>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

subeta.net/?refer=Kiyayne
pathofexile.com/leagues/index/forum-view/on
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guys is PoE p2w?

first for I'm still burnt out and probably will skip Legacy league

Reminder that Ethics are guidelines set forth by the weak in an attempt to protect themselves from the strong.

is the 6 acts this new league?

no

enjoy the beta

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Thanks.

akogare no sumau aoi hoshi no hoshi
tada bokura wa koi wo shite
tatta hitotsu no mirai no tame ni

wait so there's still cruel and merciless difficulty? the fuck I thought it'd be gone this new league

>6 new acts
>in reality they're just copy-pasta assets from the first 4 acts arranged in slightly different ways

Based GGG does it again!

nope that's 3.0

Legacy will be 2.6

>beliving in ethics

I have my book somewhere... Great read.

what act does a5 copy

4x3=12 acts
2x5=10 acts
2 bandit encounters
2 labyrinth encounters
3.0 confirmed for LESS content than 2.6

a5 is completely new

sometimes less is more
empty your mind and you will fullfill yourself

>replaying acts
>content
rmyt

poorrejectPT has yet to apologise to GGG

I fulfill myself three times a day, and it's not my mind that's getting emptied.

What does that even mean

eating and diarrhea

>some guy posts a guide on how to min-max efficiency and currency/hour
>reddit shits on him because he says things like he'll just set 5c as a baseline for everything and renegotiate if he realizes the item is worth more
what's wrong with those idiots?

>4x3 identical acts with only different stats each time through
>5x2 massively different acts that only have tilesets in common with each other despite having a completely different story, monster set, stats, quests, and etc.
>bandits are condensed and their rewards reworked
>you revisit Sarn so there will be at least 3 lab encounters
>2.6 = 1h weapon buffs and some passive changes
>3.0 = massive overhaul of character progression, the new powercreep god system, a fuckton of new lore/plot, and also an edgy bird person
really dials my ISPs

how do i double dip
c:

So lads. Are non-HoWA, life-based spec throw builds dead in 2.6 or what?

Why does BV do more damage than a attack even when I've invested into melee damage? It looks like I'd have to have a mirrorable crit weapon to outperform BV's basic DPS

>1h are getting buffed

ye it dead

the best thing about BV is that they added it in the same patch they nerfed cyclone with the 50% reduced damage on the first hit

GGG just really hates melee

because the game's balance is fucking retarded and is based on League of Legends instead of Dota

melee shitters deserve to be hated

melee has higher end scaling than spells actually

just do Oro's

But Dota follows the philosophy of "If everything is broken, nothing is"

I win

love it when assfaggots compare an arpg to their shitty brawler, as if the design are even on a remotely comparable level

kys yourselves

Compared to what ability?

how many nerfs does your planed league starter build have to dodge in order to still be you starter build

i am at 4

Because BV is just so absurdly powerful that the dev who created it openly admitted in an interview that it was a huge mistake. And if you add poison and double-dipping shenanigans, it just gets worse. Then you're dealing with broken mechanics dealing absurdly high damage being raised to an absurdly high exponent by other broken mechanics.

The last major nerf they did wasn't nearly enough. There is no salvaging the skill at this point. It should really just be dropped from the game in 3.0.

>no legacy skills in the legacy league
explain poetards

ye give me back full map vsparks

Zero. In fact, with one-handed weapon upgrades and improvements to certain melee weapon clusters, my build will be strictly improved. If certain legacy items get reissued as relics (mainly BoR) then my build will get a massive power boost.

how do we salvage this general when it's overrun with frogposters, redditors, shitbirds and retards?

anyone else more excited about the upcoming studiofow kino masterpiece on march 1st than legacy league?

gladiator bor varunastra aegis eq?

also the "improved" pathing and ele dmg cluster at ranger might make up for some nerfs that my build might get

Why don't facebreakers increase the damage of zombies?

Can contagion stun?

Oro's spec throw build? Didn't even know there was one, I've just been fucking about with your basic lightning-stacked spec throw with Vinktars and whatnot.

They increase your damage, not the damage of allies/minions.

Unite poeg under the one true banner of SSFHC, this is the only way to salvation

Legacy Aegis is cool and all, but I'd rather just go life and use Surrender. Otherwise, yeah. The extra 9% block on legacy BoR will free up a ton of nodes that can go into offense.

As for skills, probably gonna go Sunder instead of EQ. EQ is just so slow and clunky, and quite frankly, I'm just tired of using it.

you might be able to do some really cool stuff with the conversion nodes on the tree

maybe even ele hit

also

legacy rumis

How come GGG doesn't post here?

i beat them up last time

they do

sectrely disguised as catposter

why the fuck would a developer post in a shitposting-infested trashheap?

also because of autists like this guy

its a meme but could work if ranger WED nodes are good

what happened to that guy who said he'd make a /poeg/ unique

he died after someone mugged him?

But.....Bex is catposter

I want old AA back

What if we post on reddit and ask why they don't post here, and up vote that post :^)

where is baked chicken

Glacial Hammer with two of the new threshold jewel might also be a possibility. I wonder if the jewel plus Melee Splash will cause enemies other than the main target to get hit twice. That would be very interesting.

And there are five more threshold jewels we don't even know about yet. Maybe we'll be able to make some other forgotten skills great again.

Guys how will i be able to farm in hc now?

i cant farm dried lake anymore

>at 10 challenges
>finishing cruel would get me up to 11
>remaining challenges are either super RNG or way up in merciless
>shit looks hopeless
>mfw I run into this
So I've been told this shit costs a lot of dosh.

How do I go about extorting money for this? Also, do I get the achievement if somebody else in my party opens this?

open it fuccboi someone will just steal it otherwise once they're in your party

>How do I go about extorting money for this?
why does it matter?
all that currency you could make from selling the box is going to trashbin league in a few days.

dude the league is ending in a few days just solo it

It only goes to the person that clicks the box.

just click it
its a FREE achievement

be thankful you found one at all

i leveled 4 characters to 90 and only found 2

What are you guys playing while waiting for 2.6?

SMRPG revolution

VN backlog

VNs arent videogames

Tell that to /ksg/

geez guys, take it easy. I took your advice and clicked it.

Finished with this league now. Maybe I'll go into standard and fix my storage before taking a break. That shit is crammed with like 4 leagues worth of stashes

im not playing vidya at all to recharge my mojo

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Virtual Pet Sites, Much more relaxing to flip things in them then on PoE
subeta.net/?refer=Kiyayne

I played like 3 singleplayer games through & then fucked around with hearthstone and LoL

Finished the league after 2 months, kinda sucks having to wait a whole month for something to do again

>trying to trick us into giving you shekels

You're implying that anyone here deserves better

Congrats on cosmetic MTX #1

>Have motion sickness
>Almost every other game makes me physically sick
>PoE is one of the few i can play without feeling ill

what did i do to deserve this

Exist, existence is the greatest sin of Man. We are a blight upon creation, an insult to the origin.

so whats a better leveling unique for cookiecutter eq jug. i hit 41 just then and im using this.
Ive used it for all my 2h leveling this league after it dropped

shut up dominus

>not lvling with geofris
why though

pathofexile.com/leagues/index/forum-view/on
>GGG
>acknowledging PvP AND paid leagues

is this real life?

cauterizer

disgusting, 70%+ dark chocolate is the only form of chocolate

well im mace spec so might as well stick with what i have

ywn cum inside a qt trap

why even live an etchical life

>you will never play Ironman league
good
>you will never witness the glory of Attrition league races
fuck

>he doesnt know cacao butter is white

Is PoeHud an ethical tool? Keep in mind it does not write to memory and it simply draws on your screen what the client already tells you (but doesn't draw)

Why do you need it?

Are you bad at the game?

stash tab sales :
Are there different tiers of sales, or interesting package deals? Which one should I wait for?
Are the specialty tabs other than Currency worth it?