/mbgg/ - Mobage General #661

Elementary schoolers are truly the best

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/crash_fever/comments/5vz30r/we_are_being_hoodwinked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meat

Stew diary story in BGHS:
>Sensei wakes up from a dream of having a balanced stew to everyone waiting to start this nightmare
>Urara pours in the strawberry milk and they turn on the heat
>Miki dumps in Kurumi's strange vegetables, whole, before anyone tells her to slice them
>So she makes sure to cut the Kusunoki traditional pickled veggies
>Then dumps them in before anyone tells her not to
Next is Miki's contribution. Something she saw in a fashion magazine, balls of collagen. A super popular fashion product with women. But because just clear ones is boring, Miki prepared 18, one for each, with food inside each suited for the girl. Except for Miki, she omitted hers for Sensei, which has fresh cream inside. Her Mama said anything can be made tasty if it's added and made of good quality - not realizing she was talking about cakes.
>Miki dumps all of them in and covers the lid
15 minutes later
>On seeing the result, they notice the collagen has melted enough to release their contents
>Urara is upset that her fairy-like "first-love" pink is now a murky purple, like a witch's brew
>Miki is confident that it'll taste good because it has tasty things in it
>She starts scooping out parts that look like everyone's individual portion
>Sensei is last, he's crying, he gets a bit of everything
Time to eat, after hesitating, Sakura takes the initiative and everyone eats
It's completely normal
But then they get called out to an invasion, where the girls are all really strong for some reason. It's hinted that they just had stew, so Fulan makes a ton of horrible stew dishes for them to try to find what ingredients work best

>Expect nothing.
>Expectations blown with this hage.
Time to quit every other mobage.

HOW LONG UNTIL LAPINOUS CHRONICLE.

Too fat, too old

>rerolling last night on summer gacha in crash fever
>4-5 5* per account
>3 rerolls on festival gacha
>1 5* per account

Got the new green girl but she looks like shit. I don't want to wait for blonde girl..

fite me

What is this

#
Is there any place that has the secret lessons in Japanese?

She's cute, but I don't like her attack that much.

Especially how her first swing seems to go over small enemies if they're too close.

Time to re-download BGHS for Anko and re-uninstall after I fail to get her.

is she any good?

She has a cute forehead so yes.

What a shiny and giant forehead

>3 of the same 5*
what are the odds

Is it the fest yet for rerolling in crash?

There's a festival yes, but all the units are shit until march 3rd. I'm going for the 2 good summer units since the first pull is only 25 gems and fast to reroll.

Oh that's on JP crash? Was hoping NA since a lot of the skills seem annoying to machine translate.

Oops, it's march 1st

I think any 5* is good, as long as they're cute. Ranking lists still seem to vary a lot, anyway.

Her skill is an attack speed buff, which is good for Ensemble mode. You speed up everyone's attack, then everyone charges their skills back up faster.

Dunno if that's better than just having another damage skill, though.

I have the Blue and red haired blue unit and the Yellow unit.

I have no idea if they're good or not.

You want these 2 girls. Rest are garbage

Guess I better get started.

is running mobages on the sd card any good? running out of space on my 16gb internal.

Was about to ask about her but you saved me trouble, at least it's 3 rerolls in JP over NA. Just stick with JP I guess and moonrune my way through somehow.

>NA is 50 a pull and in JP it's a 5
I hate when they do that.

My guess as to why they 10x everything on NA is so they can be jews and give even less polygons. So instead of minimum of 1(10) from everything they could do shit like 1-9

I only have enough for two single pulls

is this correct?

Do 1-1 co-op if you aren't. It's 5 polygons per player up until 10 people. I just run it once to get enough for the discounted 10 roll and then restart.

No, you can get way more than that. 5 polygons per player in co-op for 50. After that you could get another 90 polygons at 1 per person but that's a lot of effort. You can also get some easy ones by clicking stuff in missions that open browser like twitter/youtube/facebook.

tfw getting no computer on Thursday and rerolling in Crash Fever ends tomorrow.

;_;

new*

That Hina looks super adorable

more events you can't SSS without OP gacha characters.
pass

Depends on the game and the SD card. Most class10 cards are fast enough to not make a huge difference whether or not you're running from internal or SD.

>sweep Jap 5-1
>game closes randomly
Shirneko Tennis too.

Rerolling on crash fever is terrible. It's like old scooter gacha except you can even get evolved 3*>5*

takes like 5 minutes.

The time it takes doesn't make the gacha any less shit.

if you're rerolling it does.

Play more english games you weebs

Ok, after you reroll for 1 good unit have fun getting evolved 3* and 4* for the rest of your rolls until you quit.

BALANCED.

You can erase your image but the world will forever know you can't crop

Its not that hard to SSS events though.

I did this with a Pirate miyaka lead plus three 3*'s. Pirate Miyaka is a super old card and the 3*'s are free ones. Just hunt for whale supports in the tower rankings and you're set.

>I SSS'd this event because the whale I added from tower carried me.
So fun

>mfw that cropping

Try using something like puushbullet to send your pictures from phone to PC or if you're using an emulator, try Sharex to avoid embarrassing cropping incidents.

Meant to quote
Woops
Now I cant quote

thanks bruh.

>Cant SSS events unless you whale in the gacha
>Prove that you can very easily SSS events as a free player
>Doesn't count because you used a support!

They don't even need to accept you. You just follow them if they have space for more followers and you can enjoy the fruits of their whaling as a F2P player. Only reason you'd whale is if there's a card/outfit you really want or if you want to be the esports in virtual tower rankings.

Skills are way more important for SSS like having a speed down unit (Pajama Naomi), a def down unit (Fairy tsumu) and a strong leader skill (Pirate Miyaka's 40%).

I guess you're fine being carried in this game since you're used to doing nothing.

Got her in the single you get, so sitting on that 10 roll still. Do I want to keep doing swimsuit pulls or go somewhere else?

Save and test your luck once the new festival banner comes on march 1st JST

Anyone know when this games coming out? I need it

New character in DC, and you get double mileage points I think.

Any units I should pick up then while waiting? And can't find out how to change my name since it's the generic start one since I was clicking through.

Click menu on homepage and it's somewhere through that. Don't have the game up for more detailed instructions. Just look for something with 名前

>DC's "event" is just leaving your phone on to farm.
Maybe next week

what's the happy middle ground between that and UGExtreme?
basically an extension to UGHard?

They should just hurry up and launch the next raid event but actually give it good 5* rewards instead of the shit we got from the light raid

they said it's coming to Japan in 2017
no word on English release

Oh baby

Damn, girl. Calm yo tits.

Literally cut their tits off

What game is this

I don't understand what I'm supposed to do. Explain/

Farm hard mode for drops. click button once 10 drops. that's it

Farm hard mode. That's it, that's the event. Not a guaranteed drop either.

Unleashed

I love little girls

>Have Hestia, Jupiter, Eve, and Astaroth (?)
>No trap or 5* tank.
I'd be lying if I said the speed loli wasn't tempting, but the bottom has the better selection here. R-right?

Obviously

>Put them all together for 3 weeks
>Split only cream of the crop into one
Fucking jews, all those wasted rolls too and it's double mileage. Game's dying and they need more money or I dunno.

>needs money
>introduces $100 bloodstones
probably. I don't know why I even bother logging on anymore. Just give me an event to grind or some shit. Autoing hard 20+ times a day for 3 weeks isn't an event.

Hey guys Soccer Spirits is dead can we come back?

What happened this time?

No

You guys say that every balance patch. What happened now?

Week 3 of playing Alchememe

I've started to farm my character shards without using skip tickets and it hurts me. Farming the shards on auto takes so fucking long and it hurts to farm over 10 characters this way. Knowing that I'll have to do this every day makes me very sad.

The gachas and anniv stuff ends today. Lets hope gumi adds fun things to do and another gacha to roll instead of telling me that show's over and fun's over.

So how does the new DC genesis event work?

farm hard for drops.

>best tank and attacker in upper gacha
What are you guys talking about.

just buy your 1.2mil worth of skip tickets everyday

oh wait gold is shit to get

You were Vivi'd.

They are random item drops then? I just play the game as usual until they spawn similar to how raid spawning works?

SPAMMING 4-6 HARD WASTED 200 STAM ALREADY AND NOT A SINGLE EVENT DROP WHAT IS GOING ON REEEEEEEEEEE

>Dana, Astaroth / new speed loli
>Jupiter, Hestia, Metis, Hades

Didn't actually look at top that hard but bottom is still better in my opinion. The dark girl in bottom apparently isn't very bad either, it's just thicc ketchup girl as the one-off compared to new wood, shit water attacker and fucboi Frey.

Best tank is debatable since I'm a sucker for taunt since I've seen too much shit go and pop one of my units.

>tfw have to hold off on games I really like to finish my Shadowverse 12k and take one more roll against the desire sensor for Kurumi

There's no reason to play the English version of Crash Fever over JP just like with every other game right?

To hang out with the bros on reddit :)

You would technically be playing with retards, but that's a positive and a negative. You'll die in co-op rooms, but they'll pay for a continue. They'll whale for ranking units, but still be absolutely shit. Then there's the fact that NA FEELS kind of generous. They gave 30 polygons per day during the Miku event and they usually have something going on. I dunno', I'm stuck in NA though since I have two Turing.

Lemme know when NA is being more generous then, 1 roll per reroll kills desire to play that shit. Meanwhile JP has free 5* or higher roll on swimsuit, discounted 10rolls and 6* ticket on 30 day login among other dailies.

Not trying to demean it since I'd like to be able to read skills and not be glued to google translate like I was with scooters when starting but still.

reddit.com/r/crash_fever/comments/5vz30r/we_are_being_hoodwinked/

global

>reddit

>unironically linking to Reddit

>do my 10 roll on crash fever
>see 5*
>close game
don't even do the remaining 1-2 singles because you can't skip gacha animation

>free 5* or higher roll on swimsuit
NA usually has something like that.

>discounted 10rolls
Constantly the first time you roll.

>6* ticket on 30 day login
Doesn't have that, but it got Ghost Shop pretty early so I don't know.

Not trying to defend it, but just saying that it isn't that bad. Although, while you can read some skills in English, it won't fit everything, buddy, so have fun looking up who does what each time you get a new unit.

P.S. Last time I played JP, I don't remember getting too many rolls to reroll except through co-op. Something going on?

Hey, /mbgg/, what are some games that actually require some level of skill, and has cute girls.

The ones in the OP

>skill
shoumetsu toshi. but it requires an even larger wallet