/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

no yee-yee ass haircuts allowed

old: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

1st for consider a Shotaro if you haven't already

tfw pixle left discord and hasnt returned

t. pixle

nope youre wrong, punk

>transaction pending

Just recently decided to pick up GTAO again. When it comes to making money via offices/warehouses, which should property should I be buying? Does it matter or should I just go cheapest?

you'll want to get the car warehouses.

the only practical difference between them is location, I'd go for the cheapest one that's within city limits

try to avoid the cheapest/most expensive properties if you can because that's where all the shitters end up

for offices, you should really be looking at arcadius/lombank and only purchase maze bank west if you're growing impatient

warehouses are pretty straightforward but you should generally avoid anything near east los santos because most people own warehouses over there and can anticipate where you'll be dropping off cargo

man,now i'm really really really waiting for Pimps and Hoes dlc
just so i can suggest a lazy person, who cannot into quick google\youtube search, to suck a dick,and it would actually work as a tip for making money in-game

Maze west shitter reporting, making sound investments since 1987

>you should really be looking at arcadius/lombank
why?

For the offices this isn't true consider that in both cases they are right next to each other. A dedicated shitter will camp you no matter which office you are in

Are crates pointless now with the vehicle warehouses? I haven't played in months so I still got this large warehouse at 50%.

Shit like this is why. You're going to be stepping right onto the rooftop of BUMFUCK POORFAG MAZE BANK WEST frequently and this will be your perspective each time you walk out there. Eventually, BIG NUTS BLATER or someone of a similar league will be on the other building, waiting to DECIMATE YOU.

You likely won't want to upgrade your office once you settle in, so this is one of the few chances you have to decide who you're going to be. Do you want to be the POORKEK GETTING BLOWN TO SHIT ALL DAY EVERY DAY BY BROS WITH BIGGER POCKETS, or do you want to be like WATCH 'EM SUCK WANCO and take charge of your environment? Choose wisely.

arcadius is just p good all around and despite still having the lower platform most maze tower shitters don't go for you

>expecting somebody to do ceo stuff in crowded lobby
you funny

Is there any car like the one in Pink Season senpai

this

haven't had a problem with it

Maze bank tower reporting in. Nice clean air up there...shitter free

>spending $4,000,000 for the privilege of taking literally 15 minutes to ascend your chopper to the landing pad while every shitter in the lobby takes aim with their homo launchers/jets/buzzards

try a tropos, not even close but it has the pop-up headlights

I understand why you'd want to go Arcadius/Lombank but grinding money is so tiresome. I'm doing VIP missions but it's getting really repetitive, is this the fastest way to get money in the meantime? I remember doing a ton of A Titan of a Job but I'm not sure if that's still the best way.

Doesnt matter what office you own. The missions are the same. Unless you want to spend 1-3 mil more in an office for 30 seconds less travel time between job then knock yourself out. Maze west is the soundest financial investment youll make. The nay sayers have been playing for a while and forgot what it means to be smart with your $$$$

Can someone accept my request for the PC crew? SC is ProRussianMan

Im interested too

Crates are pretty much pointless, yes.
You can still make okay-ish money with them but cars are a much more efficient use of your time and offer a much quicker return on your investment, as well as being more engaging to run missions for.

Well I have to admit I didn't buy the tower.

My account was hacked and the Turkish kid who stole it was quite industrious.

When I claimed the account back and started to play again I found he had been nice enough to buy me maze tower office, 2 crate warehouses, a yacht, x80 protocol, t20 and a zentorno.

I have beavered away and bought vehicle warehouse, mc clubhouse, 4 businesses, all the separate race class cars, armoured Boxville, attack buzzard and insurgent pickup

I generally do crates while waiting between exports, it takes a long ass time but 2.2 million ain't bad.

am i qt?
:3

Oopsie!
I forgot a picture haha

>join random race for paint colors
>two assholes doing one lap criminal records in X80s
>gee I wonder what they're doing
>win two races
>get kicked
You gotta earn it bitch boys.

Was thinking of getting the Banshee and upgrading it to the 900r. I don't really care about having an absolute top tier, but is it at least competitive?

Also can I get a reinvite to the PC crew? Haven't been active for a while so I guess I got purged at some point.

No

No. Blacklisted for using menu against crew

It's top tier for long highway races but handles like shit, you can probably make it work in pub lobbies but anyone half decent will stomp you.

they probably negotiated and were taking turns winning, dickhead

this reminds me

and PC anons want to get together and cheese some rally races to unlock the metal paints?

think we need 4 because each rally team is 2 people

You only need another person. So 2 people total

>missing the point
I knew what they were doing, trading race wins is for faggots, you gotta earn it.

are you absolutely sure? because with rally the driver doesn't get the waypoints, the passenger does; ergo you need 2 people per team.

>The nay sayers have been playing for a while and forgot what it means to be smart with your $$$$
what, is patience not a thing anymore?

we can't all be winners

not everyone wants to race, some people just want the locked paints and stuff

Then you have to race, that's why it's locked behind race wins.

"haha, they had to go two races where they wouldn't be able to help eachother get unlocks!!! i totally showed them!" "What do you mean i get an unfair advantage from already having the ridiculous upgrades already?"

Guys how do i abuse VIP jobs to make everyone in the session get stuck with wanted levels?

hostile takeover will do it
alternatively, haulage will clear everyone's wanted level
alternaternatively, sightseer breaks bullshark testosterone pickups for a player until they change session

do i have to hold the package?

nope, the moment you start it any wanted levels you gain are p much impossible to lose

Haha oh wow
Doesn't it also make it so i can destroy cars without having to pay?
Because i'm about to do some jetshitting

probably like i mean i wouldn't encourage it but yeah go wild

ill hold your package

LJT please go away

Does this only happen if you buy businesses or once you buy the clubhouse?

Can you accept my request to join the PC crew?
Quakecry is the nick. I was in before but since i stopped playing gta v for so long i was booted.

>sightseer breaks bullshark testosterone pickups for a player until they change session
Really? I always thought it was just while the sightseer was active.

Does anyone else have a strong urge to kill people who talk like this? Something about that weird attempt at excitement or realism just gets under my skin, like Ubisoft E3 demos.

nope, it exceeds the drop limit and thus forces them to go without until they change session. you can, however, wait until after sightseer is completed (not just after, make sure VIP work tab can be opened again) and then drop bullshark testosterone. it's a good way to catch tryhards who use it all the time

>oh no people are having fun

You're a shitter.

>it's another leave in the dressing room episode

guys why doesn't broughy test everything on PC
it's not like vehicles are faster on pc because of framerate or anything
r-right?

>r-right?
How the fuck do you stutter over the internet you faggot

I thought dying failed the sightseer though.
>vs shitter using BST
>start up sightseer to stop that shit
>shitter gets a lucky kill
>sightseer failed
>shitter can use BST again

you stutter by putting the same letter twice, and putting a dash in between it
just look at the post and you'll see how to do it pretty clearly

Well f-framerate increases the t-top s-speeds of things on PC you fucking c-chode

>humane labs - valkyrie
>level 20
>two level 60s, and a level 25 join
>everyone else shitting it up in a kuruma while i go straight through the warehouse in my v12
>they manage to get blown up
>shooting up the area near the valkyrie on my own
>don't die
>the guy who owns the kuruma dies 30 seconds later
what the fuck is this shit?

was he using a heavy sniper? chances are he wasn't using BST much to begin with. the only way to be sure is to nail them a few times with the heavy sniper/marksman. if it takes more than two shots of the heavy sniper or more than four shots of the marksman to kill them, they're probably using BST

>get blown up
Something's fishy here.

i don't know how, but they managed to do it
or all three of them died at the exact same time

>prison job - plane
>level 15 kills himself on the drive to grapeseed
fucking tell me about it.

he's speaking english and he's giving useful advice to his friends. why do you care if he's having fun?

They are
With a higher framerate (60+), the 811 is by far the fastest vehicle

didn't that get fixed or something
or is rockstar actually THIS incompetent?

How do I invite crew to session? Just loaded into one with only me in it.

m up up enter to open invite menu

it all matches but it still looks like shit

i want nullprophet, annie, aida, and --------------------------------------------------------------------cat------------------------------------------------------- to have a hot tranny orgy on cam

Nice to see this place is just as shit as always.

nigga you gay

Anyone playing on ps4 tonight? I'm level 79 and currently have $822000. I can't decide between saving up for the cocaine manufacturer or try to do CEO stuff.

it's not gay if the penis is feminine

If you and a couple others want to do heists I can hop back on. Been playing for hours today and I got bored but eh

Likewise. Randoms never stick to the damn plan. I just want to make some gta fun bucks.

Who /rusty/ here?

test

Is there a hotkey to turn off the UI? It's annoying having to go through menus.

How to make night vision balaclava without goggles? There no information on google, only permanent n.v. and helmet-goggles combination.

i dunno if the PS4 crew is alive, but i just sent a request

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh yeah
just hit uuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHhhhhhhhhhhhh m then you smash that mF UP and then uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh UP again niBBa and uuuuuuuuh then you SMASH that mf enter SO fuckign HARD that you have to replace your keyboard

post ID

i'm not sure if it shows my psn or nickname

either way i'm toxicity/alain

A buzzard spawns, and can blow up the karuma if you don't shoot it down.

how the hell am I supposed to find three other autists to do the criminal mastermind challenge with

post platform and SC name innathread
get some faggots together
get a communications channel, like a discord or some gay shit
make sure nobody's too autistic or mentally challenged
do the shit

>get a communications channel, like a discord or some gay shit
avoid discord, reddit is better, hell, ever IGN is better than that shithole

as in
make your own discord channel or some shit
having a communications channel outside of social club helps massively

okay, so steam since 99% of shitters have steam, good
>using discord for anything other than attention