/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread limited edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/21/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

BEST BOY ALERT

Finally a place to breathe and be away from those cancers.
Breathe in...and out...
Ah.

If the writing user who is working on the Kirumi/Miu fic is here, how's progress?

Slowly getting through it! This time of year is kind of hell in terms of work/schoolwork so it's slow going. Sorry!

Has there been a list of all the differences between the cast as normies yet?

Kaede: More bossy, less kind
Miu: No sign of her meek side
Ouma: Calm and brave, judging by his offer to go look outside
Tenko: Not as brave as in the game

Anyone else got something to add? Also note that two of the ???s who speak are Angie and Korekiyo and they both sound consistent with their in-game personalities even though Angie looks distressed in that CG.

No rush. I liked reading your other fics, so was interested to see how things were going.

Remember those days?
Life was so simple back then.

Adding to my own comment because I overlooked it, Tenko also tells Ouma not to go outside because it's dangerous and seems to lack her man-hating side? But it's hard to count that seeing she does decently get on with the male cast except when they do things like flirting with her or other bad stuff.

Kiibo is cute.

Ouma was gofer.

Angie and Korekiyo sound about the same, yeah.

It's maybe me, but Saihara comes across as far more panicky and nervous than he does in the actual game. I recall him screaming/yelling more, to the point where Kaede asks him to shut up.

I'd have to double check the prologue but I believe I heard Gonta's voice and he didn't refer to himself in the third person.

I think it's the CG artist's error if they seem odd in it. There have been a number of inconsistencies in the CGs that I've noticed.

Miu still swears in the game and starts getting really annoyed at Amami when he seems to know something, but won't tell them. She doesn't seem to have her perverted side either, but it's hard to tell because she says so little. She also seems to lack her arrogant side, but that's probably because she's a normie here.

Haha, yeah. Also obviously Kiibo stands out even though he doesn't speak, as he's lacking the mods you see in-game.

The most interesting there for all the normies is that they deny having any sort of talent yet can recognize the Monokuma Cubs, and when Ouma in particular comments about not knowing about this sealed talent he sounds calm but he's clearly nervous because he's sweating.

It kind of reminds me of something I read before about finding out if someone's lying. Like, if accused of killing someone usually an innocent party would say they didn't do that but someone who's lying would say they don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah, I noticed this too! He freaks out much more than he does in the game, and it's fun noting all of these little details (Like how Gonta totally does wear shoes as a normie, haha).

Miu's normie sprite also has gear-shaped irises, hard to tell if that's a clue or just lazy sprite work though.

It's a shame we can't tell if Miu's CG error or on purpose. Miu's design is kind of weird in general though, what with both having an ahoge and being the only one having weird eyes obviously ignoring Kiibo.

I guess this is what we were supposed to notice from the Prologue, how all the characters are subtly different from their game selves.

Yep! What's hilarious about this is that you'd probably not go back to see the prologue if you decided the Shirogane told you the full truth and rage quit, meaning you'd actually have to try being a detective to spot the differences.

As for what it means though, who knows?

Dont remove Hoshi's cheeks.

I want to get high with Miu.

I want to impregnate Miu.

Too late, I already did it

Different timelines.

I see. Well, I want to impregnate every timeline's Miu

Too bad, every time you do you simply create a new one in which you did, the original (mine) is untouched. There are infinite Mius and you will never have mine.

schrodinger's ouma

BLOOD SPLATTER
DOES NOT
ADD UP

Kaede~

is dead

KaeDEAD

At this point, with all this bullshit he supposedly did causing supposed plotholes, I think the fiction theme goes deep and his SHSL bullshit superpower is truly lies. Anything he lies about has the power to become real if he believes in it as reality.

Everything he did was a lie, but fiction can become reality, so it all became real because it was accepted as such.

HICKSHON

will never come back

These are your masterminds for the night

Wow, we are all really fucked up.
RIP Kaede

Meet Akamatsu Kaede 2nd gen in DRV4.

What's funny is that he lampshades this when Kaede says maybe he's the SHSL Liar and he says it might be.

But no, given his devotion to finding the truth he's clearly not SHSL Liar and you're left to guess what does that mean.

Did anyone else go to see the hydraulic press channel after seeing his death?

YAMERO

I really wanted Amami to be the mastermind, if only to have a male mastermind for a game with class trials for once.

...aaaand shes dead again

>Did anyone else go to see the hydraulic press channel after seeing his death?
The piece of paper was interesting

Post more despairing images

I cant believe they were sponsored by Team DGR to make a
Hydraulic Press VS Panta Bottle video.

>implying there'll be no Akamatsu Kaede 3rd gen in DRV5

you know, like, nya

She died again.

MUKURO CASE 2.0
(KIRIGIRI WAS ACTUALLY A GHOST THE WHOLE TIME)
KIRIGIRI IS A FUCKING TULPA!!

I wish this is what happened

>not the image with him cradling her head

>implying TRD won't use her as a new Junko
>implying you can kill fictional character
>implying she'll not rape you tonight

Kaede and Ouma share a lot in common, I mean they both ended up being pretty FLAT.
Haha..
haha.......

Also as one other user said there's no blood splatter and it looks way too tidy. Because Ouma was still alive we should see some blood far away from the press from it spurting, like when the press crushes things with liquid.

Bahaha!

But Normie!Saihara can't be a protagonist.

You want it to go to someone like Kiibo?

Damn, it's been forever since this artist made an update.

ruffled maid

what did she mean by this

she bout to run

Tenko also has a line to the Exsials saying that killing them would be boring as they are absolutely normal and with no talent what so ever.

Given how nervous she was and with other characters saying something close to that, it came across as pre-emptive denial.

Nope.

Precisely! All of them denied having talent instead of asking what were they talking about, and if you remember the gifted students having privileges nearly all of them seem to have fancy school uniforms.

GO BACK

Is that a fucking Jojo reference?

Did any protag get cucked as hard as Saihara?

Your next line is "stop shitting up the general with jojokes"!

She is not used to physical contact.
I think she was happy.

>spoiler
Actually the blood wouldn't have spurted because he would've died before it hit his main body(his frontal lobe being crushed).
If anything, the blood is too far away with how slow it was moving compared to his body size/how big the press is compared to his body size, and the fact he already had 2 holes for the blood to go out of so it wasn't as pressurized.

OH GOD WHAT IS THIS PICTURE
DELETE IT

Yes.

Hajime Hinata

>cucked
>has a slut thirsty for mpreg and a girl wanting to take him to an island of orgies

His heart would still beat for a few seconds even after his brain was crushed due to residual electrical signaling. He wouldn't lose all blood pressure the moment he became braindead, nor would the wounds from his back/arm be enough to reduce blood pressure enough for it not to spurt. If his throat was slit and an artery was spurting out blood before, then you might have a point, but blood pressure doesn't work that way.

I'd chalk it up to art error.

Like when you slowly squeeze a tomato. The juice won't fly everywhere but it will slowly dripping to the side, is that right?

>not knowing of part 5

>not knowing the meme

>Falling for obvious bait
Foolish.

This is also possible, and I wish there was a more comparable example on that channel.

Still, it's kind of weird you're told the next chapter his group stages fake crime scenes, he also mentions peace is his group's priority in his FTE and if you recall a lot of days pass by between Kaito taking the crossbow and the body discovery, furthermore Maki is your only witness and aside from being biased as fuck either way Ouma made sure she saw as little as possible.

Something important in knowing here is whether Ouma or Maki was the intended victim before he decided to mess things up, because his hand in cases 4 and 5 definitely changed up the pattern and I feel Maki (Mukuro) should actually have been the one killed by Shirogane (Junko) and Ouma (Kirigiri) framed for it given the DR1 callback.

Probably art error. I dunno, the press does move slow.
The wounds may not reduce his blood pressure, but it wasn't very strong to begin with since he had that poison in him and he was already close to death(Or I'm mixing something up in my head and I'm completely wrong.)
pretty much

Cute!

There's a difference between the blood pressure that we measure for health (which is a function of how much pressure the blood is exerting against the walls of the arteries) and the pressure that our bodies have by virtue of being contained, pressurized systems.

The fact that his blood pressure dropped due to the poison would be irrelevant when you consider the pressure force exerted on his body as the press crushed it. The blood is still in his body, even if it's exerting less force on his arteries. Regardless of how high that pressure is, the force exerted by the press should cause the blood to spray out as his body "pops" at the same velocity/distance.

It's kind of hard to explain but basically, in the case of a hydraulic press, blood pressure =/= how far the blood will spurt.

You see, another part of the problem is that we don't know when did he write the script book and all we know is something happened during those two hours.

If he had been writing it during those two hours he'd have very little blood left, but as other people have mentioned before it's pretty weird that he can endure two hours of torture poison and still write a book that thick.

Keep in mind that there's an unaccounted for timeframe in which he and Kaito could talk alone and Monokuma was already trapped at that time, something critical likely happened during that part too. Everyone at that time also decided they didn't trust Ouma except for Kaito and I think rather than him being dangerous and needing to cool down (What?), Ouma's real excuse for capturing him was for an entirely different reason and also to make sure the MM couldn't get to him, since she'd need the tools he gave out.

I figured out how Ouma managed to get into Amami's lab by using Miu's inventions and evade all detection!

Alright, that's what I meant. I'm completely wrong.

Let's also take a second to think about how much pressure his body must have been under to have the press completely close, and how long that must have taken to build up, especially with a press of that size. How long was he being crushed for, realistically?

If the press was running at the same speed as the gif in and Kaito/Ouma did nothing to change the settings for speed, then a few seconds at worst. Pressure builds up really, really quickly.