>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/lohgo2a1b2hd6as/Faction War Statistics.pdf?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=k8_4kkwmX04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for ubisoft staff

nice OP pic

2nd for Valkyrie best girl

4th for

Nth for its finally finished.

dropbox.com/s/lohgo2a1b2hd6as/Faction War Statistics.pdf?dl=0

6th for smug

Reposting

For the love of god, knights. Protect your land from those smelly barbarians!

dsd

I wanna agree with you but its already so hard to open people up with how strong defense is so when you rarely get a GB that isn't teched after a 4 minute duel sometimes you just have to throw the fucker off

Where can I follow the 1 v 1 tournament?

>tfw load into elimination
>the game instantly replaces me with a bot and im stuck looking at the entire map from above

UUUUBISOOOOOOOFT

>tfw haven't been playing the game for a couple days because ubi is shit or I've been drawing
>tfw when I am logged in I just stare at the story mode after I finish a couple orders.
I hate knowing I should level...

here
*unzips dick*

>Watching some streamer and his Kensei looked almost like Ayu

Is there a tier list yet?

>que 1v1
>player skill: strict
>5 seconds later
>player skill: extended
>5 seconds later
>player skill: all skill levels
>....

is this game already dead?

on PC btw

Wrong one. This one has the tech and a fixed charge descriptions.

DELET!

warden getting shit on by shugoki what a beautiful site

S tier
my main
Z tier
you're main

What is your most hated matchup, and why isn't it the clothesline Conqueror?

Link. I need to fap.

Is it hot in here?

I always ledge, I don't give a single fuck.
Works even better when they go on tilt and it makes the next fights with no ledge even easier.

I don't think I've ever found a game while it was in strict.

but yes, I'm pretty sure the game is going to be dead soon, there is only so much time people can put into what we already have.

twitch/snipernamedg

He's fast!
clips.twitch tv/kingrichard15/ObedientPorcupineJonCarnage

Rep 5 Conker here, I still haven't even started the first Peacekeeper level.

I know I'm going to get to it eventually, if not simply for the salvage.

Overpowered
>whatever kills me
Underpowered
>whoever I play

>50k+ daily
>it's gonna be dead soon

Seems like I didn't add enough steam to cover the sexy bits.

would people (or /fhg/) watch a stream if it was just 100% gameplay with maybe some music, but no commentary?

No. It's been giving me that message and then matching me against comparable skill opponents.

There are LOTS of people playing. We're just kinda divided between several game mode and there is also no crossplay between the consoles and/or PC.

Definitely not dead.

>50k daily for a week old game
>probably all playing the shitter game modes (4v4)

dead within a month t b h

>Purple haired nigger
If this is what the elite looks like I'm gladly remaining a casual

JUST DOIN' ME JOB M8

Now that I think about it, this is probably one of the very few multiplayer games where cross platform play wouldn't give anyone an especially huge advantage?

it'll be bearable if they fix the fucking fact that matchmaking's #1 priority is your oponnents fucking LANGUAGE
it'll rather make you fight someone who just bought the game than someone who speaks a different language
shit's fucking retarded
also you can't change your account's country without contacting the fucking ubisoft support and giving all your personal information

What gear should I get on valkyrie?

Wellll... the PS4 players would get BTFO because their controllers are terrible for the genre.

Roachie and Kensei being able to block Valk bleed is bullshit. I risked it all for a deflect, I shouldn't be punished by dinking against two inches of steel

repostin

How do I beat PK as a raider?

what kind of pussy would report this soft stuff anyway.

who are the 5 giantesses in the back?

Decrease the range on Figure 3. The lines are so close together it's nearly impossible to get anything decent from it. 25% to 40% or something.

le free hit headbutts for almost no stamina cost lmao :P

So is it correct that I shouldn't be ashamed if I lose a 1v1 as lawbringer?

Nobody to play with.

Stupid google docs bullshit isn't doing me any good.

Discord doesn't play.

What do?

Why is the kensei so fun?

not with this mentality

>2 hours of playtime
>get matched against a prestige 3 in 1v1

:thinking:

>That gif
Go back to tumblr. That's what you fucking do.

Don't ask. Just play.

Explain.

You should be ashamed if you didnt try to push them off a cliff.

you should always be ashamed

I guess its okay, but playing a low tier character isn't an excuse to not try.

PC numbers went from 46k to abut 29k in two weeks, how is this game not going to be dead soon?

V E R S A T I L E

yeah i know. the problem is that i cant exclude a date in a timeline graph.

>Had a blast on open beta playing conqueror
>Yet i barely got matches, on an open beta of all things
>Considering on buying the game
>All odds points to no one on my region playing at all
I take it they don't provide live regional stats of players right?

X/Square is a terrible placement for guardbreak countering

Who has the best running animation and why is it Warden?
>Carrying sword by the blade and running with his tabard flying behind him
Very cool.

Rep 5 here. Don't listen to , you can let go if you want.

Fuck you for trying to convince more people to leave, I still want to play this game damn't

you've never played an actual game in danger of dying on pc if you think the numbers right now show and indication of that happening

Over the past couple of days this has been happening a lot to me - I am a prestige 5 player and I get matched agaisnt complete newbies who still learn basic game mechanics. I usually do my best to show them things and teach them how to parry/tech GBs and so on because just shitting on them accomplishes nothing. Guess they extended their matchmaking system because people were crying they were fighting the same 10 people over and over.

Can anyone fucking explain why feints to GB don't fucking work 70% of the time as a lawbringer when the GB hits at the start of the enemy heavy?!

This shit is fucking infuraiting because when I throw a heavy everyone else has an easy time grabbing me at the start of it but I can't do it to them despite switching as fast as possible to a grab from my feint and them being visibly at the start of their heavy.

What the fuck is this shit? Shit netcode?

AVE MARIA BROTHERS

what are some good songs i can deus vult to as the games (((soundtrack))) is lackluster

Because every game population drops dramatically within a couple weeks of launch.

I have almost 40k steel. What do i use it on? I got my PK to P3 and used all 9 boxes to get her 88 gear. My Warden and Kensei are both almost P3 as well. Not a real big fan of the shitty fire effects. Do people just spend a ton of steel on armor for looks?

You don't.

It's because lawbringer is slow as fuck and sucks complete ass.

Throw the whore off the nearest available bridge.

Otherwise, maintain distance, parry her overhead lunge, get a hit in, rinse repeat.

What music should I listen to while purging the vikings and weebs? I can't decide between Classical, Opera, or edgy music.

This happens to literally every single multiplayer game in existence you mong

that's not how you use the triple parentheses you fucking mong

The game will search for games in your region first than search for all around the planet.

I was Nobushi, so I guess I'm not sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8_4kkwmX04

Ganking needs a serious rework
>But user just go play duel/brawl
Fuck off, I cant complete all my orders in those.

why are samurai considered the "weeb" faction when most anime related emblems and actual weeaboos are found in the vikings & knights factions

people in the samurai faction are usually actually interested in the culture of feudal japan rather than modern japanese animation

Same way you beat anyone else with a Raider, throw them off a cliff.

maybe just music you enjoy.

Welcome to fighting games where the most popular mainstream fighting games has a max of 1500 players on PC

Samurai players have a ton of weebs.

However the whole modern deus vult crusader thing also tends to have a huge overlap with fat weebs as well

not every multiplayer game in existence has a 56% approval rating. this will prevent a huge number of people from buying it

p2p will kill this game

sorry senpai

What on earth do I do off of a guard break as Raider? He can't get any heavies off.

>All around the planet
Was that changed recently? i only could get matches from neighboring countries at most after MM settings were extended all the way after 20 minutes, pretty sure there was a hard cap for ping

this game doesn't need new players, it just needs to keep the players it already has

>tfw I dont even like Anime but absolutely love Samurais and the history behind all that stuff

The only Anime i've seen everything of is Bleach and Dragonball Z

>Been playing lawbringer since launch
>Without the ability to tech GBs because it doesn't fucking work
>With P2P bullshit ruining every single game I join
>Not even Rep 2 yet
Fuck this.

Anyone want to do some duels with me so I can work on my PK?

alternatively we can just do orders if you hate duels.

Post your mains

What platform?

>whining about CURRENT gb tech situation on LB

Oh boy, someone's gonna ragequit when the patch hits.

You don't know what p2p means, do you?