/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #12323 - You let the last thread fall off edition

■ Current Update (2/8): 「ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2017」 Part 3
bumped.org/psublog/face-profound-darkness-alone-in-upcoming-emergency-quest/
pso2.jp/players/event/newyear2017/webevent/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sweet Love Passion (until 2/22)
├ Sparkle Fashionista (until 3/10)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

■ Next Update (2/22): 「ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2017」 Part 4
bumped.org/psublog/spend-white-day-with-the-boys-of-pso2-the-animation/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa (embed) (embed)
└ /Pso2G/ Discord: discord.gg/4bVJeSX

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11uDbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIojdS8dodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000dBbsiN2SGBeKjbxGAfdAI2000007oInidjGAqBIkIkGAJIcA000009bIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eh, 1233, fucked up my editing or whatever.

how big do you think her poo is

Whats a good ring for Rangers? My sub class is braver.

about the size of Poopoo New Guinea.

>Man Jackson
That guy is cancer

How do I get little fangs like that!? They are so cute!

I believe those are accessories

Do you know what they are called? I want them so bad!

吸血鬼の牙 or 獣の牙

Thank you so much!! I hope they are not too expensive.

How does a Katana focused Br actually complement their bossing with a bow? Kamikaze arrow fell out of favor a long time ago, is there something new you do or do you just switch out your units for a bow and pretend you're a bow braver?

When you were shitposting, I studied the blade.
When you were ERPing, I mastered Just Counters.
While you wasted your days doing TACOs for lewd clothes, I cultivated 200HP units.

And now that the world is on fire and Esca Ragnus is at the green base, you have the audacity to come to me for help?

I got by with Sharp Bomber-0 for those long range fights, but I still stick to the Katana when I can.

Banish/Kamikaze still seems to work, doesn't it?

Yes, it does. Running Massive hunter is needed nowadays though due to all the flinching that happens.

That outfit... I would rather die.
+1 for pasta!

I was a katana fag, from my experience it was kind of possible, but you will miss out a lot from rapid shoot.

You really, really need that rapid shoot tree to do the insane burst because it has 500 free ratk, +15% raw damage and ez pp regen.

I was fairly sure you could take the rapid shoot tree even as a katana BR, since it leaves you with plenty of free points.

I want to marry Lang!

Oh yeah, you actually can.
I forgot my stuff was around austere when the rapid shoot stuff costs 10 sp.

Yeah, you can basically spend around 17sp for katana stuff, put all else on rapid and there you go.
But as for me, once you try the bow and its ridiculous sharp bomber, there's no reason to use katana beside some crutch play, like killing solo PD bits which can save you lots of time.

You're going to be missing stuff for both katana and bow braver with a hybrid tree. You sacrifice a lot less for Katana so it's ok if that's your thing but bow will be missing a ton of crucial skills. You may as well just play bow at that point.

Why Lang?

Does anyone have lilith's sid the sloth file? i wanna can make it not shit

What do I do with イザネ宝晶?

>Element Keep still loses charge when using Vinto

For what purpose. Why would I want the one big fuckoff attack that BO has be the thing that also makes me need to recast.

Has anyone else been getting constant 630s tonight? I can't stay connected for more than 5 minutes at a time and pso2 is the only thing dropping.

probably just on your end
sell them to the npc shop for 50k each, that's their only use I believe

You don't, and just invest in all satk on the braver and hunter trees and use a katana for bossing. It ends up better for most situations, and the times where its not its only slightly worse off, while also giving you even better mobbing power.

Do you use the proxy?

No I just live on the opposite side of the world so there's a million places along the way for a provider to fuck up.

Ohh. Well then I guess that would be why!

PSO2 is being a laggy 630ing piece of shit for me too right now.

Does anyone have a clue as to why my gpu temp raises to 73 degrees with this crappy game?

>he still can't srank solo PD
>m-m-m-m-m-m-muh honor!

bitcoin miner (AIDS twerker)

This game is horribly unoptimized, my cpu/gpu stay cooler while playing much more recent and intensive games. That being said, if your temps are getting that high it's probably an issue on your end.

ey bby sur where you @ i gib u hug first okay yes

rappie genocide best day of my life

tfw I'm using AIDS Twerker

Check to see if you have FPS set to unlimited.

I can't wait to see how pathetic the exp is from this even further diluting tokyo keys from the pool and making leveling more annoying.

i can't wait for emper embrace to become worthless and having an extra chance of getting something absolutely worthless from featured quests

I wonder if being level 80 will make the rappies be 80 and if so, does this mean fornis will drop from this? Pretty much the only redeemable quality of this bonus quest.

I assume it was added in to make the AC buying rewards more tempting.

That wouldn't be the case because these quests all have set drop tables like xq. You don't get 13* from the tagami in tokyo keys.

So it's just a waste that dilutes the key pool further, sick. Wish I sold off my 800~ empe embrace fodders sooner

Is there any proof of that yet?

I tried both tweaker and .bat method to compare when the rumors of that started happening and my gpu temps were the exact same. AIDA would need to be a genius to mask it.

ok AIDA

Isn't AIDA really bad at it though? I have heard people complain about it a lot.

He did swindle a bunch of people's money but then he made Tweaker open source. I honestly don't think AIDA could make a bitcoin miner but wasn't there a rather shady fellow that joined the team?

Why is there a naked Morrigan from Darkstalkers in the back?

Szidian was working on a proxy with AIDA, yeah.

The one with Karen's hair is quite cute.

nice nep

inb4 >post deleted

>but then he made Tweaker open source
Only for ancient old versions.

>basically pre 4.x are open source, while 4.x and onwards aren't.

best goddess

any word on this buff nerf coming up?

There are no class changes incoming, just new rings and PA/tech crafts

Remove nep

ded

Cute pig.

ooooh babe

I'm glad my character is flat.

I guess that's what you'd call a Bouncer!

(You)

It's a "no e-codes for an entire loop of the map" episode

I got the final piece for a full izane set, so I don't really care that my first run took 12 minutes.

>I don't really want anything that drops in XH, might as well go do SH instead and get some EXP for one of my other classes
>first run
>nirvalieze spawns
>izane spawns
>second run
>emperappy
>third run
>630

Well, fuck me.

>685% drop boost
>basically nothing above 9% the entire time
why is this allowed. whoever's responsible, go eat a wagonload of dicks.

To be fair, Choco was kind of nuts. It was the same thing every time and not hard to get 5 runs of in a pub with good CF fill rates and drops. The problem is that they immediately went from that to the garbage that is white day which is a random guruguru that causes with bad exp, bad CF fill rates and not even good drops if you happen to get one. It's basically an EQ to farm phrase weak fodder that's far inferior to the last one in just about every way. If you actually use boots, first get some help, but otherwise good for you. Fornis sword isn't even that much of an upgrade considering you'd have to lose the PP regen from Astra.

reposting
can someone help me a fo/te tree? I have no clue where to put the remaining 9 points in the te tree in. Shifta Advance? T-atk up?
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11uDbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIojdS8dodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000dBbsiN2SGBeKjbxGAfdAI2000007oInidjGAqBIkIkGAJIcA000009bIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j

nProtect Gameguard

Could always drop those remaining 9 points + the level 80 SP into Dark mastery so your fomelgion doesn't completely suck if you insist on maxing wind.

Probably gonna use my other tree for it since I've lost interest in techer main

>73 degrees
I wish my GPU only heated to 73 playing pso2. with shaders off on a good day I end up at 75, and with them on I've had it spike almost to 90 with the sidepanel on. toasterfag life sux, yo.
but I've definately run into worse optimized games.
>BnS does not into optimization
>and if you put it in toaster mode you get eyecancer, while pso2's toaster mode is just ugly

Iunno, most of the time I was lucky to pull four runs per session of choco with pubbies. n' at least piles of 10* shit can become passably decent fodder. fuck, 12* units would be nice, but grysoras is a stingy fag and izane practically never spawns. oh, and itskie seems to have a ton of chocolate for a fag who forgot whiteday, but ain't parting with that unit of his.

I still think you might want to put it in dark mastery so you have a fomelgion option. Barring that, you can put the points in T-atk up. Shifta advance is a lot weaker than the text makes it look, I'm 99% sure you get more stats from just maxing T-atk up.

Where does the Itsuki unit actually come from? I had no idea RINA/Itsuki even gave them out until a few days ago. Is it from any e-code where Itsuki appears or just Gruzoras? Too bad any 12* unit that isn't a leg is useless right now though.

unlimited fps
nvidia inspector or radeonPro
a problem on your end
bad optimization
any or all of the above

even as a boots user I'd still rather use astra over fornis boots

Fantastic, it's just an inferior phrase weak farm EQ then. I forgot about the launcher that regens PP but I don't play ranger to know if people actually want it or not.

Itsuki/RINA units drop from any e codes in the eq that they spawn with, not sure if it's the same as e codes outside of the eq. Itsuk's unit sucks a bag of dicks though so not sure why you would even want that trash.

Haven't even looked at it, there's just seriously no point in using a 12* besides a leg unit right now. Austere+leg just shits on everything unless you really need the ring slots.

Is the rina unit good?

mATOI dAA yooooo

Yes, Austere+12* legs combo beats every full 12* units at stats but I don't see myself going back to one L ring after getting used to air reversal and step jump. You should still look into getting RINA's since it's a really good arm piece for r atk once you make the inevitable switch.

does anyone know if gunner's aerial advance works on naturally flying enemies who are already midair?

Yeah for ranged classes, 15pp and 40 r atk. Itsuki gives 25 s and r atk and 150 hp because he's a cancerslash shutter.

15 PP, 40 r-atk, it's not bad

How would you go about getting the RINA unit now that choco is over?

From what I remember, the swiki entry sounded like it only works on enemies you launch.

SORO's codes also gives that iirc

>Look at my character's panties in layered wear
>notice a bulge
What?