/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1179

Hug me, Histy! Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/jb3cHtu9

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Stuff:
Character Cards for CC Introduced: gematsu.com/2017/02/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-details-character-cards
Latest Chaos Chanpuru Trailer: youtu.be/B-aaPg3rCJE
CC's Opening Released: youtu.be/0Hs9hezCdDQ
CC's Gameplay Explained: siliconera.com/2017/01/25/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-shows-us-play-strategic-card-game/

4 Goddesses Online Things:
Second Item Pack DLC for 4GO Announced: compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/dlc/?page=1
4GO's Fanart Contest Winners Announced: compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/plan/
Neptune's Drama CD Translation: youtu.be/CSljICO3A44
Blanc's Drama CD Translation: youtu.be/5jH0QqBfOtE

GIMME THE GREEN LIGHT

Praised be my goddess.

Butt goddess.
She's like Nitroplus, but as a CPU.

Praise Uzumes!

Is 4GO fun? Worth importing?

W-what's happening!?

There is a mountain made of the hardest diamond. It's one hour deep into the earth, one hour up toward the sky, one hour long and one hour wide. To this mountain comes a little bird, once every hundred years, to sharpen its beak. And when this bird has worn away the whole mountain, the first second of eternity has passed.

Hours are not a measure of length!

okay
you need to stop
you have no friends

NOWAAUUGGGHHHHHHH

Oh.
Of course I'd see your cancer posts when I'm on mobile.
Off yourself.

I want to headpat Blanc until she blushes!

I love Uzume!.

Good morning, /nepgen/.

Vigilo Confido.

I check the thread every two hours or so while I'm at work just to see if the ban evader needs to be reported. Thank fuck the janitors and mods are doing their work.

I want to do things to her that will make her emberassed!
Lewd things included

A rare red cheerleader Uzume appears!

Good afternoon, Uzumefriend.

And I do, too.

>that butt
muh dick

A shiny Blue Uzume suddenly appears!.

When no unit is given, assume everything in speed of light.

CONSTANT VIGILIANCE

I... I don't think a diamond mountain so big could exist without compressing itself into a star.

I want Orange Heart to be my girlfriend.

bluzume

Nepgear in her swimsuit is really nice and cute and lewd.

I love Nepgear!

Light travels about one billion kilometers per hour. The largest planet known is about 200,000 km in diameter. The largest star known has a diameter in the ballpark of one million kilometers.

Being 1000 to 2000 times bigger than that star (cube that for volume instead of length), this diamond mountain is a very weird thing.

We say one hour, and we talk about a bird. It's obvious it means the bird takes one hour to climb the mountain and one hour to come down.

I'd like to dress Gearnon up in a nice cute bikini and let him roam free at the beach!

I love Gearnon!

How big is that compared to the solar system?

Neptune's orbit has an orbit of roughly 9 billion kilometers, so our diamond mountai9n could fit inside just fine.
It could also fit inside Jupiter's orbit. It would roughly replace everything in the center of the solar system up to the edge of the asteroid belt.

But the only way for the bird to take just as long to fly upwards as it takes to fly downwards is for it to be unaffected by gravity. So we should still assume that the bird is in space and the bird is so large when compared to the diamond mountain that it doesn't feel any remarkable gravvitation pull toward it.
Must have wings that can fly on aether though. More knowledge about the bird might be found in Yuggoth.

What if said "mountain" is actually not present only in three-dimensional space and it's not made of normal carbon but "carbon" composed of exotic quarks and baryons instead?

Would a swallow be fine?

An European swallow isn't strong enough.

What about a parrot?

Or a duck?

Sparrow.

But would the duck float? How heavy is a duck?

As heavy as an Arfoire, I guess.

Yes

That's no good.

Who plans on nepping this nep?

Entire nations

That's my wife.

CUZ I'M READY TO GO

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

Oh shut up Nepgear, you know you love it

I love Neptune
Also good morning /nepgen/

Praise Neptune!

My goddessses Rom and Ram are so cute

I love Nepgear so much.

I want to lick gearnon's sweet boipucci carefully to loosen it up then insert my shares rod in him and fill his insides with my shares.

What the fuck?

I wanna cum in Orange Hearts ass

He's one of Gearnon's stalkers. Though if he not careful, he's going to be on the business end of Nepgear's Beam Saber.

>one of Gearnon's stalkers
There are more? What the hell?

Who's life I threaten for Neptune x Noire ship to make it into the next official installment?

Well, there's Uni, then Noire, then Tiara, Nepgear can't be his stalker, also that guy, then the other guy.

Nope, Uni is not one of them.

One of them merely uses Uni's image as an avatar.

Which come to think about it, is technically against the rules.

Post Nitrobutts

Rena for Nep 8 w-when?

NEVER EVER, you ban evading piece of shit

But what about Noire and Tiara?

The yurishitter spamming this headcanon bullcrap needs to leave.

Nepgen is a waifu thread, not a yuri thread. You have an entire containment board for your bullshit. Go there.

>>t/u/mblr

I do not know if that's a thing, but if it is then go there

You're expecting too much from a retard still believeing that a fanpicture is canon.

>They unironically have Neptunia in the topic for a "yuri game" thread
holy fuck this delusion.

NepuBuran

Oh wait, it is.
Now fuck off.

And they have their own Nept/u/nia General.

I love my wife Chika!!!!

I'm going to cum inside your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

Make way for the only true waifu.

Isn't that kind of ironic when this general is full of stuff like "Neptune can't be your wife because she's my wife and I'm cumming inside her right now"?

>I don't know what irony is : The Post

I can impale you with Gáe Bulg

Did I touch a nerve?

>when this general is full of stuff like "Neptune can't be your wife because she's my wife and I'm cumming inside her right now"?
Hey, it's almost like this is a thread for waifus and not yuri!

Glad you finally figure it out.

Now gb2/t/u/mblr

>that OP picture
The hilarity is that the artist literally named that picture "Childhood friends" on his pixiv but with yuri goggles, every friendship becomes lesbianism I forgot

Don't be mean, man.

Y-yeah! You touched my w-w-weewee you perv!

Oh god that's hilarious.

Well, if yurifags are delusional for posting in a yuri thread, so are waifufags for posting in a waifu thread, right?

No because at nepgen you can post your ship and barely anyone complains unless you get really obnoxious. Posting about wanting to dick Noire or waifu her on the /u/ thread gets you banned in minutes, so it's not the same.