How can you claim to be a 'car enthusiast' while being too much of a pussy to ride a turbocharged Hayabusa...

How can you claim to be a 'car enthusiast' while being too much of a pussy to ride a turbocharged Hayabusa? All bark no bike. Keep watching your initial D. Alphas like us will continue to experience acceleration feels that you only watch on YouTube.

pfffft
i can smoke it on my rincon with a few simple mods

That's the only superbike that didn't give me shoulder/back pains when I sat on it.

What's my excuse for not owning one?
> Money
I can't afford one yet.
> Experience
I've only had a bike license since november, and I'm limited to 125cc until I get it upgraded.
> Riding skill
I'm too much of a pussy to deal with a 200MPH+ bike without any experience.

i wish planimal would come back

>not doing 200 mph wheelies on your turbo busa the day you get your license
FAGGOT

Best bike with the perfect colorway

10/10 would turbocharge

>not stretched/nigger owned
Is this real life?

The day I got my 125, I mounted a kerb I couldn't see because it was covered in fog, and it slid out from under me.
Going back to look at the site, there's a 2-wheeled gouge in the grass because I apparently didn't see a corner was there. And a bunch of minor damage to the road where I landed.

Because that's not a car

good luck doing your daily commute on that.

>car enthusiast
>bike
Choose one faggot

another turbo bike owner here , not busa tho , turbo superblackbird owner here

Dont mind me, just postin 3000$ motorcycles that will spank any car on the road, including 90% of "supercars"

dont forget the classic SV "fuck my life" 650n!

>don't mind me, just living past 20

Good luck painting the road with your guts retard.

sorry that you got pulled on by a 2001 odyssey, maybe if you put some sideways stickers on your brz it will go faster?

That's because it's not a superbike, it's a sport tourer that's far to the sport end of the scale.

Lol brz. Try 320whp, not some shitty sideways meme car barely making 200 to the crank. Gl staying alive again fag, maybe if you're lucky you'll fall off riding solo instead of your boyfriend on the back with you.

This 83 year old granpa has more balls than you

Nah lol

>sv650
>fast

I thought mine was quick too until I rode a 130hp supersport. You have no idea...

>car gets btfo by $3k from craigslist
>can only cry about "muh safety"
haha nice man
whoops, knocked your mirror off while filtering past traffic next to you, sorry bud, you'll cover it right?

>gets exploded on exit
>"nah lol"

sv650 is faster than 90% of cars you see on the road

only thing that would beat it off a light is worth 20-30x what the SV is, late model corvette, porsche, etc.

a used R1 for $6k will beat any car on the road
a turbo busa for $15k will beat any modified car on the road
an h2r for $50k will beat any non-F1 car

>320whp is good

>gets chased down after hitting mirror
>actually has to man up
>"i-i-it was just a p-p-prank bro!"

>carfags get btfo
>"YEAH WELL AT LEAST I WONT DIE HAHA POWN'D"
>bikemen continue to hoon
>bikemen continue to slay pussy
>bikemen continue to enjoy riding more
>bikemen continue to pay less money for their machines
>bikemen continue to pay less money for gas/maintenance
>bikemen continue to impress other folk when they get off the bike with their cool looking gear and mirthful demeanor
>bikemen continue to support their local emergency workers, earing the love and trust of firemen, police officers, and medical personnel everywhere
>bikemen continue to fully support their country, realizing the necessity of nationalism and strong cultural ties
>bikemen continue to be the heart and soul of the human condition
>car""""humans"""" complain that their shitbox only comes with 3 cupholders, half-eaten fast food trays tumbling out of their passenger seat, overdue bills and parking citations flooding the backseat

You'll be covering the road with your remains. Don't make us late on our commute now.

>gets chased down
gonna stop you there, buddy
unless your car can magically warp through traffic, you arent going to catch up to me

keep on having power fantasies on how you would beat up a guy covered head to toe in impact/abrasion resistant gear, and how you wouldn't be knocked into a brain contusion from a combination of hardened leather racing boots and aluminum knuckle protectors

>mirror gets knocked off
>bike doesnt stop
>no recourse as bike is faster and more agile than your shitbox
>drive home, spend $200 on mirror+electronics
>have taped-on mirror for a week while part comes

Because they aren't nice to look at or convenient. They have their place as the cheapest way to go stupidly fast, but you gotta look like a dick for the whole day while riding one, and jesus fuck, there is nothing there to look at. They also sound like shit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely going to get a motorbike at some point. But don't pretend there aren't tons of reasons why they suck and you're a cuck for driving one and thinking you're hardcore.

>mirthful demeanor
post was discarded before you said that, but now I want to kill you

>only argument is "ye well u cud DIE"
you must obliterate pussy with that attitude man

cant believe how butthurt you are over a little banter lmao

>carsubhuman complains that people are happy and fun to be around
its alright man, we get it. you are too afraid to ride a motorcycle. we both know you wouldnt challenge me, on or off the bike

Absolute clown. Probably rides a scooter and is too poor to afford a car like an adult.

Where are you finding a 2005 R1 that isn't completely niggered to pieces for $3000

>fuck my life
wot

>a used R1 for $6k will beat any car on the road
ehh. look at the burgerking times, notice that most of the bike times are for the shorter bridge-to-gantry course rather than the full circuit

>>bikemen continue to fully support their country, realizing the necessity of nationalism and strong cultural ties
That's right, BROTHER, we ride REAL AMERICAN STEEL itt
wait

>Because they aren't nice to look at
u wot

>or convenient.
lane splitting tho

Let's be honest, everything you stated is part of the fantasy you live in your head. You're posting on an anime image board for social degenerates. You bought your 800 dollar bike off Craigslist in search of some sort of social validation, thinking it would somehow make you interesting so that people will talk to you. It worked for a bit, didn't get you any pussy but at least some people talked to you. That ended shortly after they realized the only thing you can connect on and bring up constantly is your bike, so they dodge all your texts, ignore your constant "out for a ride!" Posts on fb. You dont ride hard, you go 35 on country roads in third gear. Now youre left with only your fantasy you live in where having this piece of machinery is validation, because you COULD be that guy. But youre not and youre never going to be.

>>or convenient.
>lane splitting tho
plus bikes are so much easier to work on than cars it's ridiculous

may not be a consideration if you're God Emperor Scotty Kilmer himself, but it certainly attracted me

>bike clips a car
>car driver has to buy a new mirror, maybe fix a scrape or two
>car clips a bike
>bikerider dies
hmmmmmmmm really gets my noggin' joggin'

Lmao Busta Bitches, I eat slowfag bikecunts all day every day on my touge
Come at me get fkn splattered

This, bikes can't touge
THIS LMAO
Bikes AREN'T nice to look at. Think of the most beautiful bike you can think of. Show me the picture so I can laugh.

Because its not a car

Bikes can touge Better than cars but I'm just better than bikes so whatevs

I need an SA at some point. My FD excites more than anything else could but that old school flavor...

How can you claim to be a 'car enthusiast' while being too much of a pussy to ride a turbocharged Twingo? All bark no bike. Keep watching your initial D. Alphas like us will continue to experience acceleration feels that you only watch on YouTube.

They got btfo and gave up, seeya benchriders.

>this projection
i took a right turn at 45mph last week dude
riding a bike isnt a big deal to me, other people make it out to be more than it really is

im just having some fun on Veeky Forums while you are shitting your pants in autistic fury, 3/10 would not ride with lmao the fuck

>only argument on why they dont ride a bike is "because im too much of a pussy and the thought of crashing is too scary to me"
>b-btfo!!
filtered

>i took a right turn at 45mph
I can do this in my fucking Corolla bitch boy

are you excited for your colonoscopy

>
>>this projection
>i took a right turn at 45mph last week dude
Whoa there cowboy, don't get too crazy

I started riding before you were born, guaranteed. I just like messing with you autists that try so hard to act tough on an anonymous image board for validation when your reality is so different.

>ehh. look at the burgerking times, notice that most of the bike times are for the shorter bridge-to-gantry course rather than the full circuit
Wow it's almost like it's been impossible to do closed course laps on a bike for 23 years or something. When you see 7:10 bridge to gantry that's a plated, privately owned 100% road bike passing vans, BMWs, and 911 GT3s on the left, none of this factory driver in a hand assembled factory prepared car on special tires under perfect conditions shit the road car records are.

>cant even quote properly
carfags, everyone

What does riding a turbo bus have to do with being a car enthusiast? I iz confuzided

Bus is not a Superbike

fpbp

It's a really forgiving bike at low speed, if gramps isn't doing 190 mph runs or time trial races through mountains his story isn't surprising.

how is it projecting at all? He is probably a carfag not a bikefag. He just hit the hammer on the head is all and you probably fit most criteria of the post

Replace bike with $800 miata and it's projection