/mcg/ - Minecraft General: Bedrock is Unbreakable Edition

Previous thread: We discuss minecraft, minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56RKj80B1Vg
minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/thaumic-warden
youtu.be/Kr1GLi_7NsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My Awakened Ichorium pick says otherwise.

Thaumic Tinkerer 1.10 when?

>Play on /pol/andcraft more often than not
>Server implodes
>Nowhere to go

Any good Faction servers frequented by chanfolk? I can't play with normies anymore.

should i copy a backup of my most complete world and autism it up with mods
the last time i touched the world was beta 1.8.1

Yes. Minecraft sucks, but with mods it's fucking great.
Any good mods that add meaningful npc interaction, quests and stuff to discover and explore?
With a decent combat, mobs and a world this could be dwarf fort adventure mode.

>yfw trainserb disabled the nuke launcher

Found an infested greatwood tree with a lava lake under wich will become a den of thaumaturgy

i intend on playing with a modified 1.7.10 pack
i've added manus' packs primarily, and one that adds a fuckton of tanks and weapons
i might put the weather mod on and probably techguns

Forgot to post pic

holy shit what a faggot

>try making cobblestone generator
>generator regularly breaks, usually by having water flow into the lava channel
what the fuck this is how i used to make cobble generators
did they do something to the generation or something

I assume you forgot the picture and this is the one you use, are you placing the lava first? the water needs to be flowing into that hole and if the lava does it will make cobble under allowing the water to touch the lava. or just keep the lava raised a block above the water so there's no chance of obsidian

can we have a bigger picture user

also use mods

Really? You bring shitty catty drama in from the old thread and you call someone ELSE the faggot?

>Were there any changes to cobble generation
No? I think? I've never had any problems with my favorite design.

youtube.com/watch?v=56RKj80B1Vg

Since the lava and water make contact on a different y level from their sources, there's less risk of leakage. Plus, it looks like a giant stone donger if you leave it on for a long time.

Not the user asking the question i was answering his.

>reinstalled os and didn't backup my modlist
Any good modlists in the OP? Kinda lazy to download a shitload of mods manually

memed on kiddo

>>>/reddit/

>try to download a mod
>it's an Adfly link
>brace for the ads that don't load to start a clickjack script in the background
>WOAH, THERE, CHAMP, YOU HAVE ADBLOCK! WE'RE NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU THIS LINK UNTIL YOU DISABLE IT AND LET THE TROJANS IN!

Just go onto curse and get the mod there.

Oh thank god, it actually is on CurseForge.
Nah, but seriously, how fucked is your service that one that's generally regarded as "run by dickheads" is superior?

>too lazy to spend 10 minutes on Curse
>too lazy to read the OP
You're only here because you're too lazy to kill yourself, aren't you

>Run by dickheads
>Still better that what is provided by any other service
Really makes my marbles roll.

suggest me mods

minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/thaumic-warden

Friendly reminder that conservatives are holding everyone back.
Friendly reminder that Mojang is still anti-modding.
Friendly reminder that neither Forge nor Mojang can get a proper documentation worth a shit and anyone that wants to get into modding will have better success dedicating their time to fucking hyper AI research.

Friendly reminder that there isn't a good future for this game

friendly reminder to lay off on the gloom posting holy shit dude you can't just go deleting my hopes and dreams like that user

S-shut up

Does anyone know the name of the mod that shows what saturation and nourishment values food gives?

AppleCore

Unless it's 1.10, it's now standalone as "AppleSkin."

Thank you for answering and keeping the thread floating

I've had that pop up, but when refreshing the page it continued as normal without having any ads.

I thought they stopped making this game three years ago?

I just want a massive stockpile of ichor to roll around in, is that so much to ask?

>Friendly reminder that conservatives are holding everyone back.

I've refreshed a secrets on Trainserb for anyone that wanted to see them but never got the chance. Someone actually is living in the one in a swamp which is neat. This one is out in a desert to the south, hard to miss really. The spawn secret is back in order too.

Anyone knows how to make mobs fly, teleport or climb like the spiders do?

NBTedit doesn't seem to work and Custom NPCS for 1.7.10 doesn't have the fly command.

Gief nukes pls

These storms haven't really been as interesting as I want them, let's change that.

which mod are you using my dude

Localized Weather and Stormfronts mod. Makes weather more comfy, as well as dangerous sometimes by the occasional tornado.

friendly reminder that nobody gives a fuck what (you) /pol/tards think.

>sees the word conservative
>instantly triggered and ignores the rest of the post to angrily sperg out in text form

I thought Custom NPCs had ways of making your NPCs teleport, even at certain times of the day.

to the user interested in lasertech
youtu(dot)be/Kr1GLi_7NsU

Pretty sure you don't need to butcher Youtube links. youtu.be/Kr1GLi_7NsU

>I thought Custom NPCs had ways of making your NPCs teleport, even at certain times of the day.
Either in the old versions or I have no idea what I'm doing, which is possible

shitpost

Ask mcforum nigga

>Either in the old versions
Fuck, I meant the new versions. I play 1.7.10. I know the newer versions have a specific "NPC can fly" command.
Is there a way to make it happen without updating?

An F0 landed directly on top of my base. Looks like those carpenter's blocks are weak against it, even with strong sturdy concrete attached to them.

Also it left the longest scar on my land by far, and again, this was just an F0.

where doing it man

where MAKING THIS HAPEN

thank you slowpoke for bringing us this heaping plate of bullshit to devour ;)

I bet all that work involved makes Project E feel incredibly underwhelming.

We already have condenser chests, so the table is more of a trophy than anything.

How the FUCK do you learn to build like this?

$0.05 have been deposited into your account!

The irony is that TFC never became mainstream popular and yet FTB copied that boring-ass grinding play style and it caught on like hot cakes.

guesswork and sleep deprivation, your mileage may vary

it's a minimal convenience i guess

Whatever happened to dorfmod?

>actually playing a mod with this literal tumor installed
you are the cancer killing the modding environment

TP sage? Neat.

Plans for the Evil Mage modpack I'm "making":

Main content mods are Blood Magic, Ars Magica 2 and Evil Craft.
Reliquary might be added for trinkets and shit.
Baubles might be added if Reliquary has support for it.
Random Things will be added for Blood Moons.
Structure gen mods are a no-go because Recurrent Complex and Ruins do not have that many functional buildings, and Chocolate Quest contributes to lag.

Lycanites Mobs seem to fit the theme, but the high-poly models are putting me off. I could add Hostile Mobs and Girls as an alternative.

That's basically it. Ideas from players who are used to playing modpacks that have darker concepts are welcome.

Oh this is where all my carpenter's blocks went

>Recurrent Complex and Ruins do not have that many functional buildings
You could always look around for community-made structures to include or even make your own. There are a few A E S T H E T I C builders that hang out in here from time to time that may be sweet-talked into contributing in exchange for cool guy points.

I could make them myself, but that defeats the purpose of adding RC in the first place.
Some mods see Carpenter's Blocks as the initial block rather than the block that's placed inside. This is mainly why I don't add any environmental hazard mods if ever I want to make structures using Carpenter's Blocks.

Was going to ask if that was gen errors but
>weathermod

There's always forge microblocks.

>but that defeats the purpose of adding RC in the first place
I was under the impression that RC could spawn custom structures.

Here comes another.

It can.

Well there goes my essence berry bushes.

As well as a good amount of dirt.

Still gonna leave the refined grabbing rules off.

Let's keep following it...

And...game crash.

And likely another world breaking one too, lightning struck some rainbow leaves again.

Is there a trick to adding chomicraft to a kitchen sink pack without it breaking a lot of stuff? I see a lot of anons playing it and want to drop it in my pack.

Don't play it with the weather mod.

don't take it out after putting it in cause you'll die

Wouldn't play with the weather mod anyway.

>A lot of anons playing it
I think is only the guy with world cancer installed, remember that not many like reika mod due to his dragon api.

And world is kill YET AGAIN. I'm going to reload a back up and test something.

ora ora ora ora

Kinda like an angel of justice who bullies a young girl. Kinda want to make it.more angelic.

I really dont know how you can play with cancer

Place your bets, will this kill the world or not?

>Minecraft buildings database
>works with tags and rates
>adding tags dungeon or ruins or castle or town, futuristic, fantasy and shit.
>if you generate a world with database content on while online the world randomly generates structures from the database, with traps, items and mobs
MAKE IT A FUCKING DLC BUT FUCKING MAKE IT POSSIBLE REEEE

How do I boost the wireless terminal of AE2?
I have a Wireless access point with 64 boosters but doesnt go to range to another base which is like a kilometer and a half from distance.

someday minecraft will stop updating. then eventually everyone will develop mods for one version.
i know i personally will make a mod once mojang stops obsoleting them every 2 months.

>Minecraft mob maker
>pretty much custom Npc mod but can also add skills like double jump, teleport, damage blocks...
>offers can add stuff like ground slam, devour, rain of fire and basically any spells they make.
>saved mob files can be downloaded and inserted or removed into the game with a simple > or

>banira kuriento

well, yell at reika. if it's something that can be reproduced with just chromogarchy then he should fix it

Notch said he didn't want Minecraft to become a game engine. Probably because he himself knew how unstable most of his code was. It's the main reason why we STILL don't have a modding API.

Mojang will never even try either of these. It would have to be 100% community driven.