have even a single bottle you're pretty much set for the rest of the game

I guess the next logical step is to play the game in Hero mode with the Ganon amiibo but the first like 5 hours of the game is such a drag its not worth it

The first 5 hours are impressively boring. It takes a special kind of fuck up to manage that. I think it was one of the most boring starts to a game I've ever played.

Do you have tik, kid?

When is 9PM on Kiwi Land? I wanna know if VMB is ok

Be more specific, there are lots of artists that primarily draw feet.

Since Aonuma started directing the games they started doing all kinds of retarded shit like that for seemingly no reason, the guy is probably autistic.

TP has great atmosphere, good dungeons, good (but underutilized) items, but shit like that and the bug hunts just ruin it so hard. It's like they do it on purpose.

It's 10:11pm here in New Zealand.

Wind Wakers start is the only comparable thing. the island intro takes awhile before the action starts, then you're doing stupid ass rope swinging and then have your sword taken away and then you're hunting for rupees to find a fucking sail.

Yet somehow the characters being lovable and the world being bright and colorful made it somewhat okay. Twilight Princess makes me want to start slitting my wrists. The whole world feels like a void of depression and despair.

Post lolis, niggerfaggot.

8:12pm in kangaroo land

So in Aus it should be 9 PM right? We'll hear soon maybe...

Has vendingbro delivered at all?

>the guy is probably autistic.

>everyone has a gamepad now so the tingle tuner wouldnt be as fun
This guy is a real work of fucking art

Shit, some rapey artist that did those Resident Evil images, Rebecca stands out.
Nsfw

You're a champ user, perfect images to appeal to both best fetish and need for titty ninja

oot had skultulas which were basically the same. link's awakening had secret seashells.

You talking about the mandatory fucking bug hunts that make you backtrack to the areas you have just been through? Because I'm talking about those, not the collectables.

1:17 am. Depression has hit me like a truck while waiting for a leak.
Now to post anime girls for reasons

what the fuck is this shitty thread there's no talk about Zelda in it

Fine, I didn't wanna post best girl this soon but you've FORCED MY HAND.

I'm not familiar, sorry. If it's NSFW maybe you could link it?

Trying my best, thankfully the artists know their audience. There are just enough pictures with feet in the focus.

>faggots so scared of sex they sexualise drawings non-stop.

You expected more, user?

this is now a feet and senran kagura feneral

only our messiah vendingmachinebro can save us

don't mind the feet tho.

Good morning where is .tik

>zelda

you fucking feet worshipping weirdos

HOLY SHIT

Hey, whatever passes the time.

Makura no Doushi

O boi this is doing it for me really well.
Not a fan of Rem, but this is the epitome of foot worship, yes, user, thanks.

no sir, this is going too far

delete this thread

I quit when I had to run Midna across the feild or some other bullshit, the game just puts me to sleep it's so dull. Every boss was piss easy and had zero spectacle to it, the dungeons were boring as well and even with hero+ganon mode NOTHING was challenging, save for one one miniboss that had little bubbles do a whole heart damage and spam you down.

He will come... he will come.

Go fuck a wombat, cunt.

Depends whereabouts in Koalaland, but in general, 27 minutes from now.

>tail
>cat ears
>eye patch
user, I though you said best girl? She may have a flat chest and nice hair but that's about all she has going for her.

Because a game must be challenging to be good or even fun. Right.

Some people in this thread came alright

If you use your head a bit you'd know that an action adventure game with enemies in it, and equipment to defeat said enemies, not to mention ways to power up your character like heart containers to make said enemies easier to defeat, has to have fucking enemies that can actually kill you in the first place otherwise ALL of this is pointless and you might as well as make it a visual novel.

Honestly, why are enemies in the game if they don't want to kill you? Why are heart containers in the game if no one will need them, not even the least skilled player possible? Why do I even need to upgrade my sword, because the damn plot tells me to?
Game is broken, man.

If you use your head, none of that makes sense simply for the fact that it doesn't have to be as you described to be fun for someone, and just because some people find it easy doesn't mean everyone does. Not to mention that just because you don't like it, that doesn't mean others don't.

The game isn't broken. Maybe you're just too good at video games in general. I don't know what to tell you. It's not exactly a hard game but I know I still enjoyed it thoroughly.

Zelda is a series for all ages, but its made so kids can beat it. There's plenty of action adventure games that are more difficult.

I don't even want the zelda game, these threads are more entertaining than anything on the wii u

If u use ur head, you will know that zelda already leaked.

There are probably people that enjoyed Big Rigs Over the Road Racing too, that doesn't mean the game is good. Obviously comparing Big Rigs to Twilight Princess is an exaggeration, but you get the idea.

To be honest, as a kid, I found Twilight Princess after beating it dozens of times so incredibily boring and easy that I found it the worst Zelda ever, you can really see its flaws, so I agree with

We know it has leaked, but it can't be PLAYED yet. Retard.

>the "fun" meme

Nah mate, it's objectively a broken game for what I said and much more. It just becomes a chore to go through, busywork like washing your dishes. And I severely doubt anyone had any trouble with TP at all aside from obnoxious crap like that anti-climatic puzzle before you get the Master Sword, but that is not really a challenge at all because it doesn't induce a failure state and is another entire can of worms I don't want to get into in the first place.

>game is designed for kids
That doesn't excuse it from anything. In fact, it just means they alienated me entirely and I have even more reason to shit on it.

duuuuude, my diiiick

Just woke up
is !!VsTlv/wa+km still here?

HOLY SHIT

I want to believe it so. In 15 minutes i'll be 9 pm on Sydney.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>objectively

3707344A4093822299F31D00

>Believing in a troll

HOLY SHIT