Whats something about cars that you've always wanted to vent?

whats something about cars that you've always wanted to vent?

Pretty much jdm

its not unreliable just because you cant afford it

I wish all black people would disappear

I love 90s Saturn's and I feel they are under appreciated.

Fuck, I somehow got here trying to go to /sp/ and was wondering what the fuck this thread was about

Do you fags really talk about cars?

Honda is the best car brand

>

rant incoming

WHO THE FUCK GOT Y'ALL TO BELIEVE DRIVING A VEHICLE WAS SOME GOD GIVEN RIGHT?
FUCK EURO LICENSING, IF I WERE MINISTER OF TRANSPORTATION YOU'D HAVE TO TAKE THAT TEST EVERY 5 GODDAMN YEARS

WHAT'S ALL THIS "AUTO BRAKING" "SELF DRIVING" FAGGOTRY?
CATCH A BUS IF YOU CAN'T BE ARSED TO TURN A WHEEL AND STOMP A PEDAL, ONE LESS CUNT TO CLOG TRAFFIC

WHAT'S WITH MODERN CARS AND BEING SOAP-SHAPED FF CRASH MOBILES?
BRING BACK SUICIDAL MR 2 SEATERS (see what i did there) AND LET ME DECIDE IF I WANT TO BUY SOME SHITTY KEKBOX WITH 2" WIDE WINDOWS

Everyone slams Toyota for being boring cuck cars/family cars etc, but then they start making radical designs and everyone just laughs at them and makes fun of them and talking about how they should continue doing basic overused designs that they've already done in the past.

Making the same exact design and car model isn't how progress happens, radical design changes are how progress happens. I think in 10 years people will realize this was an amazing start to an era, and in 20 years these will be the classics autists are looking for and trying to buy like they are with supras/AE86's/celicas etc right now.

Pisses me off when in the same post or actual legitimate review I see someone call Toyota too boring and then slam their exciting design changes in the same paragraph.

If all you want is the same design for the entire lifetime of a company go buy a fucking nissan.

Something I never got about this chart, what happened with the Vette right before turn 9? Did pobst sandbag?

>another quality fastestlaps.com post
Pic related, it's you.

The thing about the gt86 (which I can only assume you're talking about I really haven't seen anything radical about Toyota correct me if I'm wrong) is that it's a great chassis, but the engine is completely anemic and it's a patronizing weeb car. It's not like you can't fix the engine but I feel the thought behind the 86 is off. I honestly would've prefered the 86 to be a Corrola with an i4 that Toyota put some magic into with rwd that only came in manual. If you want me to clarify I will

>walk by a toyota with trd graphics
>look in the window
autotragic.jpg

Why cant cars have the driver seat in the middle

Lmao literally me last month.
>clean yellow (trd) gt86 with oem ricebody
>peak inside window
>P,N,R,D
>Disgust.jpg

Why can't you get rid of your autism?

i could, but that would put me at a disability, mighty trips.

Toyota CHR

What is that? It looks like a Veloster made love to a rouge and that's the unholy result. The Jersey devil of cars if you will

>price of anything fun

I'm adding all brown people to that list.

I want to put racing coilovers on it, and hoon it around desu

the only corvettes I like are old and slow and the nissans I want dont come in left hand drive anyway, I dont understand the fanboy benchracing shit over sterile cars with no feeling in them that arent fun until you come within an inch of killing yourself

Normie "car culture" is most toxic and degenrerate demographic I've ever been exposed to. How these people go through life with such an inflated ego and having such extreme hatred and contempt for the common person and the idea of anyone but themselves having an authority on anything in any aspect of life makes it impossible to be mentally healthy. If they put their money where their mouth is when it came to police/government/law/urban planning/etc they'd get thouroughly BTFO and they avoid engaging in any real political activism either because they identify as an "outlaw" or it's simply not worth it because they're "too busy" or they have no faith in anything changing so it's best to marinate in this environment and constantly be at war with literally everyone who isn't a part of their little club.

fox body's will never try to jew you though
fox body is love

I actually kind of hate driving, not because of the driving itself, but because other drivers are cunts.

I'm uh not a fan I guess just by looking thru the site. Like I said all that I'd need to make me happy is a high revving rwd manual i4 corrola or Camry that tries to go the factory sleeper route with a TT v6, which would be pretty funny desu

No. We just shitpost and insult each other's mothers

That's car culture in general, not just here

this

Insurance premiums are rubbish.

They're so fucking complicated and everything on them fucking deteriorates. Why can't there be a car as simple as a bicycle? You can fit the tools necessary for fixing or maintaining a bicycle in a fucking fanny pack. What's even the closest car equivalent? The Trabant? Even that thing is a headache and a half. I'm legitimately scared of buying any car that's not universally considered reliable.

Kill yourself.

>wuss
>tripfag
fuck off, both of you

I hate how all the Americans on this board consider +3000 dollar cars from 2003 and up to be a "shitbox".

NIGGER I DRIVE A 1997 TOYOTA HATCHBACK AND I PAID 800 EUROS FOR IT. THIS IS A SHITBOX YOU SPOILED PIECES OF MASS-CONSUMING SHIT. Love my car to death though.

is that an RS?

make civics great again

>Why can't there be a car as simple as a bicycle?

wew

>RS
You mean Roush?

2012 wants you back

Sorry, I'm old and drunk, thought I was being funny. I'll kms now.

This isn't exclusively a car problem, but I can't stand that people shame others for enjoying modern conveniences (good quality autos) and safety features (ABS).

Because of this community of circlejerking I'm afraid to get into wrenching or track days because people are just as harsh when you fuck up as they are when you don't do it at all.

No they aren't, people are actually really cool at track days, Ave they'll help you figure out why you fucked up.

please don't, old memes are okay

Oh sorry, kms meant kreate many sandwiches to soak up the alcohol. But seriously, after that joke I deserve death.

i used to be a drunk and i know what you're talking about. nothing's worse than being a drunk spouting dumb jokes no one is laughing at, i've been there. i'm also starting to derail so i should fuck off like usual.

Dont ever confuse Veeky Forums with track enthusiasts. There is very little overlap between them

Meh, I'm a stealth drunk. I'm on a three day weekend and haven't been plastered in over a year, so I'm blasting reggae and slamming ice beer in the morning. But come Tuesday morning I'll be back to sober and talking to clients like it never happened.

dude ALCOHOL lmao

Sorry for fucking up your super on topic thread that totally belongs here, and isn't at all shitposting.

>getting your bonnet scratched for the sake of a stupid photo

>Bonnet

the bird was only placed on the hard to scratch vent. it didn't move at all either, cause its damn well behaved.

>Tripfag

>europeon

Kill you are you'reself.

>he does it for free everyday

I think SUV's are useless and a cancer to the car industry, and everyone that buys one should an hero

>13 million dollars