>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>Equipment Path Changes
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

>Skybreak Spire Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/game/wings-of-the-raven/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

CRIMSON ON THE RISE

Crimson #1

xth for bronze tag matches

I have not played in over 6 months. I think the last time I played was July of last year.

I quit cold turkey because I realized that even though I am fortunately in a position where I could afford it, I was spending way more money on the game than I thought was healthy. It just seemed like in order to even come close to staying geared, I needed to spend real world $. I don't mind paying for costumes, but paying (a lot) to stay geared felt wrong.

My question is: has this changed in any way? If I was perfectly happy to spend, say, $20/month, would that even make a dent in the gear race?

(Note that I guess one of the reasons it was hard is I have 6 toons I tried to play regularly, and can't play for more than like 15 hours per week).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Speak for yourself. Just because all your characters are ugly as shit doesn't mean everyone elses are as well.

posting to say hi to my favorite lyn: kyopppi

lolith is okay too.

Loliths lyn is the best looking.

t. Lolith and his 3 friends

ok kyoppi

ok lolith

Is that roanispes brother ?

jin version is much better imo

I'd let both of them fuck me.

SHOUT OUT TO MY FAVORITE SMUG LYNS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

3/6

I had banana and strawberry oatmeal.

Also Azurling is the best lyn/jinF

too bad they like hugging so much

How is that a bad thing ever?

t b h, i'd let azu hug my dick after kyoppi had her fill

More like Jyn. I had peanut and banana Oatmeal.

3/6

>there are people in this thread who unironically likes shittiopper

I agree

I'll ask this again. How active should I be if I join TruNeet? Sometimes I just don't feel like playing for a couple days or maybe even a week. I don't want to join the guild and get kicked from it. Already happened once in a bnsg guild when I didn't play for a week.

You should be active/on everyday or every 2 days.

Arveene will send you a link to a CAPTCHA once a day. If you fail to complete it you receive a lifetime ban and your protection from Ahoka is removed.

>using protection when you're with Ahoka
lol, idiot

I'm not ready to be devoured from the inside out by Ahoka-spawn

I'm ready

You didn't need to spend IRL money in the first place, so I don't really know if anything would be different for you now.

We don't have playtime requirements yet, some people in the guild haven't played in months. We're getting pretty full though so we may have to do that at some point.

alright thanks. I'll join then and see what happens. I'm alright with getting kicked if I don't play for a month anyways.

POST YOUR GONS.

Male or female

>tfw ahoka just kicked me because I was late in filling out the daily captcha by 1 second

>tfw ahoka kicked me because I was late in filling ahoka with my dick

NA 649343 1/6
Sogun's Lament

Doing this to grab a pinnacle belt. Good chance for low levels and newbies still needing soulshields or anything to grab stuff.

Pugging in 15 minutes

4man Purples and going up.

NA #650 362

Good afternoon

This gon will be my gon.

3/4

Say hi to thicc green hair and pink haired blade rat.

Going in as 3

me and my best friend

Is leveling an alt harder now than before since the new streamlined weapons? What accessories do I go for since there's no more HM accessories?

Is 200 life drain worth anything? I'd have to buy some bundles to get the event jewel, but I would only be getting one and I'm not paying for 3 AP.

Still 3/4. Gonna be speedy runs.

200 life drain means it also deals 200 damage

Easier, they give you good enough weapons and accessories as main story rewards. Purple dungeon drops are even better, I flew through the entirety of Cinderlands before I even thought about needing to upgrade because of how fast I was killing everything with a Narrows weapon.

CAVOK?

Join and find out nerd.

This user is spot on

maybe

hmu with a KR account guide

did you know one of the toi bds looks like you

Buy one

>tags

>ahoka will never teleport behind you and wish you a happy birthday
Why even live

>tfw everybody is going to get geared to 900 AP during trove and I'm just going to be sitting here with no money and 660 AP
Sigh.

Lbds shouldnt do 20% damage in one aerial.

You and me together user.

I can't wait for trove, I hope forging orbs will be in it. and maybe a raven soul :^)

>ahoka will never lovingly whisper asdf in your ear

>trove comes
>mats drop in price
>people complain

i do not get it

But I just woke up..

have you ever considered the fact that those people might rely on those materials as their source of in game income

have you ever considered selling stuff before trove comes

HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THAT YOU CAN SELL MATS BEFORE TROVE AND REINVEST THAT GOLD WHEN SAID MATERIALS BECOME CHEAPER

spiders are very good for hiding in

yeah but I'm still going to be getting those materials through gameplay during trove

it's not like those materials suddenly stop dropping from in game dungeons when the trove is around

shut up tomato

why do you post here if you don't play with the people here
i don't get it

fuck off

i play with em when my timezone allows. i've been busy with school/raid.
wew

>why is an attention whore attention whoring

hmm

she "plays" with maku if you nomesayin

hi ryzna

>busy with raid
>can't play with bnsg because of raid
yeah that's exactly what i'm saying
you don't even play with bnsg people when you have the choice to so why the fuck do you post here?

i literally said last thread that there wasn't room for me in truNEET raid so
i have plans to play with someone from bnsg later, just because i don't pop into every lobby that gets posted doesn't mean i don't play.

How much of a mistake did I make leveling up to 40 on Gunma? And should I create a character on another Server?

go mushin
40 is nothing t b h

you don't pop into ANY lobby
you just post screenshots and attention whore

lobbies when

of course there isn't room for you. you play ice

good morning

lolith's lyn is pretty good

Even if its my only character. . .I mean 5 days leveling collecting outfits is alot of effort wasted. . .

>you play ice
What should warlock play then? I saw ice doing 104k.

clearly you don't play warlock
ice is good, you need blue badge though and it becomes insane.

dude accept the loss and move on, it's just 5 days

Ice is stronger than Shadow for warlocks now with the blue badge out.

You can just farm the outfits again since they're practically no effort. Level 40 is what, end of cinderlands and the beginning of moonwater plains arc? Then transfer the cash shop/movable outfits with stamps.

I spent 3 weeks every day then to farm infinite challenge, 5 days for the stuff you mostly got from wheel spins and old purples you can cheese through is nothing.

You're thinking short term user. Think long term. Once you have all those outfits what then? You're alone on a dead server. Reroll on mushin and you'll never need to worry about that.

or he can pay $15 to server transfer? lol
$15 is basically 1 costume

I want to be covered in Gon waifus.

server transfering a level 40? loving every laugh

if it had infinite challenge i would too