>Didn't equip a Caestus:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILER): my.mixtape.moe/ldkpad.webm

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls2.wikidot.com/forlorn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>drake's voice

,,hn

Post more like thid

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka.

Anybody here play on Xbox One? Interested in going back to drangleic but want to actually have somebody to chill with aside from randoms.

>tfw unicorns use your general

xbone is beyond post-dead buddy

Just post on reddit instead.

>If you aren't getting as many summons as you'd like
Then I'd take it off all the time. So far I've only been summoned 2 times in this whole run, and 1 of them the host kicked me away after I killed the enemies for them.

Xbone itself isn't dead though, just some games are. Dark Souls 2 is probably dead. Interestingly enough dark 1 is still mildly active.

>Xbone itself isn't dead

I've been getting mixed results. Sometimes the ring seems to help for a while but then I also get dry spells where I have to take it off to get summoned.

>and 1 of them the host kicked me away after I killed the enemies for them.

>One more month until DLC
>One more month of waiting five minutes in between arena matches and dead online.
>One more month of having no build ideas or reason to play.
>One more month of zero community content, only DLC speculation
>One more month of avoiding spoilers.

C O N N I P T I ON S

Why not take a break from all souls games and play something else for a while?

No idea why, my best guess is that some people feel better taking on the boss solo even tho they went through the hole place with a phantom clearing the way for them. Like, if I had no way of healing and had low health by the end I'd get it, but I was perfectly fine by the time we reached the fog gate.

i've been trying to do this but I beat nioh, the witcher series, platted bloodborne, and played through the entirety of mass effect since dlc announcement in the last week of january and im completely out of shit to do except funpost on this japanese anime imageboard

I feel like I could spend my time better instead of playing games so the guilt takes the fun away as soon as I push the power button. Yet here I am.

What resin should I use on carthus curved sword??

I honestly can't fathom a worst kind of player than those who summon a sunbro for help with a boss then black crystal him out after they've done 95% of the fight just so they don't have to share the souls.

>buy Mad Max really cheap off a sale
>play it to take a break from Souls
>literally incapable of having any ammo because the shotgun is mapped to Circle/B so whenever I want to dodge something I instead draw the gun and fire at the sand on my feet

Pale pine resin

>Carthus Curved Sword
>Has bleed effect
>Carthus

hmmm...

DLC2 WHEN?

Gold Pine Resin, like the Carthus Sandworm

>tfw you wake up every day and say it's going to be different
>it never is and you go to bed to repeat the process

31 days

What are the chances of the Silver Knight weapons being added in DLC2?

>that one area that completely saps your desire to complete the game as soon as the name appears on your screen
What's it's name, /dsg/?

Doing return to drangleic because memes, and I am struggling to bring myself to do iron keep. It's all I have left before moving on to drangleic castle.

I think I'm gonna give up for now. At least I could invade a few people this time.

moderate

the last patch actually added almost 40 new IDs for weaponslot items

no models, names or other descriptors or metadata though

About as low as your chances of getting them to drop from Silver Knights right now.

Pretty much no chance. There's no way they it wasn't completely intentional on Froms part to make them not obtainable by the player in the first place.

Shaded Woods and Harvest Valley.
Shaded Woods makes me think I'm playing a PS1 game, and Harvest Valley [and to a lesser extent Earthen Peak] are the most miserably dull areas in the entire franchise. Nothing but a green tint, rocks, and a windmill that looks like it's mad of cardboard.

Say what you will of Iron Keep, at least it's visually appealing.

>we want more recycled shit instead of new stuff
the ds community is pure cancer

>tfw id forgotten how fun DaS2 pvp was

man it's true when they say that all that was needed to make DaS2 seem great was contrast with DaS3.

I hated DaS2 pvp when it was hot, but compared to DaS3's garbage pvp, I now truly see how good DaS2's pvp was, even if there was some hitbox fuckery and ADP shenanigans

also how comfy DaS2 is in general.

you're a spooky guy

When the weapons are in the game and have a unique WA right there in the lightning shit of course people will want them when it would take such little effort on From's part to do it.

I actually prefer the look of shaded woods, but I've got a hardon for forest areas. Also I just found out that when you hit the moaning trees, the invisible NPCs will not only walk up to them, but start attacking them on their own for a bit.

what sm are you playing at?

Stonefang tunnels past armor spider archstone, Blighttown, Duke's archives, the catacombs (DaS1) Brightstone Cove Tseldora, Undead Crypt, Every single giant memory.

Trying to be the edgiest.
450k, sm19

Yeah, it easily has the most enjoyable pvp in the series for me by a longshot. What a cruel irony that it is the most inaccessible in general thanks to soul memory.

Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith. No other areas in the entire series kill my excitement like those.

Best weapon for Fallen Knight outfit?

FK in game uses Longsword and Bandit Knife(?) in his offhand, but I use the Longsword so much and the BK doesn't have the off-hand moveset that it seems so boring to do that

I've stuck to Carthus Curved Greatsword so far, and that's been fun. I feel like there's probably a better match still, though.

Inb4 darksword.

Also, character names and build for a Fire Witch character? I want to use the immolation tinder, but I think it's pretty strictly an int build thing and that blows my ass.

If you're devoting yourself to a cosplay, you gotta do some sacrifices and get some stuff you might not like to use.

Falchion or Carthus Curved Sword+Hawkwood's shield, Wargod Wooden shield, sunset shield, Carthus shield or round shield.

well I mean, the agape ring at least added a nice way to control your soul memory

whats the silver bravepaw a reference to? only one I dont get

I'm not doing a FK cosplay, I'm asking what you guys think the best fit for the FH outfit is.

Hence,

>Best weapon for Fallen Knight outfit?

I stay away from shields, hate them gameplay wise and don't like the way they obscure fashion for a lot of the sets that don't aesthetically require them. Think the only character I have in DS3 with one is my Drakeblood cosplay. Hawkwood's is pretty fashionable, though.

He's a furry with a stereotypical furry OC name.

How do I "guarantee" Forlorn invasions? I need that edgelord set

What said.

>Builds 1

What other shit have you done?

>dark infused
>magic buffed
for what purpose

Try using a dried finger and constantly reloading/entering reentering the highest traffic areas.

darksouls2.wikidot.com/forlorn

I was about to finish the second one, which is enemies. The last character is an infested barbarian.

Didn't have dark yet, now it's dark infused for extra edge.

have you tried dark/forlorn/visible aurous armor and bloodstained skirt?

>400 hours in DaS1
>250 hours in DaS2
>20 hours in DaS3 and already feeling bored

Fuck they fumbled this one. I mean, 20 hours isn't bad for a game, but still.

>aurous
Can't say I have. I have forlom leggins, but didn't get the chest piece.

Do try to get them. If not visible aurous, at least the rest. i like your cosplays

Shrine of Amana makes me want to commit genocide

>254 hours in das1
>101 hours in das2
>219 hours in sotfs
>1129 hours in das3

idk its ok

Hey /dsg/, help me design a "viable" build for return to (((drangleic)))

that's how i feel about every area that isn't dlc in ds2

going up against o&s had that feeling in ds1, because it could always be such a stumbling block no matter how skilled you got

Why though? You only need a few lightning or poison arrows for the tank at the end. Nothing else poses any threat, unless you're playing unpatched

>tank
Gank*. And by end I mean Rhoy's rest, because you're basically done then

>all these games within a month
get a job.

i have a job user. i am a carpet cleaner and i work about 39 hours

I kind of feel bad that the only boss out of all these games I've never beaten without summons is the 2cats in DS2.

The run back to them if I fuck up is too punishing and time consuming for me.

That boss is stupid and so is the area before it. I don't blame anyone for having to summon in order to complete it.

Yep, only ever beat it once across ~8 playthroughs of Dark Souls 2.
It's not worth the time, isn't fun enough to bother doing it. I always run through the area and grab items though.

Are people still playing DaS2?

If so for how much longer?

>39 hours
>allowing your employer to dodge giving benefits you should be getting

This shit needs to be illegal. they all fucking do this and it's the most transparent, jewish shit imaginable

The 11th of next month is apparently when the event ends.

I actually refused my benefits

my dad's are better and I'm still a dependent until I'm 26 or later

also, I work less than 40 by choice.

i did it once. but i summoned for the gank squad.
fuck them

Burnt Ivory King is a cool dude

>tfw just finishing a no-summon challenge run
What a rush

congratz user.

>working 39 hours by choice

Why are you being such a cuck user?

i mean i just leave like 15 minutes early every day i don't get the hubub

nobody says anything to me about it so fuck em.

as long as i pay for rent and dont ask for money i'll probably be able to die in this house

>tfw pirated the first game and never had summons

Now I just sunbro or counter invade in the Depths. Darkwraithing in the catacombs is also fun

Does DaS3 actually have any nasty run-backs to any of the bosses? I really can't recall any of them having that sort of thing. The closest ones might be getting back to Oceiros or Champion Gundyr but compared to some of the stuff in DaS1/2 those are nothing.

Is this kind of thing good or bad?

Personally I would say it's good. Actually, I even summoned for Gundyr, because it's just too tedious to run back to him. Granted, I am a casul, and this is my first souls, but I don't want to be punished twice for trying to beat the boss myself.

depends on your taste.
i am okay with most dark souls ways. demons souls on the other hand was too long. i just restart the game at the maneater fight to skip the long way for example.

If you summoned for the twin princes before unlocking the big shortcut, the bridge is nasty, but there isn't a single boss I can think of that has an approach which can't easily be sprinted through.

So which boss vs boss fight would you pay to see?

Miyazaki versus the Bamco CEO

>no-summons is a challenge run

u wot p8?

Bridge is just long, you can sprint through all of it and roll a bit for the knights at the end.
>lmao2cat

Is there such thing as a tier list of weapons for Dark Souls 1? For PvE, at least.

one of the new games Fsoft is developing is another souls-esque game and one of the covenants is a co-op arena where you fight through waves of enemies and the person with the most kills gets better loot

It was a while ago, and getting stunlocked by sorcerers 50 yards away is fucking awful

t.12 ADP

>playing the game normally
>challenge run

>do Return to Drangleic
>every single enemy designed to be even slightly challenging has a minimum of 20 blood stains around it and several messages congratulating you for managing to overcome it

Reddit really is bad at video games

That would be neat. I'm surprised that isn't a thing in these games already.

Also when are we getting a proper gladiatorial collosseum map for undead match? I'd even accept a port of Artoria's arena from the first game for that.

YOU GUYS SAID ADP WAS A MEME STAT LIKE RESISTANCE WAS IN 1 SO I DIDN'T LEVEL IT

>god tier
every weapon you dislike
>shit tier
ever weapon you like

That aside I got lucky on my first ever run and got a black knight halberd and pretty much got carried by it through the entire game.

If you have less than 14 ADP, dont fight hexers.

They just spam dark orb and you havent got the i-frames to roll it, you get caught every single time.