How do you personally buy and sell shares? Online Broker, Your Bank, Personal Investor, an app?

How do you personally buy and sell shares? Online Broker, Your Bank, Personal Investor, an app?

Bump for interest. I wanna build a super stock computer and do it the trading myself.

what

you don't need a supercomputer to buy stocks

you can do it from a fucking blackberry

I have accounts with Scottrade and Schwab. I mostly just buy ETFs so I don't really need anything more than basic features.

I need a super computer to calculate you monkey

What the fuck does this even mean? Do you even know how to program?

Unless you're going to attempt HFT from your home. In which, you'll probably end up in a jail cell or broke.

>what does that even mean?

Do I really have to spell it out for you, you tv dinner eating faggot?

I want to calculate risk/reward.

New to investing here, just downloaded RobinHood while i continue to do research.

What live tracker website should I use before buying/selling? Since I read on here yesterday that their indicators and the charts you see when you google a stock are not precise enough.

>you tv dinner eating faggot?

Shut your unenlightened mouth, you cumslut. I make the best dinners.

>I want to calculate risk/reward

How?

In order for me to remain pro active i never reveal my secrets. Ill tell you some sick programs that elite quants use for $1000. You will double it in a month.

>elite quants

Nigga, I've learned more math than probably anyone you've ever met. I want to know what YOU have.

You still use an abacus

What do you use? I bet your bitch ass is throwing chicken bones and sea shells to predict the market. You don't need a super computer to simulate dice throwing.

>DAS RIGHT

I think you can not afford it. Haha

>chump user pretending to be revolutionary on a finnish masturbation forum

>monkey flinging his shit at his windows 98

You're both retards.

You are dumb. You need a supercomputer to predict the market.

GG

broker like shareowner online which usually have the charges/fees waved, depending on the company you buy shares from.

You don't have control on the share purchase or sale timing usually however. It is a basic company purchase plan system, like they used to do the paper version, but just electronic these days. You simply set up your account, tie your checking/savings account to it, and have it automatically do the work monthly. If you prefer to not handpick your own stocks though purchase plan (and thus discounts) then you have to deal with brokerages that have flat fees usually unless you go with no load/no fee funds (usually minimum dollar amount to get started however)

>just downloaded RobinHood
Why, are you planning on buy and hold for 20 years?
Because otherwise, you might as well set your money on fire and flush it down the shitter.

I use scottrade, non-margin. Mostly because the branch near my home has some on point customer service, call them up and get shit taken care of in about five minutes.

i actually had a question about that. I asked Scottrade if the site works in my country and they said no ( i was on vacation for a few months) and that i ouldnt be able to log in. however, i was able to log in and it worked just fine. will the trads i did there come back to bite me in the ass?

usually no means that if your government/country decides to block access you are fucked and scottrade can't do anything for you.

well im back in the usa now, so i guess its not a big deal

I use TD Ameritrade/Thinkorswim because it's readily available for penny stock gambling and I'm lazy.

I don't really think you need a supercomputer to start algorithmic trading. Just get MetaTrader, code your bot, and trade ForEx.

robinhood app (nonmargin) & 1broker.net (margin)

you can do algo trading on both

Buy low sell higher? How hard can it be.

well being that I'm a complete noob at this, I loaded only $50 and plan to experiment with a variety of stocks in the $0.30-$3 range and hold for a few months and see what happens. I spent that much on lottery tickets this week, so couldn't be any worse.

Are Most Online Brokers Country Specific? Looking for Online Brokers/apps for the UK