>Round of 16 is Over & Race to the Final Begins
>One Day Remains
>Shitposting & Predictions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

benis

soon

Actually stop managing. You won your star, you went to shit very quickly and for the most part have stayed in the shit, I don't think you've even attempted to care about /trv/ in years, so what's the point? Why bog down /trv/ with your "management" when them being dead is probably a much better fate than being merced (and incompetently at that)?

>he's a merc

>Veeky Forums
>/vp/
>/gd/

Fucking creasing lads

cool semifinal predictions

>there are actually teams that aren't elite

holy shit this can't be real

>5:20 AM and still watching comfy
>connected since 18:00
>almost 12h nonstop
What is wrong in me?

That /sp/ end song was the cringiest thing I've ever seen in 4cc. That took some autism, the serious medical grade shit.

This whole cup is autistic, at least they're having fun with it.

You're a grown man watching Japanese cartoons. I don't think you have the right to say anything about other people being autistic.

EVERYONE SEEMS TO KNOW THE SCORE

user I am well familiar with autism, I am watching AI divegrass matches where the players have giant anime heads and shit. It was just kind of shocking in the amount of it compared to the rest of the cup. Which is pretty fucking high to begin with.

THEY'VE SEEN IT ALL BEFO-O-O-O-RE

WHO /SP/ HERE?!

LGTSS
>/v/
>/v/
>/v/

Is it, dare I say, /vp/'s year lads?

Oh please a custom song for the team is nothing compared to the austistic shit /mlp/ did during the group stages. At least people who aren't /sp/ can find it somewhat enjoyable, for example I think what they're doing is pretty fun and at least its a form of hyp material.

Fun fact Veeky Forums has never been knocked out in a round of 16

/lifelong/ here

what part of /sp/ are you from

I came from when /sp/ was good

/nfl/ & /cfb/ mostly

Game threads. I don't read generals.

Also, can't you miserable fuckers just have some fun?

>/int/ loses to /vp/, 2017

What did I do to deserve this misery

Can you use the Rex Tremendae - Megalith opening for the QF anthem since its still Agnus Dei? It'll make me happy.

/int/ is just unlucky.

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUP

I am excited for /jp/'s inevitable victory tomorrow.

No, they were garbage. Shouldn't even have advanced from that group, which is saying something considering /gd/ was the only team that presented anything resembling competence.

Shove it, d/weeb/

I was just trying to comfort him.

>Board you most want to see win it all tomorrow

/sp/

>Board you least want to see win it all tomorrow

/jp/

/mu/
Veeky Forums

No you /sp/erg

I brought it up with gw, it's up to him but personally wouldn't be opposed

>/vp/
>Veeky Forums

thanks buddy

/vp/
/asp/ not that I have a problem with /asp/ I'm just the most ambivalent towards them out of all the quarterfinalists. I'm actually pretty satisfied if any of these teams win.

>if having a manager with an A in his name is a ticket to good /sp/, how come Art exists?

To manage /h/

/nfl/ and /outlels/ general

t. Johnny Horsefucker

IT'S COMING HOME ITS COMING HOME ITS COMING HOME

/vp/
/gd/

>Board you most want to see win it all tomorrow

/sp/

>Board you least want to see win it all tomorrow

>All other boards are complete trash and I'm ashamed to be associated with any of them

Veeky Forums had my favorite. No idea if it's traditional because I haven't seen them play before but:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg

/vp/ or Veeky Forums
/gd/

its traditional

Why is /a/ so shit? Are we going to play in the fetus?

As of right now now but thats if nothing changes with the number of teams.

HIGHLY unlikely /yourteam/ is going to play in the fetus even if/when Veeky Forums come back and /qst/ come in, someone can probably convince >Lear to reduce the 12 team fetus to 8 or 10

Guys, I know VGL 8 is still a very long ways away, but I wanna know, which teams that competed in VGL 7 (qualifiers and tournament proper) are currently dead at this point, with no plans for revival come the next VGL?

Because your management doesn't understand PES the way /sp/ does

We're going to play in the Fetus, after either:
1. /sp/ wins and gets a """""third""""" star and will never fucking shut up
2. /jp/ wins and therefore proves, after winning the True Weeabowl and the Babby, that /a/ is a fucking shit.

What's the song used in the pre match day intro all the time that i thought was from rise of nations but doesn't seem to be.

/a/ is shit because your council has a bunch of faggots who care more about circlejerking than the team itself.

Rise of Legends - "ATB Winning V2"

Ok little girl. You teleported behind me. Now stab me. I dare you.

>mfw i saw luke million live in some shitty pub in sydney

>your council
>your
Anyone who unironically joins a discord is not /a/.

I curse you to never roll your desired SSR in the gacha.

>Anyone who unironically joins a discord is not /a/.
Well, there's the problem then.

Confirmed Ded Managers

/f/ - Sou
/tv/ - Cemedygeld
Veeky Forums - Maydave
Veeky Forums - Fabiafag
/toy/ - Legendairyman
/h/ - Flowonthego

Possibly Ded
/out/ - Jack

discord is a more efficient way of contacting your comanagers and testers than skype is.

>I curse you to never roll your desired SSR in the gacha.
Wow I hate you that had nothing to do with this you little shit.

Tis coming home lads.

And it also facilitates attentionwhoring, and not even the fun screencap-worthy type like Ringpop. This means they belong on Reddit or some other place more suited to their tastes.
Plus they're not even using it correctly. We all saw the fucking debacle that was Autumn '16 and if the discord lurkers in this thread aren't lying out of their ass then they're also doing some gay ERP shit that isn't even fun like Veeky Forums or the /a/ lewd threads. They're literally not using it for work, they're using it like faggots use IRC - for circlejerking.

Protip the ERP stuff was something Koala invented

Why even have 12 teams in the fetus anyway?

Assuming /tv/ and Veeky Forums are getting managers and Veeky Forums gets revived, there are, if I'm not mistaken, 35 teams that could play in Spring - meaning three would have to go. Instead of grabbing the 8 teams that placed last in their group in Autumn and putting them in a fetus with the aborted teams (/co/ and /y/) and Veeky Forums for a 11-team fetus, why not just take those last three + the two worst teams from Autumn (in this case, Veeky Forums and /i/) and have a 5-team fetus with the top two advancing? Saves time and frustration. Hell, I'll do you one better: give /t/ the axe and shorten that fetus to 4 teams with two advancing.

>1. /sp/ wins and gets a """""third""""" star and will never fucking shut up
If that happens I would want us to not make it out of the fetus so that I can stop following the cup for good. Not like we're ever going to achieve anything anyway.

You're no fun user

The only one that actually ERPs is ramen with his filipino ladyboy master. Still a bunch of faggots.

Flowonthego is on a 50/50

They're still fucking faggots.

Just tell your managers to stop being shit at managing

Even the fucking eternal chokers /int/ are elite, how the fuck isn't /a/?

figures

Careful, leafs are not used to logic

can we appreciate the fact that 4 (four) cup winners are currently competing for this one still?
that's kinda awesome, isn't it?
and none of them face each other until the semis
we could have an all-cup-winners semifinal round

no it's not. i want new winners, not these gay fucks that already have a star or more to parade around. the more teams with stars there are the less special stars get and the less faggots can masturbate over them.

i rigged every cup so im banning myself

Cause being in pot 4 should be a punishment

Stop drinking and posting with your trip.

nah man
I made /e/ play fucked tactics and i fucked Veeky Forums over
i legit rigged things so i dont think i can play anymore
sorry

bescides it's not like /d/ can win shit with me so someone who actually can fuckin' do something needs to come along i'm just a fuckin' stone in the river trying to guckin fuck the shit over yknow
someone hlep this innit

drinking >>>>> posting with trip > vargposting

I'm impresed that you can add the ' when you'e this drunk.

i have apstorstaphe experience

I'm impressed you can spell apostrlkjsdaf that word

You did well DrD looking forward to /d/ next cup.

yeah I think /d/ is gonna be all right.

no man im not looking for pity and attentio nand shit i just need to own up to my crimes and fucking take the punishment like a goddamn man, it doesn't fucking pay to be a coward and run fro mthe law

Jesus fucking Christ.

There was no rigging in the /e/ - /d/ match. I repeat: there was no rigging in the /e/ - /d/ match.

Dtroit and I had come to a mutual agreement over playing our Ran-chan players (Genderswap and Ran-chan, respectively) along with the joint anthem before matchday. Unfortunately, /e/'s Ran-chan was in purple. In order to make sure Ran-chan saw the pitch, I subbed her in at halftime, which in a game that ended up as tight as that one did, was not the best of tactical decisions.

Given the nature of the match, and the eventual nature of /e/'s cup run, it became a sore point. DrD was constantly apologizing for winning the match, and I was upset at giving away a chance to advance. Because of this, and some poor decisions on my own part involving alcohol, DrD legitimately believes he rigged /e/ out of advancement, which is frankly bullshit. /d/ earned that win. They played better, they had a smart use of man marking, the super mentalities and the double pivot, and while corner kicks are high-conversion in PES17, the corner came from skillfully pressuring /e/ into desperate defending. A come from behind win like that should be a cause for celebration, not misery.

I apologize to the /d/ fans and testers who have to see their most successful manager since pre-Dragongate step down over something this petty, and I apologize to Dtroit personally for making him believe, even if shitfaced drunk, that doing something nice for his board was a sin worth stepping down for.

>step down

He's drunk, he doesn't mean it.

i told him that he didn't need to play them if they were puple but he did anyway because he's a great fucking guy and if i didn't do this stupid shit he wouldn't have done it and shit wouldn't be fucked so yeah it's my fault for real

im not lying

Yeah but we need to stop him from getting mad and doing something drastic like stubbing his toe.

You can't run from Lear's long arm of justice

sage for double

no man, i mena it, i've felt liek this for a week but yo ucan't just do shit during the cup innit, now that we're out again in the fucking first round i can finally fuck off all good and shit like i should have yuears ago an everyone wants

do you have someone in line to take over /d/?

god fucking dammit no

Good people fill power vaccumes so someone who can actually win will come along soon, i'l lstill help 'em make blenders and shit it's not like i dislike the team now or something, i just can't disgrace something like this anymore

you should at least manage until someone steps up to do this and then eventually transition it to them.