/svg/ - Shadowverse General

>NEWS
GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the pastebin for details.

2/26 UPDATE IS UP: (Goblin mage and Piercing rune nerfs)
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0074

shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0073

GBF Pastebin:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/5?hash=1.5.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.63Ezi.63Ezi.63Ezi.6Avi6.6Avi6.6Avi6.68_dm.68_dm.6737K.6737K.6AtGA.6AtGA.63Kb4.63Kb4.61PnY.61PnY.61PnY.6Avhy.6Avhy.63Kaw.63Kaw.63MII.63MII.63MII.63KbE.63KbE.63KbE.6AviG.6AviG.63Jsg.63Jsg
strawpoll.me/12430214
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to teach Luna the pleasure of anal sex!

Wow, quite the general you got yourselves here. I won't lie to youse - I'm jealous. Better share the memes, or things is gonna get ugly.

My daughterwife Luna is so cute!

>didn't need to spend and vials crafting albert thanks to getting 2 regular and 1 animated from patch rupee packs

The ricemen are our greatest ally

nth for best meido.

>anal

any vials*

What card is most fun to play , and why is it Disco dragoon?
Always fun to see when people start to panic.

>lunacraft
>Chapter 12 - The voices in Luna start to get more and more audible, forcing her to find the target to kill
>Chapter 13 - She happens upon Eris who reveals the identity of the voices, the ghosts of her parents who died protecting her
>Chapter 14 - Luna finally accepts that death is goodbye and bid her parents farewell

Play Lunaverse.

There are Lunafags and Dragonmemers right here, and right now, that will fucking argue that Blood isn't objectively the worst class in the game I get it, this is Shadow mains and Dragon memes general. Be fucking honest here though, no one, but the lowest of the dumpster D ranks truly believes Shadow and Dragon are as bad as Blood.

Blood is a fucking train wreck of game design. It's more badly designed than Roach and Daria. At least those can be tuned down with 1 or 2 nerfs. Even if they give Blood an "I win" card, you still have to shift through 37 shit cards and bad class mechanics to get to it.

Post neat animated cards

What the hell. Something just broke and I'm not sure what it is.

I'm climbing just fine with Bats.

What are you on about
Aggro blood is doing just fine

I woke up this morning with 1500 points.

I'm gonna climb until I get Feena's rewards, wish me luck, /svg/.

Here comes the Blood crybaby.

>luna takes first place yet again, this time with midrange
is it finally our time to shine, shadow bros

What decks are elite2 AI running?
Blood seems control and forest is tempo?

I just lost against unga blood and i was using the "best" dragon deck (50k vials)

You only need like 80 wins

Brutal.

Is there videos of these games somewhere? I forgot the finals happened.

>When it's my craft it's fine to whine
>When it's anything else it's not okay
Lunafags are the worst. I don't mind the dragon memers, at least they post some cool stuff every now and then.

was it a smart business plan giving us enough free packs and vials that we can just craft anything?

I barely even play this game because I got it all figured out and there isn't enough depth for me to continue playing. I just make sure, at the very least, to log in everyday

Hve mmy vibes

Stop!
Blood is only for mature players who know how CG works

Why do jap masters always disconnect when they lose in T2?

Looks who's the one whining. Not me, that's for sure.

>tfw 20 health at turn 5 vs aggro
I love Dirt.

if they're out there i can't find any, i just saw the news myself

>because I got it all figured out and there isn't enough depth for me to continue playing

>the "best" dragon deck (50k vials)
list?

Hey can someone link me the new luna nude mod ?

old one doesnt work

Help me, anons:
I need a Shadow deck. I have 1 Cerberus, 2 Neps and 0 of their good golds (no Howl, no Breath, no Mordecai etc). Should I buy Standard to try to pull the cards, or should I buy RoB and craft them with the insane amount of vials I get from it?

Good luck. May the ladder bless you with easy games so you can get it done quickly.

>"control" blood deck
>doesnt play anything for 3 turns
>all of the sudden 2 veights, 3 blood wolfs, 2 vanias
>still lose

There are plenty of nip whales that will pay to bling out their decks in full animateds. Plus it helps retain new players which is necessary to keep the whales playing. SV made 1/3 of what HS did in half a year so they're doing something right.

Why did they change Arisa voice?

Blood is the definition of mid tier. They have all the tools to work but nothing strong enough to be in the big boys club.

>censoring your name
lmao @ ur lief

What's the dicklist?

Fuck, what's the name of that manga? I planned on reading it when some one dumped a couple of chapters on /v/, but lost the name.

>Change Daria from Spellboost 5 to spellboost 4
Did I do Cygames' job for them?

>I got it all figured out and there isn't enough depth for me to continue playing

>tourney
Irrelevant.

what the fuck am i looking at

>If I didn't censor my name you would have called me out for namedropping
I'm on to you, fag.

Just delete it from the game desu, and DShift, too.

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/5?hash=1.5.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.65BUS.65BUS.65BUS.63Ezi.63Ezi.63Ezi.6Avi6.6Avi6.6Avi6.68_dm.68_dm.6737K.6737K.6AtGA.6AtGA.63Kb4.63Kb4.61PnY.61PnY.61PnY.6Avhy.6Avhy.63Kaw.63Kaw.63MII.63MII.63MII.63KbE.63KbE.63KbE.6AviG.6AviG.63Jsg.63Jsg

it seems like a relatively standard midrange, which is all the more surprising that it won considering that this is a pre-nerf tourney. another midrange list won vol 6 b just a week ago

>remove all 1 followers in OTK and replace them with homecoming, fairy beast, lionel and wolf
>win hilariously against control but lose like a bitch against aggro

>take two
>you mean take sword

nice game

no, not at all
gbf isn't unique names iirc

>that pic
kek

Stop playing Nep

Yes, kickstarting new players into game makes it that much more popular. It will take a while for them to get large collections but having fast access to deck or two can make the difference of people playing or not.

They can still eventually make more separate gold/vial/crystal sinks. Though I mostly hope for revamped ranking system that encourages to keep playing and not just stagnating at Master.

How can I improve this deck? I feel like I'm pretty consistently losing with it. Also that soul conversion it not really helping at all, but unsure what to put in place of it.

No

>that encourages to keep playing and not just stagnating at Master.
>implying animated Olivias weren't enough

>D-shift and Nep fucking everywhere
Thanks for the nerf Cygames.

Unicas

-2 conversion
+2 unicas
Anything else?

dragon works just as well for me, if not better.

Just play bats then.

>unica
>in aggro

strawpoll.me/12430214

HI time traveler how DE is going?

I don't know, I don't play AShadow, but I've seen her in lots of lists.

If you know so much, you help him.

d0?

The rise of Nep pleases me.

Nah. Bats don't have glorious Cerb butt.

The Undub and Uncensor hasn't been updated yet has it? If not I'll just do it myself, but figured I'd ask first.

>batshitters opinions

1 cursed soldier has won me games.

Mine still works fine, what do you mean?

You could've done it yourself in the time you typed this question, posted it and waited for a response.

Sorry user, I'm not going to tell you the name.
Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro

>suddenly noticing no witch tits
ree

>no boipussy of the word

>nep is actually good and is a real thing now
a big round of applause to the geniuses at /svg/ that convinced me that nep is a shitty meme that will never be good and that i should just vial all of them
i hate you guys

Call me when there's a Dorothy free entry.

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

If you don't want to help stop giving shit advice you mong

maybe you're not playing it right?

some suggestions:
-3 skeleton knight
+3 gobu (although this is worse now, dunno)
-1 skeleton fighter
-1 or 2 soul conversion
+1 dod
+1 cursed soldier

I wish the Eidolon emblem was its evolve version instead

Hmmm... Maybe I want to craft Nepthys now that Roach is dead-ish.
Let's see what patchgold gets me: Animated Nepthys.
The Gooks have spoken!

Anyone?

some people run hell unleasher instead of skeleton knight since alot of people ignore it if they dont have double removal or wards.

sword is midrange, rune is tempo, dragon is discard otk, haven is storm. i don't know about shadow, i just beat it in like 5 turns

I hope you mean Attendant

unica dont make sense since you dont need to heal and opponent will remove it because its a pseudo ward.

Wow dude that's like 10 legos. You can almost play Ramp Dragon with that.

Wouldn't a third DoD AND a Cursed Soldier make the deck too brick prone for an aggro deck?

>a card that brings 5/5, Morty, Kawai plus some other effect on the table is shitty
>listening to /svg/
Serves you right

>Most of opponents I got today are Nep

How are we gonna deal with this, Dragonbros???

This is what I use on AA0, almost at AA1 with it.