>Space-launched mid-flip:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILER): my.mixtape.moe/ldkpad.webm

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TKzzNNENfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to fuck Creamfields urethra

xth for Aleksandra

I miss Dragonsis.

I want Yuria to suck my lifeforce straight out of my dick.

YOU MADE HIM LEAVE YOU HARLOT

thiccer

Xth for /OURBOY/

And for Aleksandra

How do I become /highspeed/?

Are you a bad enough ashen one to cross the precipice of Kriemhild's thighs to vanquish the Demon of Feces from her abyss?

>forest
no respect whatsoever

get off it dude

I've got 3 more sets of 7 gold coins for anyone who wants to trade me a spare caestus. Useful for you Reprisal farmers out there! Trade to my caestus character and I'll resummon you with the gold coin profiles for your reward.

Password: dsg
Platform: PC

How many noses does this DLC cost?

Newfriends are cute

I did? I don't know what I have done that would cause such a terrible thing to happen. Please come back.

it's such a shit place to invade, this always happens.
I miss the first few weeks when it was a pvp hot spot.

what the hell

>play ds2
>get a black knight weapon
>"oh neat! I remember these from ds1!"
>it sucks
>moveset is a joke
>drains 700% stamina per swing
>"oh well, maybe the other black knight weapons are good"
>they aren't

why, fromsoft? why?

Is the katana parry even good against stuff that actually can be parried?

What are you doing juden

>shaming Dio with a katana

>that SoC hat
what's wrong with it?
Nope pure shite

Fourteen and a half, or a solid seven if you collect them from jews.

(Reposting my question-wall, it was nice seeing the different responses in the last thread so I'll try again if anyone has anything more to add)

Does Solaire say anything afterwards if you summon him for the Gwyn fight?
What class is Patches?
What was that whole room behind Gwyndolin about/for?
Why were those 2 Pisacas crying?
Why was Lost Izalith full of dragon butts?
Why was Solaire portrayed as a closet faggot?
How and why did a fucking Capra Demon climb all the way up from Demon Ruins?
Why does that Chaos sister attack you just before the Bed of Chaos? Why doesn't Quelana?
Why does the Darkmoon Knightess stay hostile after you fight Gwyndolin (even if you absolve sins)?
What is the Dark/Abyss? What's the lore talking about when it says 'they unleashed the Abyss'? Who did? Why? (Was it like the dude in DeS)
Why is Manus called the Father of the Abyss? Where did he come from? What is he?
Same questions for Dusk? Who/what is she? Is she undead? Is she some kind of other immortal?
How did Gough shoot Kalameet if he's blind?
Why is the summon for Paladin Leeroy in such a dumb place?
Why did DaS history remember Artorias but not Ciaran? (yeah I know there's the Hornet ring and that's supposed to be her but that's not really the same, she's totally forgotten in present day DaS).
What's the big deal about the Chaos Eaters? They're so bullshit for all the importance they're given (the whole Siegmeyer thing)
Was the Ceaseless Discharge kill trick intentional? Why did it exist if it was?
Why can you summon Solaire for that shitty Centipede Demon fight but not for a ton of other bigger fights? Why is it special?
How is a melee player supposed to kill those dumb butterflies in the Crystal Cave if they just stay flying?
Why don't 4Kings have that weird orange door?

The black knight sword which is actually Syan's Sword is one of the best greatswords

Being hollowed warps your armor.

>What class is Patches?

Dick-ass Thief

FC when?

>How and why did a fucking Capra Demon climb all the way up from Demon Ruins?

to tear you a new asshole

How many can you hold?

Want to play around with a multi caestus build for different effects on each one, don't have the time to go NG+5.

Before internet:
>I want to fuck toasters
>shut the fuck up
>act normal!
>grow up

After internet:
>i want to fuck toasters
>find an online community of 1000 people who want to fuck toasters
>fuck up my life

What are you top five DS3 weapons?

Poison resin buffed spotted whip

Why is it so much fun

confirmation bias is a beautiful thing

1. Onyx Blade
2. Carthus Curved Sword
3. Claymore
4. Dark Sword
5. Washing Pole

Kriemhild's Thighs
Fecal Greatsword
Dragonslayer Plume
Dick on a stick
Poison resin that causes toxic

>Does Solaire say anything afterwards if you summon him for the Gwyn fight?
No, because the games ends when you beat Gwyn. Unlike 2 and 3 you're booted to NG+ immediately.
>What class is Patches?
NPCs don't always fall into character classes. Certainly not Cleric.
>What was that whole room behind Gwyndolin about/for?
Gwyn's grave, even if he isn't buried there.
>Why was Lost Izalith full of dragon butts?
Rushed development.
>Why was Solaire portrayed as a closet faggot?
You don't know what a joke is.
>Why does the Darkmoon Knightess stay hostile after you fight Gwyndolin (even if you absolve sins)?
You attacked her god.
>How did Gough shoot Kalameet if he's blind?
He got gud.
>Why is the summon for Paladin Leeroy in such a dumb place?
Because he's the strongest summon for the weakest boss.
>Why did DaS history remember Artorias but not Ciaran?
Ciaran is an assassin. If nobody knows what she did then she did her job well. Artorias is remembered because he is credited with stopping Manus, so he's idolized by any sort of anti-abyss force.
>Was the Ceaseless Discharge kill trick intentional? Why did it exist if it was?
Most likely not. It seems like a bug.
>Why can you summon Solaire for that shitty Centipede Demon fight but not for a ton of other bigger fights? Why is it special?
You summon him for places he's nearby. He goes mad in Izalith.
>How is a melee player supposed to kill those dumb butterflies in the Crystal Cave if they just stay flying?
You don't have to fight them. Their drops interest sorcerers more anyways.
>Why don't 4Kings have that weird orange door?
So you can meet Kaathe.

Zweihander
Archdeacon's staff
Flamberge
MLGS
Caestus

1. crystal chime
2. Exec GS
3. Farron Memesword
4. Dark Hand BACKHAND
5. BKGA

What do you use the CChime for?

i use it to annoy and destroy

Winspears
Lucern
Claws
Exile CGS
BKG

>one of the best with that stamina consumption
it looks good and has good range.
thats about it.

Washing Pole
Onikiri&Ubadachi
Uchigatana
Dankdrift
Bloodlust

>stamina at softcap
>0 stamina after 3 swings

Any advice for fighting Tsorig in the Smouldering Lake area? Tbh I normally can stunlock these guys a little bit but that isn't working with him and he hits like a truck.

I don't have 5 because I'm a casual scrub who only uses like three weapons.

>BKGS
I won't try to argue that it's actually a good weapon, but Black Knight Greatsword carried me through my first DS1 playthrough when I was a shit who didn't know how to play that kind of game. I couldn't even 1hand it, I just got gud at the absurd timing and used literally nothing else the entire game.

Then I got it the first time I ran into the first black knight in DS3. It's my fucking baby.

>Crow Claws
Because running around in circles like a jackass and spamming people to pieces in pvp is hilarious and makes me feel like a mini boss. I am legitimately amazed that I win most of the time I use these.

Divine Axe Rhitta
Crissaegrim
Cassardis Flamberge
Jaws of Death
The Patriarch

be extremely careful, never trade hits, try going for a backstab

Just one my friend, git gud

Throw an alluring skull into the lava

Reminder that despite everything 2 has the best fashion potential

What? It works.

This is very true.

youtube.com/watch?v=2TKzzNNENfo

Yeah, I like those MMORPG pauldrons and massive gloves as well.

>Ruining people's multiplayer playthroughs with twink builds
best feeling ever

How do we fix DS3?

Meanwhile, in Drangleic:
>want to be hexblade
>think the Sanctum Shield might be a good choice since it casts as both a staff and chime and can be used for hexes, while also being a shield
>have to run through Shulva at a relatively low level to get it early
I'm not looking forward to this.

Absolutely no copy pasted weapon arts. Change existing ones to fit their supposed style.
Example: broken SS does a hollow's crazy flailing / jump. Lothric SS gets the long distance lunges of the knights.
Give all greataxes, curved greatswords, great hammers, axes, reapers, rapiers, etc unique r2s. They don't have any for the most part.
-13 stamina cost to all ultra weapon attacks.
Double the stamina damage of great hammers, triple for the Great Mace which also gets 50 more base damage.
Revert the greatsword speed buff. Lower r1 speed of straight swords except Broken.
Charged R2s are actually different attacks

At least they didn't make the armors fuck with your body size beyond belief, and there was various new styles introduced, a lot of nice cloth and metal

Whoa. Like many of my items I completely forget about those things but that sounds brilliant, thanks.

Am I supposed to kill the dragon in Demon Souls' first level? I just beat the Tower Knight without doing so but the runs for the boss were really annoying.

You can kill that dragon in 1-2 through a super tedious use of a bow or some spells.

If I found a way to play Demon's Souls on PC should I keep it to myself or leak it?

add in more weird pvp tricks,
make armor actually matter (upgrading, anyone?)
get rid of priority for gank worlds in invasions
make rolling cost more
nerf quality

remove shoes from all female characters

Hahaha XD

>Does Solaire say anything afterwards if you summon him for the Gwyn fight?
No. He just burns in his own world.
>What class is Patches?
Cleric-killer.
>What was that whole room behind Gwyndolin about/for?
A fake tomb for Gwyn to uphold the lie that he died for your sins.
>Why were those 2 Pisacas crying?
They remember when they were human maidens and were turned into hentai-beasts by Seath the Sexually Frustrated.
>Why was Lost Izalith full of dragon butts?
Bad development time.
>Why was Solaire portrayed as a closet faggot?
Whimsy. Aren't we all just a little gay for him?
>How and why did a fucking Capra Demon climb all the way up from Demon Ruins?
Plenty of demons seem to have escaped Izalith, presumably before it sank. He just fucks around like the others.
>Why does that Chaos sister attack you just before the Bed of Chaos? Why doesn't Quelana?
Probably because the chaos sister wants to leave her deformed mommy in peace, not be put down. Quelana is the opposite, she actually asks you to put her mom out of her misery. You also couldn't pay her to go back to Izalith.
>Why does the Darkmoon Knightess stay hostile after you fight Gwyndolin (even if you absolve sins)?
You attacked and killed the only person that gave a damn about her. Some sins cannot be forgiven.
>What is the Dark/Abyss? What's the lore talking about when it says 'they unleashed the Abyss'? Who did? Why? (Was it like the dude in DeS)
The dark is simply what awaits after the first flame dies. The abyss is humanity, which are little bits of the dark soul, gone wild and rampant. When you unleash the abyss it means you and a bunch of other people made your collective humanity go out of control for some stupid reason.
>Why is Manus called the Father of the Abyss? Where did he come from? What is he?
Manus could be said to be the first one to have his humanity go wild like that, and corrupted others to do the same. He is an ancient, primeval man that got dug up one day.

I'll continue this.

Nah, just kill all their summons, but never attack them. Dodge all their attacks and just follow them around. Kill anyone else they summon. Force them to git gud solo the level.

That is the best feeling ever.

My waifu is pure

wait, is there a working ps3 emulator already?
neat

That actually didn't work at all, wtf are you talking about?

I got him anyway, though.

Please leak it

I don't know how far it actually works, but I managed to make the game run. Now I need to make it go over 20 fps. Also for some reason all screenshots I take just come out black.

The downside is it probably only works on Windows 10.

>Same questions for Dusk? Who/what is she? Is she undead? Is she some kind of other immortal?
She is/was the princess of Oolacile, a lost kingdom of sorcery and shit. She just got encased in some crystal like cryogenic freezing and you popped her out.
>How did Gough shoot Kalameet if he's blind?
Sound and intuition.
>Why is the summon for Paladin Leeroy in such a dumb place?
Leeroy was an idiot.
>Why did DaS history remember Artorias but not Ciaran? (yeah I know there's the Hornet ring and that's supposed to be her but that's not really the same, she's totally forgotten in present day DaS).
She was the lord's blade, an assassin, which is very shady work. It makes sense she would keep her reputation down in comparison to a kickass knight who did the impossible.
>What's the big deal about the Chaos Eaters? They're so bullshit for all the importance they're given (the whole Siegmeyer thing)
They're just really nasty deformed former inhabitants of Izalith. Not much else to say.
>Was the Ceaseless Discharge kill trick intentional? Why did it exist if it was?
Yes, it has its own custom animation and everything. Dark Souls seemed to really want to drive home the fact that Ceaseless is a fucking idiot.
>Why can you summon Solaire for that shitty Centipede Demon fight but not for a ton of other bigger fights? Why is it special?
Because it'll probably give you trouble and Solaire is a tank.
>How is a melee player supposed to kill those dumb butterflies in the Crystal Cave if they just stay flying?
Ignore them.
>Why don't 4Kings have that weird orange door?
They're technically not legendary figures, they just got a tiny fraction of Gwyn's soul. They may have been as powerful, but they fell to the abyss.

Step 1: set PC in front of TV
Step 2: sit on PC then put Demon's Souls into your PS3.

Is this Dragonrider Bow as based as it looks? Looks like it scales more with STR instead of DEX but mine are about equal right now so whatever.

>how to fix faith

make lightning weapons buffable

there, it's fixed

I want to cum inside friede

Been a while since I last played. What are the best greatsword type weapons currently?

I usually use UGSs or great axes/hammers but I'm looking for something smaller and lighter to use this go around. Planned on using the Claymore until I found a weapon I want to stick with

Curved greatswords are welcome too, although if I remember correctly the Carthus Cancer sword and Exile greatsword are the only one worth using

Who'd win in a fight, Yuria or Friede?

my dick

Liliane, the third sister no one remembers

So we've met Yuria and Friede, what is Lillian doing?

What attribute(s) should I focus on, niggers?

VIG 24, ATT 14, END 20, VIT 15, STR 21, DEX 20, INT 10, FTH 15, LUCK 7

Friede, easy.

They're both masters of their respective weapons, but Friede's got the whole Blackflame thing going on as well as being one of the Champions of Ash.

she is the worm

>yuria
>master of the darkrift
>actually does her best to get guardbroken when 2handing it

Well Friede is a boss fight and Yuria is just a regular NPC if you attack her. Personally I don't think gameplay mechanics mean dick when it comes to lore but make of that what you will.

the best part is that suly actually is a pretty big faggot

Dont reply to him for fuck sake.

>Yuria has a Katana
>Friede has a Sythe

What does Lilly have?

Get VIG to 27, then pick two damage stats to get to 40. 27 STR and 15 FTH are fine stopping points as well. The level VIG and END. Maybe ATT if you picked INT or FTH as a stat to level.

barefeet and kicks