Personalized plates? Anyone wanna share their custom license plates? Or suggest some funny ones?

Personalized plates? Anyone wanna share their custom license plates? Or suggest some funny ones?

Someone stole mine off my e46 Bmw, last night, went through the local PD and DMV. Decided on "STR8SIX"
I got it in California on the old black and gold scheme.
I've seen some funny and unique names just wondering what /o has , don't wanna share? Post a funny or unique one!
My shit is slow as fuck, just in great suspension and expensive tires and good brakes(not great, eBay drilled and Hawk Hp's.

PFA

CANCER
OPISFAG
SAGE
OISDEAD
KILLME

Lmao. I was thinking t1tsgtfo but DMV wouldn't approve of that shit

This is a blue board.

Wut. Looks peachy to me or black depending on the theme

ILUVBBW

Kek perfecto for a Miata

That feel when I've gotten road head from a chick literally twice my weight in that miata.

[spoiler alert} Felt fukkin' great.

I collect old games/systems quite a bit, so I went with 16-BIT
>Already know 8-bit was taken, old coworker had it
I'm surprised it was available.

Haha nice, I've gotten head multiple times in my eclipse gsx (92) and my pos Celica (rims/suspension) my Celtic sucked because it popped out of fifth so holding it sucked while taking that toungue

FKN KYS

ASS E8TR

Don't have one yet but definitely considering 4BANGA

>live in Germany
>plate always starts with district code (A, AA or AAA)
>can only change what's after, and even then it's limited in arrangement to letters before numbers (B1, B11, B111, B1111, BB1, BB11, BB111, BB1111 (if you only have two district charcters))
On the upside I'm scouting for a Lexus and if I end up buying a black one I can get something like BLK:GS 300 or BLK:LS 400 since that's my district code.

custom numberplates are for literal autists

The other upside is that we can physically shorten our plates if we have a short combination. The A:B 1 formula is as short as it gets, but those are rare since you have to live in a highly populated district to begin with. But if you do snatch a rare combination there are no ridiculous fees for it, it's like a one time 20 bucks extra charge for customized plates.

Wow, that's great
I always wondered how you guys dealt with those long-ass plates, specially on cars like the Mk3 Golf.
My country now enlarged the plates because the whole Mercosur switched to some ugly Euro-inspired (although not good looking) plates.

>germans can't get plates containing AH or 1888
>mfw I mine has both

oh, nice
btw are you jelly

My uncle has a AH plate

nice
btw it's not even custom, it was a whim of fate
I don't want to post the whole thing and doxx myself, but I'll let you know that the natsoc references go further than that. Sadly I'll lose it when I register it in my area. It's like the car was meant to be bought by me lol.

Now the kraut won't reply to you, moron. He's probably uber triggered right now.

Thats nice for you. AH1888 would even be illegal here only HH88, HJ, KZ, SA and SS

The Fuck do you mean by this?

I read a guy was rejected a NPD plate
Political correctness gone through the roof

my friend got "ego hntr" on his miata.

Yeah those can be a bit odd but they are far more possibilities to snatch a funny combo, or at least something that makes sense, than in other euro countries. Friend of mine had a 335d touring, his plate was B:MW 335.

Way better than for example the french system, were you get something like AB-123-CD and it only depends on the date were you registered the car in your name. We started at AA-111-AA some years ago (I remember it was a white Mazda 6 wagon diesel), we are now at something like EL-270-JG.

Before that we had a system that read 1234 AB 00, the last two numbers being the code of your "county" (Paris is 75), and the first 4 numbers and two following letters depending on the date of registration to the name of the new owner. Before they got the usual euro style, they were black with silver letters. Looked great with the mandatory yellow lights.

Pic rel Peugeot 505 with yellow lights and "25" area code, i.e. "Doubs" [Doo] county near the swiss border.
>captcha: select all pictures with cars

>Way better than for example the french system, were you get something like AB-123-CD and it only depends on the date were you registered the car in your name. We started at AA-111-AA some years ago (I remember it was a white Mazda 6 wagon diesel), we are now at something like EL-270-JG.
we have that system here too (AH 1888 guy)

Oh and here the ones who had great looking plates were the Argentinians (pic related), now the whole Mercosur has euro inspired plates that look pretty shitty

>captcha: clarkson center
what did they mean by this?

>Way better than for example the french system, were you get something like AB-123-CD and it only depends on the date were you registered the car in your name.
We get a license dependent on when the car was first registered here. No personal plates, the plates belong to the car.

These are the new ones, they even have their own EU knockoff logo, disgusting.

Here in my shitty South American country not only the plates belong to the car but also the fines and the road tax. If you want to buy a car and the owner didn't pay the tax in time, you're buying a car with debt you need to pay to get the car transferred to your name.

>this triggers the libcuck who thinks all the other people driving hybrids are libcucks too

Here's one I found

I've always liked
"MIDENG" on the back of MR2s

You're a virgin

*wouldn't

>that fucking nsx
I've took pics with that car a few times.
Saw it at 2 or 3 prior magfest years.
This year I saw the same plate on a different car parked there. Some Aston Martin now.
>now im missing magfest again

2RY4V6

guess the car

Alright, gud through my magfest photos, and here it is. Must have done a plate transfer.

And I just assume this was his buddy.
Also local motors is right down the road.
Only realized that once one if them roared past me.

personalised plates??....
personalised tit

lkg4hung

I have "FZ6" on my yamaha fz6
I'm a creative man

This is currently on the way for my E46 M3.
it has an APR GTC500.

my custom plates are

SHADILAY

another good one would be AWOO

>not having KEKPBUH as your license plate

I would do this but my wife would never let me hear the end of it. Bbws are great.

>Not doing something funny because your wife will bitch about it

Married Men really are whipped as fuck

Thinking about " T H I C C" or tbhfam

SHEEEET

MDNIGHT
SLVRHWK
Always thought of getting these

Why not LZRHWK instead?

My car is not aesthetic enough to rep that

Saw a light green Saab 9-3 with the plate wasaabi
Kek'd audibly

I'm glad you got the reference :^)
why is synthwave so popular here in Veeky Forums and specially in Veeky Forums? Not complaining, I listen to it almost all day, but it always made me curious. Also why does the right love it? I was always fashy and fell in love with synthwave the first time I listened to it, then I found out other fashy goys loved it too.

You seen Drive?

It's a good meme on top of being legitimately good music. It's not really a surprise the autists on this site love it, desu

Yeah, but after becoming obsessed with synthwave. Synthwave led me to Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami led me to Drive (it was inspired by it and by Cocaine Cowboys, a documentary I haven't watched yet but plan to watch).
Vaporwave is more memey :^)

Oh you meant that Drive popularized it and it's a popular movie among car fans, sorry for the autism in my previous post.
I'm also obsessed with those highly stylized movies, specially Michael Mann ones. You name it, I've watched it.
Thief, The Driver, Miami Vice (both the movie and the show, the movie was a bit shitty tbqh), Scarface, Badlands, To Live and Die in LA, Manhunter, to name a few. 80s nut, car nut, music nut, synthwave was basically made for me.

Your posts bleed with autism, but I get what you are saying.

I've put off watching Drive for a couple years now, watched it a couple days ago and it has sealed my love for all things a e s t h e t i c. Still play Hotline Miami a lot, want to get the second one (probably will tonight).

Fashwave is my kino, not a real fan of CyberNazi; his creations are a little too harsh for auditory enjoyment imo. But fashwave lead me to vapourwave and I got a comfortable preference between the two right now.u

Home, Xurious, Quixotic, Miami Nights 1984, Zombie Hyperdrive, love all that shit. Great fun to drive to.

>Home, Xurious, Quixotic, Miami Nights 1984, Zombie Hyperdrive, love all that shit. Great fun to drive to.
patrician
I'm not really into fashwave, but I'm fash and enjoy synthwave lol

Are you the guy that was memeing Thief was better than HEAT on /k/ a couple days ago?

At the DMV and was about to take a random plate until my father thought of this one. Couldn't believe it wasn't taken

>not VEE ATE

nope, not a /k/ommando
haven't watched Heat yet btw

I can't believe it wasn't banned
doggy style and all that

Almost chose vee ate

fuck off furfag

now now user you dont have to be mad that you cant afford a 1000$ pickup

Do yourself a favor and watch it user, the LA shootout is one of the best action sequences ever filmed

>decided to look up number plates
>Knee Gur
>was only £300
>contemplating it (I'm mulatto)
>fear that some offended nignog will see it and vandalize my car without seeing who drives the car.
>decide against it

>2017
>retrowavefags are still circlejerking each other about "good taste" for namedropping the same five "artists" over and over

This user speaks the truth. Was one of a few things that inspired the payday games

Don't get it explain please

69ISGUD
MENTAL1
ASSUKER
FCKNKEK

PSYGRAB

DIKRIDR

TINYPPE

I'll get around to it eventually lol. But right now the next movie I want to watch is one by Lynch, not sure which one though. I've always wanted to explore his work.
fuck off, the ones he mentioned are great synthwave artists. And retrowave is a label.

"4 on the floor" is a saying that refers to a manual 4 speed. There is also "3 on the tree" which is also manual, but the shifter is a column shifter

>being this oblivious to car culture
oh wait, I'm in Veeky Forums, home of the anime watching, bus-riding manchildren that drool over AE86s as if it was the pinnacle of automotive engineering

>furfag has to broadcast his degeneracy for the world to see
nothing new under the sun

What else could you expect from people who define themselves by their sexual preferences?

Not custom but I always see a Peugeot with a plate starting in PSA one block from home, will take a pic tomorrow if I see it.

Oh cool thanks my dudes, i was reading it like 40 NFL OR and was hella lost lol

More like [spoiler]STR8GAY[/spoiler]

Where did you find this picture of Mr Regular?

HAHA yeah I get sucked off all the time in my car too HAHA

>STR8SIX
What a coincidence. I have G4YSIX on my FWD car.

CHECKEM would suit a 911.

Blown the fug out