/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previously, >[Subspecies Singularity I: Malignant Isolation Demonic Realm Shinjuku] (EoR Ch.1)
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170217
- Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=IC8V2ZvarvQ
- Requires 「Final Singularity: Grand Time Temple - Solomon」 to be cleared.
- Servants with [Evil] alignments will receive a significant bonus to bond points when completing missions in this singularity.
- 19 chapters in total, 8 free missions with one unlockable node.
- Story unlock 4* Archer Emiya Alter.

Shinjuku Pickup Summon (2/24 ~ 3/8)
- 5* Shinjuku Archer (Limited) Professor Moriarty
- 4* Shinjuku Assassin Yan Qing
- 4* Shinjuku Avenger Hessian Lobo
- 3* CE Freelancer - Boosts Crit damage on Quick cards by 25%
Servant details are unlocked with story progression. This gacha is separate from the story gacha.

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- Secondary Archival Storage can be expanded with Mana Prism
- 1/2 AP Main Story until 3/8.
- Master level cap increased to 140.
- Sound player added to MyRoom. Unlocking songs requires mats and sometimes other requirements.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vulpese/status/833718038281089024
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best boy.

1/3

I rolled this guy off a single and he seems fun, just wish he had more going for him than just his NP.
>7.0

Golden Rule (Cursed) A+ when?

For the fag who wanted Roman in different outfits.

>that pic
o-oh my

2/3

hate to be THAT guy, but this is not different, it is just a recolor

Guan Yu 5*when lads?

And now?

damn, these nips are fast

3/3

When Da Vinci stuffs Romani's spirit in some perfect puppet she made.

Romani's spirit is still Solomon's soul, he can't be a wraith or a fake spirit, he's too high level of a soul.

i have no complaints

Or when Siegfried/Sigurd show up.
I mean that's literally where their Golden rule comes from, a stolen treasure.
What would Golden rule(Cursed) even do in gameplay?
Super high NP gen up + Taunt or a different "downside"

Romani and Da Vinci stressed that Roman and Solomon were two different existences/people. Solomon is no longer a Heroic Spirit in any case. Ebin brings up the existence of Phantoms, who aren't Heroic Spirits in the Throne but can be summoned, and the doctored records of what happened makes Romani the sole hero who saved history in the eyes of everyone else outside Chaldea.

Young Moriarty when?

>Solomon is no longer a Heroic Spirit in any case
He is, he's also literally Roman. Its just that Solomon took his record out of the throne. Solomon still exists and his record still exists, but its with god.

Anyone have the source for the bottom half of this image? I need it for research.

I mean golden rule (body cursed).

Moriarty (True) when?

Who is your favorite original servant to come out of GO so far?

I wonder how Watson will look like.

Holy shit, didn't expect to rely on Enkidu but he ended up doing fine against doggo.
New favorite of mine, I guess.

Find a flaw

Her sword is ugly as fuck

>Using Enkidu against doggos
You monster

Scathach would've done better.

All of my gold servants are Caster
Basically, I've got all gold Caster, except Merlin and Waver

The was one time I become too frustrated and burn Helena in a rage

If the belt wasn't there I'd like it

The entire outfit is terrible.

It looks better on Gilgamesh

So why was the Chaldea staff afraid the Mage Association would take Guda away with them with a sealing designation again?

Like what the hell could a bunch of squishy humans even do?

Jeanne Alter and Hector.

>ebin Holmes is a Caster
Is nobody outside Caster Class allowed to be relevant to the plot? Even Moriarty was supposed to be one.

Enkidu is my only gold lancer besides Liz, so...

I thought Scat is better choice when it comes to non-divine enemy?

I burned three 5* and three 4* the last month, is this how feels not giving a fuck about x servant?

>plot is also solved because of Shakespeare and Andersen intervention

Caster shilling is still strong.

Gateth-chan when?

Mage's Association are a bunch of commies, can't wait for the chapter where we get to blow them all the fuck out. It'll either be that or Nasu somehow wanks the MA to set the bar slightly evenly, and have an ending where you still win but the MA manages to bullshit its way to being a threat.

I borrowed a 10/10/10 lv100 Scat with bond CE. She got killed before she can use her NP

Well you seem to have accidentally let a whore in your room is one thing

Worry not, I'll take care of it

>this is why Caster Artoria is saved for last
Oh shit.

Gareth* fucking phone stop crapping out

They'll just bring out whatever super secret shit they have hidden away. If Atlas supposedly has multiple weapons that could destroy the planet the MA must have a few tricks up their sleeve

MA is a threat, its the reason they're a world power no one messes with. Otherwise any random idiot would set up a grail war in London and use the servants to wipe them out. They have basically every wizard and magical artifact in the world, pretty sure they can do some shit even if wizards have mostly degraded.

Clock Tower head can fight DAA head on, and they're on par with servants according to interviews.

Get a support Scathach.

You were using her wrong.

MA will get an overhaul if Waver and his side wins the power struggle.

>>>/reddit/

Where is the rest of this comic?

To that guy from last thread asking about Siegfried: he has more HP unfou'd than a lot of my Servants do with fous. He'd do an absolutely amazing job as tank if they still had that mechanic where your first party member takes all the hits.

Zelretch in the gacha when?

artist is hera (hara0742)

Sadly I think this is it. It was from a twitter page.

twitter.com/vulpese/status/833718038281089024

He is gay, right?

I don't know, was pairing her with my Jack. I thought she belongs to crit meme team?

He is DUDEsexual

Nobody can destroy the planet as long the human order watches their bullshit. They can be potential threats but that's it. Unless they also access to a friendly pillar demon who supplies a singularity, they'll get their asses handed.

Atlas had no idea how to deal with the incineration either. Sialim or whatever is her name (Sion's twin) is the leader of it in Fate worldlines.

Fuckoff

>more hp than mashu

He's Iskandarsexual.

Enkidu was amazing for me in Shinjuku because of those purple bars

I was actually using his heal

Thanks

Enkidu user here, I was using support Kintoki with LB kaleido. Shouldn't we prioritize zerkers against avengers?
Anyway, i wasn't planning to rely on Enkidu. It just... happened.

I like Enkidu
Am I gae?

>Try out heart node for the first time
>heart drops in the first run

Is this real life?

Kinda

>Clock Tower head can fight DAA head on, and they're on par with servants according to interviews.
Oh boy, you're up to a lore update. DAA do not exist in Fate related timelines. Neither does Arc anymore.

Maybe a little

You like a genderless thing, is like liking a chair.

The heal was really helpful. Mine's at lv 6, not even maxed out yet, but still great.

Wasn't it just the 27 DAA as a group not a thing but the individual monsters still around?

>DAA do not exist
They do, they're not called DAA.
>Neither does Arc anymore
Right, and by golden-haired vampire King Hassan meant Dio.

I want to break this banana

they're even weaker than their other timeline selves who were already no match for humans so it's irrelevant

Would you give Enkidu your mana?

>Finally get Moriarty's NP to so stop targeting Merlin and instead hit Cu with guts on
>gets killed by the giant ghost next attack

FUCK

>A chair
Like, furniture?

That was an invention by BLers and /a/. Laby and material simply say they are too weak to reach their apex. They are explicitly stated to be weaker and DAA isn't a reference to any organization but themselves on their peak/apex.

Tsukifags in general keep making shit up to try to make their 'canon' relevant to Fate when it's clear it's becoming more and more its own thing. Look up the guy making shit about Gaia's counterforce when Da Vinci only speaks of the human order.

When Aoko does, so never.

Is it gay wanting to fuck clay pussy?

>no match for humans
>immune to man-made NPs

I never watched railgun or whatever but this line gets posted everywhere
What did he mean by this?

And here is the Tsukifag wanking.
>Right, and by golden-haired vampire King Hassan meant Dio.
Could mean another vampire, and he could have met her in a world hopping thing. She does world hops. You know. But she's no longer something from Fate universe(s).

Doggo is weak to enuma elish. Enkidu has access to heal and can remove dodge.
Please explain why Scathach would be better.

The first one is the best one. Others are too overdesigned.

Miracle of the universe.

This guy keeps fighting a lot of guys who follow wrong ideals and believes. He is just Shiro levels of "people die if they are killed" and "just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right"

>there are people who wasted apples farming during Valentines
>when there's now a node that has a better drop rate than the valentines node

>posting fanfiction

>Who were already no match for humans
One of them was literally built around killing humans as fast as possible
One of them was so dangerous that half a continent was rendered unliveable and didn't even have the fucking earthly concept of death

There's a reason everyone just got out of their way and hoped the counter force could deal with it back when Tsukihime was relevant and actually outdid Fate in powerlevels

>Doggo is weak to enuma elish.
Enkidu's Enuma Elish counted?

>But she's no longer something from Fate universe
She never was from Fate universe. But go ahead, prove that she doesn't exist in Fate universe, I'm patiently waiting.