I know nothing about cars, but I have 9k that I want to spend on my first vehicle purchase...

I know nothing about cars, but I have 9k that I want to spend on my first vehicle purchase. I'm looking for something that is cool looking. I don't want it to be a wage slave car like a Kia or Honda. I don't care if it's fast, just that it's professional and sleek looking. Something that a girl would like a guy to have ( want to get my 1st gf too). AUX hook up so I can play music from my ipod touch. Prefer the car to be all black (inside and outside with leather seats). Sedan or SUV model car type but I don't want it to drive like a boat.
Some general info on me.

>28 years old male
>wear usually black leather jackets and black jeans with boots
>8/10 attractiveness
>live in city
>5'8" height and 140lbs

>wants to look rich
>only has 9k
buy a civic and get the fuck out

>specifically say I don't want honda
>first post is some faggot suggesting honda

read the post next time guy

Your best bet would be to get a Nissan Micra. Sleek and professional are it's main strong points, along with the mighty power of the 4e-fe 1.3l engine, providing ample power to the front wheels, and excellent smiles per gallon. It's also light, and very economical, and reliable and rust proof.

Only downside is that the standard stereo hasn't got an aux port.

>5'8" height

95-97 Jaguar XJ
Can be found for about $3k and are typically VERY reliable but only in those years and with the I6, save the rest for upkeep

you cant afford anything nice or cool looking

buy a civic and shut the fuck up

>calling others a faggot after that OP
wew lad
I'd say go for a older Infiniti SUV maybe.

shut the fuck up and buy a civic

>8/10 attractiveness
>5'8"
>wants to look rich with 9k car

Seek help m8. Buy a mid 2000s toyota or low end Lexus and drive it to your nearest shrink.

>5'8" 140lbs

LMAO literally a Twink
Show boipucci

>28
>twink

Chrysler Sebring

2004 Jaguar XJ or S-Type

>( want to get my 1st gf too)
>28

dude, what? you're 28 and you never had a gf in your life? am i reading this correctly?

it wont match your style but just get an 08'-17' lancer. they look nice minus the cheap interior. not the fastest but it has some pep to it.

He's 5'8". His dating pool is more of a muddy puddle.

Point?

If you're short and have that kind of cash, seriously consider buying a saturn sky or pontiac solstice. You'll have to go base model but it would be a fun roadster for a skinny manlet. They're both convertibles so bitches like it. Personally I like the saturn sky front end more. Back end looks like a little corvette. GM parts are cheap and the engine in those cars is fantastic. If you get some more cash you can get the turbocharged/supercharged versions and those are way better than a miata.

You want a miata but you shouldn't pay miata prices when the GM roadsters are so cheap these days. There's one around me for 6.5k. That's in your budget to get the whole thing fixed up and still have enough.

You don't want an SUV/Sedan if you're short. Embrace it and get a shorter car.

Not twinky mcgee here, but do you ever see those on the road? I been in the US for almost 2 years now and have never seen either.

I saw a yellow one sky yesterday. Looked really nice. I want one if my current saturn ion redline kicks the bucket.

That's a selling point desu. You get something unique out there.

not the dude who wrote the post but in my time of being on the road i have legit only seen one saturn sky and it was a few days ago.

3k civic

Now that we've had this conversation I'm probably going to see one today.

Get a Civic and a therapist. You're not just a manlet, you have the personality disorder to match.

Get a civic

That's generally how it works.

Can we stop pretending that 5'8 is short. It's normal average height for a male. Females do not care about a man's height as long as it's not super short like 5'3.

Literally a miata, how has no one suggested it yet.

Also
>28
>no gf
Autism, yeah?

it's average height for a male but not for a man

Hello my fellow manlet, may I kindly remind you that
M I A T A
Is
Always
The
Answer

>This entire post
Get a late model vw Passat. It looks like an Audi and you might fool unambitious gold diggers into thinking you're a middle manager for a Fortune 500 company. Until they realize you're a total sperg and leave, that is. At which point I presume you will start sniffing the passenger seat like a bloodhound before driving back home to retreat into mom's basement - wishing you had invested your life savings working at Hardees on a realdoll instead. But it's too late. It was always too late.

OP sounds like a bit of a but here's by recommendation.

Buy the newest Acura TL you can find in your price range (prob 06-08), preferably in black with chrome trim pieces. Sleek, professional, relatively classy, affordable, and reliable.

Don't fall for the BMW trap, there are tons of cheaper BMW's in your price range but thats because they're too expensive for most regular drivers to maintain once they break 70k miles or so. They'll be money pits. Avoid them unless you're an enthusiast with plenty of disposable income for inevitable repairs.

I'm more worried about him not having a woman in 28 years of life than height.

It's not so much that you're 5'8", just the 140 means you're a skinny little thing. Skinny guys can have more fun in roadsters because there's less weight. Cmon man don't get a suv/sedan. Girls love roadsters.

Men sexually peak in their 30's when they get the dad bod and dad vibes that early 20 year old girls love.

>sexually peak
that usually means there was some experience beforehand and we're talking about 28 not 21
>5'8" height and 140lbs
it's a long way for that dad bod
>dad vibes
guy seems like a turbo autist

>8/10 looks
>28 and hasn't had first gf
>only has 9k

End yourself.

That's a dirty hit bro

>5'8" height and 140lbs
>8/10 attractiveness

Trying to ignore all the hateful comments, but what about an older chevy malibu. I find them aesthetically pleasing. And lol no I don't have autism or personality dissorders I'm just shy

you're more than shy pal

>trying to ignore all the hateful comments
Maybe r/cars is more your speed you easily offended twink faggot

Malibu's are boring econocars and no girls look at that and think you're exciting.

Buy an e39 bmw 5 series.
You sound like a gigantic faggot though.

nah that's not it I'm 5'9 and had multiple gfs and sex partners (I'm not trying to be a faggot just stating height isn't the only factor) it's probably because
>leather pants with boots
>8/10
he probably looks like he belongs on the cast of broke back mountain and acts like an autistic sperg. he's gonna be the next elliot

OP buy a 328i looks cool and you get mad honeys

So you want a sleek modern sedan or suv that a professional would own, that you would look good in and make panties drop... for 9k.

Maybe when you wake up from your unattainable dream we can talk about realistic choices. And btw, no 8/10 goes 28 years without a girlfriend. Again, you need to be realistic.

I think I'm just going to finance a v6 camaro tbqh. Camaro will help me attract girls and they don't care if it's not a v8 and the camaro will give me the bad boy vibe that fits me.

Perfect car for a supreme gentleman.

*v6 camaro will give the fake bad boy vibe that fits me

r e c e n c y b i a s

>bad boy vibe
op confirmed for faggot

Hope you enjoy your pig-fat, under-powered, can't-see-out-of-the-windows, slower-than-the-ute-that-it's-built-off, try-hard car for boomers with ED.

Girls don't give two shits about your car. As long as it's clean and reliable, they'll be cool with whatever you drive. But picking up girls (read: gold-diggers) by using your car only works if you spent $40k+ and is a luxury brand. In other words, it never works. Watched a buddy waste $65K on a BMW to, "Pick up Russian girls". Forgetting he was a short, bald Cambodian with a petty temper. Ended up with no Russian girls, a DUI from trying to take another girl home, a bunch of debt, and no car.

Nvm, mind has been changed. I think I'm going to go with the Miata because I sometimes like to take it up the ass if I've had one too many appletinis. I know that car is relatively cheap because nobody else wants to buy them.

>know nothing about cars
>9k budget
>Manlet permavirgin
>what car will get me laid

Welcome to Veeky Forums, newfriend! You will fit in well here.

Didn't Elliot Rodger (read: OP incarnate) have a BMW too?