strawpoll.me/12423547
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Demi-fiend x Pixie

Second for me x Pixie

Posting best protagonist.

How should I build my SH MC?

item dispenser

Full Vit then Luck? I'm not sure if this is just /smtg/ memeing me

I read that as SJ at first, but you want him to be a meat wall so that's right.

So, who's the cat in DDS? Yourself?

You'll find out eventually.

I've played both games user, I just don't remember it clearly

You'll remember eventually.

Vote for best mainline game here
strawpoll.me/11542461
Vote for best spinoff game here
strawpoll.me/12100304

vOTe Or BeCOMe UgLY 80'S DeSIGN!!?

Only MegaTen games that come out in Japan with the SMT title are main line right? So SJ is one or a spin-off?

How useful is Luck/Agility in DDS?

I just reached Lucifer's Palace in IV and I must say the game really took a dive once I entered the Neutral route. Every boss is a joke and it's like everything that made the game unique before disappeared.

next mainline will have action oriented gameplay. it's the way of the future. I can imagine fighting enemies with weaknesses and needing to cast spells with a command menu KH style, this will cause enemies to stun and allow you to extend combos longer than usual. alternatively if you hit them with an attack they repel, you damage yourself, drain heals them, etc.

Nice edit of Kingdom Hearts

kingdom hearts doesn't have anything to do with ailments or weaknesses. this game will have an in depth combat system centered around it. summons will be reserved for demons that can use abilities uninheritable by the MC (I.e. mediarahan) this is for balance.

screencap these posts for when I'm right.

That would be a spin-off. SMT mainline games don't change that much, and there's a million spin-offs with twists on the formula.

>tfw fusing Krishna after everything.

Goddamn its so satisfying, even better because he keeps with all the bullshit.

They tried that with Raidou.

user, that is literally a Kingdom Hearts menu, what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm talking about gameplay. that's a nice edit but I didn't make it.

Did /smtg/ sings die?
Collabedit link is dead

kingdom hearts is shit

Okay, I'm retarded, nevermind that

Regardless user, action RPG isn't the future, FF has gone to shit for a while now because of that, I just want my comfy turn-based RPG

I hear you. I quite enjoy turn-based RPGs, so I'm actually afraid for their future. Atlus feels like the only company that still puts out quality turn based combat. Only other place I can find that is in SRPGs (XCOM, FE, Banner Saga) but I don't play those much.

I really don't know where everything went wrong. There was no reason for turn based combat to be phased out. It seems like developers just assumed the public didn't want them anymore and since they had so many more resources to make action oriented games, the entire genre kind of just faded. There's obviously plenty of people who still want them like us, considering the success of games like Bravely Default, Pokemon SuMo, and Persona 5. I hope we can see a revitalization of the genre but with Square; one of the largest companies still pushing out turn based RPGs, moving towards an action RPG future, things are looking kind of grim.

They should try fleshing out raidou and make it basically just dmc

At worst I'll just keep doing what I do nowadays: playing old games

But how would they fug

True love needs no sex

Would you consider Shin Megami Tensei an avant-garde/experimental video game series?

no

Agility is very important. Luck not so much.

Bodyjobs

En/Ag/Lu. Either focus one at a time or just spread out the points between this three stats in this exact order. And no, it's not a meme. Check the pastebin for instance. I would post my build but I don't have my 3DS with me right now.

nah they're just a tad odd considering the industry

Why do people ship Serph with Heat?
What the hell did I miss?

The Pixie would have cum baths obviously.
Sound pretty hot desu.

Even full fledged action games try to be DMC and fail; I doubt Atlus could pull it off.

why is it so hard to recruit female demons in apocalypse?
are you supposed to always use charm?

What exactly does Agi do again? I forgot completely

In the pastebin for SMTII, should i download the SNES version or the PSX version? What's the difference?

works every time for me. I guess being a real life Chad helps. you're just bad with women, user.

depends
Do you know how to read moonrunes?

I can barely read English.

Females are the easiest group to recruit.

It don't really matter when pretty much everything gets brainwashed later with apps.

since you can instantly succeed with charm, yes
they are next to impossible scouting normally

>Can't unlock Dagda or Danu for fusion
I guess lore-wise that makes sense but that's pretty gay.

Maybe next game.

At least they gave Lucy and Merkabah as fusion this time.

>no yhvh for fusion

I just started playing SMT Imagine on some Chinese private server with a friend of mine. Does anyone who played it have any advice, never played it before

You can't just hack him like the rest of stuff that you can't recruit?

Also thats reminds me, DeSu 2 have Bel demons from first game with everything working aside missing compedium entries and status image.

Why has Enki never been a demon/important character in SMT?

They've really neglected Mesopotamian stuff in general imo. Id'v'e thought it'd be one of the obvious and most interesting cultures to go for, despite a lot of similarities with Jewish lore which is obviously much more important for the games in general

>SMT Imagine
when will an english pirate server be created

because Enki is Lucifer, also they don't care about Mesopotamian lore

Gilgamesh when?

the wiki says he was in demikids lel
Yeah personally all that lot, Gilgamesh, Enkidu, Enki, whatever would be the first new demons I'd bring in. Perhaps Inanna's appearance in Apocalypse is a sign that this could happen in future games

GIRUGAMESH

There's an English patch for the server I'm playing on so it's pretty much the same

Demi kids also had dagda and merkabah on it.

There is a lot of demons that never made into the main series.

>Gilgamesh
we are not Fate/
yet

recarn

What region is the majority of this general from? I'd guess America, but the power hour seems to be European times, are you all night owls or something

I'm a texan born and raised, I desperately try to sleep, but to no avail.

What just happened? This was not an ending, it was really underwhelming.

I'll just continue with Apocalypse I guess.

Forgot to ask, what's the most fun build in Apocalypse? I did Dx in IV, and was thinking of a St build this time.

World of STR is great for Apocalypse.

East coast Newfag here

I really missed being able to auto battle while wrecking shit like in Nocturne, so I guess I'll go for it, thanks.

Chile

delphinius

Japanese womens fascinations with gay boys knows no bounds.

Detroit, Michigan

Yeah ok it's all Americans and one space-marine online now, but I guess that's to be expected given the current time
It's possible I saw one of these a couple of years ago but I can't remember so if I'm not being a div then I am sort of interested: strawpoll.me/12433634

To make this shitty post on-topic here's a boring anecdote. I emulated Devil Children Red Book to try to learn kanji but I decided I didn't really like Japan or the game so I stopped. Reckon it's not a bad method though if you have one of those dictionaries

youtube.com/watch?v=4yOBm8w6wr0

so... is there no full translation for PS soul hackers? if there is how do I patch it?

Megaten poll on who's played what strawpoll.me/12433698

Where's persona :^)

In the trash.

Shin Megami Tensei: Megami Ibunroku Persona: Be Your True Mind

Redpill me on this
Where can I find any information?
A pastebin, or something like that

>Persona 6: Just be yourself and high-school will be a blast

strawpoll.me/12423547

no mt2 no vote

>opening the dome up and freeing everyone isn't an ending

Jeez user, what did you want? A scene where everyone tells you how great a job you did? Fellatio from Isabeau?

there some facebook group working on a english server as i recall there is a way to play it now on a chinese one in english but latency is not good as a result

Hoy.

Inanna was more angry at Danu for stealing her powers, but somehow not pissed at YHVH for destroying Mesopotamia

Did Inanna in Apocalypse turn into a titty monster because Gilgamesh refused to sleep with her?

Oh, cool. Hopefully it comes along well. I'd really like to just explore the world.

if you just want to explore the chienese server gives you like 10 aridines threads or something it lets you teleport to the major cities and it is cool to take a look at

i cant share how to get on it though i didn't find out how to make it work sorry bro

It's fine, I'm not the guy who was asking earlier, but I found the Chinese server download, and whatnot. Seems easy enough to get working, and maybe if the ENG server ever gets fixed up, I'll actually try the game again. I never made it far when the official ENG game was running.

ill tell you this to play it you need an account from aetherx or what ever used to host it you can make an account but the user name cant have english it has to be all numbers the password can be whatever

Why STR feels weaker on SMT4 games than nocturne?

For sure crits n shit, but a proper mag build makes you deal retarded amount of damage.

STR sucks in IV. DEX is the stat to boost for physical builds. The only advantage STR has over DEX is boosting the power of your normal attack.

In short, never put any points into STR in IV, even if you're making a physical Flynn.