He posts all kinds of shit like this on his youtube channel. It disgusts me...

He posts all kinds of shit like this on his youtube channel. It disgusts me. Watch the first 5 minutes he already breaks two car mirrors off. He is giving bikes a bad name.

youtube.com/watch?v=Janx5Lf0H-s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk
google.com/maps/place/Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL/@28.4924582,-81.4339102,3a,75y,30.4h,87.37t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1syzO-wPn3H_gJygWjVDMnLw!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=yzO-wPn3H_gJygWjVDMnLw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=302.20966&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x88e77ed1863281cf:0x80aa2af03e1c4035!8m2!3d28.4937136!4d-81.4619401
patreon.com/RPSTV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love seeing these retards getting smeared on the roads after doing stupid shit like this. Jesus fucking Christ what a piece of shit.

used to watch him until he started mirror smashing people for not using their signal, then proceeding to swerve in and out of 3 lanes with no signal and less than a car length front or back

Didn't click on it but he probably does it for views, sharing the videos is encouraging him to do it more.

So all in all: Pic related.

realistically can his videos be reported? i'd like to see this nigger charged

>TOP SUPPORTERS!:
>TOP 5 PayPal DONATIONS!:
>Send me dope stuff!
>FUTURE PURCHASES / WISHLIST
I want the old internet back.

If you figure out his identity, technically. Police have issued tickets after finding out people who post their speeding videos.

If you can figure out where he rides you could always send in a tip to the local PD for a reckless driver or something

I bet youtube could do something about demonitizing his videos for doing stupid (illegal) things

2007 has never seemed so far away

Christ he even sounds like a faggot.

It's gone for good dude. Now this internet is full of people like that motorcyclist who think they're interesting enough to film and narrate themselves doing what millions of people do with a bonus of traffic and property crimes just to get views.

Looks like he's in Florida, likely near Orlando. PD or some interested party can run the plates of the cars he passes and get the city. And then use /dbt/ to identify his bike's make/model/year. That should be plenty for PD to narrow it down to about a dozen people or less.

in the video op posted you can see the faggot has a tattoo on his hand and neck and some longish hair

he listed in the info on his video

MY RIDE:
2005 Yamaha R1
MZS Adjustable Shorty levers
-1 Front Sprocket
+2 Rear Sprocket
520 Chain Conversion
Frame Sliders
Integrated Smoked Tail / Turns
LED Glow System
Handle Bar Mirrors
Mirror Blockoff Plates
Dunlop Q3 Street Front
Dunlop Q3 Street Rear
Akrapvic Exhaust System

Oh yeah, shouldn't be too hard.

Especially since he's out there doing hit and run stuff, I hope the guy in the Evo filed a claim and reported the incident to the police. I'd just start to report his videos to youtube so they can demonitize them, for hit and run crimes and then start to send tips into the local PD posing as a concerned citizen.

Then get Florida guys in the bike threads to track him down.

Nothing is beyond our reach, I know that.

As well as all of his riding gear

youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk

It begins

This whole motorcyclist vlog meme needs to be destroyed. If you can sit through a video of some fag recording himself riding on the highway like a dickhead while commenting on how all the normies drive like normies your IQ has to be sub 80 and you are the reason this is a third-world country.

this is your average metalfag

vlog channels in general, the car ones and the moto ones.

I like rob ferretti but that's because he isn't the typical dude bro who records himself eating breakfast just to make a video so he can pay next month's rent

this might help narrow down where he is

>implying

i listen to metal all the time and don't do faggity shit like this and don't condone this turbofaggot

He's definitely in Orlando. Location below is at 3:36 in the video.

google.com/maps/place/Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL/@28.4924582,-81.4339102,3a,75y,30.4h,87.37t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1syzO-wPn3H_gJygWjVDMnLw!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=yzO-wPn3H_gJygWjVDMnLw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=302.20966&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x88e77ed1863281cf:0x80aa2af03e1c4035!8m2!3d28.4937136!4d-81.4619401

Metalfag here, don't lump that guy in with us.

We like kittens and rainbows and shit.

Also, should be plenty of info for police to run down with his Patreon considering they would have required financial/tax information on him:

patreon.com/RPSTV

>I bet youtube could do something about demonitizing his videos
Report it for violent content or similar, they're pretty touchy about that right now. Won't stop the idiots who donate though.

>this is your average metalfag
Please don't associate retards like this with metal.

>i'd like to see this nigger charged
but he's white

>Won't stop the idiots who donate though.
People who have a patreon are bound by their terms as well, which if they're creating anything criminal (hit and run in this case) they can have all their shit canned

That won't stop paypal donations but people who do that are actually pants on head retards

And if he has a paypal, that can all be subpoenaed for criminal purposes.

>itt people care about shit that doesnt affect them and taking time out of their day to try and track him down

makes me really sad that i have friends who were killed on their motorcycles, riding totally within the realm of the law and common sense, and this guy is still alive.

Nigger is a race neutral term nowadays.

if someone was super motivated they could camp out his PO box, its listed in the video info

i wish they would. what an asshole

>defending this guy

>Caring about one guy who smashes mirrors when theres far worse people out and about
I understand if this happened to someone you know but if youre not involved why give a fuck about some petty shit

>we should let some faggot vandalize cars because there are murderers and rapists out there

i'd tip his bike over for sure my man

>Be driving down small stretch of highway after work
>Bikefag comes up behind me
>Starts tailgating
>On a fucking BIKE
>Know this dude is up to no good in my neighborhood
>He swerves around me after a minute or so and kicks my mirror off
>Within 5 second see flashing blue lights behind me
>Cop was apparently hiding in the dark behind some trees
>Chased after the guy
>Bikefag is booking it, cop is barely keeping up
>Get into town a few minute later
>See bikefag squirming on the side of the road, his bike 40 feet in front of him
>Can only assume he skidded and the cop wrangled him down
>Grab a triple cheeser and chuckle heartily all the way home

Why not? I'm not limited to disliking any number of people, and I hate seeing retards become prolific. This cocksocket is running around vandalizing peoples' property and making money off of it. Someone should make it stop.

Would this be considered a hit and run?

guess his bike couldn't out run karma

Definitely yes.

Right. Just let people shit in the street and run over dogs, it doesn't affect you so who gives a fuck.

That's a literal third-world viewpoint usually shared by drug-addicts and other assorted pieces of trash.

Their car still functions and ive seen way worse go unreported. Unless you report every crime you see to the cops fuck off if you do kys

I don't live in a hellhole where I see crimes committed everyday but yes I would report this faggot if I saw him do that.

>He posts all kinds of shit like this on his youtube channel. It disgusts me. Watch the first 5 minutes he already breaks two car mirrors off. He is giving bikes a bad name.
pretty sure he fuckt ur mum and thats why youre mad at him.

We can all see your deleted comment. You fucked up again, third time's the charm lol.

>Designated
>Shitting
>Streets

Lol who linked this thread in the youtube comments?

Too bad this story's fake. You would have pulled over and gotten his info so you could get a new mirror out of him

Yah let me try that again

>Two mirrors, one night

Lmfao cagers btfo

>still fucks up capitalization
Not impressed

I just hate his cockiness. Those bikers are fucking cancerous.

Oh shit may have to delete it again, which capitalization?

Capitalization looks ok, but you're missing punctuation.

police ressources are limited, so yes

Oh shit, I met this guy at the Sub D meet up up in Orlando. Also you're all over reacting. Is he a douche for smashing mirrors? Absolutely. But all you autists don't need to waste your time going Internet detective on him.

>But all you autists don't need to waste your time going Internet detective on him.
Nice try RPSTV, you won't fool me.

>implying anyone with a high cylinder bike is a good person

hahahaha faggot
get fucked for being a biker
making bikers fall off their primitive transportation is the best thing you can do with a car

Veeky Forums has literally found the location of a ISIS training field with less info than the information we got on this human scum "biker".

as much as i fucking hate biker faggots, him btfo'ing that odyssey autist was kinda satisfying.

>complains about people not usinng blinker and driving unsafely
>pops a wheelie like 10 seconds in
>doesn't always use his blinker either
>going way above the speed of traffic while swerving inbetween lanes with no space inbetween him and the car
He deserves to be gassed

gas the bikes, race war now

Didn't you hear his description. He's not threatening anyone when he adjusts his gopro. Meanwhile people who drive 1 ton vehicles are.

Of course he is. Would you be comfortable with being hit by a bike traveling at 100 mph?

yes
ban all bikes now
superior car race

Yes he fucking is. He gets in the way, and the driver needs to react otherwise they hit him and get themselves legally ripped up the ass.

>Waah I almost died
>Constantly going over the speed limit

Wow it must be a hard life looking cool for youtube.

yeah babbling about how bikes are harmless to cars and shit, i mean a little road bike could never hurt a driver in a car right guys?

obviously not, the guy you're replying to is just posting the retarded biker's perspective. that's literally what he says in one of his videos - "I'm not endangering anybody when I text because I'm not in a 1 ton vehicle"

>RPSTVIDF detected

How fast was he going in the video OP posted?

>committing crimes
>putting it on youtube

Usually ~100mph. And yet he complains about other people being reckless.

Is it actually possible to get charged from something like this? I mean committing the crime and putting it on Youtube.

It's actually not. I couldn't care less about my shitbox lacking a mirror, especially since it was only 45 bucks to replace it.

Also I was really hungry.

Usually, people censor out the speedometer to prevent law enforcement from charging them with speeding. This idiot just puts it out in the open.

Yes.

We could report them to OrlandoPD ;)

Yes they can and do use footage from YouTube/FB etc, lots of urban youth post stupid vids of themselves committing crimes and are shocked when the police turn up

Do bikes attract assholes, or do you turn into one after purchase?

Both. But that's only for sport bikes I think. Can anyone confirm if this is the same for cuisers

probably a little of both
he was likely a shithead before the bike but once he had the bike he could act like a nigger and vandalize stuff then speed off while talking shit before they get a chance rape his face

>runs
>tehehehe he cant keep up
>dude is driving a base lancer

I'd chase him down desu. I've raced numerous bikers out in the mojave with my E60 M5. Sad watching them try to keep up.

This is why you get a V8.

Cruisers are arguably bigger faggots.

But why?

I have messaged the Orlando Police Department on Facebook with his channel's link. Hopefully it'll be something.

Orlando fag here, can do ground work

what kind of cuck bike can't keep up with a (albeit fast) sedan?

LOL...and he's soliciting money on his youtube channel thereby profiting off illegal acts... A case could be made for civil asset forfeiture

NO IT ISN'T DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH THIS FAGGOT.

Literally raced a yamaha r1 and a Ninja and kept up and passed them once we hit 180 where I strolled past him.

He smashes the window of the wrong person and the wrong car, hes gonna be a bumper ornament

>people in the comments defending the guy

he's literally make 300 a month of that kind of shit, no wonder he keeps doing it

On a literbike, or even a 600. By the time you get to 180mph the bike will be 3 miles ahead.

Takes my bike like 6 seconds to hit 150mph. No car could hope to keep up unless it is outrageously modified or some hypercar.

>On a literbike, or even a 600. By the time you get to 180mph the bike will be 3 miles ahead.
before the autism strikes, not claiming a 600 can do 180mph here.

but the same point stands for the ~160mph that a 600 will do.

Nobody ever said bikers were smart.

>6 seconds to get to 150
More like 6 to get to 100

>has never ridden a literbike

Literbikes do 0-60 in 3 seconds or less and they're just getting started. Acceleration up to that point is largely limited by power wheelies.

Most will do near 100 in first gear.

Maybe not 150 in 6 seconds but much faster than any reasonably common car will get to that speed.

yep Orlando cuntfirmed

If I was in Orlando, I would assemble an ambush team and a strike team.

I would personally love to cut into him with a Silverado then finish him off with an aluminium bat, then defecate on his corpse.

2005 Yamaha YFZ R1
>998CC
>0-100 in 5.8 seconds
>0-150 in 9 seconds

Just like dude bro in video

I own a liter bike. '15 S1000 RR. Its a missile
>no I dont smash mirrors. I yell at them and continue on with my life.
No denying they are fast but an E60 easily keeps up when going beyond 100. I've done it with a couple of friends as well as randoms. Sure they pull ahead but it doesnt take long to reel them back

This isnt a matter of 0-150. Bikes wipe. But once its past 100-120 its a lot closer.