Good bye, Veeky Forums. It was a fun time

Good bye, Veeky Forums. It was a fun time.

GET OUT
REEEEEEEE

OP why are you leaving?

I have to return to my main board. But I will never forget you.

Bye bro. Thanks for reminding me that I should get back into watching Gundam again.

Im going to fucking sleep.
Waste of bionical parts desu.

Come by any time!

Dont be strangers /m/, drop by every now and then!

Best april fool's in a while

See you later Veeky Forums. I'll come by again.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT WEEBS

GOOD RIDDANCE

See you all some other day, Veeky Forums.

Domo arigato mister roboto, until next time.

See you later, space cowboys. It was a fun ride.

our time was well loved /m/ I hope our paths cross again

You can go to their board right now and start posting twingos bitchassnigga

Goodbye /m/, don't be a stranger.

/m/. Veeky Forums. Know that a small part of the guy next to you is watching over and that we had our own fun as well for your merger, and while we might have our bickerings, we're all gearheads in the end. Ride on!

So far this was the only positive pairing i witnessed (went to /mtv/ and i wouldn't necessarily call that positive or negative and didn't check out the other possible pairings). pol+mlp was probably the biggest April Fools prank. this was legitimately fun. exposed me to anime i didn't think id be interested in and a bored i thought would be mediocre at best and cancerous at worst turned out to be chill.

This was a miles better April Fools experience than last year when everyone just got fake first and last names.

So the boards were only frozen for 24 hours for clover users?

>So far this was the only positive pairing i witnessed

/co/ and Veeky Forums had a good time. And apparently Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums did well, too.

I think /out/ and /soc/ had a bad time, and Veeky Forums and /p/ seemed to keep to themselves.

/mo/ is still up

/can/ was outstanding, and I really enjoyed /fitlit/ and /mo/. /vint/ and /mlpol/ were a riot

The site itself redirected requests for pairs of boards to a single merged board. For example, attempting to access either /m/ or Veeky Forums redirected to /mo/.

Phoneposters didn't get redirected because they're fucking shit.

They still got redirected, but not on Clover. Clover just didn't recognize the new merged boards so it just led to the original ones that were locked.

Finally you weebs are gone

Pls don't bully.

So long, Veeky Forums.

May we gattai again in the future.

/mo/ is still up, its just super sekrit so you habe to type it in to your address bar.

The fuck? Wasn't Hiroshimoot saying there was a lack of server space due to budget constraints but he can open dedicated merger boards?

I dunno man. I wouldnt expect them to last for too long, but for now, all the merger boards are still up. Theyre just unlisted.

You didn't take that seriously, did you?

>didn't take into account it was April Fool's Day.

for how long is it going to be alive? i genuinely enjoyed /mo/

I would think they wouldn't if just for AFD
Which part?
I did, just seems hypocritical to me

why am I just seeing this today?

why is it so hard to forget you /m/...