/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1034

Erotic Fanfiction Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (It will have waifus eventually)
>Tyranny is out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (Last day for crowdfunding) (waifus confirmed)

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/.

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Watching adult movies.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to feel something!
youtube.com/watch?v=f3nvEkd9XTc

Friendly reminder that anons aren't capable of love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NAh9oLs67Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I LOVE my waifu

Don't sexualise Sten! He's pure!

I love every user, even the mean ones!

Anons asleep admidst the trees...

Not true.
I do have a gene that makes me less empathetic though.

But one soul lies anxious wide awake, fearing all manner of asunders, gaiders and weekeses...

Black tea recluse......?

I don't think he has a waifu

Yea but that's not the point here.

You aren't capable of love if you don't have a waifu!

Nope.

I..I like Sten.

Go to bed user, it's late.

Sten thread now.

I didn't recruit him in my first playthrough because I didn't realise he was a companion and left him there because he was rude.

Sten or Bull?

YOU'RE rude...

reminder that elves are a lithe, pointy-eared people who excel at poverty

It's just midnight..goodnight anons.

Night user.

............ good..BYE!!

Sten. I was babby and thought it was just Morri/Ali/Dog for ever. I fixed it, eventually.

I'm sorry. I'll try to do better in the future, user.

it's ok, we all make mistakes (except me)

>play inquisition for the first time
>pick Hard, because i usually find games to be too easy
>get to the redcliff forest area, the first one
>can't close any veins because the demons just 2shot me and my party members and take 40 hours to kill
>even one armored templar took like 5 minutes of constant attacks from my whole party to get him
>party members keep targeting wildlife such as goats and rabbits all around the field of battle instead of ACTUAL FUCKING ENEMIES
>Cassandra's AOE taunt doesn't fucking work at all
what is this

a game with bad combat

you wanted hard mode

Git gud scrub.

no one told me hard mode means your damage gets reduced to 1 and enemy deals x500 AND your party members become mentally challenged
fugg :--_D

How long did it take for DA:I to become as cheap as it is now?

Too long

free, you mean? a while, but cpy is a lot quicker these days

it's two years old??

DRAGON AGE 4 IN TEVINTER WITH QUNARI INVASION HYPE
HYPE? you say WHY HYPE?
CAUSE TRESPASSER WAS GREAT

i have bad news for you user...

That's because Trespasser was not open world in order to wrap the story up

Anders handing out "flat Thedas" pamphlets outside the Hanged Man.....

Yes but it's been 30 euros for s while now.

i know this is dag, but there's any info about if in DoSII we could customize more than 1 character and roleplay as more than 1 character? like in DoS1, i love customizing and roleplaying as 2 different characters and i want to customize and roleplay as 4.

We were able to do 2 because of the storyline though, right?

Can you prove that Thedas isn't flat?

Who's the best LI for human female in Inquisition?

Bull

Cullen

Not really, I think it started going down only a few months ago. It's normal for game prices to get low after two years and a half.

josephine

Sera is much better

If mage, then Cullen
If non-mage, then Josie

Thom of course!

B L A C K W A L L

Has anyone here actually romanced him? The only people who post him are gay men and memesters

Aimo

BLACKWALL NEEDS HELP!

i romanced him until he declared that he didn't want to and i said yeah okay bye

You're supposed to keep bothering him until he admits that he wants to put his p*n*s into your character's v*g*n*, it's like you have no experiences with the tsundere dynamic.

i have tsuned all of the deres, i just didn't want to put up with him wallowing in his torment
and then he went and dealt with it, so i call it a success

Not yet, but I like his voice so he's on the list.

youtu.be/NAh9oLs67Cw

This is what it feels like when I read Dragon Age lore.

not really interested in watching an hour long video with such a shit ass title!

sorry :\

And then they fucked.

no!

morrigan is PURE!

It's the date of the comic strip.

No! Cole is pure!

is that why he watches bull buttfuck the male inquisitor?

Pure+Pure=Pure sex

Hehehe... Nope!

Umm no.

lol listening to cuban music rite now and it fits quite well

>Adar suddenly feels great warm over her body, like a heatwave coming from her bottom parts and taking over her
>Her bulge becomes swollen and so big that anyone can see the form of her shaft, without any attempt to resist the urge she rushes towards Josephine's room ...

>As she comes close to the her destination she sees Leliana just besides the door
>Leliana heards the noise and turns towards Adar and get frozen with the vision of her boss in such a primal and desperate state, but instead of screaming, Leliana makes a big grin and tempts Adar
>Adar doesn't waste time after receiving such an offer, she rips Leliana's pants in a strategic place and stabs her with her huge sword
>Leliana can't help herself and moans intensively...

Adaar has two "a"s you dumb fucks

changing the name mid game ruins the immersion

oh

>Josephine wakes up from hearding such esquisitive noise, and curiously, opens the door and becames shocked
>Adaar grabs her quicky and gives her a deep, forceful kiss
>Josephine tries to resist but it's the smell of sweat, juices, semen and the sight of her dear friend's throat so deep in the inquisitor's rod is just too much to bear...

>the sight of her dear friend's throat so deep in the inquisitor's rod
what

lots of sexual deviants in this place!

Blackwall isn't tsundere, he's 100% "what am I but a pathetic insect not even worthy of being crushed under your heavenly foot, please leave me in the dirt to die before I give you ringworm (please like me but also tell me I'm scum)". He does eventually stop sucking shit and deals with it as user said, and then its fine.

>that approval gain when he says (paraphrasing) 'you have the whole world, and myself, at your feet' and you respond 'good, stay there'

Hot.

>The willingness of her loved one reinvigorates Adaar, she shoves Leliana aside and start to rape her beloved's soft, warm mouth
>Leliana, a bit exhausted after taking in the Inquisitor's fury, watches the lovely embrace in front of her with great pleasure, and a bit of jealousy...

Kill yourself

fuck off

please continue, friend

This is an appropriate response.

>After giving Josephine a bit of her love, Adaar takes her back to her room and lays her off on the bed and before she the consummation Leliana stops Adaar with the most supplicant look in her eyes
>Adaar again can't resist such temptation, grabs her and puts above Josephine, and start to make quick work of them, while the dearest friends make out in a animalistic pleasure trance...

"...takes her back to her room, lays her off on the bed and before the consummation Leliana stops Adaar with the most supplicant look in her eyes"

L2write you dickloving faggot

>animalistic pleasure trance

My new witchhouse collective.

i'm sincerely glad that, among the entirely reasonable suggestions that the author offs himself, someone is pointing out the grammatical issues in the work.

>The flesh celebration goes through long, until Adaar's mind calmly fades, leaving the material world untill the sun show his face again
>Josephine cannot resist the exhaustion and falls sleep at the Inquisitor side, while Leliana quickly leaves and meld with the shadows
>Solas, with most satisfied smirk, watches the moon from his room, knowing his magic worked and thinking of his next great experiment with qunari traits.

Same

Sometimes I experience an intense love-like feeling when our anons post. Most of the time, it's just disgust.

holy shit

fuck solas!

>ywn get subjected to Solas' perverse qun experiments ;_;

>The Qunari begin to appear seemingly out of thin air
>They bumrush all guardsmen, taking no surviving prisoners, loading Skyhold to the brim with gaatlok
>A thick cloud teeming with electric energy appears in the room with Adaar, Leliana and Josephine
>Out of the cloud emerges Sten as Arishok holding a control rod in one hand and a very large sword in the other, next to a masked and collared Saarebas
>Arishok is big pissed at this display of degeneracy and immediately skewers both Leliana and Josephine in one swift motion

Is there an ending where you keep your hand?

Nope. Shit's toast.

God damn it, I hate that elf.