Lachesis is ________

nino is shit

I love Azura !

>Season after that
>Azelle
>Arvis
>Ursula

a bitch and a whore.

Klein's stat total is 151? What the...So he's garbage.

Eldigan has 180+ stats, is that true?

a C tier waifu.

>FRobin is now SS tier.
Please congratulate my wife!

Because of fury yes.

>Eldigan is going to be the only bonus hero with a good stat total
I see that they added another layer to their p2w strategy.

Why are stat totals important when only Attack, Speed and skills really matter?

/WhoIndestructibleHere/

arena score is tied to it. Blame idiotic decision from IS

Stop. Hammer time.

daily reminder that anything from Jugdral is the pinnacle of Fire Emblem and that if you disagree you're too young to have a taste developed enough to appreciate them.

Arena score

For Eldigan

Robin is NOT FLAT!

Yeah, just like Narcian was SS because he countered Ephraim and Catria and Odin.

>implying anyone will run the new units

Guess I'll just run a level 40 Robin (female) next arena season then. This banner is even worse than the last.

REMOVE BRAVE WEAPONS THEY RUIN CHARACTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So what's exactly holding up the choose your hero characters? Lucina VA? Ike not being in the game or waiting until every f2p player runs out of orbs?

I'm hoping they put in a random good character like they did when putting in Catria this season.

post non-flat Robins!

Playing through FE4 right now and the only problem I have with it is that moving units takes years.

Should I reroll now or waits for another banner, /feg/?

I've played since Day 2, preservered cuz I got 5* Robin, Lucina and Fae but the fact that I've only got 3* stars is bothering me. Am I below or around average luck?

Exhausted all free orbs excepting the new quests, it's gonna be downhill from here.

Is there anyway to install the update info manually on Nox instead of letting the game do it? I've been trying for 4 hours now to get it to install and it always freezes at some point or another even after waiting 30 minutes for the progress bar to move. My internet isn't shit either.

Robin is actually a good unit outside of that though. She can duel with Takumi.

YES SHE IS.

Sure they will. Robin counters all 3 of the calvary units.

NO

EWWW

Might have to stop playing desu lads, the games fun when you can roll a 5 star and train it up but when you use your last 80 orbs and get nothing and then they release a shit banner and give you 20 more to roll fuck all, it gets kind of boring, literally no content no hype: the game, they give no indication to any updates, I wouldn't mind but I have 6 or so 5 stars but they were all in my first 3 or 4 rolls, I would consider putting money on the game if they ever released Ike or this alternate Lyn but likely it won't be until July/August and even if it isn't we'll never know because they're marketing team are a bunch of cretins

Oh, well I'm not really fussed about competing with whales for a few hundred extra feathers for top ranks.

Getting the highest tier score total and successful defences is easy enough without full-on min-maxing.

>tfw I will never roll Klein
just fuck my shit up

Obligatory

Fat Robin > Kamui > Flat Robin

ill got lachesis when i get her to 40 ill upload

Liar!

post your pure wife

I'm just gonna collect orbs now. They definitely need to make things more exciting though, I'll roll when they give out the alternate characters.

Are any of the new siblings good?

Rolled Cordelia, Shanna, Palla and my 7th Est on my last 30 orbs.

Pegasi dream team incoming.

pure, cute and most of all, flat

With you desu, also are we getting +2 orbs for login now?

I'm saving all my orbs for her banner and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

This is your date tonight

nope

Snacki has TITS now.

We get them until the end of this banner, which is March 14th.

>complaining even with 6 5*
What a little spoilt brat

That's alright guess I'll login and do quests when they update them but the last 4 days has been shite for content especially because I used 80 orbs on that banner and then they rubbed it in my face by saying you need them for arena bonus

Why did you spend so many orbs when you already have Lucina and Robin? Should have just waited for your favorite character.

>complaining when you own six 5*
ya boo hoo you have no impulse control. quit the game.

>tfw too weak to beat Robin map at level 25
everyone i have has no res

my waifu

thats not a dagger, thats a shortsword!

Draug will counter Bartre because of the Brave Sword on an Armor Meme team. And Sheena doesn't take extra damage from the hammer thanks to her shield skill.

All are meh tier unless you need Snacki for a Hector Counter. Reinhardt is looking to be the best of the bunch but even he is suffering from speed problems due to the weight of Dime Thunder.

Same here. I'll have over 60 orbs when they run out of the daily orb logins.

We can now snack on Snacki now.

does she put out on a first date?

>Delusional cow tit fags don't love Robin as much as me
Your opinion has been discarded.

CUTE

>this shitty banner is going to go on for 3 weeks

Heroes is dead

Armor meme teams have terrible movement though, Draug won't be a problem to avoid and kill with the rest of the team.

Her heron genes kicked in.

m8 february only has 28 days

Fuck off Raven

15 days user. Remember, February only has 28 days.

We are lucky to have this instead of a faggy Ike banner with Soren.
>Homo Bonds Paralogue

I don't give a fuck

How bad is -ATK +SPD Draug? I'm I fucked?

>The voice of Lachesis

Wtf

Are you guys kidding? What use is 6 5stars when you've had them for a month and there is nothing to do also one is Sharena

This is your Empress tonight

Raven is best boy

You watch yourself m8

Are you of the calibre of her dear brother?

slut

lacheslut lvl 40

Go to bed lucius

I love Pieri and so do you!

Seriously, she sounds like even more of a slut than I imagined.

I'm a newfag in Fire Emblem, only way for me to -have- favorite characters is by rolling them in this game. Them being competitive's a bonus.

>22 speed

What the absolute shit.

Is absorb literally the worst staff a healer can get?

Snacking on Snacki's snackis

You mean my girlfriend.

she sounds like a complete bitch

Don't you dare talk about my wife like that!

That terrible movement means nothing when they have all the buffs active from being close to each other as Lunatic Zephiel proves. You have to run mages+dancer to kill that team easily.

You won't get doubled by certain things I guess but that Brave Sword will cut that speed. I don't know what to say to you other than maybe get another Draug and pray that he's better.

your wife is a slut

will suck cocks for 5star Snacki and Julia key

Why did we get RD Snacki and not the superior PoR Snaki? And why a character from RD before PoR in the first place?

is she worse than wrys

RD Sanaki's an actual playable unit.

Everyone's worse than Wrys.

The RD crowd are now their main audience and us PoRfags are left in the dust

Sigurd plz

FE4 would be better if Seliph kills Julia after they both kill Julius.

>heheh nothing personnel, but there is only one room in Grannvale
>fuck your dad, your brother and fuck you
>[takes the Book of Naga]
>Pops...I finally did it yuz be free

Please send assistance

How do I set the enemy range on fe7? Is that even possible?

Good lord that figure

Tempted to replay RD again just for her right now desu

You could probably get away with Catria/Hammer/Red. Catria easily lures Draug and can get past his defense with Luna. Hammer multiplies attack pretty high, even with that defense they won't be safe against a 59 attack Cherche. Red can just take care of Sheema.

>using gacha luck to pick a favorite
uhh
just play the real games.

reinstall
backup with Titanium Backup just in case

just wait, it will end