/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>front bumper edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:

>K24 EG
youtube.com/watch?v=lTkNPYOEGjw

>user's CM5
youtu.be/ac0FOS90L7A

>Pigfat driver
youtube.com/watch?v=HrIitk7NAGw

>DC5 Grill
youtu.be/yEi_bcgulqw

>"""""Safe""""" Accord
youtube.com/watch?v=pG6mLhRM550

>Initial D
youtube.com/watch?v=05rat1SYrHs
youtube.com/watch?v=E9Aefdz-9Ds

>K24 CD7
youtube.com/watch?v=LkSMuJ6giQc

>user's sad window motor
youtube.com/watch?v=Qm1xtyuKrQk

>Dead Civic
youtube.com/watch?v=JtE4eOYZVPk

>o my neck, son
youtube.com/watch?v=gJyYomEoCVk

>Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=lmIzoxWhfiA

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6030627231.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q69yklelNgs
tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/6029934122.html
autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/19021-headlight-restoration-new-uv-sealant-idea.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n3gkF458wlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related

how do I end my own life?

[spoiler]this is an /sp/ meme[/spoiler]

This could have been worse.

Found that noise. Fixed it with a zip tie. I need to replace that brake line.

Want to adjust my coils but my damn allen key for them disappeared.

pop ups GOAT

They're asking to get in an accident

Wew I didn't know you liked to live dangerously

I don't see pop ups

Only way to live m8. Buddy has lots of spare lines so I'll go swap it out when I get the chance.

M8 just don't keep comparing ae86 to everything toyota and your already better than irl Veeky Forumsfags i know. Plus stop complaining about the s86 price its about as cheap as the 240sx and cheaper than an actual 86 with inflation taken out when these were new. Also no a camry is not a race car stop driving hard and trying to race already aggressive bmw drivers. Pls.
I dont see honda rice much irl. Mostly acura rice these day. But goddamn do i see a lot of stupid rice on camrys and brz/frs/s86.

How does that happen. Mine are just clogging and i scrape the fucking roads cause the low stock suspension.

This line doesn't seem to be the right kind. Won't even bolt to the bracket on my strut. Driver side bolts right up. It seems too short.

I got the driver side coil all the way to the top while the passenger side is set lower yet the driver side sits a tiny bit lower than the passenger. Fucking weird.

like this

huh?
I just wanted a dd matrix

Put some anti-chafe wrap on that shit and you'll save a lot of line swapping...

Flex pipe is break
i might try to heat wrap around it. thoughts if i get ebay?

Good idea. No leaks or anything. Yet.

Was adjusting my suspension to get the front to line up right. Passenger side was pinching the top rubber piece so I fixed that and got it all lined up.

Of course some guy asked me if I was a mechanic.

>naw I just try to fix my own car to save money
>asks to look at this 2006 Grand Prix for somebody because the starter only clicks once
>I can't even find the starter
>fucking GM
>they just had a new battery put in and it started fine before
>suggest they go back there because they messed up with something

3800 Series III V6 a shit. It's a mess in there. My D16 spoils me.

eBay is fine for basic stuff like that.

ebay is fine

sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/6030627231.html

how do my honda br/o/s feel about this 4th gen prelude? legit si or not? also what engine is this

Best guess is a H23A1 which is indeed a USDM Si engine. If you're cool with the rebuilt title it could be a good car. Title status doesn't matter much to me as long as it's thoroughly inspected. It's an antique at this point so insurance will total it for the smallest easily fixed shit. Third gen Prelude user had his car totaled for minor damage to the front driver corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=q69yklelNgs

>drive to nearby Shell
>Noise still happening

Fuck

thanks for the response man, looked up the engine and it's the H23A3 which is just the euro version of the american H23A1 in the 4th gen lude si's.

also what do you think about this one? redline is 7k rpm vs. 6k so on the other so i'm not sure
tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/6029934122.html

DEMONS

oh yeah fresh thread. here's what I've been up to.

I need an exorcist. It's gotta be the fucking axle because that's all I can think of. Though I have never heard of an axle making noise while going straight. Only experienced noise while turning in my old Civic.

Worth checking out both to see if that one is worth the extra $500. They're both pretty clean but the rebuilt one looks to have had more work put into it.

That's a gorgeous shade of blue. I need to clean my engine so bad.

thanks. it's supposed to be reminiscent of the teals that were on cars back in the early 90s. my intercooler piping will be coated that color too and all those rusty brackets you see will be dealt with.

Yeah I love AGP EGs. The only other color I'd want for my car.

I got Wednesday off since my co-worker wanted an extra shift so I guess I'll figure out that noise then. I refuse to believe it's the bearing when I just changed both of them not too long ago.

>that pic
kek

>rebuilt title
Stopped reading there

BI-

Very nice. How much power is this one pushing?

>tfw I'll never escape it

bought some blades with good tires on em

Nice

wew

It's always surprising to see how high the front suspension gets when a motor is pulled out. kek

I noticed when I ran the 90 low on fuel for mad touge, the rear was sitting high as fuck. A full tank must be heavy, when I had it weighed it was damn near dry.

I never got around to checking that myself. I should get a pic of when it's near empty and compare it when I fill it to the brim.

I probably have older coils on both cars as well, but I can see it getting lower while I'm filling it up.

I also forgot to set the fuel for cranking on the P28 before I left, apparently it's been a royal cunt to start lately.

I wanna find me a P28 myself. Had to pay a bit extra on rent today though so I'll see how this month looks later on.

Do you have a junkyard nearby? The D16Y8 uses the P28A02, so that'd work.

They're like 200 bucks on Ebay from the looks of it.

completely unrelated
found this old pic and man was i a fucking degenerate.
how many tabs do you have open, nihgas?

The Puerto Ricans clean out all the good stuff usually the day the cars get into the yards. There were two fully loaded auto EG Civics last time I went. Never checked to see if they had the ECUs. Both the vtak engines were there, though. This one is a pretty good deal, comes with a base tune and ready for add ons.

I usually have maybe 4 tabs. I keep it small. kek

>planning on cleaning car
>It becomes cold, so save it for tomorrow
>Tomorrow comes and it's nice. Get the dash, all the plastics minus door sills, and seats clean and nice
>Sun sets, leave the floor mats, carpet, door sills, and exterior for next day

>It snows

Damn it. I love Canada, but seriously! It's April.

Pic from summer before a wash

Forgot my name. Woops

Crazy that there's still snow popping up. I managed to get all the trash and stuff out of my car. Then I sprayed it a bit with Black Ice in a can. That'll do.

i know your pain my brother
im behind on my stuffs for about 2 months

BB1 lude or 94 eg hatch with a few simple mods

Welp now i know how im gonna paint that integra model kits engine.
Nice blue.
Rear doesn't drop for me when filling. The front though drops an half an inch to an inch when i get in the car. I only weigh 150lb. Its making me very conscious about my weight.

B.Corey in the house B1

>150lb. Its making me very conscious about my weight.
135lbs here
dont worry about weight. losing it in the wrong places is as worse as gaining it in the wrong places

I like
How match

wew

>tfw too intelligent to use more than ((one)) tab

>tfw 215lb fatass slowing the car down

M8 when there are two people in the car the front is visibly lower at at least 3 inches. Front on stock is 6-7 inches off the ground. Im not joking about the front bumpers slaping the ground and scraping shit.

>snowing in April
yee nah fuck that
what part of Canadia are you from?

>tfw no em1

BB1 lewd if it's stock

185 lbs checking in

>tfw getting Veeky Forums,graduated high school in 2013 at 140lbs Auschwitz mode now dyel mode at 175lbs
Feels great desu

>tfw EM1 never came in rwd
Would've have been the superior 240

I really need to figure out how to stop all the minor leaks i have. Also that first stage cam i have is the reason i get no torque gains between 4-5k rpm... Maybe.
There is nothing gay about /d/. The only true lewd in life is hand holding and cuddles.

replace the parts/gaskets that are leaking

Alberta

Guessing you're from Canada as well?

I got some bad leaks in the rear myself. I think the only option is to go crazy with sealer since there's damage back there. Getting new OEM seals probably won't fix it.

K. I like my em2 though so i dont care about the em1.
>Rwd
Its a civic, why would it need rwd.

Did this. Still leaks but less.
What sealer is best?

Silicone sealant is great

Hey guys just an update on my B20b swap CRX since i never post here.

B16 trans diff was blow, and replaced it with a 4.7 ITR trans. Still running the B20 using a P75, and it's running lean and struggles on idle. Plugs are burnt too. Took the crx to the track (Streets of Willow) on Mar. 26th for my first track day ever. Ran a 1:36.5 which I am disappointed with. Lastly, I got the car tuned this last Wednesday, so now I am making approximately 148.5 HP at the hub in comparison to ~130. Hopefully just power alone will increase my track time.
Could I also get a collage update? ;)

Yeah that's what I'd get. I kinda have an idea where to use it. I need a friend to get all the cracks with a water hose so I know where to glob it on.

Any of you guys ever restore headlights? I think i want to do mine while they're not that bad yet . Isn't it just fine sandpaper in those kits ? Or there is something more too it?

Were you running stock p75 no tune?

Also you should get a full cage including a pillars

I was at the track . ECU is chipped now tho. Was this a drag car that flew over the track?? jesus man..

What engine mods? I have a 9.6:1 B20B in my Integra, running on the stock OBD2 LS ECU and I don't feel like it's making anywhere close to that. Is tuning worth it? I have an OBD1 P75 ready to chip and a conversion harness, just not sure if it's worth the money for a dyno tune with a stock B20.

Keep in mind any time you reduce restriction (no cat, higher flow exhaust etc) you are going to make the engine run leaner. Probably what happened to your setup.

It was a drag car but the front end is original, not fiberglass. Lost control at about 100, died right then and there. He had a hoop but no A pillar or door bars

im sorry for my excessive shitposting

I have 0 engine mods. I am running the high comp B20b with OBD1 p75. Tune was definitely worth it. My torque figures increase drastically, Engine idles properly, more HP, and doesnt sound like it's going to explode past 5500 RPM!

I am running a CAT, and relatively restricted exhaust actually. P75 Ecu gives fuel for a 1.8 liter while b20 is 2 liter. CRX's are dangerous I am aware. I dont plan on going on fast tracks or dragging.

manko

Kits are shitty, the god-tier way to restore headlights is as follows:

1) Wetsand the headlights with 2000 grit to remove all yellowing. If it's really bad, start with 800-1000 and work your way up.

2) Once the headlights are nice and smooth, go down to your local hardware store and pick up a bottle of mineral spirits and a little can of Minwax Helmsman Spar Urethane (Indoor/Outdoor) Clear Gloss.

3) Mix up a small batch of 50/50 mineral spirits and urethane.

4) Get a paper towel, fold it up, dip it in the mix, and wipe it on the headlights. It's thin enough to lay down perfectly smooth if you're careful, and if you fuck up, wipe it off with 100% mineral spirits and try again. You can continue this cycle until you give up or get it right.

Lifted from here: autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/19021-headlight-restoration-new-uv-sealant-idea.html

You don't have to buff after wetsanding as the sealer will fill in the sanding marks, but you can if you want to. I've done it with great results on my Integra after doing an HID retrofit, nice sharp cutoff and lenses look great.

The p75 runs the b20 pretty well in stock form. It will only be a touch lean. If you were as lean as you were saying it was probably a combination of things.

If you think fast tracks or drag racing are the only ways you can get killed, you should really reconsider. If you are going to race, you need to run a full cage, period.

You can argue with me on the internet about it, but I'll win in the end because you won't be able to reply when you're dead.

>you won't be able to reply when you're dead.
>The Wraith (1986)

Why is there no 08-10 accord owners? Anything wrong with them?

They're still kinda pricey on the second hand market for us, if we're gonna be buying a family sedan or the coupe, we'll save some cash and get a 6th/7th gen Accord.

Ah we don't have the coupe here in aus, and if you're buying a family car here they'd be looking at a falcodore
They start at around $10000 dollarydoos which isn't bad for what you're getting, v6 with luxury extras

nah screw that cold april crap, USA here

Good stuff user. great photo too
Will update f@m
(F6) 90

The kits I used were pretty good. You just need to clear coat so it can last longer. Otherwise they oxidize within months.

kek

People come and go. I think there was one affected with the bird curse iirc.

It runs it fine, yes, but literally adding more fuel fixed everything. I am not going to argue about safety...Ive been on race teams, and understand this manner, but since I am not doing circuit racing, I cant afford a full cage right now.

Early morning bump before I get some sleep. Here's based Scotty fixing an exhaust leak on a clean 3G Lewd. Wish he showed more of it instead of just the side.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3gkF458wlw

Good sandpaper is 2000grit and up.

Couldn't he rattle can the clear on.

Only 750cc injectors in this setup. If i max them out they'll do 420-425hp. This will be daily driven as I'm keeping AC and PS and cruise control. Same engine that was in the red hatch but cleaned up a lot.

Wiping it on with the method I posted can create a perfect finish with zero orange peel and no polishing required. It's thin enough to lay down perfectly flat. With a rattle can you'll always be dealing with orange peel and then have to polish it out.

Thinking of getting a DC2 here in Australia, but I just can't stand the USDM front, anyone tried the JDM conversion, is it any difficult?

Wow the JDM Zed two tone paint scheme looks bretty neat.

comfy rain