pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC

>Encrypted EU archives to mess around with
mega:#F!5Q8kzJ4Q!drRI4_20ktnN8uVIy4SKPw!oYlXBCRA

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxqGUqhJYIl9bENyZGpQVzdpalU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYN6DRDQcjI
youtube.com/watch?v=BGz8BMQvEvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hola , here to congratulate everyone on the new thread ?

i got a refund , from hide my ass , i saw an article on line about how it was not safe . well , back to the drawing board , i guess. not even sure why I am bothering ?

tik2nugget ?

USA DUMP NOW UP ON WII U ISO

NO SWEARING IN CHATBOX

-OGamerz

guess what gringos , this is cols thread now !!! ahaha

heading to mcdonalds now , going to dump all over it hopefully ?

I love semen burgers.

madconalds threw me out , said "no tik no service" :(

Think it has been confirmed as a mistake, and it's the same EUR dump, without a Title.tik

real talk, dude. Did you just spend your whole Sunday here?

ha ha ha ! ! ! THIEFING NIGGERS ! ! !

you will not have allowance to play zelda , even with "encrypter key" ! ! !

we make very sure you pirate dog fuck bastard not steal zelda and play use "homebrew method" you use to steal other game ! ! ! ha ha ha ! ! THIEF BASTARD ! !

you wait march 3 and BUY game to play zelda ! ! !

Your English is getting better, Reggie

I'm looking forward to getting the music files, and things like fonts and textures from the game. I don't plan to play it until my Switch arrives on Friday. :)

/zlg/ has gone completely dead now, has everyone realized the .tik isn't coming? Or is it the kiddos going to bed early because their president's day break is over?

titlekey when?

I just got home from work and thought the silence was because it hit.

I just want the madness to end

Shitposting of this level is taxing on the mind and body.

you guys realise there's another thread right

North American retailers will get shipments tomorrow; Tuesday the latest. As is the case with most high profile games, there will be signage in whichever box(es) it comes in explaining that the product can't be sold before March 3rd.

The best case scenario is that lower-tier big box retailers (smaller-scale Walmarts, Targets, etc.) or mom-and-pop stores will ignore the warning.

BotW ns_uids: JP 20010000026074, EU 20010000026089, US 20010000026167.

>tfw no tik

You realize you're literally worthless right? If there's another thread, fucking link it. You've already failed in case the .tik leaks somewhere else besides this thread

I'm sorry that you find is such profound difficulty in typing "zlg" in the catalog.

sciresm posted it on twitter, but what is this?

not the tik

Did all the shitposters finally leave?wtf

even shitposters get tired, user

ns_uid => Nintendo Switch Unique IDentifiers

Title IDs basically.

Will I be able to get this on the eshop once it's out? Or do I need to get a code from a third party site like amazon or gamestump?

asking for Wii U digital, btw

yes

thank

This is the better /zlg/

better if you don't want the key

There is a better one

And here I thought we'd be getting the leak 2 weaks before release, I guess i'll just wait till march 3rd. See you guys in a 5 hours for when a hero uploads the key.

QUICK

WHAT KIND OF PIZZA DO I ORDER IN ANTECIPATION FOR THE LEAK

>location: heaven

what a time to be alife

>
new thread

It's not piracy, it's playing preemptive tentative backups.

Tik will surely leak youtube.com/watch?v=LYN6DRDQcjI

stop embarrassing yourself dude.
Your thread sucks.

THREAD WAR NOW

You should skim through this thread spoiler: yes it fucking sucks

THIS THREAD'S OP IS A NIGGER FAKER THE OTHER THREAD WILL BRING PEACE AND THE REAL TIK TO US LONG LIFE ZLG

This thread is more active, join us.

Distract yourself with big anime titties until the leak.

FUCK YOU
THIS IS THE REAL ONE!
I MADE THE REAL ONE!

Mods, delete this thread. This 3 wills it.

Hi guys I'm new, are we waiting for the dl to play this on the cemu?

The true zlg starts here. youtube.com/watch?v=BGz8BMQvEvs

WHIP OUT YOUR TIKS

wtf she doesn't have a nose D:

THIS THREAD HOLDS TRUTH
The current one is shit and it wont give birth to the real savior nor the real tik

not hapening

Look at our counts. Truly we are blessed to be in the real thread.

Yes, speculation, but the Forest Temple used to be the Wind Temple, but since the medallions still contains the Wing/fan pattern, it is implied that the developers didn't create a medallion for it. It was something created late in development. The MS would rest in the forest, and the Shadow Temple would be the Wind Temple, because it has bird statues, a flying boad, floating boots, fans, and is full of large gaps, that can only be crossed if you "fly".

The Shadow Temple would be the The bottom of the well, and that's why it has a compass and a map.

Earth Temple barely appeared on paper, and was transformed in the Gerudo's Training ground.

The Gerudo's Training Ground has a massive "earth" feel to it. But it was completly unfinished and was probably a assembly of unused rooms.

Are you really that much of a faggot that you think your thread is the only way we get a ticket?

Are you retarded?

Oh god I thought this was like a fight between /zlg/ and /lozg/ because why the fuck do you need both threads but no it's actually between two /zlg/ threads this shit is getting way out of hand just kill me now

Oh my god people keep making more threads what the actual fuck

not hard to have better counts when this thread is 6 hours old

where da tik

just fucking stop dude

A challenger appears.

Also, it used to have a "map", just like the other Temples. Take a look at the Yellow mark.

making sure there's feet in this thread

Great, this can be the containment thread for autists with brain damage. Lure in the trannies too, won't you?

now this thread is official

there's already feet in other threads autismo

can I get a link to the discord?

2 hours till stores open lads

Oh en beste Dutchfags die naar Westerhaven gaan vandaag, kunnen jullie even laten weten of ze inderdaad (nog) BotW verkopen? Dan weet ik of het nuttig is voor mezelf om er vanmiddag naartoe te gaan. Thx!

/zlg/ POSTERS, IT HAS COME. WE MUST FACE OUR BROTHER /zlg/'s ON THE BATTLEFIELD.

WHAT SHALL WE CALL OURSELVES?!

Oh shut up.

you'll call yourself /b/
and you can go back there

OP's pic is a fucking pepe so we'll fight under the shitfrog banner

It's a breath of fresh air from the HOLY SHIT posters and 'i'll post the .tik in a second :^)' posts.

TrueTheaders, since this is the one TRUE /zlg/ thread!