Who the fuck thought it was okay to put it on the top? Am I the only one who hates this?

Who the fuck thought it was okay to put it on the top? Am I the only one who hates this?

No

>Who the fuck thought it was okay to put it on the top?
Keeps your eyes on the roadway rather than glancing downwards to the console.

its a bit lower than a window mounted gps/phone and a bit higher than a ac vent mounted gps/phone
sure it looks tacky but the position is fine

Better at that height as a backup camera display, feels less awkward backing than the civic which uses a display lower on the dash.

It's better than the garbage display/nav i have in my speed3. It's got the tech pack, which is pretty great overall but the fucking nav in it is utterly useless. Like a 3x3 screen and you have to enter shit in with the steering wheel buttons.

How about learning to read signs instead of being a GPS faggot?

>road signs tell me exactly where to go and when to turn

>if I follow road signs, I'll know exactly how to get to my hotel in a different state!
The autism is strong in this one.

>needing a camera to back up

>he can turn his neck like an owl
lol k

>he needs computer
>he can't memorize directions
>he can't navigate by the stars
>he doesn't instinctively know where he needs to be at all times
>his third eye is forever closed
how can you bear to live in such a dark and lonely place

mirrors bro how do they wrok

Rear view cameras are required on all cars in 12 months dipshit.

Regardless of my opinion on gubbermint, they fucking rock, and I would never buy another car without it, regardless of big brother.

>mirrors show lines where your car is going to go and fit and also directly behind you

lol k

To be honest its not *that* hard to navigate to another state unless you're taking a lot of scenic detours. You can just jump on the local interstate and stay in the interstate system until you get to any state without much real trouble. If I wanted to get to Cali from Florida I would just hop on I75 and go north, then head West on I10. It's basically go straight and make a left lol

Go drive from Richmond, VA to Portland, ME. It'd be hilarious to know how much time you'd waste.

>floridians, even once

user pls.

how do you hide this shit? I swear some one tried to steal this in my car once.

lol

Looks like shit

I've been saying this about all the brick monitors placed on the top of dashboards. I always get trolled like "LOL HE CARES ABOUT INTERIOR" kind of shit. I'm like, "Wut? Why wouldn't you?"

I wish they gave us an option. Its the new shit fad no one want.

>he can't drive without having his hand held like a little babby
how many dicks did you suck to get your license? Can you wipe your own ass yet?

>he's so poor he can't afford a car with rear view camera
>b-but it's because I'm a manly man

not an argument, busrider

>paying more makes it better

this

same height as a friction mount GPS, but this one will eventually become obsolete with no way to replace it

this

I definitely think this is fucking gay. I would like it more if it could sink into the dash on command.

New cars are implementing this. How do we fix it?

i'm all for back to basics. personally hate cars with the gay little dial shifter that rises up from the center console and shit.

why is this shit so hard to navigate? I hate the new dials on it.

>can reverse and parallel park my land barge with my eyes closed
>cant park a three door hyundai hatch for shit even with a parking / reverse camera

the fuck is wrong with me

>tfw cant parrallel park

How long have you had each car?

Terrible aesthetically tbqh

you make a good point.

I couldn't sleep last night bc of this screen.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

fuck off alphonse, keep yourself to Corvette vs. GTR
even the autotragic RWD vs manual FWD debate is funnier than this

who?

My back up camera save my dioxins ass several times last year when I had to leave for work at 5:30am.

Its great when you have dark ass tinted window