>Attempted to engage without the Orange Charred Ring:
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILER): my.mixtape.moe/ldkpad.webm

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7shJMAs7co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka.

2nd for the Vape Cunt

I just killed Andre on my first run (20 hours btw DS1). I can still win right?
People can win wearing a loin cloth and being level 1. I can definitely win without Andre can't I?

If you follow the path, the dragon asses don't even aggro you.

>they give you his UGS
>but not his armor or SS

Inconsistencies like this, I fucking swear.

You can, there are other blacksmiths, but you're locked out of weapons that are upgraded with normal titanite and demon titanite.

Use dragon weapons and special weapons, that are upgraded with twinkling titanite and dragon scales. You can upgrade those at any smith, and one of the smiths can't be killed because he literally inside jail.

The smith inside the jail is in New Londo Ruins, the dark place with ghosts, but way before you meet any ghost. Just explore a bit and you'll find him.

I'll make a list of the weapons you can use, just give me a moment.

>DS1:
>Lost Izalith is buried beneath the Lordran sewers
>DS3:
>Lost Izalith is buried beneath a secret collapsible floor
>beneath a secret cave
>beneath a catacomb
>beneath a ruined castle
Holy fuck, how the hell did it get so damn fucking lost? How the hell do you literally lose a city?

why the fuck did you do that

Is discussing Salt and Sanctuary allowed here?

Yeah, there are other smiths, just don't kill them too. Why would you murder the most important NPC in the entire game?

It's a metroidvania made by completely different developer, so no.

well, when you flush the toiler, the water pulls the shit down the hole

maybe all the fucking lava there finally built up and flushed away the damn city?

well you know how in Futurama when they're done with a city they just seal it in and build a new city on top of it? It's like that

Quick guys, before I'm invaded!

What's the best shield for PvE in DaS3?
What's your primo build for PvP?
What's your favourite mod that doesn't get you soft-banned?

man the With of Izalith was a big girl

Like everyone with lord soul.

On my first run I managed to kill the priest dude under the first bell because he was just standing there out of nowhere and spooked the shit out of me

Then later I punched andre by accident, so I went on to search how to calm him down

Imagine my surprise when i could do that using the npc I killed first

not my best time

Her daughters are big too.

Her hand is so blurred it looks like it has extra fingers

>What's the best shield for PvE in DaS3?
Rolling.
>What's your primo build for PvP?
Estus + anything
>What's your favourite mod that doesn't get you soft-banned?
there are mods that don't get you banned?

jesus christ are you holding your controller with your feet?

Pretty much this except that when I use backspace to quit the menus, my character attacks out of nowhere. It's a bug and there's no way around it other than using the menu button to quit or something

>Visible vagina
MOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSS

>controller

Try again

I accidentally hit Solaire in Anor Londo with a Zweihander. Twice. On separate playthroughs.

Could you also tell me where to find those items?
Thanks would be appreciated

>Dark Souls with M+KB
why would you do that

>Hammer of Vamos (Twinkling Titanite)
You can get this one by killing the blacksmith in the catacombs. It's a very solid hammer.

>Ghost Blade/Jagged Ghost Blade (Twinkling Titanite)
This one you can get from the ghosts in the dark ruins of New Londo. It's pretty good.

>Drake Sword (Dragon Scale)
Despite what people say, it's a solid weapon once it's upgraded. You can get it by cutting off the red dragon on the bridge tail. Just buy a shitload of arrows and shoot it from below the bridge

>Stone Greatsword (Twinkling Titanite)
Weights a ton and has no R2, but can be fun. Drops from the stone giants in the forest.

>Black Knight Weapons (Twinkling Titanite)
All are good, but it's luck to get or not them. They drop from the knights that carry them.
There is 1 knight in the Undead Burg (the undead village at the beginning), 3 back at the Asylum (look up how to get back there), 1 down in the catacombs, 1 down in the base of the forest after the smith and 1 on top of a tower just before the big steel boar. So you have a decent chance.

Any of these weapons can carry you through the game and are obtainable easily at the beginning (before ringing a single bell) without needing massive knowledge about the game.

>Estus + anything
Meant to say Estoc

But if you pull out Estus during a duel, it would certainly surprise the opponent.

More like missing vagina and asscheeks.

It's not like they are human or something.

>playing Dark Souls 1 with Keyboard and mouse
Don't do that.

the world is collapsing. the archtrees can hardly support the land and whole areas sink, which also causes the deep waters to rise. it is why areas get deeper and why places originally far apart get closer together. assuming real-like gravity, this might also explain why we are able to fall several hundered meters and survive at places

>took damage but am winning
>opponent one hit away from death
>sip, run towards them, kill them before they get a sip themselves

This is such a perfect way to get fanmail, why does no one do it?

i'm a cheap bastard

you reminded me, I actually hit solaire too but It didn't make him kill me, not really sure if he can do that, whatever

I also killed lautrec without even knowing that i'd have to do it later, my friend tricked me into attacking him and then I had no choice\
lucked out on that, his ring was dank

>tfw thinking about buying SOTFS since I haven't played dark souls 2 since about 2 weeks after it was released
Somebody stop me.

Rank the Souls games by difficulty

>implying I don't

Forgot to mention. Look up on youtube how to find Vamos, if you want to use his hammer. It's not very smart to kill ANOTHER blacksmith, but granted this one is not so important.

If you go with the drake sword, upgrade your stats of str and dex to use it and nothing more, because it doesn't benefit at all from your stats. if you have 99 STR and 16 STR the damage is the same. It's all about upgrading it.

>not really sure if he can do that
he can.

Overall you seem like a real fucking idiot.

You can't really go wrong with it unless you're one of those people that can't stand the handling and pace of DS2 in general.

I swear to god, I they don't bring back the pardoners as a covenant, I'll make a covenant of my own

>encouraging him to kill the only other blacksmith that can make non-twinkling/demon titanite weapons viable without andre

Stupid, sexy demon

ssshh

it was my first playthrough and I don't remember exactly what but I think i used rightclick to back out of conversations and I'd often accidentally attack due to spamming too hard

and yes I am a retard either way

>He doesn't use DSMfix

You're full of shit.

I played over 600 hours of DaS with KB+M and this bug is a problem with YOUR computer. Look away from npcs while talking to them or just equip a talisman or catalyst while doing so.

It's a valid option. Vamos' hammer is super strong

all of them and then your mom is at the end of the list because she's easy haha

giant blacksmith hammer is better and the giant can't offer much if you've killed andre. just buy a lot of twinkling from him first

Ive played through DaS1 about 3 times and never found the Blacksmith in the catacombs. I always hear the bastard, but never get to him. What does he do?

It's still not ideal

Dishonorbru dispray.

>Duelling an opponent
>He's using a broken sword hilt
>He's losing, at like 25% HP
>I'm at like 90% HP
>His weapon is utter garbage, as expected
>Try to switch my weapon stance from 2H to 1H to get the parry for a glorious finish
>Accidentally press X instead of Y
>Chug an estus
>Stand there
>Oh shit, I didn't mean to do that
>I need to have an emote to apologize
>No emote, don't have the stone on this character either
>Just run around in circles because I can't think of anything else to do
>Opponent points down
>He commits suicide
>Repeatedly apologizing to the screen
>Tears welling in my eyes
>People starting to look at me funny (at a wifi hotspot at starbucks)
>Start to get nervous
>H-he committed suicide, I say, tears streaming down my face
>Try to run away
>Spaghetti falls out of pockets.
>Slip on spaghetti
>Girl I like sees me and starts laughing
>Scoop up my spaghetti and crawl away on all fours

Feels bad man

Smashes the fuck out of walls

Bloodborne >>> Nioh >>>>> Dark souls 1 > Demon souls > Dark souls 2 > Dark souls 3

Yes but it's pretty far into the game. You have to ring both bells first.
>Any of these weapons can carry you through the game and are obtainable easily at the beginning (before ringing a single bell)

I love that hammer, was my bro on my no pyromancy SL 1 run

Look up on youtube.

>What does he do?
Focus

So go buy DaS3 if I want a Souls game I can probably complete?

Fire and Chaos upgrades.

>>>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=V7shJMAs7co

The one you played first > the others

Nice try, Nioh isn't a Souls game

Is anyone else playing SOTFS on PLAYSTATION right now ???

the one you played first > the one you played second > the one you played third > the one you played forth > the newest one

I played DS1 before DS3 (obviously) and found DS3 harder. In DS1, just get a good shield and you can just block your way through everything. In DS3, blocks actually drain more stamina from the blocker than the opponent, so they are almost useless. Getting a backstab is also harder. So it took a lot of adjusting to.

You'll meet him if you go through the Catacombs the "normal" way without immediately jumping into the Bonewheel pit.
He gets his own fancy cutscene and all.

IE: In DS1 you could take on a black knight like this:

>Circle around behind him
>Backstab
>Repeat

With literally 0 skill involved or risk of getting hit.

Just buy a controller, it's so worth it

>SS
I really wanted to use that fuckign weapon again

i don't want to buy something that costs twice more than the game itself just so I can have it a little easier

Enjoy having a spastic character then that uncontrollably swings his sword at everyone he talks to.

Which enemies are harder than bosses?

>tfw played Demons Souls first

THE best one to start with. It would never be anywhere near the same if I didn't start with Demons Souls

my first playthrough I didn't even know how to upgrade weapons and I went through the first half of the game with a longsword +0 before I gave up.

I think 60% of the demons souls love here is nostalgia 'cause if I went to play that game after all the dark souls stuff as someone younger than their mid 20s it would be kinda lame to be honest.

How do I NOT use rapier/mace in DS2?
I want to use something else but seems like most unique weapons are acquired late game and they're not even that much better than rapier/mace.

It never happened besides the first playthrough so im fine

Nigga it's not a little easier, it's what the game was fucking designed around. Like, fuck, would you rather save money on your car and try driving it without a fucking steering wheel?

You just admitted you're a retard, so maybe listen to those of us who aren't retarded when we say it's worth it. And it's not like you have to fucking throw it away once you're done with the game, you'll now have a controller to play other games with.

Shit I use rapier + blunt weapon myself. Was thinking about canning the whole thing and restarting with magic or pyro.

you're allowed to use that controller on other games, but okay.

Where is Dragonsis?

2 pontiff knights supported by a fire witch at the same time is pretty rough.

In DS3 there are these assassin's creed zombies, and if you face 2 or 3 of them at once it can be tougher than a boss. Same thing with taking on 2 or 3 black or silver knights at once.

On a sidenote, why the hell do so many people die in the room with the solitary serpent man after Oceiros? The floor is basically an ocean of blood stains. How the hell do you beat Oceiros but lose to that shitty enemy?

Dragonsis left after being weirded out by Aleksandra.

It could be people with low-vigor getting caught off guard by his spammy flailing attack

normal shield: Black knight

Pyro

I dont use mods

Nah, because they always pair it like this:

One twirly twirly fag who comes straight at you
One sword and shield fag who does nothing
The fire witch, who does nothing but spam the same spell

Just deal with the twirly fag while dodging the fire, then deal with the other fag, then the witch has like no short range defense so he falls easily

>Solaire saying shit about how he's seen as a laughing stock up above

HOW DO I SAVE HIM BROS

>comparing a game to a real life thing
If the fucking steering wheel cost twice as much as the car itself, i'd probably not buy it then if I can go by with something else

no games I play need/can use controller besides ds and my pc isn't good enough so it probably won't be usable on any of the upcoming games plus im super picky

I really overestimate the fire witches because the hitbox on the stabbing grab attack they have scares me.

I'm still here

Help me, /dsg/!

Is Ashes of Ara-ara worth it or will I wait to buy the season pass?

If you run as close as possible, the stabbing attack the witches do always misses. Don't even need to dodge.

How much of a NEET do you have to be to turn into a fucking slug from overeating?

completely forgo of your mouse. i play with just keyboard and hardly face any problems. move camera with numpad instead

Flame Salamanders in FoFG without cheesing with poison or ranged weapons.

The room in Undead Crypt full of Leydia Pyromancer tombstones and those fucking bells and asshole slaves ringing away.

Doggos in Irithyll.

They probably expected literally nothing since it was a post-boss area, and then got parried by the thing at low health.

How do I upgrade the drake sword and how do I upgrade weapons with twinkling?
I already have a drake sword though. I also have Andres hammer.

enjoy being bad, I guess

wait

it has the toughest boss in the entire souls series and is pretty comfy, also the loot is good and the arena was fun when it had players

It's worthwhile if you really enjoy the base game. But considering how the second dlc is only a month away, it's probably better to wait for the GOTY edition.