>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGVIbn7Uq-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>replaying Ace Attorney while the servers are down

Feels good, man.

FAIR AND BALANCED

working netcode when

Should have been "Can't play because servers are shit edition"

that's not complaints about being broken, that's complaints about being cheap

I want to ___________ Femwarden.

>Lvl 3 roach bot techs all 5 of my gbs in a row despite depleted stamina
HELP

Never let the LAW keep you down, man

I already have that shit, but I want it with for honor gameplay

almost rep 8

cant wait until this shithole game is semi-functional again so i can rape people 1v4 in dominion and deathmatch with my nobu princess

give tips for the fatman

Why can't I find a game?

is this in the game or not?

So how are people playing against bots?

I set up a custom game with bots in it, but when I press start it just "joining" forever and I have to alt F4 to stop it.

Buff Raider.

Wake up and cant play? Are the servers down but its not saying? Whats going on? Is there a fix for Ps4?

shame.
your fem raider just looked like an anime white boy character to me until i noticed the breast bandage.
i like the female look on your set.
cool look. good to see someone who stuck with the goki that long.

yes

I didn't even notice cause I can't play right now anyways. Sorry.

Santa?!

execution health regen is shit
debuff resistance is useful against warden
attack is only marginally useful compared to stamina

No big deal, user. Don't beat yourself up about it; I was moreso blaming Ubi.

>buff raider
>posts a warlord

The uplay login servers have been fucked for about 4 hours now, Ubisoft has barely even acknowledged it, let alone given any kind of ETA

ONIONS ARE LIKE OGRES.

"Vortex"
Jesus christ this 09er lingo followed me into this game too?

It's a mixup, and a pretty average one at that.
>Roll escapes all options, cannot be punished, costs some stamina
>Light attack for every character will beat the guard break cancel
>Dodge for every character will beat the shoulder charge
>Dodge-attack will beat both options
>Conq dodge shield bash will beat both options
>Nobushi hidden stance will beat both options
>Conq fullblock cancels hitstun from shoulder and allows him to block the followup

Vortex originally was the name for SF4 Akuma mixup off any knockdown and was SAFE, meaning no punishes and no way to escape the mixup.

Post emblums

yea ok lol

i'll keep droppin 25+ bombs every games while you tell me how i could better my stats

Warlord or Conqueror? I like Conqueror esthetics, but is he viable? Is he fun?

Who should be my second character to get to Rep 3 after Kensei?

Barely? What have they said?

who here / drumming/ ???????

you get most of your options by sprinting at your opponent and being aggressive.
1. you can use your dash and get a free heavy on them
2. if they expect the dash and you think they'll dodge, you can go for a grab into heavy or grab into light into headbutt
3. if you're against someone with a side dodge attack you can cancel the dash then easily parry into a guardbreak
4. if you're not good at parrying you can run at them, let them hit you and GB a split second before the attack hits you. You'll take a hit but you'll get an untechable gb on them

youtube.com/watch?v=fGVIbn7Uq-g

>brandon bans the person anime loses to
>turns out they're friends
hmm

Conq won the last 1 v 1 tournament, warlord won the one before that. Both are certainly viable.

insult my gf one more time and see what happens.

You can play against bots by going to matchmaking and selecting the mode you want.
From there you can tab over from Player vs. Player to Player vs. AI.

In preferences you can also make it so you get no human teammates for maximum farming comfy.

Servers are also fucked right now so that might be the reason your match is softlocked.

I like both, love shield characters. Both are viable but your mileage may vary on the fun part.

shit, you're right, found a pic

I thought it was round with those spiky things in 3d, its way less impressive when its flat

impregnate and start a family with

These are the sorts of people who think wakeup DP is a broken game mechanic that can't be beat

Ubisoft's support twitter said a vague "we are aware of issues with some online services (an understatement) and are investigating it" about 4 hours ago, nothing else since

I just play them in multiplayer, or in how to play and from there set the bot level, its a random class though but the matches never end, you just respawn instantly if you die

Thanks user :3

Teehee, my childish mind sees the Narm Handle as a cock and balls.

dorian is better than the unique

Post sniping webms

I always seem to end up too far away after I knock them down. Do i just need to cancel sooner?

oh shit, is there a pic like this for all the classes?

Are the servers still down? Down for like 3 hours in the middle of the fucking weekend with no explanation from ubisoft?

Your graphics are weird as fuck. Are they all the way down? There's no orange flames when you guys do your unblockables. Instead it looks like your graphics sperg out.

>cup and the bottle swap hands

and there is no way to escape it, even in best case scenario you have to pay stamina for it, meaning you will be in worse situation afterwards

you have to run up to them after knocking them down.
If you go to guard mode immediately after pressing dash, you'll go the minimal distance

it's hard to tell, but the first one is actually a skull, and is correctly oriented if it hangs from the chain

mine are all on low and they don't even look like that

tfw toaster

I can see myself using the Meribia Head and the Meribia Shield (that asymmetry hnnnnngggggg yes).

Shame you don't have the handle.

Is there no 'heroic' gear for shoulders and chest?

The bottle also fills.

They are not all the way down.
I have no idea what the fuck has been going on lately, but Shugoki is the most affected as any time his hyperarmor is broken the filters on him just flip the fuck out.

How fix.

Thow Distance gear?

What GPU? And are you up to date on drivers?

Wait really? It will auto cancel if you guard stance while charging?

>Dat Selesnya signet
MAH nigga, G/W is best 2 color combo

What stats should I get on valkyrie? right now i have attack, revenge mode attack, revenge mode defense, revenge mode gain and short revenge duration

yes, its faster than using the actual cancel button since you have to go into guard mode anyways

>literally nothing else to do but progress the campaign on realistic
>cant even bring myself to do it over doing literally nothing

What the fuck do the kangs get if betas get a centurion and the weebs get a ninja?

A brawler that just uses fists?

>roll
>backdash (costs no stamina and creates space while regenerating your stamina)
>backdash
>full stamina again

The point is you have the option to completely and utterly escape, if you have no stamina that is your fault for mismanagement.

The problem with the game is not that Warden's mixup is insanely good, it's that 7 characters have no mixup at all.

I'm on the same boat. I've only done knight's on realistic and I don't have all the observables and breakables from samurai's.
This sucks

You can esape it though and stamina fills up in like 3 seonds tops.

The BBC

fists are for gays lmao

you get 5000 steel for completing the campaign

R9 290X

>AMD
yeah whatever, but everything is up to date
This is most likely the problem
It used to be just fine

Hammer, probably.

Mah nigga

Dude, I love you. Why don't they fucking tell you this shit in the game?

holy shit

>Fast as fuck but can't guard or parry
>Sick grapple attacks
>Has a wake-up where he throws sand in the opponents eyes
Why not?

>you get 5000 steel for completing the campaign
really?

also doing the 'feint' dash is usually a better option than actually dashing because it costs 0 stamina

>sand
>not a goblet of mead

Nonsense

Will I not get steel for playing campaign because the severs are down? Sometimes rewards after MP matches don't work when

CELTICS

>Just flies in a straight line into infinity

How do I get Legendary?

Can't even do that, game crashed on me at the very last cutscene of a mission, fuck it

On realistic you do

WHEN PATCH

A hammer to shove up each other asses while knights and weebs take your territory

FRANKISH THROWING AXEMEN

Spam blinds. Feint constantly. Mix your unblockable into combos when they don't have a choice but to eat it.

Berserker is already in the game, a Celt is redundant

Fuck the centurion though, knights should get a smarmy duelist

I can't find a fucking match on ps4,my nat type is red now for some reason too.Is it my nat type or is anyone else experiencing the same problem?