Why aren't you on the ETH and ETC trains Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you on the ETH and ETC trains Veeky Forums?

Shit is dead, shill

BTC will be 1k next week

No one is buying this Russian scam anymore

If you don't get in on a pyramid scheme at the beginning, you're wasting money.

Ethereum is great tech, I'm teaching myself solidity.

But as a store of value ETH sucks, there is no max limit, like BTC's 21 million. ETH just gets mined for ever and ever and ever

isn't the whole point of Ether is that it gets consumed and used in dapps?
supply is supposed to be able to keep up with consumption

the problem is, no one is using dapps

yet...
which is why they're undervalued and have heaps of upside

I would not recommend Ethereum.
It got hacked and hardforked multiple times.

>Ethereum Classical is a better option.

ITT eth bag holders AA meeting.

They all know the scam dude.

BTC UP ALTS DOWN
BTC DOWN ALTS UP

INCEST

Fuck off bitch, Ethereum is a good crypto

why even bother with ethereum when ethereum classic is where all the gains are to be made? you dont want to be in either long term anyway.

Somebody shoot me in the fucking face.

>spent $3,900 on Ethereum
>it fucking takes a shit
Kill me
>I'm down $1,500 so I sell @$7.22 a coin
>hoping for it to go down more so I can buy back at a lower price
>now it's back up to $8.33
Kill me
>I buy back, used to have 322 ETH but now I only have 275
>lost $1,629 so far
Someone please murder me. I have never felt this bad in my entire life. I just want to stick metal spikes in my eyes and make the pain go away. I pray for death.

>Selling during a dip

BIZ IF YOURE SO FUCKING SMART THEN KILL ME WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE KILL ME

Be happy at least u have money to invest

You do not seem like a patient fellow.

Is 3900 your entire portfolio? If you have much more than that then losing 1600 short term is not such a big deal.

>yet another dead cat bounce on ETH's downtrend
>get on the eth train you g-guys!

Nice try bagholder.

No amount of shilling you do can save you from the next dive and you fucking know it, you just can't bear the thought of selling at a loss.

>yfw tomorrow

>he tries to time the markets
hahhahahahahah

No, I sold to get a tax write off. I was going to sell anyway no matter what, but I still wanted to keep my Ethereum. I was HOPING it would go down further. The worst case scenerio was that it goes back up, that's exactly what happened, the worst case scenario. I realized that it might happen, but obviously I didn't want it to.

Why did ETH reverse?
Is it a dead cat bounce or did something change?

Ethereum was supposed to be THE moon ticket until that one "hack" (I know it wasn't a hack) and then Ethereum went to the shitter. I really do believe that if it didn't happen we would have 100 per Ethereum now.

I made 20k by buying at 5 and selling at around 18 but have lost a few k now because I reinvested 10k into Ethereum when it was around 8.

Overall pleasant experience.

yea guess who else was going to the moon and then got hacked?
ring any bells?
you fucking hold it you dumb fuck and you reinvest with more when it drops
ETH isn't the only coin that got hacked
now we're about to enter a post baghold world where even the dumbest bitcoin purchasers who purchased at the tippy top of the spike will no longer be bagholders.
We will be living in a world where you can no longer say "invest in bitcoin you'll lose your money"
2017 we will now say "anyone who has invested in bitcoin at any point has their money or has made money"

it will be the same with ETH

>"anyone who has invested in bitcoin at any point has their money or has made money"

as long as they didn't sell :3

ETC up 30% wew

I made 20k profit with Ethereum from my initial 10k investment and still have 10k in Ethereum after a well timed sell.

Ethereum will rise one day, I have 40k in Bitcoin now because I bought a bunch before the halving. I will sell it tomorrow I think.

Dead cat bounce. It did a similar but much much stronger move a few weeks ago, to no avail.

I would have bought it a long time ago but I can't but it in new york.

>42%
ITS UNSTOPPABLE!

First rule of investing
Never invest something you aren't prepared to lose

I'm biased since I am a frequent participator in the ETC community but I'm pretty excited about 2017.