Thinking about getting one of these. What do you think, Veeky Forums?

Thinking about getting one of these. What do you think, Veeky Forums?

Go to bed Musk. You should be focusing on the damage control on how the model 3 will be an electric Aveo.

It has a shitty interior, but other than that i don't have a problem with it.

Buy a Q50 instead

What's wrong with the interior?

Got my entry level I'm a big boy now C300 right now. Never really looked at Infinity's. How's the mileage on it?

Wait about another 5 years, they aren't quite ripe yet for consumption.

Honestly, the main thing that scares me is what would happen if I had even a minor accident. I actually crashed my (used) 2014 c300 just 5 months after getting it because some dumb bitch blew through a red light. Wound up costing me $500 just because it was in the shop two weeks longer than the 30 days my insurance covered. I read an article where the author's wife got rear ended while driving her model S and the car was in the shop for 8 MONTHS. Fuck that noise.

>What's wrong with the interior?
It isn't worth the asking price. Feels like it belongs in a 3 series

Q50 is kind of dogshit these days. Electric power steering that is totally dead, no LSD, 7 speed slushbox, etc.

Hmmmm. I see. so
>very high price tag
>main thing you're paying for is hipster credibility
>it can kill you if you don't pay close enough attention
>quality's not great for what you pay
>driving around in a financial timb bomb if someone so much as scratches you
And yet I still want it.

Just get a Cheby Bolt or something

Then why are you here?

awful quality control, with a low quality interior.

>electric aveo

Chevy already made that. Now Chevy makes the Bolt. Which beat the Tesla Model 3 to the market by years.

I'm not here, I'm from /vee/

Wew, seems like I found a new way to end a thread on Veeky Forums.

I really do not care about what it is you purchase in order to elevate how random people perceive your social status and add yourself to the worldwide debt machina.

They're decent cars, really ugly post facelift. If I could get a decent pre facelift P90D for cheap I would, but clock's ticking on that theoretical because rumor has it Model S's will be bricked in a decade because of poor battery longevity.

Related; don't you have rockets to be launching?

Hideously unreliable in even the simple things. Massive CO2 footprint for every mile you drive in it thanks to dreadful efficiency chains and highly polluting electricity generation in the US.

>odel S's will be bricked in a decade because of poor battery longevity.
A decade I like your optimism given it's the same technology used in your phone battery.

>it can kill you if you don't pay close enough attention
Every car can do that you dolt

Teslashit has already reported battery degradation rates of
15% minimum over three years

Thats a girls car.

I think you're a foolish person, OP.

That's the minimum degradation, expect much more, most owners are seeing 40%+

the best GM could do to beat tesla's model 3 is make a tiny hatchback.
>w-we beat tesla, we are still relevant, right?!
yeah nah, fuck that tiny shitbox.