darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/
>Simple guide:
arnaud.rocks/darkest-companion/
>More detailed guides:
i.imgur.com/LTxZyAU.jpg
docs.google.com/document/d/1eYJFVykEJ2ta1sDV4-5MKoQVAgZgk3LDzHb4v_p1Fo8/edit
>Homepage and news
darkestdungeon.com/
>Musketeer mod for non-backers (Musketeer is recruited through the caravan)
mega:#!tpFFXa4K!12r68edFgc-RDpJhKEdQRljHAFa0O3PpLsPFDAPurf8

First for I wanna be bullied by vestal, pd, and hellion for being the only guy

What if you are virtuous

>you will never get to play as Nyarlathotep

The only classes I really want them to add are an eldritch thing and something like the phantom of the opera or some Arsene Lupin shit
The latter even fits with the Crimson Court theme

I just lost two fucking heroes to wilbur

i was gonna have the occultist negate the damage but he got stunned 3 times in a row

Virtue can only withstand only so much /rr/ user

A hemomancer would be cool, not sure if they got magic in their universe.

we already got the highwayman.
And nothing related to vampirism please. keep vamp fags away

Week 2: Four Lepers arrive at the Hamlet. I had never seen such a thing, but in my heart I knew what had to be done. I had to raise them to be the very best, like no one ever was.

Week 42 (pic related): My Leper army has begun their assault on the Darkest Dungeon. The Shuffling Horror was felled in brutal fashion and now they must Light the Way. A Jester will always accompany them because my Lepers love lute music.

You are doing God's work user.

My Lepers are prudent tacticians, and they pick the hardest fight first....

Is it true heroes you send into the Darkest Dungeon won't return to it?

At least one good thing came out of this mission. everyone got so damn stressed out. I think this was the first time I had to retreat. I kept trying to find a battle to stall out so I could at least cure my Leper of his affliction, but every god damn battle had at least one swine spawn or a marcher.

The Templars stood no chance against my Lepers...my ancestors coat was recovered along the way...

Yes. I think it's a adjustable difficulty called Never Again in your option menu. Heroes won't return once they completed a mission but in Radiant mode you can send them back there. However, the penalty of sending a hero that's been to DD is starting the quest with heavy stress and lower chance for virtue during a resolve check. Do your guys a favor and don't send them back to hell.

Keep going user. Update us on your leper mission

As for the Warlord....BRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

>failed his best friend
>joins him shortly after

Oh no, the Jester was critically FINGERED and is in major peril! My Leper must kill this enemy now lest the Jest die to bleed!

How does the highwayman fall into any of those things

Success! Now only 1 remains...

Too easy...I am extremely confident in my Lepers' abilities. Now onward, to the Belly of the Beast...

Jester is almost dead from first battle with these pupper things! Fuck!

What the hell does the Madman say? Sometimes it sounds like:

>wriggling, tickling, burning!
>DEMONS TELL RUMORS OF YOUR DEATH
>there is no hoooope
>are you listening? the devil screams!

First cyst down! No teleport!

2nd cyst down! Activate the portal!

And now...the final test

Hold fast... or expire

Will the PD perish?!

CLUTCH

Wait a sec. Are you playing with never again set to permissive?

MOMMMMYYYYY

REEEEEEEEEE

PD has to go...

It's Radiant. I only took a Leper back for the final quest.

So you actually have six lepers you took down there? Respect, man.

Bye Jester

FIN

Yep, 6 Lepers and 4 Jesters for that campaign. Douple Leper isn't bad actually, the DPS is amazing.

Can you elaborate on the double leper comp ? Any drawbacks to it ?

not him, but lack of backline damage is the main issue. PD really does mesh well with them, what with the corpse clearing, shuffling, and gimping the backline. maybe bring an arb or range GR to solve the issue

>On sale for the PS4
Should I?

Lepers with +ACC trinkets obliterate the front line while the Jester one shots rank 3 with Finale at the start of the fight. Another back liner (HM, Arb, etc) takes care of rank 4.

Always run the Leper heal just in case, Purge is also helpful for clearing corpses. Only drawback is position inflexibility. Shuffles can fuck you up.

Better get it on the PC for ease of modability.

I'm going to be pirating the PC version for the sake of getting the DLC earlier

>Sexy leper
I think we may have gone too far

*blocks your path*

>tfw keep putting arbalest in non-marking parties because I'm new and a shitter
>tfw consider her complete trash because her heal is shit, she puts out no damage, and can't do shit against front row
>tfw finally put her in a party with HM and BH all with marking abilities
wtf, I love that crazy crossbow coon now.

>mark
>attack
>attack
>attack
>puzzling trapehedron x1

[iron swans internally]

das racist

welp im going to do my first torchless run in the cove for the loot on a short skirmish, wish me luck lads

I hope you've got Crazy Abdul with you.

>You will never be a local Hamlet boy just on the cusp of puberty
>You will never try to ignore all the monstrous goings on and hordes of mercenaries arriving every week to do you chores
>One day while sweeping the floors you will never hear loud, lumbering footsteps behind you as shadows engulf your body
>You will never turn around to see three very stressed, very tired, and very VERY "hungry" looking mercenary women running their eyes all over your young, innocent body

>Arbalest and Antiquarian bite it
>don't think much of it
>upgrade the cart
>upgrade the sanitarium
>upgrade the guild
>upgrade the blacksmith
>upgrade the gypsy stand
>kill shrieker twice
>kill shambler five times
>have twelve max-level characters
>Arby and Auntie still haven't shown up again

please go on

scratch that realized the error of my ways no abdul and my party couldnt shuffle for shit, pussed out going to try the same but in the weald now with shufflers

hey but at least you could have hired 30 vestals right?

>WOLVES AT THE DOOR

QUICK, HELP

bring MaM and all shovels, all food for inbetween healing, and all bandos. a few herbs too for mad men

I was gonna Mark'd for Death Vvulf. If I bring MaA, who should compliment him?

this was my strategy, it worked well for me at least

bring all the shovels

Man at Arms
Tough ring + Ancestor's Bottle
relied on guarding whoever was marked by the bomb and occasionally used bolster for a helpful dodge boost
he stayed in rank 3 until the boss fight, when he was put in rank 2 so he could attack if needed

Hound Master
feather crystal (?) and the cudgel
rarely guarded, and used stun a bunch against the enemies leading up to the boss, didn't need the stun on the boss, so he got moved back later to let the MaA take his spot

Occultist
the debuff cauldron and junias head

healed and debuffed the bosses's damage, marking when needed

Leper
Life crystal and the surgical gloves

he was the front attacker, and because the boss can guard units, the leper could hit him even if he was in rank 3. he does a lot of damage and has high health, although you can probably just use a BH instead.

Go on? Why would you want me to go on?
You wouldn't want to hear about a sweet, innocent young lad being led away from his home by an eccentric doctor, a woman of the cloth, and a savage barbarian into a room in the tavern, everyone who sees it ignoring it out of fear of these exceptionally dangerous women who they know will absolutely shatter whatever innocence the boy has before the night is through...

but user i do, i would love to hear/read every excruciating detail of it

What details? Details such as how they tease the boy at first, not making any moves on him but just building his stress until finally his nervousness gets the better of him, how he lunges for the door only to have the power Hellion grab him and swing him at the wall, lifting him a few feet off the air as she viciously forces her tongue down his throat as tears begin to freely flow down his face?
Details about how she tosses the boy into the waiting arms of the vestal, who holds his squirming body as the doctor uncorks a bottle of powerful aphrodisiac that would surely make his body respond exactly how they wanted, all he could do is meekly whimper and beg?...

Nah, you certainly wouldn't

But what if one would like to hear this tale in excruciating detail?

Ask the caretaker, he was there, a very long time ago...

Pulled it off; no losses, one Virtuous, one Affliction.

wheres the caretaker?

so thats why he's a nutter
darkest dungeon is not for sexual

The blacksmith image in the game kind of made me want to dust off my anvil and forge something again. I hate when I get inspired by something and it causes me to lose focus on whatever else I am doing.

I legitimately wish I could settle on what to do with my life so I could dedicate myself to it wholly and become proficient instead of juggling a few things. At least some of my things are passive with little or relaxed input, I guess.

Sorry to make this my blog but I guess I had to vent.

user please, i need this in my life

forge Leper mask and sell it to internet weirdoes who love DD

Come now user, the saucy tale of this young boy being forced to deeply inhale the concoction and swiftly become erect as all three women grin maliciously isn't that interesting. Surely there are many things you'd rather hear about than the vestal tilting this poor young boys head up to kiss her deeply as the doctor used her o so sharp knife to quickly remove the child's pants and reveal his now throbbing member to them all, the boy moaning a cry of protest right into the vestals mouth as the barbarians firm and calloused hand takes a strong grip of the lads delicate shaft...

>yfw you can't lock five quriks

something something pain
something something punishment

Will they update the max roster size for DLC or whatever?

Sweet merciful Light...i think you need to tell me everything, the constable will need to hear of this
So will i

Im not ready

I was going to green text something like this about a highway man being done in a similar fashion but you're much better than me AND you got /ss/ involved you're doing gods work user, keep it up

How do I into BH? Half the time he seems underwhelming, should I load him with damage, use him as a stunbot? I like the class but for now he doesn't work right for me.

Step 1: Mark
Step 2: Collect Bounty
Step 3: ????????
Step 4:

I dont like having so few inventory space in this game.

>lose vestal and only plague doctor to prophet
How the fuck is a 21 dmg aoe healable at lvl 3 ?

Should have brought some guarders or debuffers.

Makes sense.
This is my first run where i go above 10 weeks, i have a really bad habit of restarting every single game when everything doesnt go perfectly.

I went there with Vestal/plague doctor/Grave robber/Crusader

What are the best type of missions to make gold ? Medium?

>he fell for the Grave Robber meme

>he fell for the no graverobber meme

Go on...

My first attempt. I was not prepared

>imagine being this bad at a game after 200 hours
I know it's a meme but some people just can't git gud

>toon

Big surprise the guy's a retard.

well he used the word "toon"

The idiot I am I took an Occultist, Grave Robber, Crusader and BH into DD3. Vestal, Grave Robber, Crusader, MaA just wrecked DD1 with Lunge and Holy Lance but those fucking hounds with their flying ballsacks marking my guys and doing like 40 damage in one turn with blight was too much

Need Plague Doctor

My heroes are not sluts for little boys, fuck off with this shota crap. My heroes need a big long masculine schlong, not some tiny prick

my lv6 vestal just got the photomania quirk(-20% stress if torch is 75+), im really thinking about locking it, she also has quick reflexes but im dont thjink this is really useful on her. what do you guys think?

>+2 SPD not really useful on a healer

on a vestal it isn't most of time, for an occultist on the other hand...

I would never go to the Champion Cove without a MaA