Is European civilization a continuation of Mesopotamian civilization?

Is European civilization a continuation of Mesopotamian civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeogenetics_of_the_Near_Eastancient
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

yes

maybe

hurr

maybe

I don't know

I don't understand

wtf i hate mesopotamian now

it swung down than back up than down again
a giant pendulum of time with the recessation of the glacial ice ages
and with them the reformation the dominant human special strain

not directly, but there are no direct descendants of it. but it might be the closest descendant of it, as people from that area would eventually leave and become caucasians.

the current inhabitants in the area are the result of later OoA waves of migration.

Greenlandic golden age when?

No not at all where the hell are you getting.good your shut from?

we have direct fucking autosomal DNA evidence that the people from the era are not even directly fucking related to the current inhabitants of the region, because the region was subject to the most intense migration flows on the entire planet.

Fucking what?

Mesopotamia is the place of the spark of civilisation whose fires eventually reached Europe long after thiers was extinguished

Can you point me to this evidence? I am intrigued.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeogenetics_of_the_Near_Eastancient populations are most closely related to minority populations, who were driven into the hills or swamps after successive invasions. they are often "related" to majority groups because of rapes and interbreeding. the boundary for similarity might be as low as 20% with archaic populations.

European civilization is a continuation of African civilization under the first Pharoah of Egypt.

Fuck off to /pol/ with your we wuz Sumerians bullshit retard.

From you own source:
"A study published in 2011 looking at the relationship between Iraq's Marsh Arabs and ancient Sumerians concluded "the modern Marsh Arabs of Iraq harbour mtDNAs and Y chromosomes that are predominantly of Middle Eastern origin"

"In a 2011 study focusing on the genetics of the Maʻdān people of Iraq, researchers identified Y chromosome haplotypes shared by Marsh Arabs, Arabic speaking Iraqis, Assyrians and Mandeans "supporting a common local background.""

Modern day Iraqis are the descendents of ancient Mesopotamians faggot. The genetic evidence is quite clear.

THE MARSH ARABS ARE NOT THE SAME AS NORMAL IRAQIS YOU RETARD. THEY ARE A SEPARATE RACE AND THAT'S WHY EVERY IRAQI LEADER HAS BEEN TRYING TO EXTERMINATE THEM.

GOOGLE MARSH ARAB YOU FUCKING DOWN SYNDROME DICKHEAD

This