/ps2g/ planetside 2 general

koumeee edition

pastebin for new players - pastebin.com/793tLrgK

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/5wd70i/so_i_dont_know_if_its_a_bug_but_emp_grenades_dont/de9m4en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw getting hate tells with 150 ping and low FPS
i guess miller really is ezmodo

guys what is the GOAT tr shotty

i love memes!

Nighthawk

blackjack

well, for one thing all the shotguns are the same across factions except for the jackhammer

for TR

>Barrage
This one is free and is fine.

>Haymaker
Is the "high capacity" shotgun, not really any reason to get this over barrage.

>Uppercut
Pump action and can 1 shot people, does less damage than the blackjack but you work the pump quicker.

>Blackjack
Does more damage than uppercut but pumps slower.

>Nighthawk
Full auto shotgun, pretty good gun.

As a note, since the shotgun nerfs if you can aim down sight with them, do so. Shotguns aren't as good at hipfire as they used to be but it's still usable, just not as good as before.

I would say depending on what you want stick with free barrage, or get the nighthawk or one of the pump shotguns.

Haymaker

uppercuck

Barrage because its free, do not waste money or certs on a shotgun

DER MAN ISST DER BROT

baron

????????

How do I join N?

if that's a shitpost you're on the right track

Nice. When can I expect my invite?

never there are already too many fags I don't like why would i want one more

koumeee pls

that's not me but okay

if you aren't BR120 you can join our feeder outfit ([NOGF])

what if im a qt twink fuccboi who erps SO GOOD

please respond

give me an outfit to join for a new player and maybe i will

@169554734
u r gay
r
g
a
y

TAHTS NOT FAIR YOU DIDNT GIVE ME THE YOU

@169556001
stob bein a gayber

THIS ISNT FAIR

THIS ISNT HOW IT WORKS

GIVE ME THE YOU

@169556832
u?

xkcjjsaldfhasl;kdjf;alskdjf;alskjdf MODS DELET THIS MAN FROM THE FORUM

here hav ur u!

ummm it didnt work?? why am i not getting yous guys pls ;_;

>169557779
i tik i got it dis tiem, hers ur uuuu

>tfw in three months I will have a new computer, but planetside 2 will be dead because wrel listened to autistic "pros" for balance instead of the actual playerbase

r u doing this on porpose

169558409>>
no but dis wuldnt hapen if u wernt gay in reel lief

/............................

>

im on 2 u, i no this is bullying
ur bullying me

oh gosh finally :3c
thank you my friend, i can sleep now

>169560154>
givin urself a u

lol loser

good night

dont b rude im going 2 sleep and if ur rood to me while i sleep ill KNOW in my dreams ok? b nice 2 me
y-you too! :D

!169560550
*bullies in ur dreams*

GUD MONRIGN U TURBOSHITTENS

>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: … indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?")

you may be a cute anime girl but you gotta follow the rules

I got banned for posting that

Kill yourself faggot.

bill paxton died

Why do gays even live? I mean you're never even going to have kids, you're worthless in the grand scheme of things, just kill yourself.

>indecipherable text
>lol u tk him 2da bar|?
but that's pretty readable desu

>daddy is kill
wow

when where you when daddy was kill?
I was sat at home drinking brain fluid when ps2g rang
Dimitri! daddy is kill!
nieeeeeeeeet ((((

is bad feel, comrade

reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/5wd70i/so_i_dont_know_if_its_a_bug_but_emp_grenades_dont/de9m4en/

wrel literally admitting that what they are aiming for is a RNG lootbox implant system where the good implants will be super rare and it will push people to buy implants with cash

Why are you still playing that game user?

Havent played since launch.

Is there an updated guide for best vehicle loadouts? Apparently I have some station cash left over and want to gear my aircraft shit up.

>Make new character on new account for memes
>Hurt some faggot
>Get bountied 20 times
>Delete character

oh boy

>For example: We can't adjust in and out times on cloak or the transparency of it, as those values are hard coded at the moment, and would affect all cloaks. Stuff like this is the boundary box we get to operate within.
no UI coder
no actual coder either
all that's left is werl, burness, and two cs people right?
>We can have a million ideas (and we do,) but that means nothing if they take too much time to implement or don't offer a noticeable return on investment.
oh so that's why they spent a year on consruction garbage right
>So to address your statement, no, the feedback that's been shown so far will not keep the implant from going Live.
:^)

The two CS people left are working for all the games so they don't count :^)

so if you do that they don't get their bounties or whatever?

>tfw koumee will never be a real girl
ha ha >:-)

Why don't you guys play a good game instead?

>playing mid when you won pistol
t. silver

More like
>Not forcing after winning pistol
t. bronze

>tfw best friend asked me to play GO with him
>install the game, quickly get my 1.6 buy macros and shit
>end up in a lobby with 3 russians
>the whole game is 3 russians talking god knows what on mic
>the enemy team is also full of russians given their names

Yeah, nah, if I want a game filled with subhuman slavshit Millergrad is good enough.

stop being a bigot tovarisch

>playing MM
yeah no you need to buy ESEA

On the bright side, us salty vets will be perfectly placed to abuse the cheese straight from the get-go, before it proliferates through the user-base and metastasizes into unassailable cancer.

I for one am excited to cloak with a shotgun and 20% packet-loss adren+catlike, along with speed-racer drifter light assault "warping through walls" hipfire. Thank-you werl for making these memes possible.

That feel when log on maybe once a fortnight now, and each update, I lose even more motivation.

It's like the guy actually wants to kill the game. A literal 1.5 ivi (with no vehicle experience mind you, this is a 1.5 infantry purist), in charge of balancing.

>Buying deluxe™ implant boxes on PTS to see how bad the drop rate is on """exceptional implants"""
400 boxes to get one Minor Cloak and 600 boxes to get one Counter-Intelligence.

maybe try getting out of silver
t. SMFC
significantly less russians here, and those that you do get are perfectly understandable and speak english

thank u werl

>inb4 you can bypass RNG buy a specific implant for $50
it's gonna happen isn't it

I'm sure of it.

They'll probably treat it like the new armor things in the depot. Maximum jewry,

Make it 1 in 500 or something for a particular implant or two that'll be coveted. Give it ~3 months for the whales (who haven't quit yet, most of the whales I know stopped playing and/or spending, mindful of game direction, but I digress) to hurl cash at it in vain.

Then, once they've hurled cash at the RNG and failed, they put them up for sale individually. Watch this happen. Banana will do it.

rest easy user i stopped spending on this game
t. the biggest whale

Anyone know how are these implants going to work initially?

Is bandana doing to steal my battle-hardened, and kike me into re-unlocking it, or do we keep what we've already got?

you lose everything
you get some memepoints based on what you had before (but still get comparatively fucked over)
then you get fucked over some more
then u better thank u werl or u get banned lol

So, just before it goes live, I should combine all my implants into chargers to maximise meme-points, and then I'll need to dump ~1k certs, and a good number of memepoints, to get the bare minimals back?

I heard that the way meme-points worked, was that is was significantly more efficient to combo them into chargers than leave them as implants for the transfer. I was hoping it was only low tier / duplicates that were going to get translated to meme points though, not rank 3 & 4's. I thought those had analogues in the new system. If not, fucking kill yourself you banana piece of shit.

This shit is reminding me of the thermal nerf. I still haven't put the certs aside to replace thermals on ~75% of the things I had it on, which it is now totally useless for. It feels like a tax. One I can't be bothered playing enough to pay.

thank u werl, for this brilliantly designed and well thought out system

currently chargers are what to stockpile for the new system yes but they'll probably change it like kikes again before launch, i'm waiting until the night before the patch to do any breakdowns personally

Assuming they give us the real patch notes before the maintenance.

>thank u werl, for this brilliantly designed and well thought out system
OK NO BAN 4 U
at least 4 2day :-)

Hello :3

fuck off

rude!

morning memer ^_^

Good morning! :3

Rude ;_;

d

I'm done playing solo, this game is infinitely better the more people you play with.

Are any of the Veeky Forums clans still active on emerald? If not I'm going to make one after work.

Side preference?

>I'm done playing solo, this game is infinitely better the more people you play with.
not really
>Are any of the Veeky Forums clans still active on emerald?
yes, but they won't take ytou in
>If not I'm going to make one after work.
we've tried that a bunch of times, all failed miserably

>I'm done playing solo, this game is infinitely better the more people you play with.
>not really
Yes really, done it before, will do it again.
>Are any of the Veeky Forums clans still active on emerald?
>yes, but they won't take you in
Cliquey?
>If not I'm going to make one after work.
>we've tried that a bunch of times, all failed miserably
Maybe you should look inwards at yourself and take a view of your memeing.

gud morning ;D

wait... im not a shitten!!

I actually bought it when it came out. I was cal-i in 1.6 so i figured i'd give the franchise another shot after the shitshow that was source

played one match
won
haven't played since

t. 0.5 ivi kdr

>watching a review for 2142
>bazz mentioned by name

lel

i new it

i noo u bullied me

>you may be a cute anime girl
oh gosh :3c
t-thanks

guys??

Yes?

if planetside is good why nobody plays it then??

If Porsche cars are so good why nobody drives them?

because they are too expensive meanwhile planetside is free to play

Does anyone want to be my friend? I play on Emerald server. I'm currently BR 24. My character's name is BRAAAAAAAAAP.

Pls no bully.