/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Brode announcing how many times he anally devastated you today edition

> /hsg/ Tournament Information
The EU semifinals and finals will be played out the upcoming week. Check the thread and discord for up-to-date info

>Deck lists, news etc:
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ general talk & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up 6100g before each expansion. This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April.

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/lojoms-midrange-paladin-hct-asia-pacific-winter-playoffs-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for blue missing lethal

faggot

Imagine coming to a hsg tounament and not bringing Yogg

is this for hearthstone or battlenet?

>tfw even Brode is ready to end it all

It shows up for every game, so battle.net

brode doing the patrician entering of ungoro, only plebs used the normal pathway

I made this deck more aggressive based on an user's advic with 4x Argent charge dudes. Can anyone suggest any other tweaks? So far I'm doing okay against priest and druid but reno lock just fucks my shit up

jumping from silithus into un'goro? how wild and wacky

you need to post this after he won the 50/50 on the brawl though

yea woops
guess i pulled a blue ;^)

>lethal is rng
finally something realistic

is cara "cgsongbird" georgiou one of our girls or what?

the more i see her on stream the more i think she's cute
so she's my girl at least

post that video blue made

Holy shit fuck this game, but if the actual next expansion is dinosaurs I have to come back for awhile and craft all the legendaries because I'm a gigantic pleb sucker.

blue the missed lethal is funny as fuck and you just have to deal with that
the bullying and stuff is not, hope you are ok man

think about these things
>reckful missed lethal
>nico the misplay king
>hafu missed lethal
>tapsen
i bet the list is endless, there's compilations of missed lethals on youtube maybe watch those to feel HUMAN

even pavel missed a lethal in hct and afterwards he was like saying he was just tired and overlooked it or something idk
it's totally ok

do you think she knows how much admirable wants to pork her

t. blue

blue will know he didn't write it and that's all that matters
checkmate

DELETE THIS

Just stick to the optimal unpacking and crafting program. At the same time it helps you break free from the rat getting a food reward mental conditioning, which makes you buy packs with money on a whim.

link to video

>tfw will only have 6k gold for the next expansion
>will unironically have to spend money on 50 packs

the problem with blue is not that he missed lethal, but that he missed lethal while being a ponyfag, a reddit, an animefag and a whinny bitch avatarfagging in the thread. When you put all of this together then you can clearly see why he deserve it.

Someone highlighted it from Andy's stream, anyone gotta link?

he missed lethal in front of TENS of people. you don't just get over something like that.

a redditor*

>tfw only have 1500g
>will unironically have to spend money on 100 packs

That's optimal for f2p. You literally get 61 f2p packs per set. Unless you bot a little then you get 122 or 152 packs.

So you save up your max per set, craft what you want and save up max again.

>>tfw will only have 6k gold for the next expansion
IKTF

i approve of bullying this one time

it's really not that necessary. blizzard sucks at making cards so only about 10-20% of the cards are actually going to be playable.

>booster packs
never use this term

Reckful will literally never escape the 11+4=? meme.

Never.

>gl klandri
what does this mean?

Nice that's 1308 days of daily quests saved up together with some infinite arena gold.

Too bad only the top 100 per region goes infinite arena.

it doesnt get old

From my experience with tgt, wotog and streets, 120ish packs is about the right amount

This is not entirely true. During the release of the set you mostly need lots of it. One or two sets later its gone.

Currently there are 3 Wog cards in tier 1 decks.

klandri was the guy he was playing, the reigning EU champion. Clearly was just a nicety.

What makes the whole situation all the worse is that if Blue had won that match, he would've been 2-2 with the only EU-/hsg/ player who's unbeaten in multiple tournaments.

how many packs do you need to open to get every card + enough dust to craft the rest you dont open?

General consensus is 150 per set. But even with 120 you'd need to buy 60packs with money every expansion.

is there a video for the missed lethal?

300 is the calculated average. 220 with extreme luck, 410 with bad luck.

150 is probably right, I usually went in with a few thousand dust

i've gotten by with only getting 60ish the last few expansions.

150 will get you a decent coverage, around half of the expansion.

You had more than 60 packs because there have been adventures in between the which have you extra weeks to save up pack gold.

With 60 packs you get about a quarter set coverage with extremely high odds that its mostly bad cards.

Im not sure what you call getting by.

no like i would only save about 5-6k gold and 50k dust for the expansions and still be able to make a couple of the new metadecks.

twitch
.tv/videos/124948241?t=46m45s

>50k dust

That's 500 packs of dust value.

One day late but
>We already increased the mana cost so we can't do that again.

But they're doing it with Sylvanas.

i meant 5k dust

oh man he topdecked brawl and then won the 50/50 and then after all that luck he fucked it up

Alright but that still means you need to 100% dust 50 packs (averaged). It's not sustainable

i think you overestimate how many playable cards get released every expansion.

The problem is that they are usually not only playable but required to play with the meta. But they are garbage 1 set after.

So your investment is constantly down the drain

he missed lethal twice because if he saved bash he would have won with spellpower

no he wouldn't have.

yeah you are right, he would have been 2 off still

fucking speechless.

>"Did he just topdeck Brawl?"
>"DID HE JUST WIN?"
>That moment of silence when he misses lethal

what a retard lmao
and throwing is bash for no reason when he would have won with it after even when he fucked up.

blue is the shitiest

I just saw as well that he would have, but at least he could have cleared some stuff instead of throwing it at the face for no good reason.

aww

If Blue saved Bash until he got the Kobold:

klandri - 12hp

Blue - 5-damage bash, 5-damage Gorehowl

no lethal missed.

yeah just saw. But he should have kept it instead of wasting it like that.

obviously

Like Nintendo?

at this point it's straight up midrange pally since you went more aggressive, so you need to keep the tempo

-1 fight promoter, +1 rag
-1 leeroy, +1 senjin/second rate
-argent commander/acolyte/light in darkness/protector in any combo you see fit, +2 consecration +2 truesilver

3 cost, 4/2 weapon and summon a jade statue for shaman when?

New card leak

Druid
Jade Steed
6 mana
1/1
Deathrattle: summon a jade golem, resummon this minion

Sure I'll try your changes out. Thanks

warning: steeds may explode

>tfw you finally get to rank 5
>you are now allowed to have fun with meme decks

this is the best hearthstone feel

If they hated the card so much why did they create it? Or defend it? It's plebs that hate auctioneer

>wild
Might as well be rank 10

but rank 10 doesn't get me a golden epic user
I'm f2p, I don't care about being "skilled" at this game, got to rank 5 using brainless and boring aggro decks
having 400 dust gets me closer to actual fun meme decks, which is the reason I still play this game

Sure, I'd be curious to see how it works out for you, I never deal with paladin. 2nd rag might be too greedy but idk, if I learned anything from the asia prelims and lojom it's that running 2 senjin and 2 second rate is probably a good idea.

for perspective, here's the ultra anti-aggro list he ran to get top 8 (and almost top 4/playoff bound if he didn't throw):

hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/lojoms-midrange-paladin-hct-asia-pacific-winter-playoffs-2017/

wouldn't it be easier to get to rank 5 with aggro in standard?

Well that list definitely looks like it'll stop aggro in its tracks lol. Even has Humility, geez

not really, wild is a lot more experimental (and fun) and with crackle/ships cannon and death's bite the aggro twins are even faster. It's refreshing playing against things like egg zoo druid (which is borderline t1) and malygos shaman

But not priest. Fuck priest.

So what deck archetypes do you guys think will benefit the most from the upcoming nerfs?

I know I hear jades being the general consensus winner of this exchange around here, but what about zoo? It has a very decent matchup against jades and was only inhibited by pirates. That being said, if zoo comes back hunter is going to stay dead (implying it wouldn't anyway)

>Even faster
What, they kill turn 1 instead of turn 4?

Don't pretend your brainless aggro decks are fun or interesting just because you tech in some rotated bullshit.

if zoo and tempo mage make a return like many have predicted those will bully jades just as hard as the pirates

basically this he explained prefectly
my decks were Pirate Warrior, Aggro Shaman, Egg Druid and Dragon Priest.
didn't keep percentages, but it was like 10%, 65% 20% and 5% of play rate.

130 wins to gold shaman brehs.

fuck you shitter

>not having gold shaman yet
welcome to HS!

Thanks!

Do you think the constant hemorrhaging of players has taught blizzard that making the game so heavily aggro favored maybe isnt such a good idea and just maybe printing ridiculous 1 drops and killing any combo deck that becomes more than 10% of the meta maybe isnt the best way to go about making an interesting meta?

I doubt it they've had plenty of time. The last 2 expansions have been aggro favored.

I know they're getting nerfed soon but I'm just incredibly tired of seeing patches on literally 1/3rd of the enemy first turns. Plus Smalltime Buccaneer. I'm taking a break from the game. Might not come back.

I got 3 golden heroes before getting shaman to level 30. I never liked random totems and I was too scared to bot back in the day.

They gave been printing snowballing 1 drops since the classic set, nerfed a few of them, made official statements how they realized how powerful 1 drops aren't healthy for the game and they still made Patches and STB.

So no, they didn't learn a single thing.

To be fair hsg and even reddit is a small subsection of their playerbase that is just very vocal about how they feel about the game. Most people just play hearthstone on their mobile phone and never get anywhere or consume any other hearthstone content, that's where all their catering goes to.

And normies ruin everything once again.